shape
carat
color
clarity

Pricescope Members Photo Album..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
4.gif
Oh Mine yall look so cute, so sweet!

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a pic of my bf and I at a wedding last weekend. Its not the clearest, but not too terrible, so I thought i would add it here.

delafield.jpg

peachy

Shiny_Rock
Here's a pic of me and my hubby back in 1989 with rice being thrown on us. We got married in Italy and I had no idea this was going to happen. I was totally surprised. It's one of my favorite memories of my wedding day...

David Paula Wedding.jpg

peachy

Shiny_Rock
And here's a pic of the whole family squinting into the sun while camping this past Labor Day weekend. My oldest girl, Christa, is 9. My twins, Maya and Lydia, will be 4 in December. God - where does the time go?

MaineCamping2.jpg

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
I''m the photographer (more like picture taker) in the family, so there are hardly any pictures of my husband and me! I really don''t like this one of me...but it''s the only recent one where we both have our eyes open and are looking at the camera!

biketsw.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Bumping this up in case anyone else would like to add pictures or just look at the ones already posted!

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Pic not coming up...will try again b/c the attach button isnt working now.

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Pic frm Halloween, BF (future fiance
31.gif
)and I:

B and I.jpg

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
BFF (left) and I (right) at our 5th year high school reunion last december: the last time I cut her out and she got mad, so I'm leavin her in in case she visits this forum haha! (she is my future MOH as well)

jenand I.jpg

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/28/2005 7:42:27 AM
Author: Garry H (Cut Nut)

I just thought there have been sooo many photo's of lovely ladies - that is was time we had a few more blokes.

Leonid will probably kill me - but this is me, Gabi Tolkowsky and Leonid.
(it is an old photo from last years Vegas fair)

OK, this pic freaked me out b/c Gary looks like a guy I dated in college (briefly, Crew guy (says it all haha)) and Leonid looks like a guy my BFF dated in college (soccer player)...WIERD!!!

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
Here''s a cute picture of my husband and me from a black tie in Newport, RI. June. It was just about a perfect day. My husband''s firm paid a fortune for the weekend. We went on a scavenger hunt and sailed a 12-meter America''s cup yacht earlier in the day.

Marknmenewport.jpg

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Me with my soon-to-be-fiance!
9.gif

johnlauracentralpark.jpg

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/21/2005 9:49:01 AM
Author: albicocca
9.gif
Cute picture!

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/21/2005 10:29:04 AM
Author: lmurden
Date: 11/21/2005 9:49:01 AM

Author: albicocca

9.gif
Cute picture!

9.gif
Thanks! It''s kind of sad how we both think that''s the best picture of either one of us, so we both regularly use it whenever we have to post a picture. So I feel like we should mix it up a bit. But whatever, I like it!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/18/2005 10:10:09 PM
Author: crafftygrrl
Here''s a cute picture of my husband and me from a black tie in Newport, RI. June. It was just about a perfect day. My husband''s firm paid a fortune for the weekend. We went on a scavenger hunt and sailed a 12-meter America''s cup yacht earlier in the day.
Was that taken at the Breakers or a different mansion?

shay

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
here''s a pic of me and BF. I don''t think either of us knew this being was taken. His dad/mom must have taken it after we had either just woken up or were just going to bed.

bighugs2.jpg

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Awww, jcrow that is SUCH a sweet picture!!!!
5.gif

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh JCROW, love the picture.
1.gif

Nice picture Mr. and Mrs. Pearlman.
2.gif

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Sweatpea, what a pretty picture of you at your high school reunion.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results