shape
carat
color
clarity

Let''s put some faces with rings... :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

emmylou

Rough_Rock
thing2of2 love the ring!

You two make a great couple! Love the long eyelashes!! (DH has been blessed with the coveted long lashes also! *crossing fingers for our kids!)

emmylou

Rough_Rock
What a great thread idea! Everyone looks so great!
1.gif

Love all the wedding bouquet photos, makes me want spring to spring! Here in MN we just got a couple more inches of snow. Yuck.

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks ellaila!! It''s really beautiful. I am looking for something exactly like this for my wedding, so I may have to steal your bouquet!
2.gif

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/27/2007 7:28:25 PM
Author: KimberlyH
Holy cow, metro, are you a model???
Metro, I have to absolutely agree with Kimberly here: you are a lovely girl. Your ring too is gorgeous! Wow...
30.gif
Your man is truly lucky to have you!!!

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/26/2007 10:58:31 AM
Author: Molly1024
And my husband & I
19.gif
Molly! You are soooo beautiful! And your husband and you make a picture perfect couple! What kind of a puppy is Brady? My parents used to have a Miniature Schnauzer (who passed away last September of old age-he was almost 15 years) and I swear he looks just like Brady! At least when he was a baby...

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/30/2007 10:43:38 AM
Author: DandiAndi
Here is my FI and I 4 years ago at my 21st birthday party.
Wow... DandiAndii! You''re more beautiful than most models I have seen! That red is definitely your color! What a stunning outfit... or should I say the whole package? I just cannot believe how beautiful everyone is on this forum. If I wanted to make a comment on every single one, I think I will exahust myself!

Molly1024

Shiny_Rock
Kohdy-

You are too kind- thank you so much. Brady is a mix between a yorkshire terrier and a maltese- a sweet little mutt.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m gonna quit looking at this thread. I had in my head what I thought you all looked like, and NO ONE looks anything like what I thought. LOL

Yer messing me up.
11.gif

p.s. That''s not to say anyone looks bad, they don''t, just different.
2.gif

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/12/2007 2:25:42 PM
Author: Ellen
I''m gonna quit looking at this thread. I had in my head what I thought you all looked like, and NO ONE looks anything like what I thought. LOL

Yer messing me up.
11.gif

p.s. That''s not to say anyone looks bad, they don''t, just different.
2.gif

That''s funny! Actually, Cehra looks a lot like I pictured her. I''m wanting to know what you look like, Ellen! I picture you with brown hair and eyes.

I have no preconceptions of most other people, and some I''ve seen in pictures on other threads.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
lump, you're half right. Brownish/aubornish hair, blue eyes.

I'd love to post a pic, but I can't. Hubby thinks I'm nuts for talking to people on the internet (he doesn't get it, nor does he try, and he's paranoid, why I don't know).
20.gif
So I promised him I wouldn't ever post a pic, don't wanna break my promise.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cehra,
Neat pictures!!!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/12/2007 7:45:30 PM
Author: Skippy123
Cehra,
Neat pictures!!!
yeah its not the most attractive pic of me but it definitely fits my personality the best!!! I should put up my senior picture - good grief, it chronicles the *moment* I peaked ::sob::

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/12/2007 8:07:12 PM
Author: Cehrabehra

Date: 4/12/2007 7:45:30 PM
Cehra,
Neat pictures!!!
yeah its not the most attractive pic of me but it definitely fits my personality the best!!! I should put up my senior picture - good grief, it chronicles the *moment* I peaked ::sob::
Oh silly girl, no way. I am sure your husband would disagree with you. Beautiful family~~
12.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/12/2007 1:55:25 AM
Author: emmylou
thing2of2 love the ring!

You two make a great couple! Love the long eyelashes!! (DH has been blessed with the coveted long lashes also! *crossing fingers for our kids!)

Aww, thanks emmylou-you''re making me blush! I definitely lucked out in the lash department...my brother has two kids, a boy and a girl, and I''m sure you can guess who got the long eyelashes there-the BOY! His are like 2 inches long, I swear! Isn''t that pretty much always how it goes?!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/12/2007 10:36:09 PM
Author: thing2of2

Date: 4/12/2007 1:55:25 AM
Author: emmylou
thing2of2 love the ring!

