shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Just engaged (with a heart)!

Sunnybopeep

Rough_Rock
Congratulations to you both. What a good job your fiancé did in picking out this beautiful heart for you!
Thank you so much! He’s definitely a keeper.

Back for another drool! Can we see some profile pictures of the setting?
I took some profile shots, but I’m not very good at holding my hand very steady...it kept wanting to tilt at an angle haha. Hopefully these are decent? I’m not sure if it’s a good thing or not, but I thinks it’s cool and interesting to see the straight edge of the diamond going down to the point vs the curved line of the prong and the gap in between!

868A4BA8-5E29-4627-A90E-271166A40399.jpeg B7AD0D71-E761-4CF4-8AD9-1573126DF119.jpeg 1A965A65-A171-4F69-B7AE-78A5396083F3.jpeg 73F06142-5C60-4237-B100-AABDF176C0BC.jpeg

I absolutely adore heart shaped diamonds, and yours is gorgeous! It's nice and chubby, just like I like my hearts!
Yay for chubby hearts! I definitely also prefer my hearts with cutely rounded lobes. Thank you so much!

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!! It’s exactly what you wanted, which is what matters. ;)2

scouty

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring! Love all the pics of your ring In the flowers :kiss2: Congratulations!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s just super gorgeous! Thank you for the profile pictures!

My pear cut was pretty exposed from the sides when it only had 3 claws on the head, and it mesmerised me like a suspended dew drop in the sun. Sadly, but for security, we had to add 2 more claws & a brace girdle underneath as it kept rocking loose. (Pears are notoriously difficult to secure).

Your heart looks wonderful & safe & it’s just perfect!

pinklemonadegurl

Shiny_Rock
It's absolutely gorgeous . I've considered a heart shape but will get a rb. It looks exquisite on you! Congratulations

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! That is a beautifully proportioned heart shape, and it looks amazing on you!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, beautiful ring!. we don't get to see many heart shapes here on PS.

Sunnybopeep

Rough_Rock
Congratulations!!! It’s exactly what you wanted, which is what matters. ;)2
Thank you! Yes, it’s just perfect!

Gorgeous ring! Love all the pics of your ring In the flowers :kiss2: Congratulations!!
Awww thank you so much! Those pics are my favorites as well. I was really attached to that bouquet as it was the one my FI proposed with! It was beautiful snapdragons, white roses, dahlias, hydrangea, and button mums!

It’s just super gorgeous! Thank you for the profile pictures!

My pear cut was pretty exposed from the sides when it only had 3 claws on the head, and it mesmerised me like a suspended dew drop in the sun. Sadly, but for security, we had to add 2 more claws & a brace girdle underneath as it kept rocking loose. (Pears are notoriously difficult to secure).

Your heart looks wonderful & safe & it’s just perfect!
Yes, your description is so spot on! Nothing is worth risking the safety of your diamond, so I’m glad you had it set more securely. I think I’m a little paranoid about the prongs becoming loose, but it seems to be very secure even when I’m brushing it with a soft toothbrush. Fingers crossed!

It's absolutely gorgeous . I've considered a heart shape but will get a rb. It looks exquisite on you! Congratulations
Thank you very much! RBs are very timeless and beautiful, so I think that’s a great choice as well. I love all cuts!

Congratulations! That is a beautifully proportioned heart shape, and it looks amazing on you!
Thank you so much for the compliments!:kiss2:

Congrats, beautiful ring!. we don't get to see many heart shapes here on PS.
During my time lurking, I noticed a lack of heart shaped diamonds in particular, which is what inspired me to (overcome my nervousness and) make this post!

justpeachy

Shiny_Rock
i love it! perfect shape and excellent prongs. a very complimentary size on your finger, too. congrats!

Jacquiemalta

Rough_Rock
Love your ring, your hands and your happiness =)2 Congratulations to you both.

Vivatwo

Rough_Rock
Wow, what a beautiful heart shaped diamond, the proportions are absolutely perfect. Congratulations!

GardenLady21

Shiny_Rock
:saint:I really love it. This is coming from someone who was like meh when it came to the heart shaped diamond. I take it all back. Your ring is lovely!

elizabethess

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I can appreciate a heart-shaped diamond and love the shape of this one! How pretty! Congratulations on your engagement :)

smg

Rough_Rock
it is beautiful! And I adore the claw prongs so elegant. Congratulations!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!!! I'm a sucker for hearts and this one is GORG!!

Sunnybopeep

Rough_Rock
i love it! perfect shape and excellent prongs. a very complimentary size on your finger, too. congrats!
Thank you so much!!

Love your ring, your hands and your happiness =)2 Congratulations to you both.
Awwww thank you very much! You are so sweet!

Wow, what a beautiful heart shaped diamond, the proportions are absolutely perfect. Congratulations!
Thank you! I’m a lucky girl!

:saint:I really love it. This is coming from someone who was like meh when it came to the heart shaped diamond. I take it all back. Your ring is lovely!
Oh goodness that’s awesome to hear! I’m so happy that she could change your mind! All shapes are beautiful when done well, wouldn’t you agree? ;)2

I can appreciate a heart-shaped diamond and love the shape of this one! How pretty! Congratulations on your engagement :)
Yessss! Thank you very much!

it is beautiful! And I adore the claw prongs so elegant. Congratulations!
The claws were so unexpected but one of my favorite things about the ring! :) thank you!

Congrats!!! I'm a sucker for hearts and this one is GORG!!
Woo! Another heart lover! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

@Sunnybopeep -congrats! It looks beautiful!!!
Thank you very much. I’m thrilled!

luvsdmb

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, it’s very pretty !!
It’s also nice to see “squishy” fingers on here, just like mine.
It’s looks great on you!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Huge congratulations on your engagement and on this mesmerizing diamond and ring!!! I am in love with heart diamonds and i regret so much the fact that back then, when i was deciding on my upgrade, i didn't choose a heart. Your ring is, in my opinion, the perfect ring, from every point of view. The shape of the diamond, the setting, everything, absolutely wonderful and unique. Perfection:love::love::love:
I already have two diamond rings, which i both alternate on my ring finger but i'm considering getting a smaller heart diamond and having it set on a solitaire setting, for the times that i travel and i don't want to wear much bling. Later on, i'm thinking that i can pass it down to one of my daughters!
I had a heart diamond ring custom made approximately four years ago, but then my niece got engaged and her fiance couldn't afford a diamond ring, so i offered it to her as a gift! I will see if i can attach a photo of it here! I also own a rhodolite garnet heart ring and i will attach a photo, because i'm sure that you will appreciate it, being a fellow heart lover!! Heart 1.jpg heart 2.jpg heart 4.jpg heart 5.jpg
Yay for all the amazing heart rings out there!!! Hearts everywhere, that's the spirit!!!
Huge congrats again! I wish you a life full of happiness, love and hearts :love:

Sunnybopeep

Rough_Rock
@Natylad thank you so much! You are so very sweet.:kiss2: I also loved that you shared your beautiful rings with me. The shape and color of that rhodolite garnet heart are soooo cute and plump (like a fruit)! I really love the setting on that one as well. Beautiful! The diamond heart ring is dreamy and beautiful as well, and I loved the story about gifting it to your niece for her engagement. That was so lovely of you! I’m sure she cherishes it.
I do love your idea about getting a smaller heart diamond solitaire for travel and to pass down. That would be such a sweet sentiment!

You also have such beautiful hands!
I’m happy to meet yet another fellow heart cut lover!!

cloreene

Rough_Rock
Congrats! It's gorgeously cut. I love heart shaped diamonds! It looks wonderful on your hand!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results