shape
carat
color
clarity

Let's talk branded pieces...Yssie, DS, and all other fans

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LLJsmom see I think it’s too much in my stack. Looks better by itself in my case. BUT since I am on Ban Island I really shouldnt even be speaking about these things. o_O:cool2:
6B2092F7-8D64-4CE7-B1FF-1692862D587B.jpeg 1B641B61-AEC7-4D22-8FCB-179734D2F761.jpeg 255DD242-B64C-4C56-AC10-5F2054FCBCA7.jpeg

gosh. no, super gosh.:love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LLJsmom see I think it’s too much in my stack. Looks better by itself in my case. BUT since I am on Ban Island I really shouldnt even be speaking about these things. o_O:cool2:
6B2092F7-8D64-4CE7-B1FF-1692862D587B.jpeg 1B641B61-AEC7-4D22-8FCB-179734D2F761.jpeg 255DD242-B64C-4C56-AC10-5F2054FCBCA7.jpeg

That is TOO fabulous. :love: I like it mixed in there. Breaks it up a little.

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Everyone has seen this one by now. I’m a bit late to the Alhambra party. It’s absolutely beautiful in person. So happy to add this to my collection. Feeling a little extra lucky since they are celebrating their 50th anniversary and I am picking this up the same year.

Shall we with the photos?

617B3DE1-6615-478B-81DA-B973E038C69F.jpeg 5DDCB3BF-D618-4997-AA2B-E520B4438CD3.jpeg
0E82C15E-6117-4A6A-8831-F2FDE49D2A05.jpeg

Man oh man this is SOO gorgeous @hathalove!!! You are on quite a roll and I love watching the ride!!!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ooooooo :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:yummmmyyyyy!!! :lickout:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
D1EE3C74-0239-496D-AA4A-5B0894838463.jpeg DDD12CAE-6475-4446-9A28-D793A62EF2F7.jpeg 7587288F-328D-4867-8857-CF803D32EF6C.jpeg D33670CE-C6FA-4FE5-9521-9FE33E323619.jpeg 424F7D4C-8FD5-4B1E-B555-DC1EBB59FC5C.jpeg C1A7F61B-80B5-4334-878E-E70F63AAF805.jpeg DB554AE1-191B-4E5E-87F1-5F18B9D8C911.jpeg
Had a therapy day. Went to try stuff on just to update The List. New skinny JUC is going on it. Really like it compared to the bigger old one. Way more proportional and super light and easy to wear. So comfortable. This one is moving up The List.

I'm so confused about this skinny JUC....when I went to Cartier a couple of weeks ago, the SA told me it's solid when we asked but since then I've heard conflicting reports from another SA and others sources saying it's actually hollow (which is why it's so light). If it is in fact hollow, there's no way I'd be okay with that. Again, I'm not positive and don't even know how someone could really confirm but just something to be mindful of!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so confused about this skinny JUC....when I went to Cartier a couple of weeks ago, the SA told me it's solid when we asked but since then I've heard conflicting reports from another SA and others sources saying it's actually hollow (which is why it's so light). If it is in fact hollow, there's no way I'd be okay with that. Again, I'm not positive and don't even know how someone could really confirm but just something to be mindful of!
I didn’t ask but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was hollow. That is why it’s sooooo light. I’m ok with that. If it was solid I probably wouldn’t find it so wearable.

Viola

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone...:kiss2:I can’t believe all the beautiful collections everyone here has. I’ve always been intrigued by the Perlee collection -but this thread got me crazy obsessed.:confused2:

The closest VCA store is literally 5 countries (!!) away, so any purchase will probably be made online.

My question is has anyone here got the measurements of the thickness/height of the small and medium Perlee rings? I can’t seem to find any info online.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I love it. What was big about it on you? The motifs or just the size of the actual bracelet which can make things seem bigger than they really are maybe? I do really love the pendant too. I could see myself picking that one up in the future! It’s beautiful on you:kiss2:

I think it was a bit of both, actually.

