shape
carat
color
clarity

Let's talk branded pieces...Yssie, DS, and all other fans

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@hathalove I didn’t know you sold your perlee! I am bummed! What size was it??

Your new full love is stunning and I love the same color bracelets stacked together. It’s gorgeous. I’m so happy for you.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@hathalove I didn’t know you sold your perlee! I am bummed! What size was it??

Your new full love is stunning and I love the same color bracelets stacked together. It’s gorgeous. I’m so happy for you.

I was really bummed. It was a size M. The shape just did not fit me well at all. I tried to make it work but just felt it would be better to go to someone who didnt have to be fussy with it. It went to a good home!

Thank you. I do adore it and all of them together. Very happy I stayed with all the same color. I did try the L perlee too just in case but it was way way way big. I knew that already since I had tried it on before. Thought I would try it again. Didn’t want to deal with another sizing issue so it was a no go. My LOVEs are no fuss easy to wear. I’m happy with my replacement.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@hathalove , those are gorgeous. Congrats!

Thank you Phoenix! Loving the combo of sizes. I wish I could do your bracelet you have on loupetroop. Just not in the cards for me right now. Dust for quick and easy sales

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @ac117 I really have been enjoying them. Super lux yet casual and tons of smiles when I look down at them. I adore the look of one big one little you can’t go wrong with that. Are you a gram person? If you type in #daretodeclare you’ll get lots of inspiration photos of many different combinations.

What arm were you thinking? Just curious if it was your left or right? Do you wear a watch?

Oh and what colors? Same? Multi?

Sorry I missed this! I am a grammer and now lovingggg the photos within that hashtag!! Makes my desire even stronger :love:

I *think* I'd do it on my left, like you. When I first tried it on a couple of years ago, I did so on my right but I wear my tennis bracelet on my left and would want them to be together. I don't find watches comfortable...they stick to my arm and I don't like the feeling of my skin getting hot under them so I don't wear them lol sorry, that's very weird and particular but what can I do!

I was sitting across from a woman on the train today who had 2 love cuffs on - one yellow, one white - both each with 1 diamond (which is how I knew it was the cuff version). I was drooling the entire time! :boohoo:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey my VCA peeps. I am this close to ordering the vintage white gold and onyx 5 motif bracelet. And I am already thinking about another bracelet. I am dreaming about the perlee bangle and perlee signature bangle in white gold. Too soon to decide I know. I will have to order the 5 motif first and get it and see how it works in my daily life. But I may have a chance to get the blue agate five motif later this year. And I am loving he translucency Of the blue. And I also want a turquoise butterfly, a little one. What am I gonna do?! anyway I just needed to vent. Losing my mind. @diamondseeker2006
@m-2-b @hathalove @AGBF
@Phoenix
@yssie @ac117

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hey my VCA peeps. I am this close to ordering the vintage white gold and onyx 5 motif bracelet. And I am already thinking about another bracelet. I am dreaming about the perlee bangle and perlee signature bangle in white gold. Too soon to decide I know. I will have to order the 5 motif first and get it and see how it works in my daily life. But I may have a chance to get the blue agate five motif later this year. And I am loving he translucency Of the blue. And I also want a turquoise butterfly, a little one. What am I gonna do?! anyway I just needed to vent. Losing my mind. @diamondseeker2006
@m-2-b @hathalove @AGBF
@Phoenix
@yssie @ac117

Definitely get your special order in. I think you are going to love it. Just wanted to chime in though that I LOVE all things Perlee! Seriously love love love. Both the skinny bangles and the signature. I mean sometimes the thin perlee bangles sparkle in a way we’re it almost looks like diamonds!!! I got so many compliments when I wore it. I completely miss it. I’m truly inbetween sizes though. If you aren’t and a size fits perfect then I would be all over it. My greatest joys are with my bangles and bracelets. Who knew I was a bracelet girl?! Lol.

I thought you already owned a turquoise butterfly no? I want one!

I thought blue agate was only in France no? Will you be in Europe?

