D

Deactivated member 42515

missy said:
YT|1362183307|3394139 said:
missy said:
YT|1362154483|3393649 said:
missy said:
YT|1362152169|3393588 said:
I come back to this thread and I know I'm gonna see your honker OEC but I'm still in awe with your ring like its the first time I'm seeing it!!!

You are so sweet YT- I hope one day we can see each other's beauties in person! I am a big fan of your gorgeous ring as well and would love to see it up close and personal one day!!
Shall you be gracing us with your presence in Vegas?

Sadly no. :(( It didn't work out schedule wise. Maybe next year. You guys are going to have such an awesome time!! Please take lots of pics for me and others who cannot make it so we can enjoy vicariously!
Awwwww, that's too bad!

I know! You can send me the ring! I will even pay for shipping! I can't promise I'll send it back.... But I promise to pay shipping! You have my word!

Haha- you are too funny YT! :D Your posts are always cracking me up (in a good way!) and I really wish we were meeting in person at the Vegas GTG. I'll tell you what- I'll send you mine and you send me yours. You first. :cheeky:
I promise I'll get it back to you in time for the Vegas GTG :bigsmile:.

(I had posted a video of my ring this morning right after you posted the first time but now I know for sure it is against PS rules as Ella emailed me telling me so and removed that post).
Pssssshhhh!!! You don't think I will take that offer!!! My ring is already in the mail! Get ready to sign baby!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
04diamond<3|1362170940|3393966 said:
Hot DOG!!!! Missy!!! How in the world did I miss this thread?!? Your ring is stunning and I'm so loving the finger coverage and chunky facets!! How sweet is your DH! Your pictures are so cute! I love your new ring with the pave band :love:

Thank you 04diamond!
There are so many threads on PS that I can't keep up with all the droolworthy bling either and I'm glad you got to visit my thread!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT|1362185570|3394165 said:
missy said:
missy said:
missy said:
I come back to this thread and I know I'm gonna see your honker OEC but I'm still in awe with your ring like its the first time I'm seeing it!!!

You are so sweet YT- I hope one day we can see each other's beauties in person! I am a big fan of your gorgeous ring as well and would love to see it up close and personal one day!!

Sadly no. :(( It didn't work out schedule wise. Maybe next year. You guys are going to have such an awesome time!! Please take lots of pics for me and others who cannot make it so we can enjoy vicariously!
Awwwww, that's too bad!

I know! You can send me the ring! I will even pay for shipping! I can't promise I'll send it back.... But I promise to pay shipping! You have my word!

Haha- you are too funny YT! :D Your posts are always cracking me up (in a good way!) and I really wish we were meeting in person at the Vegas GTG. I'll tell you what- I'll send you mine and you send me yours. You first. :cheeky:

(I had posted a video of my ring this morning right after you posted the first time but now I know for sure it is against PS rules as Ella emailed me telling me so and removed that post).
Pssssshhhh!!! You don't think I will take that offer!!! My ring is already in the mail! Get ready to sign baby!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

{{{Hugs}}}}- you always put a smile on my face and I appreciate that YT!

D

Deactivated member 42515

missy said:
missy said:
missy said:
missy said:

Awwwww, that's too bad!

What!!!! You get my ring and all I get is a hug and a smile???!!! You do know that ever since amc made the where do you live thread that I know you're in New York?

Knock knock!
Who's there?
YT! Gimme yo ring!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT|1362186151|3394181 said:
missy said:
missy said:
missy said:
missy said:

Awwwww, that's too bad!

What!!!! You get my ring and all I get is a hug and a smile???!!! You do know that ever since amc made the where do you live thread that I know you're in New York?

Knock knock!
Who's there?
YT! Gimme yo ring!!!

OMG- you have me laughing so hard my dh thinks I'm cracking up! :lol:
And I just might have peed a little in my pants -jk, jk but that's how hard I'm laughing! :D

Anytime you are in NYC (or the Jersey shore) you better look me up! That's right- you are officially invited now. See what you've gone and done. And my dh is quite the chef (and he bakes too) sooo it won't be all bling. There will be food. Which you need to fuel the energy to search for more bling ofc. :devil:

D

Deactivated member 42515

missy said:
YT|1362186151|3394181 said:
missy said:
missy said:
missy said:
missy said:

Awwwww, that's too bad!

Knock knock!
Who's there?
YT! Gimme yo ring!!!

OMG- you have me laughing so hard my dh thinks I'm cracking up! :lol:
And I just might have peed a little in my pants -jk, jk but that's how hard I'm laughing! :D

Anytime you are in NYC (or the Jersey shore) you better look me up! That's right- you are officially invited now. See what you've gone and done. And my dh is quite the chef (and he bakes too) sooo it won't be all bling. There will be food. Which you need to fuel the energy to search for more bling ofc. :devil:
Oh my.... You got me at peed my pants! I'm in!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Missy! Can you contact me through Diamondseeker on her Loupe Troop listing? I have a couple of quick questions for you! Thanks!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
missy|1361065475|3382032 said:
I found this today at my favorite jewelry store in Lambertville (Park Place Jewelry) and they had just gotten it in-meant to be. The only problem is that it was a bit too big but I got that taken care of with some plat sizing beads...voila!

