shape
carat
color
clarity

Let''s put some faces with rings... :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Now me and the boy. We've been married a LOOOOONG time
1.gif
, have 2 kids (both all grown up now) and he still can make my heart go pitter-patter!
30.gif

ETA: YIKES, that's a BIG picture! Will I NEVER get the hang of this??? And DRATS, DHs eyes are almost closed... oops, didn't realize that when I posted the photo! *oh well!*

BigFishGrill.jpg

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2007 8:34:42 PM
Author: KimberlyH
Date: 3/27/2007 8:16:43 PM

Author: neatfreak

Anchor and Kimberly...I don''t know that I have ever seen either of your rings before! They are gorgeous!

Thanks so much! I absolutely love my ring, but am horrible at taking pictures (that''s a shot I had my wedding photographer take) and it doesn''t have the wow factor that so many rings on PS do so I stopped trying to get better shots. I also have a fantastic antique ring, it was my great grandmother''s, she had a pair of .25 carat or so earrings turned into a fabulous RHR and I wear it all the time (my mom made me promise I wouldn''t take it off if she gave it to me). It''s worth getting some good shots of. You''ve inspired me to go attempt to do so.

I disagree...to me big doesn''t necessarily mean WOW (but most of the rings on PS are gorgeous). Don''t get me wrong, there are some fantastic big rings here on PS, but I personally like smaller more unique rings better w/ interesting settings. I love your ring, it is gorgeous! Take more pics!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2007 8:45:56 PM

Date: 3/27/2007 8:34:42 PM
Author: KimberlyH

Anchor and Kimberly...I don''t know that I have ever seen either of your rings before! They are gorgeous!

Thanks so much! I absolutely love my ring, but am horrible at taking pictures (that''s a shot I had my wedding photographer take) and it doesn''t have the wow factor that so many rings on PS do so I stopped trying to get better shots. I also have a fantastic antique ring, it was my great grandmother''s, she had a pair of .25 carat or so earrings turned into a fabulous RHR and I wear it all the time (my mom made me promise I wouldn''t take it off if she gave it to me). It''s worth getting some good shots of. You''ve inspired me to go attempt to do so.

I disagree...to me big doesn''t necessarily mean WOW (but most of the rings on PS are gorgeous). Don''t get me wrong, there are some fantastic big rings here on PS, but I personally like smaller more unique rings better w/ interesting settings. I love your ring, it is gorgeous! Take more pics!
Thanks, neatfreak, for such a sweet compliment. I didn''t mean for it to come across that I don''t adore my ring, if I had to choose it all over again I would. That whole DSS thing set in for a while, and then I got over it and learned to love my ring again, which is a great feeling.

You totally inspired me and I just took a bunch of shots, it was so easy, which is funny because I''ve always had such a hard time taking ring shots!. As soon as I get them cropped I''ll post them.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay! Thanks Kimberly! Can''t wait to see them. I also didn''t mean to imply that you didn''t like your ring, in fact it is obvious that you DO love it! Sorry!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2007 9:26:31 PM
Yay! Thanks Kimberly! Can''t wait to see them. I also didn''t mean to imply that you didn''t like your ring, in fact it is obvious that you DO love it! Sorry!
Not at all what you implied, my friend...it was me who compared it to other rings on PS. I''m going to post some shots of both rings now.

Sorry for the hijack, moose!

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
its so cool to see what belongs to who!! love this thread i wish i was able to get pictures on but it doesnt want to work
15.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, that''s very sweet! My ring is pretty tiny by PS standards (.50ct RB center, .26ctw marquise sides; thank goodness for my size 4.5 finger!), but I adore it and can''t stop staring at it...

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Wooo this is our with our middle daughter ;-) Homecoming this year ...... We are looking goofy :)

wooo022.jpg

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Me and my grandbaby.... LOVE HER :)

che 123.jpg

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
My ring :) Bought setting from LynnB :) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :)

love 607.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There''s Miss Kimberley and Ankie - you are both too cute!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
hubby loves his girls :) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

22e 009.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, I just love that last picture with the shotgun, Woo! It cracked me up.
9.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Lorelei, that''s not a very flattering picture of my face, but it''s the most recent shot I have!

Woodbug, that shotgun shot is too funny!!!

