carat
color
clarity

Let Me See Your Solitaire Engagement Ring WITH Your Plain We

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Re: Let Me See Your Solitaire Engagement Ring WITH Your Plai

MDMC- Your set is just perfect! Perfect, classic, elegant! :love:

Zestfullybling- I am just in love with your modern solitaire- it is bold but feminine at the same time. I love the twist band that you have paired with it! :appl: :appl:

mdmc

Shiny_Rock
Premium

Crystal 24K. Thanks. I really love it. I know many have diamonds bigger but for me and my family ( 2 grandkids 3 and 8 months ) this works perfect. Thanks to the Pricescope family it sparkles like crazy. I couldn't be happier.

almondblossom

Shiny_Rock

Sorry for my delayed replies!

missy said:
Gorgeous additions!

Crystal, OMG LOVE your set. :love: Classic and timeless elegance and grace. Your diamond is the star of the show and oh so beautiful.

AlmondBlossom, Amazing ring and love it with your band. Your solitaire shines. :love:

Thank you so much, Missy! I must admit, I still long for a gorgeous OEC like yours :drool: - it is perfect!

CRYSTAL24K said:
Thanks, Missy! I get so much pleasure from my simple set :)

AlmondBlossom- Your set is beautiful! I just love how the plain band lets the diamond be everything a super star is meant to be!
Thank you, Crystal! I love the classic timeless beauty of your set :love: Plain bands are so soft, smooth and really showcases the diamond!

Bonfire said:
almondblossom|1425889815|3844170 said:
I love the look of the rings in this thread! So many elegant and timeless rings! :love: :love:

Here is my plain wedding band together with my milgrain pavé OMC solitaire. I think I actually prefer this plain band with my e-ring (instead of wearing my e-ring next to my FC band) cause the plain band doesn't take away from the solitaire.

This is SO GORGEOUS :love: :love: :love:
Thanks :) YOU have the most perfect, amazing Antique cushion I know!!! :love:

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Posting my Tiffany Bezet set in Rose gold with my reacquired Tiffany milgrain knife wedding band.
It is the bezet solitaire with the matching bezet band. I think the solitaire is .16 ct and the shank is about 1.5 mm and the matching weddings band is 1.7 mm.

I sold my rose gold milgrain knife edge about two years ago and now that I am resetting my ACA , I decided to contact the person I sold the band to, to see if she would be willing to sell it back to me.

Well, surprise, surprise, she did have it, never wore it and it was in the same new condition as when I had sold it to her.

So here it is as a spacer band for now. It is 2 mm but seems more like 1.5 due to the knife edge.

_29588.jpg

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock

Beautiful sets everyone! I enjoyed this thread. :)

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock

stunordstrom|1430064587|3868068 said:
Emerald cut solitaire with matching plain band

:love: :love:
Your emerald cut set is just gorgeous!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock

Butterfly17|1430074983|3868115 said:
Posting my Tiffany Bezet set in Rose gold with my reacquired Tiffany milgrain knife wedding band.
It is the bezet solitaire with the matching bezet band. I think the solitaire is .16 ct and the shank is about 1.5 mm and the matching weddings band is 1.7 mm.

I sold my rose gold milgrain knife edge about two years ago and now that I am resetting my ACA , I decided to contact the person I sold the band to, to see if she would be willing to sell it back to me.

Well, surprise, surprise, she did have it, never wore it and it was in the same new condition as when I had sold it to her.

So here it is as a spacer band for now. It is 2 mm but seems more like 1.5 due to the knife edge.

What a beautiful set! :appl: I love that you were able to be reunited with your knife edge band! It adds the perfect amount of texture to your stack!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thanks!
I was really excited to find out she still had it. I had an etsy rose gold twist band that was about 1.5mm and somehow lost it last month.

I actually am having Caysie redesign my solitaire (I was going wth a smooth shank at first) to add milgrain and a soft knife edge, so it will match the knife edge milgrain band.

I love your set! I was originally going to get the BGD Tiffany half round solitaire but went with Caysie instead.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I absolutely :love: :love: :love: that emerald cut!! In fact, I love ALL of the sets on here with plain bands! Clean & classic.

Show us some more! And do any of you with stunning plain sets wear rings on the right hand?

sunshine0808

Rough_Rock

My new 0.83 AVC in a white gold Sholdt Fremont:

img_7763.jpg

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock

Butterfly17- How exciting to have something made by CVB! I can't wait to see your new ring! It sounds like it is going to be gorgeous!

Alex- I wear various stackers (diamond and plain) on my right hand. Next year for our 10 year anniversary I plan to get a blingy half eternity to wear on my right hand. Originally, I intended to get a diamond eternity to accompany my engagement ring, but I really love wearing the plain band with my engagement ring.

