shape
carat
color
clarity

Pricescope Members Photo Album..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
laney - you look so gorgeous!! Which gown is that one?
28.gif

Thank you sarita!
DiaDiva - What a GORGEOUS picture! I love the rich red dress!
Dazed - are you a model, or just lucky to have such gorgeous flattering photos of yourself? Wow!

laney

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks! your so sweet. It''s a Lazaro 8143 (that I had taken in a little bit to be more trumpet than a line)

And by the way.. some of us girls are geeks too.
2.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, this thread was a great idea! I love being able to put faces to names. Here is me and Sam. Picture was taken 2 months ago. I am carrying an extra 15 pounds of baby weight that I was never able to shake off.

BTW, Laney, that picture of you in your gown is gorgeous!!

Me and Sam.jpg

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Here is me and my honey about three years ago, we''d only been dating 7 months. :) We were sooo skinny!

mel jeff salvatores.jpg

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/11/2005 1:13:10 PM
Author: laney

2.gif
Oh yeah, I never doubted that brains came with good looks too, I'm a living example
3.gif
Did I mention modesty came with good looks too?

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
And some more recent pics of our chubbier selves
mel%20jeff%20sheas%20resize.JPG

mejeffnol.JPG

OldBride

Rough_Rock
Old Bride with sons at law school graduation.

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/11/2005 1:53:44 PM
Author: jaysonsmom

2.gif

Oh yeah, I never doubted that brains came with good looks too, I''m a living example
3.gif

Oh my gosh, me too! Although I''m certainly the most modest, smartest, hottest person on here...
26.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here''s one of our favorite wedding pictures from last year in Kauai!

usatwedding04.jpg

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/11/2005 2:45:31 PM
Author: JCJD

Date: 8/11/2005 1:53:44 PM

2.gif

Oh yeah, I never doubted that brains came with good looks too, I'm a living example
3.gif

Oh my gosh, me too! Although I'm certainly the most modest, smartest, hottest person on here...
26.gif
I don't know about that JCJD, but I'll concede that you probably have a bigger head than I do.....(just poking fun at myself 'cos I have a big head....figuratively, and literally)

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
here are few more:

friend''s digi cam pic from wedding (We haven''t scanned the photographer''s shots yet..it''s been nearly 3 yrs!)

150649.jpg

dh in morocco

134018.jpg

me pregnant in maroc

134004.jpg

our Simpsonized family(was on DS'' birth announment cards) by Dh (he''ll have to update this after the new baby)

133996.jpg

old pic of myself(2001?)

134008.jpg

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/11/2005 2:54:08 PM
I don''t know about that JCJD, but I''ll concede that you probably have a bigger head than I do.....(just poking fun at myself ''cos I have a big head....figuratively, and literally)

Hmmm..... mine:
26.gif
yours:
3.gif

35.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
kaylagee - You are GORGEOUS! Love the wedding pic.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Wow we have quite a group of beautiful young women here on pricescope! I love to see all of these lovely wedding photos. Your hubbies aren''t too bad either!

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
I hope this turns out ok -- the photographer made the resolution low so we couldn''t run off and print them all ourselves.

Wedding2 312.jpg

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
Laney, I love your wedding dress!
30.gif
(You of course, are beautiful too).

Kaylagee - of course I remember these from our other board but I still think you look adorable in your wedding photo and the Morocco one too (though it''s from farther away).

There are some hot chicks here!
6.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/11/2005 12:23:57 PM
Wow, hot hot girls on PS!!!!! So judging from the thread about significant other''s occupation, I have to deduce that the GEEKS win over jocks to get the hot chicks......
yeah
30.gif
31.gif
...who needs to watch soap opera in teh afternoon.
28.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Laney, I posted in the picture gallery but I LOVE your dress and your whole look ....so pretty!

KaylaG...you look sassy just like me!
31.gif

PG...love your dress!

laney

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Mara! The dress was almost as crazy as the diamond hunt. Let''s just say I was a 2.5 dress bride and leave it at that! lol!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Man, lots of great bridal photos!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/11/2005 1:40:32 PM
Author: Milly
Wow, this thread was a great idea! I love being able to put faces to names. Here is me and Sam. Picture was taken 2 months ago. I am carrying an extra 15 pounds of baby weight that I was never able to shake off.

Bite your tongue you are gorgeous.

did I just say that out loud...

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
you guys are all so beautiful!

and I''m sorry Ms. Laney, but I don''t think that''s you...that surely has to be a model from a magazine!
1.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, I agree, such beautiful people here on PS.

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/11/2005 6:50:34 PM
Author: Mara
Laney, I posted in the picture gallery but I LOVE your dress and your whole look ....so pretty!

KaylaG...you look sassy just like me!
31.gif

PG...love your dress!

LOL!
9.gif
I thought i recoginzed an air of rascaliness(ok i''m making up words) as well! Our poor husbands!
27.gif
I try to be nice and docile occasionally.
12.gif

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/11/2005 4:36:20 PM
Author: MelissaSue
kaylagee - You are GORGEOUS! Love the wedding pic.

Thanks so much MelissaSue!
9.gif
I was so nervous about the wedding...I totally wanted to elope at the last minute. I'm not great in crowds(tiny guest list but still..ulp). This pic was taken after it was all over and more relaxed. My aunt was making faces and clowning behind the photographer and my friend snapped us cracking up from the side.
37.gif

OldBride

Rough_Rock
Thought I''d try again. Here''s me and my sons in NYC for law school graduation. I''m the one on the right.

Old Bride

AaronGrad_small.jpg

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/11/2005 11:46:01 PM
Author: OldBride
Thought I''d try again. Here''s me and my sons in NYC for law school graduation. I''m the one on the right.

Old Bride
I know one of your sons has longish hair, but we can still tell which one is the mom!
2.gif
Looks like a happy (and smart . . . law school grad!) family.

Thanks for the compliment on the dress, Mara! That''s the style I wanted, but the lady at Saks kept making me try on strapless dresses with big poofy skirts (not that there''s anything wrong with that, but when you know what you want, you know what you want). I think it was just because mine was about the least expensive dress they sold. The threading is gold, which really seemed to make my yellow gold rings stand out.

OK, now will all the skinny women please stop posting pictures and explaining how it''s a fat picture? You''re all super skinny, beautiful women! If anybody''s husband thinks a woman can have two or three children and not gain a pound, post his email address here and we''ll set him straight!
1.gif

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/12/2005 4:36:29 PM
Author: phoenixgirl

OK, now will all the skinny women please stop posting pictures and explaining how it''s a fat picture? You''re all super skinny, beautiful women! If anybody''s husband thinks a woman can have two or three children and not gain a pound, post his email address here and we''ll set him straight!
1.gif

Can you e-mail my husband? I''m very satisfied with my current weight...but my husband told me that I could stand to lose another 10lbs. Talk about pressure! I''m 5''7 and wear a size 4/6. I think he''s comparing me to his best friend''s girlfriend who is 5''7 and weighs 113 (she doesn''t have kids yet!) I''ve had TWO!

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Being happy and in love always fattens a person up!
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Laney,
I just saw your pic and have to say that you were a stunning bride and your dress was gorgeous!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results