shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Just engaged (with a heart)!

Sunnybopeep

Rough_Rock
I love it! I am a sucker for all things heart shaped and yours is a beautiful, perfect shape! Congratulations!
Thank you so much! I’m right there with you in being a lover of all things heart shaped!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning!
I love it :love::love::love: !!

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
What a gorgeous heart! It is so beautiful! :love: Congratulations on your engagement!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Looks beautiful on you!

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement. And count me in as another heart cut lover. It looks gorgeous on you!

Sabrina31

Shiny_Rock
Premium
That is lovely! Cant wait to see what wedding band you pair with it, keep is updated :)

elliefire99

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful stone! So such a plump pretty shape, and it looks darling on your hand. Your little girl fantasy came true (and in the most sparkly, joyful way possible!). Enjoy it and the engagement!

Sunnybopeep

Rough_Rock
Stunning!
I love it :love::love::love: !!
Thank you! Me too!! :mrgreen2:

What a gorgeous heart! It is so beautiful! :love: Congratulations on your engagement!
Thank you so much! I’m very happy!

Congratulations! Looks beautiful on you!
Thank you very very much!

Congratulations on your engagement. And count me in as another heart cut lover. It looks gorgeous on you!
Yay for heart cuts! Thank you so much!
That is lovely! Cant wait to see what wedding band you pair with it, keep is updated :)
I’ve been trying to brainstorm potential wedding bands... it’s so tough! I have a few in mind, though, so I’ll definitely update for sure. I might even have to ask the PSers for help choosing...hmmm

What a beautiful stone! So such a plump pretty shape, and it looks darling on your hand. Your little girl fantasy came true (and in the most sparkly, joyful way possible!). Enjoy it and the engagement!
Yes I really feel like the luckiest girl in the world! Thank you so much!:kiss2:

Q

Queenie60

Congratulations on your engagement. Your heart ring is simply beautiful.

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your ring is gorgeous. Congratulations and I hope you have many happy years together!

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, what a beautiful ring and a beautiful hand! I love the diamond - it's so white! I can't believe it's an SI2. I liked your comment about admiring a heart shaped sapphire, I think you may be hooked on gemstones...beware my friend, it's a slippery slope. Congratulations and best wishes!!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement!! Your ring looks perfect on your hand!! Stop hand-shaming; everyone has unique differences, and that’s what makes us who we are!! ;)2
Your nails look beautiful, and that sparkler will distract from any “hair” present on your fingers!! :lol-2:
Your DF did a fantastic job choosing a beautiful heart shaped diamond; fancy cuts are tough, and heart shaped cuts are even tougher!
Now that she has her own thread, it’s time for her to make her way around PS. Please post her on the Shameless Showoffs thread, the flower photo thread, and the 1-2ct thread, please...just for starters!!!!
Many blessings to you both for a lifetime of happiness!! Enjoy this time in your life, and the excitement of looking down at your hand, and seeing that gorgeous stone looking back up at you!!
I can’t wait to see what wedding band you choose as her partner!!!
:kiss2:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I ADORE your ring @Sunnybopeep! :love::love::love: It's the most perfectly shaped heart diamond I have ever seen! And the setting is gorgeous and beautifully done, those claw prongs are dreamy. :appl: I keep going back and looking at the pics, I love it!

blueMA

Brilliant_Rock
Someone paid special extra attention to those very nice PRONGS!

Sunnybopeep

Rough_Rock
@Sunnybopeep - if you know, and don’t mind sharing, who made your setting?
I’m not exactly sure, but I believe he got the setting from James Allen... or was it the stone... he proposed with a cute velvet box, though and never specifically told me, so I’m not sure because I didn’t think to ask either...

Congratulations on your engagement. Your heart ring is simply beautiful.
Thank you! Hearts are such a beautiful shape in general!

Your ring is gorgeous. Congratulations and I hope you have many happy years together!
Thank you so much! I hope we can be this happy forever!

Oh my gosh, what a beautiful ring and a beautiful hand! I love the diamond - it's so white! I can't believe it's an SI2. I liked your comment about admiring a heart shaped sapphire, I think you may be hooked on gemstones...beware my friend, it's a slippery slope. Congratulations and best wishes!!
You’re absolutely right.. I’m not too experienced with gems or fine jewelry, but this seems to be the start of quite an obsession! Who knew that they could be sooooo soo beautiful in person?? :) And I agree about the clarity! My FI is a really particular and detail oriented person, though, so I guess I shouldn’t be too surprised. I can’t believe he put so much thought into it, so I’m touched!

