shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT L is for so in LOVE with my

BriBee

Brilliant_Rock
AHHHHH, TDF!!! Seriously :appl: :love: :love: :love: :appl:

As backwardsandinheels posted in another thread "L is the new G!" and your sparkler is no exception!!!

anne_h

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, it's gorgeous. I agree it faces up extremely white. It's beautiful, you must be thrilled.

BTW, I liked your partner's bowtie and vest look.

Anne

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
yennyfire|1359763548|3370095 said:
missy|1359739161|3369675 said:
Yenny, don't you dare trade in your ring- your ring is so gorgeous-truly TDF!!! :love: One of a kind masterpiece!! So you better not even think about it lol! But, if one day, you want to add to your collection, well, you have my biggest blessing!!!! I would love to help you in your search when that day comes-just give me a call!!

Tell me how you really feel Missy! :lol: I don't think I could ever sell my oval. I just love it too much. However, given our financial goals, I'll be about 60 before we *might* have the discretionary income to spend $50-60K on a stone....so, it's not likely to happen. And, while I love drooling over all of the stunning honkers around here, I just wouldn't be comfortable wearing one in my social circle....so no worries...the oval will definitely become a family heirloom....

I really wanna play with Bea though!! :love: :love:

And she really wants you to come and play with her Yenny!!! Just name the date and it can all be arranged! :wavey:

mom2boys said:
Thanks for indulging me with all of the pics galore!!! I can't wait to see what wedding band you decide to wear with it, if at all!

Congrats again to you, Bliss and Sarahbear on "Jewels of the Week!" :sun: I hope to join you ladies in the 4+ct club one of these days!

Thank you mom2boys. I definitely need a band to wear with it. It doesn't feel right to me wearing it by itself. I sort of feel naked with no WB to go with my ER if you kwim. Plus a 6 is just a teensy bit loose all by itself and the WB would help it fit a bit more snugly and safely. I just don't know if I want a plain platinum band or one with a bit more bling. Whatever I choose I want an antique feel to though. Hmmm, lots more thinking (and shopping :cheeky: ) to do. Haha, my dh asked me yesterday when we picked the ring up what I was going to do with all my free time now that I was done looking for my dream ER. HA :devil: there is no rest for the bling obsessed!

Enerchi said:

Wow, what an honor to be with Sarah and Bliss!! :appl: Thanks for the link Enerchi!

BeeCushion said:
AHHHHH, TDF!!! Seriously :appl: :love: :love: :love: :appl:

As backwardsandinheels posted in another thread "L is the new G!" and your sparkler is no exception!!!

Thanks BeeCushion-I like that! :bigsmile: Sort of like 50 is the new 30! :D Though I am really in love with Bea's L color and do not think she would be as delicious as a G. And I cannot believe I am saying that given how I thought I felt about lower colors! I can't believe what I had been missing out on all these years!!

anne_h said:
Congratulations, it's gorgeous. I agree it faces up extremely white. It's beautiful, you must be thrilled.

BTW, I liked your partner's bowtie and vest look.

Anne

Thank you Anne!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The new pictures are great; that baby positively GLOWS!

Your hubby is so handsome too! He looks like such a nice guy.

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
Love your ring missy, especially the photos of it with the shopping trolley for some reason - "I like my carrots large"

my grandma...She was the most kindhearted and lovely person I ever had the honor or knowing and loving

Sounds alot like someone on this forum who has just acquired an amazing new 4.56 carat OEC diamond ring.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhhhh............ 4.56ct :cheeky: :love: :cheeky: :love: :cheeky: :love: God, did i die and go to bling Heaven? :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:
This ring is gorgeous...i mean, GORGEOUS :Up_to_something: i'm so jealous!!! Wear it in good health Missy!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I keep coming back to drool over the new pictures! I can't get over how beautiful your ring is. Awesome shots in Costco!

Could you take some daylight pics with the diamond backlit, looking head-on straight into the table—like with your hand held up against the sun or against a brightly lit window?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Laila619|1359798754|3370363 said:
The new pictures are great; that baby positively GLOWS!

Your hubby is so handsome too! He looks like such a nice guy.

Thank you Laila! He is an unbelievably wonderful man-I truly never planned on getting married but then I met him and everything changed.

