carat
color
clarity

#JOTW MGR did what? Traded her diamond?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
junebug17|1485538976|4120692 said:
Oh how beautiful!! :love: :love: :love: Your previous stone was great but an ACA is the cream of the crop! :dance: I'm so happy for you MGR, enjoy your new beauty!

Thanks Junie! I am enjoying it every moment!

When my daughter and I go shopping, she says she can tell in the dressing room the moment I don't like something because I pull and tug at it constantly. With this new diamond, I feel like I don't have to turn and twist it all the time to see if it is looking like I want it to look. I know in my head that it doesn't get much better than this to me so I put it on, admire the twinkles and flashes and fire, without having to 'pull and tug' at it. Guess that's what mind clean does for you - lol!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ame|1485531264|4120628 said:
Yeaaaaaaaaa this is AWESOME! You can definitely see the difference in the side by side, and it's amazing what just the tiniest tweak does! :love: :love: :love: :love:

Absolutely Ame - you are as much in the small details as anyone so you can appreciate the tweak! I know I certainly do!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MGR, your new diamond is PERFECT. :love: Gorgeous in every way and it looks fabulous on you!!!! So happy for you. :appl:

Truly a dream set and perfect in every way! :love: :appl:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1485615137|4121024 said:
MGR, your new diamond is PERFECT. :love: Gorgeous in every way and it looks fabulous on you!!!! So happy for you. :appl:

Truly a dream set and perfect in every way! :love: :appl:

Thank you Missy - it Is absolutely perfect for me. I am just blown away every time I look at it!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:-o :love: I am blinded by the beauty of your new diamond, MGR! It is stunning in your ring and on your hand, and hope you wear it in much happiness, health & love! :clap:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JoCoJenn|1485617111|4121040 said:
:-o :love: I am blinded by the beauty of your new diamond, MGR! It is stunning in your ring and on your hand, and hope you wear it in much happiness, health & love! :clap:

Thank you so much JoCoJenn! I truly appreciate your good wishes! I am enjoying it immensely!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeeaa!!! It's perfectly stunning and perfect!!!! Sometimes it's the "small" things that are "big" things. In the photos I can see a vivid brightness to your new stone :). I'm so glad you are thrilled with it, it is truly a GORGEOUS stone!!!!!! :appl: :love:

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's PERFECT!!! Truly beautiful MGR - wear it in good health! Is the band new also?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A couple more pics - too bad it is the dead of winter and now flowers!

img_14738.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
violet3|1485629119|4121129 said:
It's PERFECT!!! Truly beautiful MGR - wear it in good health! Is the band new also?

Thanks - the band is the Tiffany channel set that I've had for a few years! I am loving this diamond!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JDDN|1485623201|4121069 said:
Yeeaa!!! It's perfectly stunning and perfect!!!! Sometimes it's the "small" things that are "big" things. In the photos I can see a vivid brightness to your new stone :). I'm so glad you are thrilled with it, it is truly a GORGEOUS stone!!!!!! :appl: :love:

JDDN, it truly is. Funny how you thought you were maybe missing something and now you KNOW you were missing something - ha! I am just glad to feel somewhat vindicated for what I thought I knew!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Had another email from WF yesterday about a shipped package. Thought it was just a duplicate or delayed message from the day before. Nope, got home at lunch and found yet another package on my front porch. WF sent diamond cleaner, cloths, a Starbucks gift card, a Yeti tumbler embossed with Whiteflash and their logo and a lovely thank you card!

To top it all off, they had developed and sent me the pictures and images of my new stone! How awesome is that? Such a first rate company - I was truly impressed but most of all very touched. It was such a great experience dealing with them and now a very usable gift - wow! I'm going to be totally self absorbed and frame the glamour shot of my ring in the flowers - lol!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How wonderful! Customer service right on the money!

Your new photos look AWESOME! I'm not kidding when I say, MGR, that it looks like it's lit from the inside! I know exactly what you mean when you say some darker patches have gone in this new stone, compared to your previous stone. It's very light and bright - which I LOVE in diamonds!

And I think it's so lovely that you and your husband saw the stone for the first time, together. You guys are clearly doing it right. :)

Blessings to you and enjoy your new beauty!

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
MGR, your new stone is amazing! Huge congrats to you for getting such a gorgeous ACA stone! It looks perfect in your setting! :appl:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mrs-b|1485646837|4121282 said:
How wonderful! Customer service right on the money!

Your new photos look AWESOME! I'm not kidding when I say, MGR, that it looks like it's lit from the inside! I know exactly what you mean when you say some darker patches have gone in this new stone, compared to your previous stone. It's very light and bright - which I LOVE in diamonds!

And I think it's so lovely that you and your husband saw the stone for the first time, together. You guys are clearly doing it right. :)

Blessings to you and enjoy your new beauty!

Thank you so much Mrs B! I have to say that aside from an ideal cut stone going dark in direct sunlight, this stone hasn't found bad light yet. The difference is astounding. I would have to guess of course that the tight parameters of an ACA stone are most responsible but I'm guessing that the VS1 clarity and crown/pavilion angles play into it as well. I feel very fortunate that this stone finally appeared after months of looking at so many possibilities. When I saw this one, I had to try and go for it and I am so thankful that it worked out.

