the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is one beautiful, breathtaking ring! :love:

Congrats! :appl:

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a masterpiece. Truly perfection :kiss2: Congratulations!!!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another VC Masterpiece!!! Congratulations!!!
:kiss2:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

Thank you @Octo2005

It is sooooo beautiful! Those shoulders are stunning!!!!! Just gorgeous!:love::love::love:

Thank you @ceg, I truly love the shoulders too!

WOW!! I saw this on his IG and just knew it had to be a PS member's ring!! Gorgeous!

Thank you @msop04, isn't funny that when we see new rings on IG we just about know for sure they belong to a PSer!!!

Oh my gosh @bright ice it is stunning and looks beautiful on you!!! I love the fleur de lis that is such a hand carved masterpiece. :love::love::love::love::love:

Thank you @redwood66, I know you appreciate first hand just how delicate his hand carving is as you have a gorgeous setting by him as well!

Oh my gosh; this is absolutely divine! Isn't Victor just the best? I adore each exquisite detail and I am so very thrilled for you! I truly believe that your OEC has found her perfect home. :love::love::love: Enjoy every second of wearing Lillian and please feel free to post as many photos as you'd like!

Thank you @carbonfan, I've drooled over your beautiful VC rings too!

I'm so glad your VC reset is finally done! Your OEC looks amazing in it's final home! :appl:I'd like to make a request for more pics please! :))

Oh, and please add your hand forged masterpiece to the Victor Canera thread! :love:

Thank you @m-2-b, I agree that this setting is the perfect final home for my OEC and I promise to add more photos when I'm able to get better ones. I'm honored to be able to add it to the VC thread.

Wow! Your ring is stunning!!! Your stone and new setting are gorgeous. Victor nailed it again and I can see why you are thrilled. The delicate halo, the three leaf detail, the subtle cuff, the stunning ajour detail are all so beautiful. And your ring looks beautiful on your hand. Please post a lot more pics.
F8E41B90-D5D9-469D-9E53-606DDE932528.jpeg 15C5AA19-6991-4422-AEB6-673D8911732C.jpeg 011521EE-F3C3-410E-BA84-3B8777ADECB5.jpeg 5CB147A9-9754-4910-9C7E-8E980E75D900.jpeg 84E3B101-DE37-4A3A-8A56-F2635A1707FE.jpeg 5A223D6B-9490-427B-9AE9-8A1EE40854F6.jpeg

Thank you @Acinom, yes Victor nailed it for sure. He was thrilled to do this project for me and I'm thrilled with the outcome. I was somewhat apprehensive about going with another halo but it turned out so delicate, I love the soft cushion outline along with how the other details really came together to give the setting a vintage vibe and uniquely mine. I'm very happy with how it looks on my hand!

LOVE this!!

Thank you @JoJa12345

Wowee a beautiful VC masterpiece! It looks perfect on you! Enjoy her!

Thank you @Bonfire, I came so close to going with the design you have but my heart was set on a halo. I do adore your ring, it's beautiful!

Truly amazing! I love everything about it! :love: Congratulations!

Thank you @iluvcarats, I also love everything about it!

Gorgeous! Another beautiful setting for your stone!!! She looks amazing!

Thank you @tyty333, yes another setting for my stone but I promise this is it!!!

It is beautiful! :love: Huge yet refined. Can you tell us the diamond's specs?

Thank you @kindred, yes it's huge but refined. The stone is a true vintage OEC of 4.13 ct J VS1, 10.3 x 10.4 x 6.3.

So, so gorgeous!!!! :love::love::love: This might be my favorite VC setting yet! So happy for you!

Thank you @diamondseeker2006, you have been such a wonderful friend and bouncing board for me through many projects and I'm sure you have at some point thought I had lost my mind, especially this time!
I truly love you girlfriend!

Very beautiful!!! Love the petal detail

Thank you @Maggiemeans, me too!

It’s spectacular! :love:

Thank you @AprilBaby, I agree!

It is stunning and makes me think it is so much more wearable in this new outfit!

I love his work and your new ring is just divine! Enjoy it to the fullest!

Thank you @MissGotRocks, yes that was my goal and I'm very content now!

It really couldn’t be more perfect!!! I’m thrilled that your stunning OEC has found her forever home!!

