shape
carat
color
clarity

Pricescope Members Photo Album..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/11/2005 10:20:28 PM
Author: ame

Date: 8/11/2005 1:40:32 PM
Author: Milly
Wow, this thread was a great idea! I love being able to put faces to names. Here is me and Sam. Picture was taken 2 months ago. I am carrying an extra 15 pounds of baby weight that I was never able to shake off.

Bite your tongue you are gorgeous.

did I just say that out loud...
Thanks ame! You made my day!
9.gif

Pheonixgirl, the picture may look a little deceiving.
1.gif
That's why I like that picture...heehee.
9.gif
I am not skinny at all! But I am not fat too, I'm also not complaining that I am fat. I just wanted to clarify that having a baby gave me 15lbs that I was never albe to take off. At 5'4" and 145lbs, you be the judge.

I also agree with sjz. Being happy and in love gets you a little plump.....
9.gif

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/12/2005 5:22:01 PM

9.gif
I''m going to have to tell my husband that. I was so hurt when he told me that I could stand to lose 10lbs last night. I gave im 2 beautiful children, and I''m 5''7 and 131 lbs fully clothed, not a BIG girl by any standards.....
8.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/12/2005 4:42:35 PM
Author: jaysonsmom

Date: 8/12/2005 4:36:29 PM
Author: phoenixgirl

OK, now will all the skinny women please stop posting pictures and explaining how it''s a fat picture? You''re all super skinny, beautiful women! If anybody''s husband thinks a woman can have two or three children and not gain a pound, post his email address here and we''ll set him straight!
1.gif

Can you e-mail my husband? I''m very satisfied with my current weight...but my husband told me that I could stand to lose another 10lbs. Talk about pressure! I''m 5''7 and wear a size 4/6. I think he''s comparing me to his best friend''s girlfriend who is 5''7 and weighs 113 (she doesn''t have kids yet!) I''ve had TWO!
Look Jaysonsmom- tell your hubby I''m going to smack him silly with a cheesesteak.

How dare he think you "could stand to lose another 10lbs"

All I have to say is let him walk a mile........
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jasonsmom,
If you lost 10 pounds you wouldn''t be at a healthy weight. I think you''re gorgeous the way you are. Like sevens said she''ll smack him with a cheesesteak and I''m supplying her with the cheesesteak as I am a Philly girl!!!!!!!!!
9.gif

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Yes, smack him with a cheesesteak girls, and better yet, make him EAT ONE. He thinks I''m a big girl because he''s a little guy! My scrawny 5''8" husband can barely keep his weight above 150lbs because he doesn''t enjoy eating at all.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/12/2005 5:35:28 PM

Date: 8/12/2005 5:22:01 PM

9.gif
I''m going to have to tell my husband that. I was so hurt when he told me that I could stand to lose 10lbs last night. I gave im 2 beautiful children, and I''m 5''7 and 131 lbs fully clothed, not a BIG girl by any standards.....
8.gif
Honestly, I think that''s disgraceful. You need to set him straight.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Ok- but it''ll have to be a 12 inch cheesesteak. I''ll eat half and smack him good with the other.

Rube

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/12/2005 5:56:16 PM
My scrawny 5''8'' husband can barely keep his weight above 150lbs because he doesn''t enjoy eating at all.

Holy cow! Who doesn''t love eating??
33.gif

BTW you and all the other women look GREAT.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/12/2005 6:04:23 PM
Author: Rube

My scrawny 5''8'' husband can barely keep his weight above 150lbs because he doesn''t enjoy eating at all.

33.gif

We had a food thread a couple weeks ago, and I mentioned that he doesn''t like eating, and a couple people mentioned that they know someone like that. Sad thing is that I''m a total foodie, I love food, and he can eat cereal or filet mgnon for dinner, and he wouldn''t notice the differnce because it just satisfies his hunger pangs, and gives him energy (this is what he told me).

Sorry I''m highjacking this thread....continue posting ladies and gents, I love all the pictures so far! Nice to see what everyone looks like...I would still like to see Nan (sevensone) and Lisa''s (Kaleigh) pic pretty please......

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/12/2005 6:10:46 PM

Date: 8/12/2005 6:04:23 PM
Author: Rube

33.gif

Sorry I''m highjacking this thread....continue posting ladies and gents, I love all the pictures so far! Nice to see what everyone looks like...I would still like to see Nan (sevensone) and Lisa''s (Kaleigh) pic pretty please......
yeah....they talk a lot but,no pictures yet.
31.gif
oh, Nan did posted a side view of herself with baby Angello,awhile back.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well you saw part of me in my thread about my new necklace, haha!!!!!
3.gif

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/12/2005 6:44:46 PM
Author: kaleigh
Well you saw part of me in my thread about my new necklace, haha!!!!!
3.gif
I''m sure I speak for all when I say we''d like to see a part of you that distinguishes you from all the other people with necks on this planet!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/12/2005 6:04:18 PM
Author: sevens one
Ok- but it''ll have to be a 12 inch cheesesteak.
HI:

Sorry to hijack--but what heck is a cheese...whaaattt?????

cheers--Sharon

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
A philly cheesesteak sandwich of course! Thinly sliced rib-eye with onions, bellpeppers, and CHEESE....different cheeses depending on where you''re from. Some like it with povolone, some with nach-type cheese whiz thingy....

