shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW MGR did what? Traded her diamond?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am no photographer but here are a few. I absolutely love the stone! It is crisp and sharp and to me has a much more balanced look to it. I notice no discernable size difference and they have set the stone a bit higher than the old one and I really like that as well. They did a fabulous job mounting it in the setting. Pictures just don't do justice to what the eye can see but color me happy and blessed!

wf_9.jpg

wf_10.jpg

new_diamond.jpg

wedding_8.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope to be able to get outside in some sun in the next day or two! By the time I got home today, it was dusk and the indoor lighting is just not the best. I see beautiful flashes of fire and the edge to edge sparkle is fabulous. These ACA stones certainly do not disappoint! Thanks for cheering me on - there is nothing quite like sharing a diamond with diamond lovers!!

Clearly these hands could benefit from lotion but who wants to smear up a diamond with lotion - lol!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wanted to share these comparison pictures with you as well. The 2.22 is on the left and the 2.19 on the right. You will notice that the darker area in the old stone is certainly not there in the new one and I can see this in real life too. I feel like I got rid of the bad parts and got to keep the good. You would not notice this at first glance but I see a definite brightness in this stone that trumps the old.

_38944.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1485465701|4120267 said:
OMGOMGOMG!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY, THRILLED, EVERYTHING FOR YOU!!! It looks perfect and it should be! WF better make it perfect for MGR. I love the yellow gold and it's so so PERFECT. :dance: :dance: :dance: I can't wait for you to slip that baby on your finger. It is just EVERYTHING. :appl: :love: :appl: :love: :appl:

You are an absolute delight and I love your heart!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bonfire|1485462101|4120245 said:
:lol: oh MGR, the last thing you should be concerned about is how fast you can post pictures on PS!! Enjoy this wonderful feeling of anticipation and the reveal with your DH! :love: :wavey:

I appreciate that - I know we all get anxious to see other folks new pretties but we've always bought the jewelry together so I wanted to be able to see if for the first time with him. He can be skeptical but he was impressed and pleased with the new stone as well so that made it all the better!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tekate|1485468616|4120291 said:
it's beautiful. beautiful.beautiful.!! :love: :love: :love:

Thanks! Hope you enjoy the pictures! Too bad we are not all as talented with a camera as m-2-b!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
canuk-gal|1485470011|4120311 said:
HI:

As usual, excellent loot. :love: :appl: Enjoy!!

cheers--Sharon

Thank you Sharon - loot is great as long as it sparkles! :naughty:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
junebug17|1485471135|4120323 said:
Oh this is very exciting! It looks amazing, I'm so happy for you MGR and can't wait to see your beautiful ACA on your hand! :dance:

Thanks for the good wishes Junebug!! I haven't taken the ring off all night - ha!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
MissGotRocks|1485484109|4120443 said:
I am no photographer but here are a few. I absolutely love the stone! It is crisp and sharp and to me has a much more balanced look to it. I notice no discernable size difference and they have set the stone a bit higher than the old one and I really like that as well. They did a fabulous job mounting it in the setting. Pictures just don't do justice to what the eye can see but color me happy and blessed!

Oh MGR that diamond is a keeper!!! It looks amazing as the star of your gorgeous three stone ring. I especially love that last shot that shows off those crisp arrows and I am glad that you and your husband are both thrilled with the stone. I totally understand you wanting to share the opening of the box with him. I did the same thing with my husband when I received my last upgrade. I hope you enjoy wearing this beauty for many years to come and feel free to post more pictures!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A big congrats MGR!.. :appl:. Beautiful ring!.. :love:.. ACA + G VS1 combo!.. :love: :sun:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MissGotRocks|1485484955|4120455 said:

Thanks! Hope you enjoy the pictures! Too bad we are not all as talented with a camera as m-2-b!

You are too sweet, MGR! :)) Your handshot pics look great as well! :appl: You must update your avatar now with a beautiful pic of your new ACA! :cheeky:

I would love to photograph your new ACA ring sometime IRL--DS and I are planning a GTG soon and would love for you to join us for a little bling shopping if it isn't too out of the way for you! :wavey:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sundial|1485486175|4120469 said:
MissGotRocks|1485484109|4120443 said:

Oh MGR that diamond is a keeper!!! It looks amazing as the star of your gorgeous three stone ring. I especially love that last shot that shows off those crisp arrows and I am glad that you and your husband are both thrilled with the stone. I totally understand you wanting to share the opening of the box with him. I did the same thing with my husband when I received my last upgrade. I hope you enjoy wearing this beauty for many years to come and feel free to post more pictures!