Thank you so much @yennyfire. I appreciate your help with this design, it meant a lot to me!

Oh, I saw that on IG and thought it was so perfect and so pretty! I’m so happy it’s yours. It is gorgeous!!!

Thank you @whitewave, I'm very happy it's mine!

What beauty she is, love everything!!:love::love:

Thank you @sarahb!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@brightice Thankful for our friendship and love you, too! I always have enjoyed talking about our projects! I certainly didn't ever think you lost your mind! I understand!!!!:lol:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh there are no words!!!!! I LOVE it! It is absolutely amazing!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I wish I had the photo skills that others have!

A05A88AC-07C3-4CCE-8EE5-EA306D2604E5.jpeg 2D7D7400-EA3F-4E85-9666-0840A44D2FAD.jpeg 1B3A3537-2CDD-4212-9BEE-A1CA98DECAE0.jpeg DC4D112B-969F-4E19-B393-FE1BCB7EB7E0.jpeg

Your photos are gorgeous!!! Every detail on that ring is amazing, and the profile !:love: What are the stats on that amazing oec? Or did I miss them?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BI
Beautiful ring, Congrats! :clap:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The details to this ring are mind blowingly beautiful! Everything about it is stunning! Please post a billion more hand shots!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
THUD!!!!!!!!:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

@bright ice I am so happy and thrilled for you!!!! Finally your amazing OEC is in her perfect masterpiece home fitting for such a masterpiece beauty!!!
After all the thought and hard work you put into this all I can say is it was so worth it! Truly gorgeous and VC creates pure works of art. AMAZBLING! And having seen your gorgeous OEC in person I have to say her final setting is TDF gorgeous. Congratulations!!!!:appl:

Now all I can say is....more photos pretty please!!! :appl:
And when can I see her (and you!) in person? :wavey:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw this on Insta and immediately recognized it for the masterpiece it is. :love: It is beyond stunning. I love all the little details. It feels like the perfect blend between old and new. I love the entire design and it looks downright amazing on you! Please post more pics so we can ogle her deliciousness. :drool:

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
I really love this ring. It’s such a stunning masterpiece.

Will you be able to share a bit more about the design elements/inspiration/thought process that went into this ring?

And more pics will be great haha.

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is just beautiful!! =)2

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GAH, it's absolutely gorgeous and the detail work is amazing! A work of art!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning!!!! :love::love::love: VC truly creates works of art! Would love to see her from the top on your hand!!!

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! It's gorgeous from every angle and your OEC looks beautiful in her new home!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow this is just gorgeous? congratulations - VC has created a stunning setting for your beautiful stone! I love the three 'petals' they are beautifully executed, the overall proportions are perfect for your stone and it looks amazing on your hand, I do not think it could've improved upon :love:

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous new setting and a forever home to your beautiful OEC! :love: Congrats on the reset, it looks stunning! :appl:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Exquisite setting design!! :love:Congrats!

alpha238

Shiny_Rock
Love the new setting. VC did a beautiful job as usual.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl:It is absolutely beautiful!!
Congratulations!

Thank you very much @tkyasx78!

Oh my gosh there are no words!!!!! I LOVE it! It is absolutely amazing!

Thank you @goldenfire that's what I thought when I opened the box, the details are exquisite! It's a 4.13 J VS1

@bright ice I LOVE IT. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.
L.O.V.E.
I want one.
Your design is beautiful. It’s the perfect blend of a modern cushion halo with antique vibes. :cry2: Makes me wanna cry. It’s perfect. :kiss2:

Thank you @LLJsmom, I'm quite taken by the design if I may say!

BI
Beautiful ring, Congrats! :clap:

Thanks so much @Dancing Fire, aren't we women so indecisive!

The details to this ring are mind blowingly beautiful! Everything about it is stunning! Please post a billion more hand shots!

Thank you @Alex T, I'll post more photos in the days to come.

