Yssie_Bow_3.png

- - - - - - - - - -

Yssie_Bow_4.png

- - - - - - - - - -

Yssie_Bow_6.png

- - - - - - - - - -

Yssie_Bow_5.png
WOW, I love this, more than I would've expected! :kiss2:

I've been dreaming of getting a Cartier Love Cuff but this may be a real contender. Can I ask you, do you wear it often and how comfortable is it?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree that I like the VCA and Cartier orchids more than the Tiffany that is kind of a modern twist.

$13,000 makes the regular Alhambra bracelets seem almost cheap. I don't think I could spend that much when I could get 3 of the others for that price.

@LLJsmom Would the custom wg onyx bracelet cost more than it would if regular stock?
Yes almost 30% more.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness. The diamond and onyx Alhambra... I’m very much a “one piece to rule them all” sort of person so for me, if the discussion was between this bracelet and multiple others, it would be easy to choose this. Those little diamond motifs sure are pricey though!!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@canuk-gal you have an incredible collection :love: but I have to admit - some pieces just... steal my attention and affection... this orchid ring. Your bejewelled critters. :kiss2: So beautiful and so much personality - they fit their owner well! ::)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW, I love this, more than I would've expected! :kiss2:

I've been dreaming of getting a Cartier Love Cuff but this may be a real contender. Can I ask you, do you wear it often and how comfortable is it?

Hi @Babyblue033!

Y’know, I bought this on a whim and expected that it’d spend most of its time in the box... I got it back from servicing (more on that below) a week and a half ago and I’ve worn it every single day since. Before that my most-commonly-work bracelets were my Frivole Mini pair - probably twice or thrice a week?

This bangle is such a sweet piece - it makes me smile every time I see it ::) It’s definitely clashed with some of my outfits (the t-shirt and leggings I just wore to the grocer being case in point :mrgreen2:) but... I’m discovering how little I care! :geek2: I do think the Cartier Love is more “classic” - the bow is sweet and svelte, and IMO the Love is more “always-appropriate” wearable.

So back to servicing. I tried the small and medium sizes several times. The small was the perfect right size around the wrist for me, but the two ends of the cuff hit the underside of my wrist in exactly the wrong places :(sad I bought a medium, which I could wear without discomfort, but it was much too big. The SA I worked with recommended having it shipped out for sizing; Tiffany wouldn’t “resize” it by cutting and removing sections of metal but they did reshape it to have both smaller wrist encirclement and smaller “opening” between the two ends of the cuff, and it’s perfect now!! The cost of servicing was extraordinarily reasonable and now it’s put it on and forget about it until I look down kind of comfortable :sun:

There are two models of this bow bracelet - one has a thinner (smaller gauge) bangle and a smaller bow, the other has a thicker bangle and a larger bow. Mine is the larger version. I only see the thinner one on the site, but all three Tiffany locations I’ve been to this year have had the larger in-stock, not sure how that works... the larger is ~$7k just for reference. I do recommend trying on both models as I found them to look and fit quite differently on! I didn’t like the thinner one on me but it was darling on the SA’s wrist ::)

Hope this helps!

Last edited:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@canuk-gal you have an incredible collection :love: but I have to admit - some pieces just... steal my attention and affection... this orchid ring. Your bejewelled critters. :kiss2: So beautiful and so much personality - they fit their owner well! ::)

I just came home to some really lovely posts. Thank you. YOU ALL made my day.

This community is wonderful. Today and everyday--the stuff is the icing on the cake; the people who inform it is really what is the REAL deal.

And BTW Yssie :wavey: that Cartier Orchid ring is my "perfect".:love:

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @Babyblue033!

Y’know, I bought this on a whim and expected that it’d spend most of its time in the box... I got it back from servicing (more on that below) a week and a half ago and I’ve worn it every single day since. Before that my most-commonly-work bracelets were my Frivole Mini pair - probably twice or thrice a week?

This bangle is such a sweet piece - it makes me smile every time I see it ::) It’s definitely clashed with some of my outfits (the t-shirt and leggings I just wore to the grocer being case in point :mrgreen2:) but... I’m discovering how little I care! :geek2: I do think the Cartier Love is more “classic” - the bow is sweet and svelte, and IMO the Love is more “always-appropriate” wearable.

So back to servicing. I tried the small and medium sizes several times. The small was the perfect right size around the wrist for me, but the two ends of the cuff hit the underside of my wrist in exactly the wrong places :(sad I bought a medium, which I could wear without discomfort, but it was much too big. The SA I worked with recommended having it shipped out for sizing; Tiffany wouldn’t “resize” it by cutting and removing sections of metal but they did reshape it to have both smaller wrist encirclement and smaller “opening” between the two ends of the cuff, and it’s perfect now!! The cost of servicing was extraordinarily reasonable and now it’s put it on and forget about it until I look down kind of comfortable :sun:

There are two models of this bow bracelet - one has a thinner (smaller gauge) bangle and a smaller bow, the other has a thicker bangle and a larger bow. Mine is the larger version. I only see the thinner one on the site, but all three Tiffany locations I’ve been to this year have had the larger in-stock, not sure how that works... the larger is ~$7k just for reference. I do recommend trying on both models as I found them to look and fit quite differently on! I didn’t like the thinner one on me but it was darling on the SA’s wrist ::)

Hope this helps!
:appl::appl::appl:Makes me so super happy when people are surprised at how much they love and wear their purchase. Yay @yssie and Tiffany SA for making it work for you. That is just awesome. Would you mind terribly posting a few more arm shots? :mrgreen2:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@canuk-gal ‘s stunning Cartier orchid ring. I must admit I have always loved the asymmetry of these wrap rings. I don’t even know the correct term. I drool at the intricacy of the gold work.