Aww, thanks emmylou-you''re making me blush! I definitely lucked out in the lash department...my brother has two kids, a boy and a girl, and I''m sure you can guess who got the long eyelashes there-the BOY! His are like 2 inches long, I swear! Isn''t that pretty much always how it goes?!

You guys are gorgeous!!! I love your ring too!
35.gif

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Skiippy,
Did I mention to you that you are beautiful? You do not even need to wear make-up to look gorgeous! You''re really lucky... I meant to write this when I came across your picture, but I forgot...
9.gif
Oh, and your ring too... I LOVE IT!
30.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/13/2007 1:30:50 AM
Author: kohdy
Skiippy,
Did I mention to you that you are beautiful? You do not even need to wear make-up to look gorgeous! You''re really lucky... I meant to write this when I came across your picture, but I forgot...
9.gif
30.gif
That is so sweet; thank you! Kohdy, We need pics of YOU, PLEASE and your ring. I saw a picture and it looks like a Radiant cut and gorgeous. Come one, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase
12.gif
31.gif

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/13/2007 3:00:27 PM

Skiippy,
9.gif
30.gif
That is so sweet; thank you! Kohdy, We need pics of YOU, PLEASE and your ring. I saw a picture and it looks like a Radiant cut and gorgeous. Come one, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase
12.gif
31.gif
Thank you Skippy for your request! I will post the photos as soon as I get my ring back. My princess stone is being reset at the moment, but Ritani promised to finish the job by next Friday, so we''ll have to see.
9.gif
I promise I won''t waste much time once I have that in my possession.
2.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2007 3:38:06 AM

Date: 4/13/2007 3:00:27 PM

Skiippy,
9.gif
30.gif
12.gif
31.gif
Thank you Skippy for your request! I will post the photos as soon as I get my ring back. My princess stone is being reset at the moment, but Ritani promised to finish the job by next Friday, so we''ll have to see.
9.gif
I promise I won''t waste much time once I have that in my possession.
2.gif

GREAT! I will be waiting
9.gif
2.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Vegas, how cute you guys look and you are so pretty! Where were you that night?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Vegas you guys are an adorable couple!!!
9.gif
Glad you could post your pic.

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Skippy & Diamondfan.
emembarrassed.gif
I made my husband post my pictures. We were at at family celebration.

I love everyones pics. So nice to put a face to the screenname.

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/16/2007 1:35:25 PM
Author: VegasAngel
Thanks Skippy & Diamondfan.
emembarrassed.gif
I made my husband post my pictures. We were at at family celebration.

I love everyones pics. So nice to put a face to the screenname.
VegasAngel,

What a beautiful ring for a beautiful gir! And you''re right: it is really nice to see a face that goes with the screenname. I just love this thread! All of a sudden, everyone seems so real now that I have seen their faces!!!
2.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
bump for more pretty faces and rings
35.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
More of Skippy!

armylynn

Rough_Rock
Well, I know it has been a minute since I have posted, but I thought I would share. This is my husband and I in Kuwait before we made it to Iraq. Don''t have any wedding pics with me, and I don''t have any good pics of the ring either...I have made promises to post when I get home...and that promise still stands. This post is so much fun though I thought I would share!!

Pictures NOV 2006 024.jpg

armylynn

Rough_Rock
I thought I would add also that we only have a short amount of time left before we get to come HOME!!! I am so excited, it has been a year since I have been able to actually live with my hubby and I MISS HIM!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Armylynn,
I am glad your sweetie is coming home soon! You two are adorable! Great pic
9.gif

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
I can finally post my photos! I just picked up my ring from BB&B about an hour ago and could not be happier! So here is the ring! The specs, of course: GIA certified 1.81ct D VS1 (for some reason I thought it was VVS2, but it is VS1) No fluorescence or culet, the setting is Ritani Endless Love with halo

mynewritani.JPG

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
I can finally post my photos! I just picked up my ring from BB&B about an hour ago and could not be happier! So here is the ring! The specs, of course: GIA certified 1.81ct D VS1 (for some reason I thought it was VVS2, but it is VS1) No fluorescence or culet, the setting is Ritani Endless Love with halo

mynewritani.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results