I''m such foodie, I probably know any terminaology related to food. If there were a food Jeopardy, I''d be that Multimillion dollar winner Ken something-or-other.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/12/2005 7:01:58 PM
A philly cheesesteak sandwich of course! Thinly sliced rib-eye with onions, bellpeppers, and CHEESE....different cheeses depending on where you''re from. Some like it with povolone, some with nach-type cheese whiz thingy....

I''m such foodie, I probably know any terminaology related to food. If there were a food Jeopardy, I''d be that Multimillion dollar winner Ken something-or-other.
HI:

Cute and clever girl...us Canadians are in fact Philly cheesesteak deprived.......

cheers--Sharon

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Laney, you should be a model. Such a beautiful picture of you in your dress.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Bride.jpg
usatwedding04.jpg

Is it just me or do Laney and Mara resemble each other? Both are beautiful!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/12/2005 7:50:40 PM
Author: Patty
Bride.jpg
usatwedding04.jpg

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Yes, you''re right. They do. And both are beautiful.
1.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/12/2005 7:50:40 PM
Author: Patty
Bride.jpg
usatwedding04.jpg

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Patty you sweetheart...that''s such a nice thing to say. However, I obviously don''t have that fabulous shoulder bone structure and arm definition that our lovely Laney has! She got the good genes in the family!
31.gif

We do both have that sly bridal smile, they must teach that in engagement school.
9.gif
Oh and we are both mixed race I believe.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/12/2005 7:14:45 PM
Author: canuk-gal

Date: 8/12/2005 7:01:58 PM

HI:

Cute and clever girl...us Canadians are in fact Philly cheesesteak deprived.......

cheers--Sharon
Oh Sharon, you haven''t lived until you''ve eaten a cheesesteak!

philly_trip_steaks_w_onions_2.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
WHAT are you trying to do to me posting that. OMG. OMG.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Sharon girlfriend you haven''t lived until you''ve had a Philly cheesesteak, seriously!!!!!!!!!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
And seriously, if my husband told me I had to lose weight... I'd tell him to go F HIMSELF (unless of course, I'm bed ridden and on the verge of being air lifted out of my home to be weighed at a truck stop). Give me a break
20.gif
. I know where I'd stick that cheese steak...and it wouldn't be in his mouth. Next time he tells you you need to lose 10 lbs, tell him he needs to gain 10 inches.
9.gif
We'll toughen you up yet girl....so next time you won't be hurt...he will
11.gif

(ps I think my husband is just a teeny bit afraid of me ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
41.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/12/2005 9:54:31 PM
Author: moremoremore
And seriously, if my husband told me I had to lose weight... I''d tell him to go F HIMSELF (unless of course, I''m bed ridden and on the verge of being air lifted out of my home to be weighed at a truck stop). Give me a break
20.gif
. I know where I''d stick that cheese steak...and it wouldn''t be in his mouth. Next time he tells you you need to lose 10 lbs, tell him he needs to gain 10 inches.
9.gif
We''ll toughen you up yet girl....so next time you won''t be hurt...he will
11.gif

(ps I think my husband is just a teeny bit afraid of me ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
41.gif

LMAO

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Seriously if my husband said that to me, I''d be like listen you fat f*ck, leave me the heck alone. But he knows not to say that to me as I would cut him off at the knee caps, Lol!!!!!!
9.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/12/2005 9:54:31 PM
Author: moremoremore
And seriously, if my husband told me I had to lose weight... I''d tell him to go F HIMSELF (unless of course, I''m bed ridden and on the verge of being air lifted out of my home to be weighed at a truck stop). Give me a break
20.gif
. I know where I''d stick that cheese steak...and it wouldn''t be in his mouth. Next time he tells you you need to lose 10 lbs, tell him he needs to gain 10 inches.
9.gif
We''ll toughen you up yet girl....so next time you won''t be hurt...he will
11.gif

41.gif
Amen. Give me a break.
20.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
The funniest thing is what Kaleigh said....Kaleigh, we can all tell you're so sweet ...
17.gif
so I imagine you getting mad would sound something like this

"umm, honey? Got a seck? Umm, would you terribly mind f'ing yourself, you pudgy fellow?. Thanks so much, love ya" LOL

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
My husband''s answer to "What if I get fat one day?" was perfect: "Then there''ll be more of you to love!" I also agree that during times of stress, I weigh less, but during times of calm and contentment, I weigh a bit more. Plump and happy. What''s wrong with that?

Seriously, though, you have to trust that your body does what it has to in order to create and nurture the baby. Women who are too thin stop menstruating because they can''t support a baby. This happened to my exercise & diet obsessed college roommate, who gleefully reported, "The doctor said I''m ''model thin''!" Hopefully the doctor realized that her not menstruating and growing weird hair on her cheeks were signs of malnourishment, not model qualities!

A few extra pounds are a testament to the beautiful children you carried. And the joy they give you has made you even happier, thus adding to the plump and happy equation.

Really, this is a good looking bunch! Everyone is so beautiful! Good thing my picture was hard to make out!
1.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
LOL at the hair on the cheeks
6.gif

I definitely think there are a lot worse things to worry about than getting a little chubby.
I will never ever ever be considered skinny...but with an enormous rack and a ravishing face, I don't have to be
41.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
MMM, You guys think I am so sweet, but honey I can kick some serious butt. Trust me. I am very strong for my little self and can pack a good wallop!!!!!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results