Polished said:
Love your ring missy, especially the photos of it with the shopping trolley for some reason - "I like my carrots large"

my grandma...She was the most kindhearted and lovely person I ever had the honor or knowing and loving

Sounds alot like someone on this forum who has just acquired an amazing new 4.56 carat OEC diamond ring.
LOL Trolley- I like my carats/carrots large too! :bigsmile:

natyLad said:
Ohhhhh............ 4.56ct :cheeky: :love: :cheeky: :love: :cheeky: :love: God, did i die and go to bling Heaven? :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:
This ring is gorgeous...i mean, GORGEOUS :Up_to_something: i'm so jealous!!! Wear it in good health Missy!

Oh, thank you so much natyLad!

Kim N said:
I keep coming back to drool over the new pictures! I can't get over how beautiful your ring is. Awesome shots in Costco!

Could you take some daylight pics with the diamond backlit, looking head-on straight into the table—like with your hand held up against the sun or against a brightly lit window?

Thanks Kim. Costco is good for more than just shopping!
I am going to try and take pics against the bright sun-it's difficult cause I cannot see anything when I do that LOL but here's my best shot! Hope you can see something. I'm wearing red so there is going to be red reflected back fyi.

img_20130202_073421.jpg

img_20130202_073414_1.jpg

img_20130202_073414.jpg

img_20130202_073410.jpg

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, where do I start? I didn't have to come back and look again, but I just couldn't stay away. I really, really, really love your ring - stone, setting - the whole nine yards!

Random comments: I think I've been pretty much convinced that I need a chunky faceted old cut in my life some time in the near future. If its okay with you, Missy, I'd like to seek your wisdom when I do. While it does sound a little like "love at first sight" for you with Bea, but still, you had been looking and you know your stuff (I admit I may know colored stones, but so little about diamonds, lol!) Anyway, I've never thought I would like color in my diamonds, instead preferring a color closer to G/H/I. This was just made up out of my head thinking that color would be bad. But you have an L which acts like a chameleon. The only photo where it really did show up being warm and strongly not white was in the photo next to the old photos of your family and Gram. But even in that photo, Bea looked lovely, like the color of antique lace :)) How did you decide how to source the stone, did you always know who you were going work with, or did you shop around, interview a bunch of folks, etc.? TIA :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some more sun back lit pics for Kim. With my red reflections.

img_20130202_072945.jpg

img_20130202_072936.jpg

img_20130202_072852.jpg

img_20130202_072929.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just a few more...so late today-very excited because we are going to a specialized bicycle place (Tandem's East) and ordering an all carbon tandem!! It's a few hours to get there and back so we need to leave but I do not want to disappoint you guys with the pics. :cheeky:

minousbijoux said:
Okay, where do I start? I didn't have to come back and look again, but I just couldn't stay away. I really, really, really love your ring - stone, setting - the whole nine yards!

Random comments: I think I've been pretty much convinced that I need a chunky faceted old cut in my life some time in the near future. If its okay with you, Missy, I'd like to seek your wisdom when I do. While it does sound a little like "love at first sight" for you with Bea, but still, you had been looking and you know your stuff (I admit I may know colored stones, but so little about diamonds, lol!) Anyway, I've never thought I would like color in my diamonds, instead preferring a color closer to G/H/I. This was just made up out of my head thinking that color would be bad. But you have an L which acts like a chameleon. The only photo where it really did show up being warm and strongly not white was in the photo next to the old photos of your family and Gram. But even in that photo, Bea looked lovely, like the color of antique lace :)) How did you decide how to source the stone, did you always know who you were going work with, or did you shop around, interview a bunch of folks, etc.? TIA :wavey:

Minous- I would love love love to help you in any way I can!!! Can I come back tonight or tomorrow morning and answer all your questions so I can take some time? Hope that's OK cause I really am terribly behind schedule right now...but I will do everything I can to help you and that means go with you in person if you would like! Big hugs and see you later!!!!!!

img_20130202_072906.jpg

img_20130202_072819.jpg

img_20130202_072730.jpg

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Also forgot to add - thank you for taking all those amazing photos. I know you had a very willing model, but still, its hard work and you took so many amazing shots. Thank you for the most recent sunshots - Bea is quite the showoff, dontcha think?!! Rhetorical Question - don't answer!

Lastly, I love your DH. I already loved your DH for his kindness and the way you acted as a team throughout the Sandy ordeal, but the pics of the sick man bringing home some gorgeous bling for his beloved was great. I love the pic with him out of his overcoat, wearing his three-piece suit and bow tie and holding the ring box, almost like he's proposing. I think Enerchi said it best - so dapper and so timeless, just like the ring!

