shape
carat
color
clarity

Let's talk branded pieces...Yssie, DS, and all other fans

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s beautiful, @yssie, Buccellati pieces are so detailed. They also seem hard to come by so well done on finding it!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No names, however, I blame PS for dragging me down the rabbit hole of branded jewellery, and am likely to start my own collection of Chopard's Happy whatever towards the end of next year, starting with a bracelet!

DK :lol-2:

Mrsz1ppy

Brilliant_Rock
No names, however, I blame PS for dragging me down the rabbit hole of branded jewellery, and am likely to start my own collection of Chopard's Happy whatever towards the end of next year, starting with a bracelet!

DK :lol-2:

Love love love my happy watch by Chopard

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Started my branded jewellery collection of my own - I bought a Happy Heart bracelet from Chopard this weekend when I was in London to celebrate Chinese New Year!

I tried on as many pieces from their Happy Diamonds and Happy Heart collections while I was at their flagship boutique in London, and know what I would like to purchase in future.

I would like to get the sun, moon star pendant next.

Just need to save some pennies now!

I blame PS for dragging me down this rabbit hole! :lol-2:

DK =)2

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm going to do something a little bit weird here and I'm hoping y'all will forgive me.

I want the jeweller who created an incredible piece for me to be given public credit for that piece. In a way that I can reference from other threads on here.

However, apparently my photos are liabilities. A friend of mine had an idea: Watermarking my pictures will prevent other vendors from copying my jewellers' custom pieces out of ignorance. It won't prevent malicious copying, but hopefully it'll at least make that harder - and, equally hopefully, I'll never stumble upon any of those.

And I'm posting in this thread because... I rather imagine folks who appreciate branded goods will have lower-than-average tolerance for copying to begin with.

So here goes... And excuse me going off-topic, again...

- - - - -

Inspiration:

2019_ThatRing.png

- - - - -
DNC_1670701628133 (1) copy.png
- - - - -

DNC_2021_FinishedMotifs_1.png

- - - - -

Dec24_3.png

- - - - -

Mothra_Macro_C.png

Mothra_Macro_D.png

- - - - -

DNC_STILL_FLOWER copy.jpg

DNC_STILL_MOTH copy.jpg

- - - - -

The earrings I'd shared previously, also from Leon Mege - no qualms about these being copied as they aren't a custom design and they aren't unique :bigsmile:

LeonMegeRubellite_LookBook.png

LeonMegeRubellite_B.png

LeonMegeRubellite_A.png

LeonMegeRubellite_C.png

LeonMegeRubellite_D.png

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm also going to also request that folks please don't respond to those pictures, if you wouldn't mind? I posted them here for my own reference later. They're ghastly and they were painful to maul - I love beautiful photos. I think everyone knows much I love beautiful photos. But I'm trying to find a compromise between protecting my principles and participating in this community, and if this is my only option then it is what it is.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another set. The only other piece I never want(ed) copied. Maybe there's a prayer of getting this horse back in the barn. (I've requested the original thread be deleted, of course).

- - - - -

Rose_Feb21.jpg

Rose_Mar12.png

Leaves_March12.jpg

Leaves_March19.png

RDGMarch25.png

DNC_RDG - April6 copy.png

- - - - -

Concepts:

A_Concept1B.jpg

A_Concept2.jpg

A_FinalConcept1.jpg

A_FinalConcept2.jpg

- - - - -

DNC_C_PaintingB copy.jpg

DNC_C_PaintingC copy.jpg

- - - - -

DNC_1641177258785 copy.png

1641177271134.png

DNC_1641177279364 copy.png

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Started my branded jewellery collection of my own - I bought a Happy Heart bracelet from Chopard this weekend when I was in London to celebrate Chinese New Year!

20230121_225116.jpg

20230121_225001.jpg

20230121_225622.jpg

I tried on as many pieces from their Happy Diamonds and Happy Heart collections while I was at their flagship boutique in London, and know what I would like to purchase in future.

I would like to get the sun, moon star pendant next.

Just need to save some pennies now!

I blame PS for dragging me down this rabbit hole! :lol-2:

DK =)2

Congratulations!! I can see why it’s called “happy”. It looks great with your stack, really nice next to the bezeled tennis bracelet. Hope you can get the pendant too.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results