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock

sunshine0808|1430191053|3868802 said:
My new 0.83 AVC in a white gold Sholdt Fremont:

Your AVC in a Sholdt is pure perfection! If I ever decide to reset my E-Ring it would be to a Sholdt design. Your setting is just so fluid and beautiful. A gorgeous set with your elegant band! :love:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Crystal24K -

I finally sent off my 1.78 G SI1 round brilliant to BGD to be set in their tapered Tiffany setting. I've gone back and forth about getting Leon to do the setting with pear sides. But to be honest - I can't be bothered with all the hoopla that comes with him, and I love the BGD setting anyway. So - decision made!

I'm sure it will be some weeks till I get it back, but it will be beautiful when it's done. :)

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock

mrs-blop|1430250655|3869169 said:
Crystal24K -

I finally sent off my 1.78 G SI1 round brilliant to BGD to be set in their tapered Tiffany setting. I've gone back and forth about getting Leon to do the setting with pear sides. But to be honest - I can't be bothered with all the hoopla that comes with him, and I love the BGD setting anyway. So - decision made!

I'm sure it will be some weeks till I get it back, but it will be beautiful when it's done. :)

How exciting! :appl: I know it must have been a difficult decision. I have always liked rounds with pear sides, but the proportions have to be perfect in order to look flawless which, I am sure, means a lot of back and forth with the designer. I am sure you will feel like you are reunited with a close friend when you receive the finished ring! I know that the waiting period feels like torture, but hopefully your dreamy David Klass ring set with your new AVR should help to keep you occupied :love: .

Did you decide to go with platinum or are you staying with yummy YG? Please post pictures when you get it! I am hoping to upgrade my stone to a 1.8 at some point and would love to see photos of this size stone in the Tapered Tiffany!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Crystal, it will be platinum, and it will go with a small platinum eternity band that I have. I don't know how much I'll wear it because I really like my new yellow gold ring - but I'm sure occasions will come up.

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock

mrs-blop|1430312281|3869607 said:
Crystal, it will be platinum, and it will go with a small platinum eternity band that I have. I don't know how much I'll wear it because I really like my new yellow gold ring - but I'm sure occasions will come up.

Your yellow gold ring is just divine, I am glad that you are loving it! It is so great to have something that was just an idea come to fruition perfectly!

Even if you only wear your new BGD ring sparingly, it certainly doesn't hurt to have options! :)

sunshine0808

Rough_Rock

CRYSTAL24K -

Thanks! I really love it. I wanted a blend of vintage and modern...but simple. AVC + Sholdt did it!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thanks Crystal :wavey:

I am still leaning towards my full eternity being on my righthand. It starts the day on the left, but quickly gets swapped! I think the width is a factor. I have 5.5mm with wedding & gorgeous pear, so another 3mm on top feels too much now that it's been sized correctly & is smaller than it was (but the correct size. It was wrongly made too big initially). First world problems, eh?!! :bigsmile: It could be an excuse to get another full eternity, of course... Either narrower for my wedding set, or one for my right hand with my eternity :Up_to_something:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock

Here is my BGD Tapered Tiffany with a 3mm band from e-weddingbands. I love having a wide band as an option to wear with my e-ring.

_32069.jpg

_32070.jpg

_32071.jpg

Sundial

Ideal_Rock

Crystal your solitaire looks fantastic with the wider plain band! I love that look and may have to get one of those myself. It is good to have options!!!

pinkgem2522

Shiny_Rock

These are classic and gorgeous. Can't go wrong with classic! :dance:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Sundial|1436449582|3900800 said:
Crystal your solitaire looks fantastic with the wider plain band! I love that look and may have to get one of those myself. It is good to have options!!!

Ditto this. Gives it more substance, I think. And I really like the contrast and added interest.

Very nice! :appl:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Another one loving the new wider band! I love BOTH of your bands with your beautiful diamond. You can't go wrong :love:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock

Sundial, Mrs-Blop- Thank you so much. I originally purchased the band to wear solo while doing housework, swimming or tending to the boys. I am happily surprised at how much I love wearing the wider band with my solitaire. It definitely adds that special something extra when worn as a set. :wavey:

AlexT- I have always admired your solitaire set with the wider band. (I love all of your bands, actually, in every combination that you wear them.) You definitely inspired me to try wearing my rings together. :)

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock

pinkgem2522|1436559624|3901410 said:
These are classic and gorgeous. Can't go wrong with classic! :dance:

I totally agree!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Stunning rings on this thread! Here is my Cushion with a plain wedding band. The only shots I have are close ups.

cushionfireredyellow.jpg cushionhandshot.jpg

nycspring

Shiny_Rock

I love this thread and it was so helpful when I was searching for the perfect solitaire for me! I recently picked up a 2mm heavy domed comfort fit 14k rose gold band from e-weddingbands and I really like the way it looks with my solitaire! So much that I ordered a platinum version as well. Can't wait till it arrives. :appl:

vatche6.jpg

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock

Stone Hunter|1436935546|3902996 said:
Stunning rings on this thread! Here is my Cushion with a plain wedding band. The only shots I have are close ups.

Lovely! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results