I just feel this great karma literally jumping off the pages of this thread :bigsmile:

Edited to add: OMG, the latest pics are even more amazing! I cannot believe how the facets light up and the play of light across them!! :love: :love:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1359810659|3370399 said:
Minous- I would love love love to help you in any way I can!!! Can I come back tonight or tomorrow morning and answer all your questions so I can take some time? Hope that's OK cause I really am terribly behind schedule right now...but I will do everything I can to help you and that means go with you in person if you would like! Big hugs and see you later!!!!!!

I would be honored to have you answer my questions and help me on my search whenever it works for you. I am in no hurry. Enjoy your bike trip and perhaps you'll be starting a new thread soon on carbon framed bikes! :appl:

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1359810092|3370396 said:
I am going to try and take pics against the bright sun-it's difficult cause I cannot see anything when I do that LOL but here's my best shot! Hope you can see something. I'm wearing red so there is going to be red reflected back fyi.
missy said:
The new pics are fantastic, Missy!! The facets look incredible lit up like that. Thank you so much for taking the time to take and post those!

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Your ring is stunning! My dream ring...seriously! I showed my hubby a picture of your ring last night, and said, "Save up, honey, because this is my dream ring!" Haha! I think he thought I was joking, but I'm very serious about this. LOL! :naughty:

You must be so excited to have such a beautiful diamond. Your husband looks so sweet...and obviously he is! You are one lucky lady! Wear in good health!!!! :appl: :wavey:

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
missy that stone is just beautiful!! what a great find on Adam's end. i just love their ways with big old stones, hehe.

re: the color, if its a GIA L i don't imagine you will see too much creaminess that often. i have a K EGL 3c and to me it's probably more like an M GIA stone... really creamy in some lights but very blue in others. i love the chameleon aspects of the old stones.

re: the setting, i would venture that is a true old vintage, what would make me think so is that you can see the thin solder lines on the sides of the shoulders like my vintage ring. victor mentioned in my thread that is where they connect the shank with the rest of the ring on old hand forged pieces. i know Adam is replicating old settings (or some variety of them, they don't look like 1000% true vintage but are very much 'vintage inspired') so this could have been one, but given that he said it was waiting to be refurb'd and that it has the lines, i'd venture true vintage. i love the basket..! does the giant donut bother you? i wear a lot of stackers/bands so it was important to me to have a smaller donut.

really beautiful though!! just love the whole package. :love:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy.... I keep coming back over and over to gaze upon its beauty! I'm half the views on this thread!!! It is truly stunning! :appl: :appl:

D

Deactivated member 42515

Mayk said:
Missy.... I keep coming back over and over to gaze upon its beauty! I'm half the views on this thread!!! It is truly stunning! :appl: :appl:
And I'm the other half :)

singer

Brilliant_Rock
At least the sixth or seventh time I've come back to this thread just to drool. :love: :love: :love:

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock
It's awesome, and I love the inscription... :love:

wordie89

Brilliant_Rock
If someone already said this, please excuse but I was BLINDED by the LIGHT :sun: of your BEA-utiful ring. So many good wishes your way as you are always reminded of your DH's love and your grandmother.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Again and again.. I just have to keep coming back.. please keep posting.. I love it!!!

Your DH's bow tie.. it to die for!!!! He's a knock out too!!!! :appl: :appl:

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock
Oh I love this...just beautiful on you!! Enjoy wearing this beauty. It definitely will get some attention :)

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Missy your ring is magnificent, how could you not love it - enjoy wearing that beauty. :wavey: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats, she is a BOMB!! Wonderful setting and AMAZING finger coverage. Lovely

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
minousbijoux|1359810730|3370400 said:
Also forgot to add - thank you for taking all those amazing photos. I know you had a very willing model, but still, its hard work and you took so many amazing shots. Thank you for the most recent sunshots - Bea is quite the showoff, dontcha think?!! Rhetorical Question - don't answer!

Lastly, I love your DH. I already loved your DH for his kindness and the way you acted as a team throughout the Sandy ordeal, but the pics of the sick man bringing home some gorgeous bling for his beloved was great. I love the pic with him out of his overcoat, wearing his three-piece suit and bow tie and holding the ring box, almost like he's proposing. I think Enerchi said it best - so dapper and so timeless, just like the ring!

I just feel this great karma literally jumping off the pages of this thread :bigsmile:

Edited to add: OMG, the latest pics are even more amazing! I cannot believe how the facets light up and the play of light across them!! :love: :love:

Thank you so much minous, you really are the sweetest and most lovely person. Your kind comments mean a lot to me! {{{hugs}}}

minousbijoux said:

This really was a long time in coming in one way but very impulsive in another. I know that doesn't make much sense but I will try to explain and answer your questions as best as I can minous because I am honored you would ask me. I am no old cut expert though so please take everything in the context it is being given- as an old cut lover who is not extremely knowledgeable about them but I know what I like.