Okay yes get your special order. Purchase some type of perlee now and the butterfly. We have to see about the blue agate when it becomes more of a possibility I feel.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ps. All of a sudden I am loving the mini frivole earrings. Kind of want to try the little frivole bracelets too. Maybe the butterfly and Alhambra bracelets. My biggest problem is the VCA near me treated me so poorly the one and only time I visited that I’m kind of protesting it. lol. So I might have to wait until I can see my old SA back in LA.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Definitely get your special order in. I think you are going to love it. Just wanted to chime in though that I LOVE all things Perlee! Seriously love love love. Both the skinny bangles and the signature. I mean sometimes the thin perlee bangles sparkle in a way we’re it almost looks like diamonds!!! I got so many compliments when I wore it. I completely miss it. I’m truly inbetween sizes though. If you aren’t and a size fits perfect then I would be all over it. My greatest joys are with my bangles and bracelets. Who knew I was a bracelet girl?! Lol.

I thought you already owned a turquoise butterfly no? I want one!

I thought blue agate was only in France no? Will you be in Europe?

Okay yes get your special order. Purchase some type of perlee now and the butterfly. We have to see about the blue agate when it becomes more of a possibility I feel.
I placed my order today. I feel like such a big girl with my first special order.

@hathalove you love the perlee bangle? I thought that I would go for the signature first but that skinny one is soooo charming. The smallest one fits me perfectly. WHAT is wrong with me. I haven’t even received the order I just placed today?:roll2:

I have a turquoise butterfly sweet bracelet. I am hankering for a necklace of the same so I can layer it with my pave vintage pendant in WG.

The blue agate should be accessible in the U.S. in April 2019. But someone can maybe pick one up in Hong Kong in November.

The frivole bracelets are so pretty but do you worry about scratching them? The earrings would be safer. Can you go back to the VCA boutique and maybe a different SA will help you?

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you made the right choice, @LLJsmom! The WG w/ onyx will be versatile and will go well with your other jewelry. You can always get the perlee pieces at another time since they are readily available. Do you still wear your other vintage Alhambra bracelet?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you made the right choice, @LLJsmom! The WG w/ onyx will be versatile and will go well with your other jewelry. You can always get the perlee pieces at another time since they are readily available. Do you still wear your other vintage Alhambra bracelet?
LOL. this awesome person is wearing it now. Not me.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@m-2-b @hathalove @AGBF
@Phoenix
@yssie @ac117

I have vintage onyx and signature perlee in yg, happy to take a pic for you!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have vintage onyx and signature perlee in yg, happy to take a pic for you!

Hi @kama_s Thank you so much. A picture would be fabulous! I would love to see them together. How do you like your perlee signature bracelet?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LLJsmom another vote for the SO first!! The WG and onyx is a spectacular combo, and it will be such a special piece (I think I met the same SA in Vegas last year - I have a few pics of her wrist decor on my own phone :mrgreen2:)... and it was divine with her WG Perlee Signature!!! :love::love::love:

I think I might be the only one not wholly enamoured of the blue agate... maybe it's because my skin colour is 'right in the middle' - it's neither light enough nor dark enough to really stand out on me. I have the same issue with carnelian. The rock crystal on the other hand... *Swooning*.

@hathalove the Frivole mini bracelets are adorable :kiss2: but they do scratch like crazy, especially if you stack them. They're kinda... too dainty to not stack though!

Last edited:

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yes I agree with the others @LLJsmom but I thought you meant that you were going to get an additional piece soon! And heck yes to the perlee d’or if that’s the case and the small fit perfect! Do it! Your special order will take a while and will be amazing when you get it but why not have another in the meantime. :kiss2:

Thank you so much @kama_s I am loving my stack truly. I wear them mostly like the two ways in the pics you responded too.

Okay ladies I’ve been obsessing over new earrings. Problem is I’m just not sure if I want to get diamond studs again or something from VCA or Tiffany.

I need easy wear and super comfortable stud like earrings. Something small that won’t be a big deal if I accidentally fall asleep in them.

I’m considering. The MOP sweets in yellow gold if they exist. I think I’ve seen onyx sweets size too? Correct me if I’m wrong. Also considering the yellow gold frivole studs and Tiffany has the olive leaf branch studs and climbers in yellow gold too. Hmm there are also the graffiti XXs from Tiffany I might put on the list. Several questions. Would I be making a mistake not getting studs again first? Do any of you enjoy wearing these kinds of earrings more than your diamond studs? Which are your favorite option out of the bunch? If you own them I would love to see photos.