I am rooting for you to get the same pendant, yay!!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I love love love the thin pave Love. I wish it were priced at half of the original sized pave Love - that'd make it a bit more palatable.

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
D1EE3C74-0239-496D-AA4A-5B0894838463.jpeg DDD12CAE-6475-4446-9A28-D793A62EF2F7.jpeg 7587288F-328D-4867-8857-CF803D32EF6C.jpeg D33670CE-C6FA-4FE5-9521-9FE33E323619.jpeg 424F7D4C-8FD5-4B1E-B555-DC1EBB59FC5C.jpeg C1A7F61B-80B5-4334-878E-E70F63AAF805.jpeg DB554AE1-191B-4E5E-87F1-5F18B9D8C911.jpeg
Had a therapy day. Went to try stuff on just to update The List. New skinny JUC is going on it. Really like it compared to the bigger old one. Way more proportional and super light and easy to wear. So comfortable. This one is moving up The List.

I have to say @LLJsmom the diamond small love bracelet looks beautiful on you and works so well with your wedding set! How does the small JUC come on and off, it has been on my radar, but my arthritic fingers can be funny with difficult clasps . . .

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is TOO fabulous. :love: I like it mixed in there. Breaks it up a little.

How did you feel about the 10 diamond thin when you tried it on? There are days I think about replacing my two thins with one diamond thin to wear with my classic. The diamonds are super duper tiny but I was kinda liking it.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Man oh man this is SOO gorgeous @hathalove!!! You are on quite a roll and I love watching the ride!!!

Thank you! Honestly I am super surprised with how much I do love it too. I am not a black stone person in general but something about this one. The red was a pretty close second. Just didn’t want to have to baby that one more.

More like I need to slow my roll! Haha.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

This was one of my hesitations. It reminds me of a lot of the Tiffany style bangles that you twist to put on. Those run about $1500. The Juc is double and only about $1k from the thin loves which are solid. So I don’t know. People are super hype too because it is less than half the cost of a classic Juc. I did love it’s light weight ness and at the same time didn’t because of the price. Lol. So confusing!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone...:kiss2:I can’t believe all the beautiful collections everyone here has. I’ve always been intrigued by the Perlee collection -but this thread got me crazy obsessed.:confused2:

The closest VCA store is literally 5 countries (!!) away, so any purchase will probably be made online.

My question is has anyone here got the measurements of the thickness/height of the small and medium Perlee rings? I can’t seem to find any info online.

For a short while I use to own both of these rings and stacked them. Did you see that pic? I’m not sure of the height off the finger. You may want to call them and ask. They are quite friendly on the phone!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think it was a bit of both, actually.

I am rooting for you to get the same pendant, yay!!

I’ve put it on the list! Really beautiful and perfect size for daily wear in my opinion.

Viola

Shiny_Rock
For a short while I use to own both of these rings and stacked them. Did you see that pic? I’m not sure of the height off the finger. You may want to call them and ask. They are quite friendly on the phone!

Yes, your pics actually got me going for thiso_O

I chatted with them on their site, and the SA I “spoke” to said that the bead diameter on the small is 2,1mm and the medium is 2,8mm, but now I’m wondering if she might’ve meant the width of the ring.:confused:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I chatted with them on their site, and the SA I “spoke” to said that the bead diameter on the small is 2,1mm and the medium is 2,8mm, but now I’m wondering if she might’ve meant the width of the ring.:confused:

Sounds like diameter. Those people answering online questions are just looking up the specs on their computers and don't have the items in hand to measure. Ring height is almost never listed in the descriptions online.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love love love the thin pave Love. I wish it were priced at half of the original sized pave Love - that'd make it a bit more palatable.

Oh me too! I actually think that the thins are a little wider than half the classic. I say this because when I press my two thins together they are wider than my classic. Perhaps that is why they are all priced a bit over half? Just my random theory on their pricing justification. Lol

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

They do mean width. I do rememeber my small is 2.1mm wide and it isn’t that high off the finger for sure. I could take a guess but that’s not really helpful. My guess is about 1.8mm off the finger. Just a guess. @LLJsmom owns the small too. Perhaps she can weigh in.

