shape
carat
color
clarity

Let''s put some faces with rings... :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/26/2007 1:03:52 AM
Author: ForteKitty
Woohoo Moosejaw! another hockey fan in the house!! (sorry, couldn't resist
9.gif
... I love hockey almost as much as diamonds. Go DUCKS!
3.gif
)

Another hockey fan here – I got engaged at the hockey hall of fame in front of the Stanely cup! (NJ Devils fan..)

Am I allowed to link to a pic that’s already on Pscope??
500x375.aspx

500x375.aspx

bouquet4ps.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is my FI and I 4 years ago at my 21st birthday party.

MeandMatthewB.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And here is my Ering, flanked by her two future neighbours
36.gif

ERingw2WBs.jpg

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Tawn that is such a cool picture!!!

Not sure how FI would feel about me putting up our pic on here, but I already put one in our engagement thread (oops!) so what the heck.
31.gif
Here''s us a couple years ago at the place we first met... definitely not the best pic of him, but he never looks right in pix... so it''s hard to find a good one!! He''s cuter in real life...
30.gif
I look pretty much the same, except my hair is a lot longer now...

EphFI1.jpg

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
And my e-ring... who is waiting anxiously for her new friend w-band to arrive (hopefully today)!!

EphEringSun1b.jpg

Fashionvictim

Shiny_Rock
Here''s my temporary Ering(until we finish college, him next June, me this June!)
1.50ct Amethyst .11ct diamond in 14K white gold

Mynewring1.jpg

Fashionvictim

Shiny_Rock
Here''s me! Before I got my new long bangs and blonde highlights(the joys of having a hair stylist sister!)

Me00.jpg

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
here is a picture of me at sca''s gulf wars two years ago. I look the same now. we are dancing an english country dance called whirligig (playford).

reminds me that i need to be in front of the camera as well as behind. i have no recent pictures.

kemmaforposting.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cute pic Ladykemma! You look like your having a blast
21.gif

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
getting ready at home for a dance/madrigal sca performance.

kemmaperformance.jpg

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
this is my rather dashing husband, getting ready for battle at this year's gulf wars.

ratherdashing husband.jpg

KindredSpirit717

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone! I''m fairly new at posting on PS, but I love the idea of putting names to faces. LadyKemma, I used to sing madrigal/reniassance music in high school, it was on of my favorite things, the outfits can make you feel so pretty!! anyway, here are my pics!

cropringmejim.JPG

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome to PS Kindredspirit!!!
35.gif

Thanks for the pics
9.gif

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
What a great thread! Here I am with FI at his 29th birthday party 2 weekends ago. I organised a big bash at Hog''s Breath Cafe followed by glow in the dark mini golf. He loved it!

P/S - His eyes are deep blue, but appear to be glowing red in the pic
33.gif

wlftrsndegana.jpg

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
And here are my rings. Our wedding is 22nd May, so I don''t get to wear them together like this until then!

wlftrswedring21.jpg

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/30/2007 10:27:39 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 3/30/2007 9:19:10 AM
Author: treysar

Date: 3/26/2007 1:03:52 AM
Author: ForteKitty
Woohoo Moosejaw! another hockey fan in the house!! (sorry, couldn''t resist
9.gif
... I love hockey almost as much as diamonds. Go DUCKS!
3.gif
)

Another hockey fan here – I got engaged at the hockey hall of fame in front of the Stanely cup! (NJ Devils fan..)

Am I allowed to link to a pic that’s already on Pscope??
500x375.aspx

500x375.aspx

bouquet4ps.jpg

Treysar, your flowers- OH MY STARS! Your pictures are great too.. can you tell me please the story behind the kerchief around your flowers?

I am so loving this thread, and getting to see everyone to their names and blingage :) Love it all!
That was my Nans (my grandmother) - she died in 1993. She was one of my best friends - she helped raised me! It was my something blue. My nan used to wrap that kerchief around her rollers when they were setting, or when it was raining, to protect her hair, lol. She was with me that day for sure!!

MommaBear

Shiny_Rock
Well, here I am with my son...

MommaBear2.jpg

MommaBear

Shiny_Rock
And this is my ring to be :)

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
MommaBear

Your little guy is such a cutie!! Your new ring looks beautiful as well....but, you can''t really go wrong with Tacori styles!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/28/2007 8:26:28 PM
Author: ephemery1

Date: 3/27/2007 8:44:33 PM
Author: Lynn B
Now me and the boy. We''ve been married a LOOOOONG time
1.gif
, have 2 kids (both all grown up now) and he still can make my heart go pitter-patter!
30.gif

ETA: YIKES, that''s a BIG picture! Will I NEVER get the hang of this??? And DRATS, DHs eyes are almost closed... oops, didn''t realize that when I posted the photo! *oh well!*
Lynn this is totally random, but I noticed that the title of your pic is ''Big Fish Grill''... is that the one in Rehoboth, Delaware?? I''m sure there''s more than one restaurant with that name out there, but the background looks vaguely like one of their rooms, so just thought thought I''d ask!!
9.gif

You guys are all so YOUNG looking.... with everyone mentioning grandkids and many years of marriage, I can only hope I look half as good as all of you someday!!!
Ephemery,

Small world! YES! That IS the restaurant in Rehobeth!!! We stay at Sea Colony in Bethany Beach every summer and BFG is one of our favorite places. Do you live down that way?

Lynn

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/8/2007 4:33:27 PM
Author: Lynn B

Date: 3/28/2007 8:26:28 PM
Author: ephemery1

Lynn this is totally random, but I noticed that the title of your pic is ''Big Fish Grill''... is that the one in Rehoboth, Delaware?? I''m sure there''s more than one restaurant with that name out there, but the background looks vaguely like one of their rooms, so just thought thought I''d ask!!
9.gif

You guys are all so YOUNG looking.... with everyone mentioning grandkids and many years of marriage, I can only hope I look half as good as all of you someday!!!
Ephemery,

Small world! YES! That IS the restaurant in Rehobeth!!! We stay at Sea Colony in Bethany Beach every summer and BFG is one of our favorite places. Do you live down that way?

Lynn
Hi Lynn,

What a fun coincidence!! Bethany is great... my family has a place in Rehoboth and the Funland owners are close family friends, so we spend a lot of time down at the Delaware shore. And my fiance''s parents just bought a place in a golf community nearby, so we are always planning big dinners all together, and Big Fish is one of the best places for big groups... everyone loves it! We were actually just down for Easter weekend... it was FREEZING but so relaxing just being there..... there is something so soothing about escaping to the beach.
30.gif
10.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
This thread is great! I''ve been MIA for a while, with work, and we just finished building a house, but now that we''re done, that leaves more time to browse PS!

First, the ring.

main.jpg

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Weston and I on our wedding day last March.

main-1.jpg

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
2nd.

055.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lauren,
I love that first picture! You guys look so in love!!! How wonderful!! Congrats
36.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
And a recent pic of me.

main-2.jpg

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/8/2007 9:37:02 PM
Author: Skippy123
Lauren,

36.gif

Thank you so much, Skippy! It''s my favourite pic of the day!

You and your hubby make a beautiful couple!
1.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/8/2007 9:39:00 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier

Date: 4/8/2007 9:37:02 PM
Author: Skippy123
Lauren,

36.gif

Thank you so much, Skippy! It''s my favourite pic of the day!

You and your hubby make a beautiful couple!
1.gif
You guys are adorable!!

Thank you; that made my day
1.gif

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Lauren...

You guys are too cute...and in the picture your hubby looks like the guy from that new show, "October Road"!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results