I have traded several stones over the course of 40 years but we've always looked at the trades together so it was only fitting that I waited for him to see if for the first time with me. This will be my 40th anniversary gift although my anniversary isn't until May!

Thanks again for your kind words - means a lot to me as I know you've got some stunning jewelry of your own!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hearts-arrows_girl|1485648191|4121288 said:
MGR, your new stone is amazing! Huge congrats to you for getting such a gorgeous ACA stone! It looks perfect in your setting! :appl:

Thank you so very much! It did work out in this setting. It is all repolished just like new and I love it as much as I did when it was brand new!

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MRG,

Love the new photos! And what wonderful customer service from WF! :love: :appl:

I just noticed that your gorgeous ACA is Jewel of the Week! :dance:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness - your new diamond is spectacular! Congratulations on going through all that to finally find your perfect diamond!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
december-fire|1485661571|4121358 said:
MRG,

Love the new photos! And what wonderful customer service from WF! :love: :appl:

I just noticed that your gorgeous ACA is Jewel of the Week! :dance:

Thank you December-fire! I just saw that my diamond is Jewel of the Week! I am both honored and flattered - thanks to Andrey and the PS gang! Cherry on top of a scrumptious hot fudge sundae - lol!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
VRBeauty|1485669116|4121389 said:
Oh my goodness - your new diamond is spectacular! Congratulations on going through all that to finally find your perfect diamond!

Thanks VR - a long process to be sure but so worth it in the end! I appreciate your warm words!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's amazing!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: And Happy Anniversary coming up too!!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
arkieb1|1485698744|4121427 said:
It's amazing!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: And Happy Anniversary coming up too!!!!

Thank you arkieb!!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new stone looks just PERFECT in your old setting. :clap:

The ring looks great on your hand. Congrats on finding the perfect stone and setting for your finger.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stone Hunter|1485813252|4121960 said:
Your new stone looks just PERFECT in your old setting. :clap:

The ring looks great on your hand. Congrats on finding the perfect stone and setting for your finger.

Thank you! I am so pleased with how it worked out in the setting. It's been a few days but I still can't believe it is mine - so very happy with the ring.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's so gorgeous, MGR!! Enjoy your new stone doll! Very happy for you :appl:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Laila619|1485921962|4122716 said:
It's so gorgeous, MGR!! Enjoy your new stone doll! Very happy for you :appl:

Thank you so very much Laila!

Vera W

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Congratulations on your new A CUT ABOVE beauty MissGotRocks!! I am honored to share in your joy and induction to our Whiteflash family! Thank you for your kinds words too. Every interaction with you was/is delightful and speaks of a wonderful shared passion for stunning diamonds and jewelry. Your ring looks fantastic on your hand and you do have some great photography skills there.

I am so happy that you are pleased with your new baby and expect that it will bring you great joy each and every day.

If you will allow me, I would like to boast just a bit. IE: Whiteflash trade up policy. Not only was I shocked when I started with Whiteflash 13+ years ago that our trade up policy was SO easy and very giving in comparison the various other companies who do trade ups but then for us to start vetting non Whiteflash diamonds for trade in too?? Are WE nuts??!!! Well now that we have been doing it for a few years, forgive me because my tired brain can't keep all the years straight, I am proud that we started this program. There is nothing better than seeing people delighted with buying an A CUT ABOVE diamond while utilizing their existing diamond.
That is what we call "finding joy and bringing joy". :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Vera W|1485953130|4122804 said:
Congratulations on your new A CUT ABOVE beauty MissGotRocks!! I am honored to share in your joy and induction to our Whiteflash family! Thank you for your kinds words too. Every interaction with you was/is delightful and speaks of a wonderful shared passion for stunning diamonds and jewelry. Your ring looks fantastic on your hand and you do have some great photography skills there.

I am so happy that you are pleased with your new baby and expect that it will bring you great joy each and every day.

If you will allow me, I would like to boast just a bit. IE: Whiteflash trade up policy. Not only was I shocked when I started with Whiteflash 13+ years ago that our trade up policy was SO easy and very giving in comparison the various other companies who do trade ups but then for us to start vetting non Whiteflash diamonds for trade in too?? Are WE nuts??!!! Well now that we have been doing it for a few years, forgive me because my tired brain can't keep all the years straight, I am proud that we started this program. There is nothing better than seeing people delighted with buying an A CUT ABOVE diamond while utilizing their existing diamond.
That is what we call "finding joy and bringing joy". :love:

Vera, thank you for your kind words. You probably interact on some level with almost every customer yet are always kind, friendly and supportive. I could not say enough about the wonderful folks I dealt with - you, Becca Emerson and Evan the photographer! I know there were others that were involved in the transaction whose names I do not know. Whiteflash is a wonderful company that fosters excellent relationships with its customers. My only regret in this whole transaction is that I did not buy a plane ticket and fly down there to see and meet everyone that I dealt with!

If not for the trade in policy, this diamond would not have become reality for me so I am very grateful that this policy became reality. I am loving this diamond every day and the knowledge that I have one of the finest cut stones to be found!

Thank you once again to you and all the fine folks at Whiteflash. It was a true pleasure to make this purchase and to have such a pleasant, heart warming experience!!!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just saw this thread and wanted to say congratulations! Such a perfect outcome, and that new stone is breathtaking! I'm so glad this worked out for you, and hope you wear it in happiness always :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results