THUD!!!!!!!!:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

@bright ice I am so happy and thrilled for you!!!! Finally your amazing OEC is in her perfect masterpiece home fitting for such a masterpiece beauty!!!
After all the thought and hard work you put into this all I can say is it was so worth it! Truly gorgeous and VC creates pure works of art. AMAZBLING! And having seen your gorgeous OEC in person I have to say her final setting is TDF gorgeous. Congratulations!!!!:appl:

Now all I can say is....more photos pretty please!!! :appl:
And when can I see her (and you!) in person? :wavey:

Thank you very much @missy, this is it for sure this time. It's honestly been a lot of stress but ultimately well worth it in the end! Hind sight is always 20/20 as the old saying goes!
I really hope to meet you, Greg and Bubbalah one day! She's SO beautiful and you deserve to be together; although I will admit I'm a little jealous that she's a bit bigger than mine :)).

I keep coming back to ogle your gorgeous ring! I know I speak for everyone when I ask...no, plead for more pics please! :love:

Awe @Bonfire, I promise I'll post more photos. Work just gets in my way :)).

I saw this on Insta and immediately recognized it for the masterpiece it is. :love: It is beyond stunning. I love all the little details. It feels like the perfect blend between old and new. I love the entire design and it looks downright amazing on you! Please post more pics so we can ogle her deliciousness. :drool:

Thank you @elle_71125 The setting is all I had hoped it would be but I admit I was obsessing over the details until VC sent me the photos of the finished ring.

I really love this ring. It’s such a stunning masterpiece.

Will you be able to share a bit more about the design elements/inspiration/thought process that went into this ring?

And more pics will be great haha.

Thank you @icy_jade, I'll be glad to share my inspiration setting. While I love the Emilya and Anne Marie, I wanted a few changes and something to make it different as well. I almost just went with the regular Emilya but I'm very glad that I didn't.

This is just beautiful!! =)2

Thank you @Luce!

GAH, it's absolutely gorgeous and the detail work is amazing! A work of art!

Thank you @Catmom, it truly is a work of art and VC no doubt is good at what he does!

Stunning!!!! :love::love::love: VC truly creates works of art! Would love to see her from the top on your hand!!!

Thank you @ac117, I'll be glad to post a top view.

Wow! It's gorgeous from every angle and your OEC looks beautiful in her new home!

Thank you @iluvshinythings, I think my OEC looks the best yet in this setting!

Wow this is just gorgeous? congratulations - VC has created a stunning setting for your beautiful stone! I love the three 'petals' they are beautifully executed, the overall proportions are perfect for your stone and it looks amazing on your hand, I do not think it could've improved upon :love:

Thank you @meely, my favorite part is the 3 "petals". VC told me that was the hardest part of this design to execute but he conquered it quite well!

Gorgeous new setting and a forever home to your beautiful OEC! :love: Congrats on the reset, it looks stunning! :appl:

Thank you @SimoneDi, I'm now done with obsessing over a setting for her!

Exquisite setting design!! :love:Congrats!

Thank you @ZestfullyBling I appreciate the comment!

Love the new setting. VC did a beautiful job as usual.

Thank you @alpha238, VC did indeed!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a Tiffany design from their 2014 Blue Book.
It’s done in u-cut pave style whereas mine is bright cut pave with single cut diamonds and milgrain for the vintage feel.

6239F00D-EE82-4E83-A5AF-90B926E0A6C0.jpeg
The Ajou has the cuff that protrudes, such detail in the design!
39F06047-AFD7-47C5-9A1B-D8ECB87E4777.jpeg 279F5D07-1BE0-43FE-9C2B-528B6676BBE8.jpeg C759A366-93A2-4E04-8718-97673816D1FD.jpeg

Last edited:

SylviaF

Shiny_Rock
Your new setting is absolutely stunning!

Blingalingaling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s done in u-cut pave style whereas mine is bright cut pave with single cut diamonds and milgrain for the vintage feel.

39F06047-AFD7-47C5-9A1B-D8ECB87E4777.jpeg 279F5D07-1BE0-43FE-9C2B-528B6676BBE8.jpeg C759A366-93A2-4E04-8718-97673816D1FD.jpeg
@bright ice, this is an absolutely stunning ring and your stone is magnificent!!! What a great choice you've made going with Victor and this design!!! I love the fleur-de-lis in the gallery! There are so many fine details in this ring!!! Enjoy it and wear it well!!! :)

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Swoooon :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2: Thanks for obliging!!! Such an amazing, true heirloom piece!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love:Your new pics!
The detailing is sooooo beautifully done. So happy for you

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results