@diamondseeker2006
@m-2-b @AGBF @LLJsmom
@Phoenix @yssie @ac117 @kama_s

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes I agree with the others @LLJsmom but I thought you meant that you were going to get an additional piece soon! And heck yes to the perlee d’or if that’s the case and the small fit perfect! Do it! Your special order will take a while and will be amazing when you get it but why not have another in the meantime. :kiss2:

Thank you so much @kama_s I am loving my stack truly. I wear them mostly like the two ways in the pics you responded too.

Okay ladies I’ve been obsessing over new earrings. Problem is I’m just not sure if I want to get diamond studs again or something from VCA or Tiffany.

I need easy wear and super comfortable stud like earrings. Something small that won’t be a big deal if I accidentally fall asleep in them.

I’m considering. The MOP sweets in yellow gold if they exist. I think I’ve seen onyx sweets size too? Correct me if I’m wrong. Also considering the yellow gold frivole studs and Tiffany has the olive leaf branch studs and climbers in yellow gold too. Hmm there are also the graffiti XXs from Tiffany I might put on the list. Several questions. Would I be making a mistake not getting studs again first? Do any of you enjoy wearing these kinds of earrings more than your diamond studs? Which are your favorite option out of the bunch? If you own them I would love to see photos.

@diamondseeker2006
@m-2-b @AGBF @LLJsmom
@Phoenix @yssie @ac117 @kama_s

Remind me... what's your current studs situation? ::) I looked through your threads but didn't see anything terribly recent (but, admittedly, my search skills are atrocious so that may not mean anything!)

I personally wear my studs (0.1ctw, 5.4ctw) and baby huggies (1ctw) a thousand times more often than any of my other earrings. But that's because I enjoy wearing "staple" earrings; my "staple" bracelets (DBTY, 3ctw tennis bracelet) literally never see the outside of the box. So... are you a "staple studs" sort of person? :geek2::mrgreen2:

For small, sparkly, and "grown up" I LOVE Tiffany's Paper Flowers:
https://www.tiffany.com/jewelry/earrings/tiffany-paper-flowers-diamond-flower-earrings-61626298
They're small enough to be casual despite the pave IMO, and they're flat in profile so falling asleep in them wouldn't be traumatic (the Frivoles are quite three-dimensional - I'd worry about damaging them lying on them). VCA Sweets are - well, very sweet, and cute! But I'll be honest, I wouldn't wear them to a business meeting, say. Your Love stack is the opposite of cutesy... I'd want earrings that can hold their own against your wrists :bigsmile:

The Olive Leaf climbers are lovely, but that's a very different look from studs IMO. I don't like the Graffiti line for the same reason as the Sweets - just too "young" for a primary piece.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@yssie i can totally see you appreciating the rock crystal. If it becomes available will you consider it? I think it will look beautiful on you. I think the blue agate will be beautiful on but who knows for sure. I think I would like the translucency but who knows for sure? If I tried it on, I might completely change my mind.

@hathalove did you have studs before? Did you sell them? I am a huge fan of studs and wear mine all the time, so I would choose those as a must have before anything else. But if you had them before and sold them, maybe you don’t like them as much and prefer something more interesting. I have tried on the YG sweet MOP studs and they are just super cute! Really pretty!! I don’t know if they have onyx sweets. My second choice are the YG sweet MOP studs. The scratching on the frivoles would bother me. And regarding the Tiffany Olive Branch line I thought they were so pretty. I kinda tried them on myself. I myself would choose VCA ahead of them but if I wanted more variety those would be beautiful.

Last edited:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@yssie i can totally see you appreciating the rock crystal. If it becomes available will you consider it? I think it will look beautiful on you. I think the blue agate will be beautiful on but who knows for sure. I think I would like the translucency but who knows for sure? If I tried it on, I might completely change my mind.
My other half is unimpressed - his first comment was that it has literally the colour, texture, and character of plexiglass. I wouldn't say he's wrong :lol-2: but oh my goodness, I love it anyway!! I sent my SA a note but I don't honestly expect to be offered the opportunity to buy this particular plexiglass-simulant :(sad

The translucency of the agate is definitely an interesting characteristic - it seems very much like the carnelian in that respect! Do you know if the colour is pretty consistent or if the hues will vary like w/ carnelian and turquoise?