Congratulations on your engagement!! Your ring looks perfect on your hand!! Stop hand-shaming; everyone has unique differences, and that’s what makes us who we are!! ;)2
Your nails look beautiful, and that sparkler will distract from any “hair” present on your fingers!! :lol-2:
Your DF did a fantastic job choosing a beautiful heart shaped diamond; fancy cuts are tough, and heart shaped cuts are even tougher!
Now that she has her own thread, it’s time for her to make her way around PS. Please post her on the Shameless Showoffs thread, the flower photo thread, and the 1-2ct thread, please...just for starters!!!!
Many blessings to you both for a lifetime of happiness!! Enjoy this time in your life, and the excitement of looking down at your hand, and seeing that gorgeous stone looking back up at you!!
I can’t wait to see what wedding band you choose as her partner!!!
:kiss2:
You’re absolutely right! All hands are wonderful! At first I wasn’t sure if she would be very well received, but after seeing everyone’s positive comments, I definitely feel comfortable posting her on other threads! Thank you so so much! As for the wedding band, I’ve got a few options in mind, but I’m always on the lookout for something nice and unique!:P2

I’ve never seen this thread! I’ll definitely have to contribute!

I ADORE your ring @Sunnybopeep! :love::love::love: It's the most perfectly shaped heart diamond I have ever seen! And the setting is gorgeous and beautifully done, those claw prongs are dreamy. :appl: I keep going back and looking at the pics, I love it!
Oh my goodness what a compliment! I actually do the same things with all of the ring pictures I’ve taken. I’m embarrassed at how many I have! I also take videos because pictures really only capture half of her beauty:oops2: thank you so much!

Someone paid special extra attention to those very nice PRONGS!
I was so surprised to see the teeny tiniest little claws ever! I’m no expert, but I assume that you are, and I’m just delighted!

blueMA

Brilliant_Rock
I’m embarrassed at how many I have! I also take videos because pictures really only capture half of her beauty
lol that's what everyone here does. Our phones are full of jewel photos, mainly because it's so hard to capture the beauty seen in person. :lol:

ean

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!! That ring is gorgeous!!

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh man those claw prongs are perfect. Did I miss who did the setting?

Congrats! It is a really gorgeous stone.

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is hands-down THE most perfectly proportioned heart-shaped diamond I've ever seen. I didn't even know they could be that perfect!

It's just lovely! Congrats to you on your engagement and that gorgeous ring!

Sunnybopeep

Rough_Rock
Oh my goodness!
My ring is Jewel of the Week!! That is so amazing. I would never have dreamed my engagement ring would be JOTW! Consider my day MADE! :D

Congratulations!! That ring is gorgeous!!
Thank you so much!!

Please join me in congratulating Sunnybopeep on being chosen for Jewel of the Week! https://www.pricescope.com/blog/the-heart-wants-what-the-heart-wants-jotw :kiss2:
Omg thank you so much what an honor!

Oh man those claw prongs are perfect. Did I miss who did the setting?

Congrats! It is a really gorgeous stone.
I didn’t want to pry too much since he didn’t actually tell me, but I do think it’s a James Allen setting!

That is hands-down THE most perfectly proportioned heart-shaped diamond I've ever seen. I didn't even know they could be that perfect!

Wow thank you so much! That is such an amazing compliment! I’m very happy to be the owner of such a perfect heart. :kiss2:

Niffler

Rough_Rock
The shape of that heart is truly stunning. The setting so perfectly holds and shows off that beautiful stone!!

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You have the perfect diamond with the most perfect teeny tiny claw prongs and you made JEWEL OF THE WEEK!!!! How exciting! Everyone of us wants to get JOTW, and you pop on here with your first post and BAM!! Double Congratulations!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful blingy heart on a beautiful hand!!
Congrats and enjoy!!!

Sunnybopeep

Rough_Rock
7F1684F3-A20E-4BD6-9F13-21E8E917AF72.jpeg E30E5504-B93D-4863-90F5-F64F59FD72F2.jpeg
A couple more pictures from just now (as if there weren’t enough pics)!

The shape of that heart is truly stunning. The setting so perfectly holds and shows off that beautiful stone!!
Thank you so much!!

You have the perfect diamond with the most perfect teeny tiny claw prongs and you made JEWEL OF THE WEEK!!!! How exciting! Everyone of us wants to get JOTW, and you pop on here with your first post and BAM!! Double Congratulations!
Oh my goodness yes I am just thrilled! The prongs are indeed so tiny!!! I feel really humbled and undeserving, but I’m just so so thankful for the love!

Beautiful blingy heart on a beautiful hand!!
Congrats and enjoy!!!
Thank you thank you! She’s so sparkly! :)

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations to you both. What a good job your fiancé did in picking out this beautiful heart for you!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Back for another drool! Can we see some profile pictures of the setting?

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I absolutely adore heart shaped diamonds, and yours is gorgeous! It's nice and chubby, just like I like my hearts!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results