clarity

#TBT L is for so in LOVE with my

Vogue

Shiny_Rock
Amazing stone, and love the stack!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ugh! Every time I see this ring, I die... :love::cheeky::love: (in a good way) HA!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a gorgeous ring, and I love your thin bands! :love: I so wish I had the room on my finger to wear multiple bands! Your bands look like they are thinner than 2mm, so maybe that would help me be able to wear two. It's so hard to figure out when there is no way to try them on! I love your whole collection!

Aww thank you diamondseeker! And I love yours! As for the bands they are all about 2 mm (or perhaps a hair under) and believe me I would trade my monster hands for daintier ones that most PSers seem to possess LOL. I truly have huge hands as my piano teacher when I was a teenager loved to point out. He used to say he would kill for my finger reach. Well I would have loved having more feminine hands vs the man hands I have. :/

Ohhhh I just love that ring it is so beautiful! The colors are awesome

Thank you Vanilla Bling. The pastels that seem to shoot out from these old cuts make them positively glow. Old cuts are just so cool that way and with the chunky facets they endlessly amaze me.

Amazing stone, and love the stack!

Thank you Vogue! It's useful in cold vs warm weather. More rings in cold to keep Bea safe and secure and only one band in the warmer weather as she fits just right with one band when my fingers swell due to the heat.

Ugh! Every time I see this ring, I die... :love::cheeky::love: (in a good way) HA!

Thank you msop04 for your lovely comments about Bea!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love Bea too!!!:love::love::love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a gorgeous ring and bands Missy! :love::love::love: Absolutely love Bea!!! :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bea is gorgeous and looks fabulous with your bands.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love Bea too!!!:love::love::love:

Aww thank you LLJsmom. You know I love your "missy" too. Hahaha that sounds so weird!:lol::cheeky:
Anyway Bea misses you and your beautiful OEC and we both want you both to come back and play! It's been too many months since we last saw you both.
Pretty please.:!:

Such a gorgeous ring and bands Missy! :love::love::love: Absolutely love Bea!!! :appl:

Junie! Thank you and as you know I adore your beautiful OEC too!:love: Aannnd don't forget that Bea wants you and your beautiful OEC to come back and play as last visit was so much fun. Maybe when LLJsmom is visiting so they can all be together.:halo:

Bea is gorgeous and looks fabulous with your bands.
Thank you
Marcy! And right back at ya. When are you joining us btw?:halo::wavey:

Wish we could all share videos of our OECs and other diamonds and bling! Maybe one day soon...?

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness this diamond is a needle in a haystack find!!! The glow and facet pattern is ethereal and the setting is the perfect crown for this crown jewel...all these gorgeous rings are making me want to upgrade oh geez

D

Deactivated member 42515

I know this is an old thread but I died laughing when I read this

Ha! Thanks! and Missy, I missed you too! Dude, I've been gone a long time. When did they add the alerts? It makes it so much easier to keep up with things. Or has it always been there and I'm just derpy?

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, it's a stonker as we say here, wow!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please join me in congratulating @missy, this has been featured for Throwback Thursday! :kiss2:TBT 9.7.23

Thank you Kayti. This beauty now belongs to @Austina ♥️

Here is my forever OEC ER

IMG_4220.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results