• Right-hand index finger

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Right-hand tumb

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters

PunchFromAbove

Rough_Rock
Premium
Which hand and which finger is your favourite one to wear your ring(s) on?
Do you have a preference or is it just random where it ends up?

My favourites I have to admit is the middle finger and the ringfinger. On my hands everything else looks weird...

Please comment and also add which metals looks better at a certain finger for example.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Left hand ring finger. Occasionally I will wear a ring on my index or pointer finger right or left hand but 99% of the time I wear my ER and band(s) only and those rings always go on my left hand ring.

And of course as with most threads here

457492dro0rb016c.gif

BEAANDCLUSTERINBEDROOM.JPG

Please add your pics too.:appl:

PunchFromAbove

Rough_Rock
Premium
Left hand ring finger. Occasionally I will wear a ring on my index or pointer finger right or left hand but 99% of the time I wear my ER and band(s) only and those rings always go on my left hand ring.

And of course as with most threads here

457492dro0rb016c.gif

BEAANDCLUSTERINBEDROOM.JPG

Please add your pics too.:appl:

The one on your ringfinger looks very pretty :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

PunchFromAbove

Rough_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the warm welcome:)
What do you think about pinky and tumb rings Missy? Honestly? :p

Btw I never do more than one ring pr hand. I most often do left-hand ringfinger and right-hand middle.

I like wearing rings, but I'm a straight guy so I'm afraid of over doing it.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the warm welcome:)
What do you think about pinky and tumb rings Missy? Honestly? :p

Btw I never do more than one ring pr hand. I most often do left-hand ringfinger and right-hand middle.

I like wearing rings, but I'm a straight guy so I'm afraid of over doing it.

I think some people can really rock that look. I cannot however so keep my rings confined to the ring finger and rarely an additional finger being the middle or pointer finger. But I have seen some cool pinky and/or thumb rings on others. Just a matter of personal preference and no right or wrong.

Wear what makes you feel good and if it makes you feel good you will rock the look.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wear my wedding stack (wedding band, anniversary band, and e-ring) on my left ring finger. Also, I have a few RHRs and I always wear one of them on my right ring finger. That’s it, that’s all. :mrgreen2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like ring fingers only for rings. And most of the time I am just wearing my wedding set on my left ring finger.

@diamondseeker2006,
Plus if you wore all your TDF gorgeous rings at the same time you would be causing heart attacks left and right because all of them together is truly drop dead gorgeous! TDF after all.:kiss2:
im%20in%20luuuurve.gif

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_5914.JPG IMG_5916.JPG Mostly wear rings on both ring fingers. Occasionally a thumb ring. For some reason, on me, the rest of my fingers are shaped such that rings just slip off. They taper like a carrot, with no "waist" if that makes sense. IMG_5938.JPG IMG_5830.JPG IMG_5444.PNG

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@diamondseeker2006,
Plus if you wore all your TDF gorgeous rings at the same time you would be causing heart attacks left and right because all of them together is truly drop dead gorgeous! TDF after all.:kiss2:
im%20in%20luuuurve.gif

What a sweet thing to say, Missy! I am kind of a minimalist when it comes to wearing the jewelry, because I won't wear rings on both hands with bracelets/watches on both wrists. I spend more time looking at it than wearing! lol! And I don't need another thing, but I love collecting new pieces!!!:lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am kind of a minimalist when it comes to wearing the jewelry, because I won't wear rings on both hands with bracelets/watches on both wrists. I spend more time looking at it than wearing! lol!

Haha this is me too @diamondseeker2006. I am a minimalist at heart for sure and yes I spend way more time gazing at and admiring bling than wearing it. Most days it's just Bea (and a WB) and earrings.

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
I mostly only wear my wedding set. Sometimes I add a thumb ring or index finger ring but it gets caught on my clothes so much I usually won't do it unless it's a plain band or something without prongs.

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wear my rings only on the right and left ring finger. Any other fingers feel weird. I did try wearing a thumb ring many years ago but it dropped off somewhere and I never found it. That was the end of that experiment.

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Left hand ring finger, left hand middle finger, right hand ring finger, right hand middle finger in that order. I like pinky rings on others but not on me.:D

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t like to wear them on my pinky and I don’t like them touching so that would leave ring, pointer and thumb

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Right pinky. Rose gold Cartier Orchid. Cartier pinky.png

So lovely, Sharon! One of my favorite Cartier lines. Please post it in the Cartier thread if you haven't already!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I only ever wear one ring or set on each hand, usually the ring finger on LH unless it is a big ring to be worn on the middle finger; and always the middle finger on RH.
I only wear white metals as other colours do not suit my skin tone.

DK :))

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So lovely, Sharon! One of my favorite Cartier lines. Please post it in the Cartier thread if you haven't already!
[
Thanks DS. I believe I did post there.

cheers--Sharon

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ring fingers only. Mostly on left hand ring finger as right hand is dominant hand and it can get uncomfortable.

Gorgeous @canuk-gal :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results