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@hathalove--I agree with the others that some sort of studs need to be first on your list if you are looking for comfort in an earring. I personally have the VA pave earrings and I would probably not wear them to sleep.

I must be in the minority here b/c I'm not too impressed w/ the rock crystal? :confused:

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@yssie @LLJsmom @m-2-b So the truth is I did buy diamond studs (.92 BGDs) and wore them 24/7. Loved them and then I don’t know what insanity came over me but I sold them. A regret. So I’ve been obsessed on getting studs again. Almost had the opportunity to purchase them back but she changed her mind. Which was totally fine. I understood. So was thinking of getting WF studs. Then I started looking at what the brands had to offer. So now I’m stuck.

Last edited:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh! Regret makes this easy - studs, no question @hathalove!! :bigsmile::love:

Your lets-talk-branded-pieces (LTBP?) friends will even routinely poll your listings and send some virtual whacks your way if we see your studs for sale again, if you'd like :lol-2:

Last edited:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm not too impressed w/ the rock crystal? :confused:
I strongly suspect you aren't the only one ::)
I like it for the same reasons I like briolette and rose cut diamonds - the character is the antithesis of what you'd expect from That Type Of Piece; I expect "bright" and "bold" from VCA Alhambra.

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@yssie @LLJsmom @m-2-b So the truth is I did buy diamond studs (.92 BGDs) and wore them 24/7. Loved them and then I don’t know what insanity came over me but I sold them. A regret. So I’ve been obsessed on getting studs again. Almost had the opportunity to purchase them back but she changed her mind. Which was totally fine. I understood. So was thinking of getting WF studs. Then I started looking at what the brands had to offer. So now I’m stuck.

If you had studs and loved them, I'd totally go for studs again! They will be your go-to classic earrings and you could always build your earring collection with another VCA or Tiffany piece at a later time. Of all my earrings, my studs do get the most wear. I don't have the Alhambra earrings (although on my wishlist), but I know they wouldn't be everyday earrings for me personally.

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@m-2-b @hathalove @AGBF
@Phoenix
@yssie @ac117

Sorry I missed this! I'm so excited for you, your special order sounds absolutely amazinggggg!!! The itch of a new piece just never seems to go away :lol:But I do think you should hold out for something truly special/something you absolutely know you'll wear before pulling the trigger. You are getting this wg/onyx 5 motif....would you stack with the 5 motif blue agate? If not, you'd have to choose between the two and would you rather have something else more wearable/stackable instead?

I'm on a bling restriction (#adulting ;() so I need to live vicariously through others so bling it on everyone!!!:lol:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@m-2-b @hathalove @AGBF
@Phoenix
@yssie @ac117

YAY for the SO WG+Onyx. I love my Onyx LE earrings and have been tempted to get something else onyx. Did you put in the order?

A turquoise butterfly pendant would be lovely, would be matchy-matchy with your turquoise bracelet.

Last edited:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@hathalove, another vote for studs here.

I have other earrings but my BGD studs are my staple - I wear them 90% of the time.

I do love Sweet Alhambra in Onyx+YG , but again am wondering if you'd wear them as much as you would diamond studs?

Last edited:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My other half is unimpressed - his first comment was that it has literally the colour, texture, and character of plexiglass. I wouldn't say he's wrong :lol-2: but oh my goodness, I love it anyway!! I sent my SA a note but I don't honestly expect to be offered the opportunity to buy this particular plexiglass-simulant :(sad

The translucency of the agate is definitely an interesting characteristic - it seems very much like the carnelian in that respect! Do you know if the colour is pretty consistent or if the hues will vary like w/ carnelian and turquoise?
I don’t know. It never occurred to me that the shade could be different. I guess we will see. Oh dear. What is it about the VCA bracelets. They are all so mouthwatering.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Then I think you should go for the studs first. Would you consider WF or BGD? What size?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I strongly suspect you aren't the only one ::)
I like it for the same reasons I like briolette and rose cut diamonds - the character is the antithesis of what you'd expect from That Type Of Piece; I expect "bright" and "bold" from VCA Alhambra.
. When you said you liked the rock crystal I immediately thought about the briolettes on your fairy earrings. I totally think you can pull it off.

And you met B.B. in Vegas? She’s a sweetheart.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results