carat
color
clarity

#JOTW MGR did what? Traded her diamond?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lovedogs|1486131779|4123679 said:
Just saw this thread and wanted to say congratulations! Such a perfect outcome, and that new stone is breathtaking! I'm so glad this worked out for you, and hope you wear it in happiness always :)

Thanks so much for your good thoughts lovedogs - I am enjoying this diamond every day and have no regrets about the purchase!

nycspring

Shiny_Rock
Your new ACA is gorgeous and looks right at home in your luscious gold setting!! :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
CalicoKitteh|1486228221|4124256 said:
stunning! I love it!!! :love: :love: :love:

Thank you so much - I love it too!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
nycspring|1486490649|4125419 said:
Your new ACA is gorgeous and looks right at home in your luscious gold setting!! :love:

Thank you nycspring! I still love this setting too and it worked out so well for the new stone - seems like when it is meant to be it works out perfectly!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I cannot thank all of you enough for allowing me to share this new diamond with you! You have made the experience all the more fun and exciting as there are no better folks to share with than those who love diamonds as much as I do. Others may say 'oh that's pretty' or 'congratulations' but PSers know the blood, sweat and tears that go into deciding on and acquiring new sparklies!

Heartfelt thanks to each of you......

wedding_9.jpg

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MGR...Beautiful shot :!: Your side stones are G color too?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1486535956|4125846 said:
MGR...Beautiful shot :!: Your side stones are G color too?

Thanks DF - lucky shot of the rings together! The side stones are G as well and although they are well cut stones, they are not super ideal cut. I guess because they are accent stones rather than being a traditional three stone, they seem to work very well with the center.

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! I love that you went for it and got an ACA. I am sure you will appreciate its perfection twinkling at you- what a perfect find!!! Congrats and enjoy.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
apacherose|1486575127|4126035 said:
Beautiful! I love that you went for it and got an ACA. I am sure you will appreciate its perfection twinkling at you- what a perfect find!!! Congrats and enjoy.

Thanks - I am glad I went for it too - no regrets here and I am loving it every day!!

CarbonBling

Rough_Rock
Absolutely stunning! Thanks for sharing this beauty! (JUST found this thread :)) )

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm seeing this for the first time as well! I so wish I had gone with whiteflash, I may have to start small and keep trading up lol to get in there. This is gorgeous!

kalmen22

Shiny_Rock
Premium
That is gorgeous. Loving the beauty

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks all - I am still loving it too!!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations MGR! Your new stone is gorgeous (your old stone was nothing to sneer at though ;))! I know its a great feeling to own such a beautiful
stone from a company that is full of nice people!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahh stunning!! I really love how your ring looks worn alone without a band.
Seeing the full circumference of that spectacular stone! Love!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahh stunning!! I really love how your ring looks worn alone without a band.
Seeing the full circumference of that spectacular stone! Love!!!

Thanks! I thought it would be a good size comparison shot (proportions) for anyone looking for a three stone setting! I am still in awe of this stone!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MissGotRocks Hi! :wavey:
Sorry (#Notsorry) for bringing your thread to the forefront again. It’s gorgeous and deserves to be seen again. :P2
And I have a question, if you do not mind, what are the size of your side stones? I love your proportions. I believe I read that you’re center stone is 2.2ct so ~8.5mm? I’m obviously thinking of a three stone. :kiss2:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MissGotRocks Hi! :wavey:
Sorry (#Notsorry) for bringing your thread to the forefront again. It’s gorgeous and deserves to be seen again. :P2
And I have a question, if you do not mind, what are the size of your side stones? I love your proportions. I believe I read that you’re center stone is 2.2ct so ~8.5mm? I’m obviously thinking of a three stone. :kiss2:

Thanks for your kind words!

That stone was a 2.19 with .33 each side stones.

I have since traded in that ACA for another 2.53 carat ACA. https://www.pricescope.com/communit...gtg-created-the-perfect-diamond-storm.241250/
It is set in the same setting with the same .33 side stones!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results