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
baby is a cutie! As for woo you are a baby yourself. i pictured you older when you talked about a grandchild. nice family!

is the rope crossover ring project still on? someone in rt is looking for a setting that looks like a crossover to me but i''m not sure. it made me remember your project.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Woooo, thank you so much for the nice comments... My guy is the best. He keeps those boyfriends on their toes..hehehehehe We have been together 26 years and married 23. Yes my ring in process.. However, after buying my new ering setting hubby said I can''t get the other one until June (my birthday). They have my gold and head in layaway. The jeweler will start in May.... WOOOOOOO I went with 18kt gold verses platinum....cost savings. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
here is a shot of my rings on a matchbox in the sunlight. LOVED the colors, so I had to prop my beauties for a shot
2.gif

matchbox28.jpg

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
and here is me and J eating pizza while in Arizona last week!

pizzanight.jpg

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/28/2007 5:01:13 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 3/28/2007 9:42:54 AM
Author: woobug02
You''re just adorable.. I had a whole other picture of you in my head, isn''t that funny.. dark hair and all. LOL.. How tiny are you? I can''t believe you have kids old enough for grandchildren.. you simply dont look old enough..
WOOOO, You''re too cute! I totally had a different picture of you too....and you definately do NOT look like a grandma!! It''s a good thing your hubby has that shotgun...too funny!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
woo, love the pics and I agree you don''t look at all like a *grandma*

rosebud- you are so pretty and that Pizza looks pretty darn good too
3.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOO you guys are sooo sweet to me
36.gif
I think I look sooo goofy in those pictures. I am really enjoying seeing what everyone looks like.. SDL you are just beautiful... I love your hair. :) WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
everybody is so young and cute and the bling is great! good thread.

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/28/2007 5:20:21 PM
Author: marvel

Date: 3/28/2007 5:01:13 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 3/28/2007 9:42:54 AM
Author: woobug02
You''re just adorable.. I had a whole other picture of you in my head, isn''t that funny.. dark hair and all. LOL.. How tiny are you? I can''t believe you have kids old enough for grandchildren.. you simply dont look old enough..
WOOOO, You''re too cute! I totally had a different picture of you too....and you definately do NOT look like a grandma!! It''s a good thing your hubby has that shotgun...too funny!
Ditto - Me three!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woooooo bug; you beautiful!!! Your daughter looks just like you
9.gif

Oh my goodness; I think it is so funny to see these pictures of people because I imagine people close to what they actually look like and others look nothing like I imagined. Nothing bad at all but it is funny!!! It is fun to finally put a picture with the avatar.
Great idea w/this thread!!!!!!

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/27/2007 8:44:33 PM
Author: Lynn B
Now me and the boy. We've been married a LOOOOONG time
1.gif
, have 2 kids (both all grown up now) and he still can make my heart go pitter-patter!
30.gif

ETA: YIKES, that's a BIG picture! Will I NEVER get the hang of this??? And DRATS, DHs eyes are almost closed... oops, didn't realize that when I posted the photo! *oh well!*
Lynn this is totally random, but I noticed that the title of your pic is "Big Fish Grill"... is that the one in Rehoboth, Delaware?? I'm sure there's more than one restaurant with that name out there, but the background looks vaguely like one of their rooms, so just thought thought I'd ask!!
9.gif

You guys are all so YOUNG looking.... with everyone mentioning grandkids and many years of marriage, I can only hope I look half as good as all of you someday!!!

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
awww thanks mrs. salvo! the pizza was pretty darn good!!!! its good to indulge once in a blue moon!!

you all look so young and beautiful!
28.gif
28.gif
28.gif

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Here is a fun picture for PS. I am the gal on the right, wearing the two rings on one hand.

The photo is taken this December at Shreve's where my friend and I were diamond shopping. We had so much fun, the sales lady took our picture. What was great is that shortly thereafter, my friend's boyfriend proposed with a great asscher. It was during our shopping expedition that my friend discovered she was really an asscher girl.

KE & MK & rings cropresize.jpg

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
woooooo I too think it is so fun to see what people look like. Once you see them it all comes together.... SDL do you like your bangs??? I am contiplating bangs myself :) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO You are inspiring me... Pictures... :)

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
You guys are all so darn cute!

Here is our family with my rings propped on the frame...so I don't have to attempt multiple frames, cuz I'm a lazy one!

emwink.gif

ETA: The frame is stamped copper, so it's making my ring look sort of green? And he's not related to Simon Cowell...

famring.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results