When my dh proposed it came as a total surprise to me (very un PS like I know) and I had no clue about what I liked in diamonds or rings or anything of the sort. I wasn't into bling (gasp) in those days. Yeah, I don't know what was wrong with me but I certainly made up for lost time. :cheeky:
He proposed with a lovely diamond in a platinum tiffany like setting. He did very well IMO because he chose an classic elegant MRB solitaire and the diamond wasn't shoddy IMO. It was a very pretty stone. But it didn't make my heart sing-I just didn't realize it at the time. In fact, even if I had been into diamonds then I might not have reached the stage I finally have come to today because it was an evolution of sorts for me. Seeing what I liked, didn't like and what I truly loved and needed to have. That took many years (and many PS threads) for me to reach.

Fast forward to a few resets and many years later and we come to a few months ago. I started becoming less happy with my ring. I just didn't know for sure what was bothering me. My latest reset (a few years ago) was awful. My mistake totally. It was before PS and the prongs were clunky and the diamond set too high (though I had specifically asked the jeweler to set it low). Not sure why I accepted that ring reset but at the time I just did. Shame on me for that. Lots of money down the drain there because we paid retail prices and the ring reset was bad. But I felt I had to keep the ring as is by that time because the reset was so expensive and I just couldn't stomach spending more money on the ring till I knew what I truly wanted. Plus the recession really put things in perspective. It was (and to some extent) still is a difficult financial time/future what with Sandy and job changes etc. But I digress. Just trying to give the background to what led to this final (!) diamond decision.

So we're up to a few months ago and at that point I really wanted a change-diamond and setting but I didn't think we could really swing it financially. I started emailing a few PS vendors. All of whom were lovely to deal with. And I also did the PS price quote for selling your diamond. I wanted to see how I could get the most for my original ER diamond so I could upgrade to the stone of my dreams. I got a number of cash quotes as well as trade in quotes. The highest cash quote was less than half what we paid for my diamond -and ofc I didn't get the diamond from any PS vendor so I didn't expect much and was not offended at all. But that would not allow me to get my dream ring (which at that point I still wasn't sure what I wanted) so I politely declined those offers.

As for the trade in offers-I was surprised and very pleased that the PS vendors I contacted were all willing to accept a trade in for my diamond. I cannot say enough about how wonderful Erica (and Grace) of Erica Grace is (if you're reading Erica-thank you!) and Mark of ERD (thank you as well Mark!). I also visited Perry of Leon Mege and he was very nice as well and was in the process, as was Mark, of trying to source an antique cushion for me and allow me to trade in my ER diamond. If I couldn't trade in my stone towards a new purchase I would have just gone with a reset.

Before meeting with Perry or contacting Erica or Mark I had visited David of DBL (also wonderful guy and his wife too!) to see some other options for ER's and some of you will remember (I know you will minous) that right before that I had seen a yellow diamond at a jewelry shop in New Hope that I thought I loved and perhaps wanted for my ER and she was going to give me the most for a trade in compared to the PS vendors I had contacted. However she was also marking up the ring I was thinking of buying so no deal there! :knockout: So glad I didn't go that route. It would have been such a mistake on so many levels. My heart wasn't really longing for a yellow diamond-it was an old cut that was crying out to me. I was just being too deaf to hear it all these years!

OK, so after the yellow diamond phase I contacted Perry, Erica and Mark. This was about 2 weeks ago and then last Friday I went into Perry's office met with him and he was going to see what type of trade in he could get from his cutter and also what antique cushion he could source for me. But that Sunday night (Jan 27th I think just to show you how fast this all happened!) I thought hey, what about Adam at OWD. He hadn't even been on my radar for some reason but his name just popped into my head and I emailed him. First thing Monday morning he emailed me and said yes we can do a trade in and here's around what I can offer you. So refreshing that he responded so quickly and with an estimate of what he could give me for my diamond. He asked me was I open to different old cuts or did I have one specifically in mind and I said I am open to them all! So you could see I still didn't have it narrowed down to one cut. I just knew in my heart I wanted an antique diamond as they have so much personality and I still so missed my (dear grandmother and my) grandmother's ring I used to wear. It just felt right. Adam emailed me the cushion pic that you saw in Rocky Talky and told me I needed to see it in person. So the next day (Tuesday Jan 29th) my dh and I went to meet Adam at OWD.