I think it is definitely a keeper! I think I have said this a time or two before but I think this is the one for me for the rest of my days. I really can't imagine asking for anything more in a diamond and I am totally happy now with my rings!! The cut quality is superb - no fuzz on that peach - and everything else about it is perfect for me!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
m-2-b|1485487253|4120474 said:
MissGotRocks|1485484955|4120455 said:

You are too sweet, MGR! :)) Your handshot pics look great as well! :appl: You must update your avatar now with a beautiful pic of your new ACA! :cheeky:

I would love to photograph your new ACA ring sometime IRL--DS and I are planning a GTG soon and would love for you to join us for a little bling shopping if it isn't too out of the way for you! :wavey:

That would be fabulous m-2-b! Your pictures are divine and bling shopping is totally up my alley!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1485486659|4120470 said:
A big congrats MGR!.. :appl:. Beautiful ring!.. :love:.. ACA + G VS1 combo!.. :love: :sun:

Thank you DF! I appreciate that compliment coming from you - I know you are very picky about your diamonds! I am truly happy with this stone!!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfectly gorgeous stone MGR! It's stunning in your ring! Talk about meant to be! I like the comparison pic of the two stones-Perfection.
Enjoy your very special ring. :love: :love: :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous! :love: :love: :love: I actually saved the photo of the old and new stones, because sometimes people don't understand that a H&A stone IS "a cut above" (haha!) a typical AGS000.

Enjoy your beautiful new diamond, MGR! I am so happy for you to finally find your perfect stone! :appl: :appl: :appl:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1485489499|4120495 said:
It is gorgeous! :love: :love: :love: I actually saved the photo of the old and new stones, because sometimes people don't understand that a H&A stone IS "a cut above" (haha!) a typical AGS000.

Enjoy your beautiful new diamond, MGR! I am so happy for you to finally find your perfect stone! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Isn't it so interesting DS? Most people will never be able to tell the difference between my two stones but I sure can. Course I spent the last however many years staring at it everyday so I knew every flash and sparkle. It truly was a beautiful diamond and was complimented often but my eyes can see the difference. This new stone is more balanced and brighter. I can only attribute that to the cut and the better clarity I suppose although the other was a very clean stone too.

At any rate, this diamond does everything I need it to and more! There really is meaning in 'A Cut Above' and I love it!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MGR, it's just stunning :appl:
I can see the difference between the 2 stones, you just can't trump those ACAs! I'm a little jealous too, it makes me want one even more :lickout:
I hope it brings you joy and contentment the rest of your days.

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MGR, it's stunning! Fwiw I can tell the difference between the mrb and the aca right away!

Curious about how the specs match up. Would you mind sharing the specs of your old stone for comparison purposes?

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
It's drop-dead gorgeous! The whole set is one of my favorites (but you already knew that!). Many congratulations and may you and your husband smile each time you look at it.

Can't wait to see it in person!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
bright ice|1485518719|4120552 said:
MGR, it's just stunning :appl:
I can see the difference between the 2 stones, you just can't trump those ACAs! I'm a little jealous too, it makes me want one even more :lickout:
I hope it brings you joy and contentment the rest of your days.

Thank you to someone who has some beautiful diamonds herself! These ACA stones are really stunning - you should treat yourself!! :naughty:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mochiko42|1485518887|4120554 said:
MGR, it's stunning! Fwiw I can tell the difference between the mrb and the aca right away!

Curious about how the specs match up. Would you mind sharing the specs of your old stone for comparison purposes?

Surely! I can certainly tell lots of difference too!

Old stone
57 table
34 crown
40.9 pavilion
60.7 depth

New stone
56 table
34.5 crown
40.8 pavilion

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Logan Sapphire|1485520772|4120557 said:
It's drop-dead gorgeous! The whole set is one of my favorites (but you already knew that!). Many congratulations and may you and your husband smile each time you look at it.

Can't wait to see it in person!

Thanks Logan - you are such a dear! Hope we can get together soon!

P

PierreBear

So lovely and thanks for coming back to show the hand shots. Your old stone was beautiful as well but the ACA is perfection! Glad that you and the husband are so pleased.

Can I also note that your hands are so beautiful!! You wear the ring so well.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeaaaaaaaaa this is AWESOME! You can definitely see the difference in the side by side, and it's amazing what just the tiniest tweak does! :love: :love: :love: :love:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your new ACA! It looks just amazing!
How wonderful to enjoy a diamond and then to get another one to love that sparkles even more than the original.

Enjoy! :appl: :appl: :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh how beautiful!! :love: :love: :love: Your previous stone was great but an ACA is the cream of the crop! :dance: I'm so happy for you MGR, enjoy your new beauty!

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, MGR! Your ACA is gorgeous! :love: :love: :love:

It really does make a difference! Not an easy accomplishment because your ring was stunning before!

Thank you for sharing the informative photos showing the two stones.

I can't imagine you're able to focus on anything other than your beautiful ring, so if you'd like to take more photos and share them with us, that would be great!

I love this photo, showing your rings at a bit of a distance. So beautiful and mesmerizing! :appl:

I really like your channel wedding band with your e-ring; they look perfect together!

mgr_aca.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
PierreBear|1485530498|4120618 said:
So lovely and thanks for coming back to show the hand shots. Your old stone was beautiful as well but the ACA is perfection! Glad that you and the husband are so pleased.

Can I also note that your hands are so beautiful!! You wear the ring so well.

Oh, my, thank you so much! I do love this stone!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
CRYSTAL24K|1485535400|4120666 said:
Congratulations on your new ACA! It looks just amazing!
How wonderful to enjoy a diamond and then to get another one to love that sparkles even more than the original.

Enjoy! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Crystal, I feel enormously blessed in the diamond department! Certainly grateful for the chance!

Thank you very much!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results