First up some pics of the band with my ER and then I will post a pic or 2 of the sizing beads. I never had them before. They are so comfortable!

Missy ... if you see this, could you tell me how wide this band is, and how much of a size difference the beads are making up?

P.S. - I came to the thread with a question, and I'm leaving with :love: after having gotten another gander at Bea! It is impossible to get enough of her? Any recent shots? :naughty:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Circe|1368309859|3445087 said:
missy|1361065475|3382032 said:
I found this today at my favorite jewelry store in Lambertville (Park Place Jewelry) and they had just gotten it in-meant to be. The only problem is that it was a bit too big but I got that taken care of with some plat sizing beads...voila!

First up some pics of the band with my ER and then I will post a pic or 2 of the sizing beads. I never had them before. They are so comfortable!

Missy ... if you see this, could you tell me how wide this band is, and how much of a size difference the beads are making up?

P.S. - I came to the thread with a question, and I'm leaving with :love: after having gotten another gander at Bea! It is impossible to get enough of her? Any recent shots? :naughty:

Hi Circe. The sizing beads vary in size so you could choose the ones that work best for you. My band is just under 2mm and I have the smallest platinum beads and they are taking the ring from about a 6.5 to a 5.75 to 6 which is perfect for me. The jeweler told me they come in a few sizes so figure you could get quite the range with sizing changes though keep in mind the larger they are the more you might feel them. With the small size I am not even aware they are there and the ring is super comfortable. I might be hesitant to use them if I needed to make up for a very large size difference.

I don't have any new pics of my rings (imagine that lol) but I do have a picture of our new tandem!!!! Finally! We ordered the bicycle on February 2nd and the Calfee people in California sure took their sweet time in making this bike lol but I think it was worth it! It was a long day yesterday driving near Delaware to get the last fitting done and pick it up but we have it now!!! I made my dh put it in our beach house kitchen hahaha because I wanted it to be in the house with us last night. I know, I'm crazy. :bigsmile: Unfortunately it's raining right now but I am hoping to get a quick ride in before we head back to NYC and visit my mom for Mother's Day. Happy Mom's day to you btw!!!

No new ring pics but the rain just stopped and the sun came out so here's a pic of our new Carbon tandem. :cheeky:
And one of our finally completed repaired backyard. I'll add one of my diamond just because this thread is about her. :halo:

And Circe, many congrats on your weight loss!!! Now your diamonds will be that much larger without the actual finger lipo we are all talking about lol. Lucky girl!

img_20130512_080106_zpsed9293e1.jpg

img_20130512_080034_zps43f67ed6.jpg

beachbackyardfinallybackaftersandy.jpg

funfacetpic_zpsd555dcee-1.jpg

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Look I'm a reasonable woman. I'll let you keep the tandem.

Just send me the ring and the keys to the beach house. :bigsmile:

D

Deactivated member 42515

rosetta said:

Ha! I already have her ring in my hands! Too slow!!

You can have the beach house tho. But only for one weekend, I gotz parties to plan.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
missy|1368361359|3445414 said:
Hi Circe. The sizing beads vary in size so you could choose the ones that work best for you. My band is just under 2mm and I have the smallest platinum beads and they are taking the ring from about a 6.5 to a 5.75 to 6 which is perfect for me. The jeweler told me they come in a few sizes so figure you could get quite the range with sizing changes though keep in mind the larger they are the more you might feel them. With the small size I am not even aware they are there and the ring is super comfortable. I might be hesitant to use them if I needed to make up for a very large size difference.

I don't have any new pics of my rings (imagine that lol) but I do have a picture of our new tandem!!!! Finally! We ordered the bicycle on February 2nd and the Calfee people in California sure took their sweet time in making this bike lol but I think it was worth it! It was a long day yesterday driving near Delaware to get the last fitting done and pick it up but we have it now!!! I made my dh put it in our beach house kitchen hahaha because I wanted it to be in the house with us last night. I know, I'm crazy. :bigsmile: Unfortunately it's raining right now but I am hoping to get a quick ride in before we head back to NYC and visit my mom for Mother's Day. Happy Mom's day to you btw!!!

No new ring pics but the rain just stopped and the sun came out so here's a pic of our new Carbon tandem. :cheeky:
And one of our finally completed repaired backyard. I'll add one of my diamond just because this thread is about her. :halo:

And Circe, many congrats on your weight loss!!! Now your diamonds will be that much larger without the actual finger lipo we are all talking about lol. Lucky girl!

Thanks, Missy - on both counts! All counts, actually, since the pictures satisfy my aesthetic hunger, the information solves my curiosity, and the compliment feeds my ego! I still want the finger lipo, though - how small do I need to get to get that perfect stone-to-finger ratio you've got going on? Yum-YUM. :lol:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Circe, maybe we can start wrapping our fingers in Saran Wrap or something to help reduce them! :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT said:
rosetta said:

Ha! I already have her ring in my hands! Too slow!!