Sharon am I wrong to assume that this is discontinued? Hang on to this baby!!

A02E866F-78D6-4221-985F-D3486FBC1B31.png

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi @Babyblue033!
I totally get it, it looks like it would be such a "happy" piece to wear & look at, I love the idea of this with t-shirt & leggings. Pretty much my staples these days with a baby anyway :mrgreen2:

Good thing you mentioned this, because you're right, the one I found on their website was a smaller version than yours and I didn't notice until you mentioned it. I don't see the larger one on the site at all, but at $7K, it might put it way out of my budget :cry2:

Glad you were able to make it work with the sizing, I love it when things are made "just right".

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww thank you @canuk-gal, @LLJsmom ::) I'll definitely take more photos!

@Babyblue033 I'm glad it was helpful! The two models are definitely very much personal preference - the thinner band got lost in my wrist bones, but both my SA and I thought the thinner looked better than the thicker on her 8-)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Okay ladies. I need some help. As you already know I use to own a small perlee ring in rose gold and sold it a few years ago when I decided I liked the pop of yellow more on me. It was always my plan to repurchase and after @LLJsmom got her new wg one I had to get my yellow instantly lol.

Here is the dilemma. The process reminded me how much I adore these pearls of gold and made me want more more more. At first I was just going to get a second small to wear around my diamond bands in a stack but now I’m not sure because I tried on the medium and loved it in the stack with the small. So which size should be my next ring? I can only do one more right now. I also have the tendency to buy multiples just because I love them so much but maybe one is all I should have? Thoughts?

Ignore the color differences in the photos. They only had certain colors in stock but whatever one I go with it will be yellow too to match what I have.

So another small? No get medium? No just stick with one? Get both in any order but definitley get both?

Okay pics. 742EA9E2-00E3-41A8-BF7E-2B76C0EC3DCE.jpeg
E2592A0A-8A90-46E0-81CA-67CD86D615A7.jpeg 726A1659-C6DA-43A2-A97E-7742E32072C5.jpeg 38511CD4-819C-4A8C-8EF1-FBA8623249CD.jpeg

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just to clarify I already own 1 small in Yellow:)

Attachments

• 7EC70020-87CC-48A2-B340-9CB4A56E2775.jpeg
    7EC70020-87CC-48A2-B340-9CB4A56E2775.jpeg
    177.6 KB · Views: 30
  • 5FCC550C-4DC2-4087-9E3E-3FA27461D9B7.jpeg
    5FCC550C-4DC2-4087-9E3E-3FA27461D9B7.jpeg
    131.7 KB · Views: 24

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like the contrast of the bigger one! Very pretty.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I really like the contrast of the bigger one! Very pretty.

Me too. Kind of surprised me. So you think get the bigger one as my second? Like pic#2. One small one medium?

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, is that your diamond band in the last pic? I really like that with the 2 different sized perlees.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yes, is that your diamond band in the last pic? I really like that with the 2 different sized perlees.

Yes that is from VC. I plan on wearing the perlee bands sometimes with that band and sometimes with my larger norah... I didn’t have my norah with me so I couldn’t try it with the medium perlee and small perlee together.

321F70F2-5FB7-4D0E-852E-D8C797BFE826.jpeg 867B13B4-E370-4980-8D82-FB0EB4D76DD6.jpeg AA328BCC-F8C0-4BFF-8E73-73F1918F932E.jpeg

Miki Moto

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@hathalove I like the bigger ones. The small and medium together make a nice "set". I would definitely get the medium size and wear them together. I do not like a second small one. To me, two matchin small ones make them look like ring-guard (remember ring guards from the olden days?)

I like the uniqueness of a small and a medium.
The look great on you!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I, like @Miki Moto, prefer an asymmetric set :cool2:

I like the small + large combo! The size change is obvious and looks very deliberate. The small + medium combo is more subtle and also lovely - my eyes just prefer the exaggerated difference :kiss2:

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@hathalove I like the bigger ones. The small and medium together make a nice "set". I would definitely get the medium size and wear them together. I do not like a second small one. To me, two matchin small ones make them look like ring-guard (remember ring guards from the olden days?)

I like the uniqueness of a small and a medium.
The look great on you!

I’m definitley not going for an 80s ringard look! Lol

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I, like @Miki Moto, prefer an asymmetric set :cool2:

I like the small + large combo! The size change is obvious and looks very deliberate. The small + medium combo is more subtle and also lovely - my eyes just prefer the exaggerated difference :kiss2:

So glad you weighed in! You know I adore your collection! I tried on the large but didn’t take a photo because I thought it was too uncomfortable between the fingers! Is that the model you mean or do you mean you like my second picture with one small and one med? The third pic down is actually two small but they vary so much! That is one of the reasons why she has to bring in more because the size difference in the two smalls was too noticible. She said because they are hand made that happens?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness! Well, apparently reading comprehension is not my strength today, because I definitely thought this picture was the small + medium:
726a1659-c6da-43a2-a97e-7742e32072c5-jpeg.628582

But now I'm seeing that's two smalls - goodness, they vary hugely! Do you feel this photo is representative of the real-world difference between them?

This is the combination my eyes keep going to, which must be the same small + medium that @Miki Moto preferred!
e2592a0a-8a90-46e0-81ca-67cd86d615a7-jpeg.628581

By the way YG looks wonderful on your skin. If I recall correctly you had a RG ring for sale at one point? I see why you've gravitated to YG :cool2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results