shape
carat
color
clarity

Let''s put some faces with rings... :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
Ohhhhh!!! What a Fun thread!! Everone looks so GEORGEOUS with their bling!! And its so great to put faces with names....I LOVE pictures- here are a few of mine..First one is of me and my doggie

116_1633AAA.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Diamondtiff! You look so happy with your little doggie
9.gif
Nice Pic
35.gif

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
Here is me and my honey....

117_1711AAA.jpg

grapegravity

Shiny_Rock
dude123.JPG

Here''s me and my boyfriend....

sughon1.jpg

Fighting Couple.jpg

DIAMOND*QUEST

Shiny_Rock
This is the ring.....

roundmicrothirdgroup4 009 (Changed).jpg

DIAMOND*QUEST

Shiny_Rock
Our wedding pic from a long time ago.

kel 025 (Changed).jpg

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

This is a fun thread!

My ring is a 1.03 F/SI1 cushion in a simple Jeff Cooper setting. Band is a 2mm plain Jeff Cooper plat band. TGuy''s is a tungsten ring by tungstenpride.com

Wedding pic and a photo that a friend took a couple weeks before our wedding.

collage-s-mc~1.jpg

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
I love this thread!

I hope this shot isn''t too gigantic -- it''s our rings the day after our wedding
21.gif

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Whoops, trying again to attach. It''s not a great shot, but ...

p&q_rings (Medium).jpg

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
And here we are on our honeymoon ... ahhhhh!

p&q_amuleto (Medium).jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ella,
You guys are so cute! Where was the honeymoon; that is a gorgeous photo!!!

In fact everyone is super cute!!! I keep popping in and feel like I am hijacking this thread for sure by me commenting on everyone. heeeheee. I will try and cut it out.
Again, everyone is adorable and I love checking out this thread
9.gif

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Skippy! I don't love how I look in that photo (ummm, sunburn anyone?), but I love the photo in general, and it takes me back to a happy time and place for sure! Hubby is quite adorable though
2.gif

We honeymooned in Zihuatanejo, Mexico - our resort was called Amuleto and it was way up on a hillside. G-o-r-g-e-o-u-s!! The sunsets were to die for!

Gotta post one more photo -- I just found my favorite wedding photo on my computer. This was literally right after the ceremony ...

PJA268_RJ%20(Small)_bw.jpg

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Aaaaaaand trying again ...

ETA: for some reason, I couldn't edit the above post but wanted to add that YES, PS is just chockful of beeyootiful people!
9.gif

p&q_running.jpg

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
ellaila, i don''t want to hijack the thread, but i LOVE your flowers!! Do you have a picture of your bridal bouquet?

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Oh gosh, thanks SDL and Kalispera! Y''all just made my day!!

Kalispera, here''s a small collage - basically, the closeup that is my avatar, a more "full body" shot, and the photo from my florist''s Web site that was inspiration! It''s peachy roses, dahlias, stephanotis, mini callas, and snapdragons (I think that''s basically it). The snapdragons sort of look like daggers in that running shot, but they were really beautiful in real life!

pba_flowers_collage.jpg

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
oh bummer, that didn't post. So this is just one of my bouquet and the flower girls' petals

bouquet_PBA2.jpg

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Diamondquest, you look even lovlier now than as a bride!

Everyone looks so beautiful! I don't have any decent photos of myself!!! I have a ton of everyone else, guess I need to get out from behind the camera more often.

Here's a photo of me and my hubby on our wedding day, nearly 17 years ago -- I can't believe it's been that long.

Edited to add: My wedding dress was actually a prom dress that I got at DEB, of all places, ON SALE! I made the veil and we splurged on the still photography and my flowers. It was a back yard wedding, what I had always dreamed of. You don't have to spend a fortune to have a beautiful wedding -- we sure didn't! BTWl, the boquet in this picture is just the throw away boquet I made, not the one we got from the florist.

Casey & Kelly0001.jpg

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Ooh! I love this thread! Everyone looks so fabulous! And the rings go perfectly with the faces! I am stunned... I will post my photos in a very near future to share with everyone! That is as soon as I get my ring back from Ritani... it''s taking so long and it is killing me!!!
29.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love anchor''s ring - it''s so... perfect! Like a fairy tale ring :)

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well.... here''s the now, the then, the offspring, the dog, and the rock LOL The then was back in 1990! Pictures chosen more to reflect the personalities of everyone than the beauty LOL Except the diamond which is lucky to be doing both ;-)

cehracollage.jpg

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Cehra, you are beautiful. Love the dog too.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Treysar,
I love your wedding necklace.
30.gif

Cehra,
That ring photo is calling out for embellishment.
31.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cehra, what a beautiful family you have there. I don''t think I knew you had a cousin to my Zoe too.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cehra, your kids are too cute! And I love that you''re blonde w/ blue eyes and your husband is all dark and handsome...cute family!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay, here''s one of me showing off my ring:

seaharles.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
And one of me and my boo:

macpixzxzx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results