You can have the beach house tho. But only for one weekend, I gotz parties to plan.
rosetta|1368366347|3445446 said:

LOL you guys are too funny. But I'll tell you what, I'm good with sharing with my bling sisters. :bigsmile:
The only thing that's off limits is my dh but other than that be my guest. ;))

Ofc, Rosetta, I think if you tried the tandem you might want to share that too. Though as I mentioned it wherever you are going in your relationship the tandem will get you there faster. I think it should be a must before having kids lol. If your marriage can stand the test of the tandem you're good to go. :sun:

One last pic of the tandem during our ride today. The maiden voyage of the Calfee. Sweet.

calfeemaidenvoyagebytheshoremay122013.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Circe|1368379140|3445540 said:
missy|1368361359|3445414 said:

Thanks, Missy - on both counts! All counts, actually, since the pictures satisfy my aesthetic hunger, the information solves my curiosity, and the compliment feeds my ego! I still want the finger lipo, though - how small do I need to get to get that perfect stone-to-finger ratio you've got going on? Yum-YUM. :lol:

My pleasure Circe. I think I would be in heaven if my ring finger went down to a size 5. You don't need that finger lipo!

diamondseeker2006 said:
Circe, maybe we can start wrapping our fingers in Saran Wrap or something to help reduce them! :lol:

Haha, if only that would work I'd be the first to try it! I have to say though it's really my knuckles that I hate. :knockout:
Wonder if there's any minor surgery (laser maybe?) that could take care of that problem. Darn arthritis. :blackeye:

But anyway who cares when you have a gorgeous AVR on your finger DS! Your fingers are just perfect when they are wearing that baby! :love: I cannot wait for your ring to be completed so you can post lots and lots of pics of that beauty!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
incredible!!! :love: :love:

braga123

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, I am in love with your set. Can you please tell me how many millimeters your swiss cut diamond band is?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
braga123|1394422316|3630827 said:
Ok, I am in love with your set. Can you please tell me how many millimeters your swiss cut diamond band is?

Hi Braga, just double checked with my calipers and all my bands are 1.9mm-including the ER band. Here are some pics I just snapped for you to see the widths of the bands. Because the swiss cut band is large on me (has sizing beads) it looks a bit different in width in this extreme closeup but IRL you cannot notice any difference. HTH.

oecwithbands.jpg

oecerwithsuissecutband.jpg

comparisonofbandwidth.jpg

comparingall3bands.jpg

hassy_chick

Rough_Rock
Your rings are beautiful. Thank you for the photos! I'd love to see a photo of them zoomed out a bit, to get an idea of how they look from a distance. Congratulations on your lovely wedding set!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hassy_chick|1394485333|3631251 said:
Your rings are beautiful. Thank you for the photos! I'd love to see a photo of them zoomed out a bit, to get an idea of how they look from a distance. Congratulations on your lovely wedding set!

Thanks hassy chick. Here are some that I posted over the last year. I hope that helps you with perspective. My ring finger is around a size 6.

reallifeperspectiveagain.jpeg

_15686.jpg

_15687.jpg

braga123

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for posting the pics!

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
I must start off by saying that Your ring is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!! Old cuts are just so elegant and beautiful and yours is especially so. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind saying how many mm's your stone is. If you mentioned it, I apologize for missing it. I read through all of your posts but did not see it. It looks just divine and oh so nice and chunky AND WHITE! :love:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!! missy,that is a beauty!.. :appl: :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Emeraldcutlover|1396902871|3649155 said:
I must start off by saying that Your ring is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!! Old cuts are just so elegant and beautiful and yours is especially so. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind saying how many mm's your stone is. If you mentioned it, I apologize for missing it. I read through all of your posts but did not see it. It looks just divine and oh so nice and chunky AND WHITE! :love:

Thanks so much Emeraldcutlover. I don't mind sharing that info at all- my OEC is 10.36mm by 10.53mm. I still cannot believe how white (and chunky) it is to me and still no DSS.

Dancing Fire said:
Wow!! missy,that is a beauty!.. :appl: :appl:

Thank you Dancing Fire!

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much and take care of the "Love" ;))

D

Deactivated member 42515

Sigh... It's back! I love your ring sooooo much! I'm such a halo girl at heart but I see your ring and I'm like damn!

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much for sharing! LOVE your story and pics. As beautiful as all the other cuts of diamonds are, I am definitely fond of the round solitaire look. :mrgreen:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, I love that your thread got resurrected. Bea is awe inspiring. OMG. But how does 4.56 carats (do i have that right?) look "just right" on your hand? I love all the pictures.

Do you still wear it everyday? Do you still go "OMG" every time you look at it? I WOULD. I might be going to New York next year, so I may be inspired to visit OWD just for a "visit".

Just looking again. OMG. That is one AMAZING stone. :drool: :love: :drool: :love: :drool:

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pure LOVE is right. :love: :love: :love: My L wants to grow up to be your L someday! ::) It looks so gorgeous on your elegant hand and your bands are the perfect accompaniment -- great synergy and flow! I also think your rings together demonstrate an ideal, effortless gap!

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
Holy ***. That's a pure beauty. It's amazing Missy!! :love: :love: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results