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How did you feel about the 10 diamond thin when you tried it on? There are days I think about replacing my two thins with one diamond thin to wear with my classic. The diamonds are super duper tiny but I was kinda liking it.

What size are your thins??? :twisted2::twisted2::twisted2: Hahaha

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This was one of my hesitations. It reminds me of a lot of the Tiffany style bangles that you twist to put on. Those run about $1500. The Juc is double and only about $1k from the thin loves which are solid. So I don’t know. People are super hype too because it is less than half the cost of a classic Juc. I did love it’s light weight ness and at the same time didn’t because of the price. Lol. So confusing!

Yuppp my friend who I went with originally loved it and put it on her wishlist but it came right off after hearing that it's probably hollow...I mean, $3k for that? Yikes!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am afraid you are right. I have thought about that, and while I do really like it VERY much, I am not sure I love it to the point of not being able to let it go. I already have a 36" platinum DBTY and another longer station necklace in white gold that I wear with the DBTY. I usually wear a shorter pendant with those. So it's not like I really NEED a long wg pendant. In addition, I have a little guilt because Caysie is making me two platinum diamond pendants right now. It should have been just one for my family diamond, but it ended up being two projects with one extra diamond purchased!!! (lol, will tell that tale when I post them!) That's not including the 2 ct light yellow AVR ring I got earlier this year. So I just think I would feel better spacing out my purchases a little. I get carried away with VCA. I do intend to get a couple more things, but maybe I will get one of the bracelets I want for Christmas. Plus, I do want to see what the last 50th anniversary special pieces are!

I really appreciate everyone's encouragement and helping me keep grounded at the same time. My tag line used to be, "when in doubt, don't", and I need to remind myself of that often!!!

I know you said you had to make a decision by yesterday so just circling back to find out what you chose to do?!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to say @LLJsmom the diamond small love bracelet looks beautiful on you and works so well with your wedding set! How does the small JUC come on and off, it has been on my radar, but my arthritic fingers can be funny with difficult clasps . . .
Thank you @RosieR Like the Tiffany T. You twist it a little and slide your wrist in sideways. I like that it’s so easy on and off. I can see why people are turned off by what you get for $3k. But it’s a lot more wearable than the heavy one and I just like the look.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very cool and chic. At $8k though super pricey for what you get. Doesn’t really feel Worth it. Can’t even put it on my wishlist.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I think at most 2mm in height. And about the same in width which is consistent with the diameter measurement you were given. Right around 2. Maybe 1.9mm. Maybe 2.1mm.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just called the nyc boutique to inquire about the blue agate pieces that should be coming out in October/ November. Get this, essentially.
Don’t know exact date of release.
When they get it, it will not be presented to the general public.
There is a waiting list already. To get on it you need to deposit $10,000. Then you might be allowed to purchase it. If you don’t, they are generous enough to let you have the $10,000 back.
They only sell it as a set. Bracelet and necklace.
They don’t know the total price.
And wait. The waiting list might be closed.

OMG. As much as I love VCA...SERIOUSLY?

eh613c

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Just called the nyc boutique to inquire about the blue agate pieces that should be coming out in October/ November. Get this, essentially.
Don’t know exact date of release.
When they get it, it will not be presented to the general public.
There is a waiting list already. To get on it you need to deposit $10,000. Then you might be allowed to purchase it. If you don’t, they are generous enough to let you have the $10,000 back.
They only sell it as a set. Bracelet and necklace.
They don’t know the total price.
And wait. The waiting list might be closed.

OMG. As much as I love VCA...SERIOUSLY?

WOW!:shock:

eh613c

Shiny_Rock
Premium
So I had some time tonight to peruse through my Town & Country magazine. On page 111 there is a short article on the Alhambra and the upcoming 50th anniversary pieces. A blue agate Alhambra from1989 will come out of retirement (looks like 10 motifs necklace) and a yellow gold guilloche (5 motifs) bracelet will debut. The necklace is priced at $8400 and bracelet at $4950.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results