Finally getting to the part I hope might answer some of your questions minous. So sorry for the long backstory lol-I just thought it might make things clearer as to why this all happened the way it did and how I was sort of impulsive in one way but in another it was a long time coming. So Adam showed me the 4 carat EGL JVS1 antique cushion and it was gorgeous. Beautiful chunky facets and so clean and sharp. But still not singing to me. I think the facets weren't what I was longing for and while I thought I loved the cushion shape (and I do) it was the OEC that did it for me. Next up he showed me (my :love: ) OEC and it was stunning. Just gorgeous in every way. The mesmerizing facets, the beautiful off round shape. It was full of personality and energy and romance. As Adam said- a very special stone. And the size didn't hurt it at all haha. This was my HG stone. But still not sure at that moment as I had only seen 2 stones and it was my first time looking in person for old cuts. So Adam graciously showed me a few more. One being a beautiful 3 plus OEC with a higher color. But it didn't have the same personality. It is so true that with old stones you need to judge with your eyes. I thought I was going to need ASET's and other ways of measuring the stone's beauty, worth etc but it all went out the window. I examined the stones with my eyes and through a loupe and that was all I needed.

I think we were at Adam's for around an hour and a half or so and I was fairly sure this was *my* stone. Still not 100% certain because it all happened so fast. Sunday I contacted him and on Tuesday I was purchasing this OEC!! What made my mind up for me what that this stone was so special. The L color (my biggest hesitation about the stone) was not taking away from it but enhancing it! It just didn't look yellow in any lighting. It appears white white white face up and so many different colors shoot out of it depending on the environment and what I am wearing. There is a hint of creaminess in some environments but mainly from the side. I have been wearing it for the last 3 days now and I could not be more pleased or in love with this ring. It takes my breath away every time I gaze at it. It is incredible.

And the setting was just meant to be because at first he was saying I should take my time with deciding on the setting and I agreed but then as we were discussing possible setting choices he pulled out exactly what I was describing. And that did it for me. And he was such a pleasure to work with. He had my ring ready 2 days later!! And had been so thoughtful with calling my dh to ask about the inscription remembering my darling grandma. I mean, that really is the extra mile IMO. I cannot recommend him highly enough. No pressure, no games, and helpful and accommodating in every possible way. Adam rocks!!! And I cannot believe I didn't even think of contacting him till that Sunday and 2 days later I bought my ring!! I trust Adam as well. On Thursday after we saw the finished ring Adam said that my ring was truly special. And I believe he meant it. Of course I also think it is special but it's nice to hear that other people who know something about old cuts think it is as well.

I too was afraid of color minous and previously had only considered a color of G or higher. Now maybe in MRB that still holds true for me but for antique cuts I would say be open to it all and see it with your eyes. That is the key. Clarity is a big thing for me though and that holds true still for me whether it be antique or modern. I don't like inclusions that you can see. What makes your heart sing could be totally different though. It comes down to the personality of each stone and the person who is looking to buy the stone as to what is "it" for them if that makes any sense.

Again, I apologize for the book I just wrote and I hope I managed to answer some of your questions. I am willing to help you in any way I can minous so just call me and I'll be there for you! I wish you much success on your old cut journey. With PS behind you there is no way you can lose!!

_15.gif

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mara|1359825025|3370521 said:
missy that stone is just beautiful!! what a great find on Adam's end. i just love their ways with big old stones, hehe.

re: the color, if its a GIA L i don't imagine you will see too much creaminess that often. i have a K EGL 3c and to me it's probably more like an M GIA stone... really creamy in some lights but very blue in others. i love the chameleon aspects of the old stones.

re: the setting, i would venture that is a true old vintage, what would make me think so is that you can see the thin solder lines on the sides of the shoulders like my vintage ring. victor mentioned in my thread that is where they connect the shank with the rest of the ring on old hand forged pieces. i know Adam is replicating old settings (or some variety of them, they don't look like 1000% true vintage but are very much 'vintage inspired') so this could have been one, but given that he said it was waiting to be refurb'd and that it has the lines, i'd venture true vintage. i love the basket..! does the giant donut bother you? i wear a lot of stackers/bands so it was important to me to have a smaller donut.

really beautiful though!! just love the whole package. :love:

Thank you so much Mara! I appreciate your input. That would be great if it is a true antique setting but even if it isn't that wouldn't make it any less special for me. I'm easy I guess. :cheeky:

As for the donut it doesn't bother me. With my original ring the band didn't sit totally flush and I sort of liked the space. It shows that they are 2 distinct rings and I like that. The only worry I have now is finding an affordable band that goes with this ring. I know I want a very thin band and I know it needs to be platinum (or at least I want it to be platinum). I would love an antique platinum band. Not sure if I want tiny diamonds on it or just plain. I am looking on ebay and DB and loupe troop but so far nothing. I have been wearing my original wedding band (my shared prong eternity) on my other hand but it doesn't do much for it at all even on the opposite hand. I feel the need to wear a band with my ER on the same hand. I much prefer it that way and feel naked with just the ER on my hand.

I agree- my stone shoots out a lot of blue but I was wearing blue and yellow yesterday so maybe that was why? But it still looks so white to me. I am amazed at the colors. And btw, your OEC (as you know) is just TDF. :love: Thank you for chiming in here with your thoughts!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
singer|1359822986|3370495 said:
Wow! Your ring is stunning! My dream ring...seriously! I showed my hubby a picture of your ring last night, and said, "Save up, honey, because this is my dream ring!" Haha! I think he thought I was joking, but I'm very serious about this. LOL! :naughty:

You must be so excited to have such a beautiful diamond. Your husband looks so sweet...and obviously he is! You are one lucky lady! Wear in good health!!!! :appl: :wavey:

singer said:
At least the sixth or seventh time I've come back to this thread just to drool. :love: :love: :love:

Thank you singer- I am very excited lol. I think I have been smiling non stop for the last few days haha. And thank you for the dh compliment. He is a sweetie and of course the most precious jewel of all for me. No other gem could even compare. :love:

Kim N said:
missy|1359810092|3370396 said:
missy said:
The new pics are fantastic, Missy!! The facets look incredible lit up like that. Thank you so much for taking the time to take and post those!

Thank you Kim. Glad you enjoyed them-it was my pleasure!

Mayk said:

YT said:
Mayk said:
And I'm the other half :)

Mayk said:
Again and again.. I just have to keep coming back.. please keep posting.. I love it!!!

Your DH's bow tie.. it to die for!!!! He's a knock out too!!!! :appl: :appl:

Awww, thank you MayK and YT! Your wish is my command MayK lol-just be careful of what you wish for! We were in the car for 5 hours total yesterday and I took a *few* shots of my new ring to pass the time. :cheeky: Happy to oblige!!

two_little_birds said:
It's awesome, and I love the inscription... :love:

wordie89 said:
If someone already said this, please excuse but I was BLINDED by the LIGHT :sun: of your BEA-utiful ring. So many good wishes your way as you are always reminded of your DH's love and your grandmother.

vinjewels said:
Oh I love this...just beautiful on you!! Enjoy wearing this beauty. It definitely will get some attention :)

Monnyjay said:
Missy your ring is magnificent, how could you not love it - enjoy wearing that beauty. :wavey: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

mitsui4 said:
Congrats, she is a BOMB!! Wonderful setting and AMAZING finger coverage. Lovely

Thank you two little birds, wordie, vinjewels, monnyjay and mitsui!! I so appreciate your kind compliments and thoughts!

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
This ring is exactly the reason why PS is a very dangerous place for me! Your ring is PHENOMENAL! I love everything about it and would sell my whole collection to have a stone like that. Congratulations! It's amazing and looks beautiful on you!!!! Officially my new favorite ring. Period.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK this is for those of you who are not terribly bored already by all the pictures of my new OEC ER and specifically for those who requested (you know who you are :bigsmile: ) more pictures. If the number of pics I am posting doesn't break some sort of PS record I would be surprised lol.

first up some real life perspective and also to show you the colors I was wearing yesterday because I *think* that is why the diamond shot of so much blue and other colors yesterday. And the 3rd pic is my hand on my dh's as he was driving yesterday. Please excuse the dry hands-I cannot put lotion on yet while the ring is so new. :oops:

Demelza said:
This ring is exactly the reason why PS is a very dangerous place for me! Your ring is PHENOMENAL! I love everything about it and would sell my whole collection to have a stone like that. Congratulations! It's amazing and looks beautiful on you!!!! Officially my new favorite ring. Period.

Awww, Demelza, that is the nicest compliment coming from you! You have the most exquisite taste and jewelry and I am truly honored you would say that. Big {{{hugs}}} to you.

_3464.jpg

reallifetake2.jpg

myhandondhincar.jpg

closeupincar.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results