shape
carat
color
clarity

J is for Jumping with joy and over the moon in love with

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The new OEC is just so beyond stunning! :love::love::love: I am happy that she found her way back to you!

Thank you @SimoneDi! Bubbalah was meant to be with me. I mean it just all worked out perfectly even after I let her slip through my fingers 2 years ago.
I love your avatar and am just noticing it. Adorable.:kiss2:

O.M.G! That is spectacular! That OEC is truly magnificent! She was truly meant to be yours. Thank you for sharing your beautiful story. Such a great back story and happy ending :)

Aww thank you @HS4S_2!

Omg what an amazing stone and wonderful story behind it. CONGRATS!

Thank you so much @lovedogs! We both love dogs
1237400wqzwintuen.gif
and diamonds. (Do you like cats?
1237347t680xm00ub.gif
) Life is good when we are surrounded by the people animals and diamonds we love.:kiss2:

Congratulations Missy. It’s gorgoeus and I loved reading the background story.

Thank you sweet Marcy! And thank you for being there with me through the long journey.
nails.gif

Woah! What a great story! Can’t wait to hear more about her. :love:

Thank you @LittleRed!

I hadn't realized you let go of Bea! But Bubbalah is absolutely gorgeous! Can't wait to see what you ultimately set this in!

Thank you @Yimmers! I envision her ultimately in an 8 prong solitaire. But she is beautiful in any setting. Ive seen her in 2 different settings now and she just shines brightly with any of them. I almost cannot go wrong.

Beautiful story. It was meant to be.

Thank you @eh613c. It does feel like it was meant to be. The way it all just so easily worked out. Gives me chills almost.

Thanks @AprilBaby!

Congratulations!:appl:

Thank you dear @PintoBean for sticking by me and joining me during this journey. Loved sharing the experience with you! :appl:

holy moly! what a sweet story and love the reveal with your accomplice in bling. =)

Thank you @bludiva! Haha my many accomplices in bling but yes you're right in that my dh is a big accomplice to. He spoils me rotten. I know how lucky I am and never take it for granted.

Did you hear that sound? You know, that big, huge thud? The one that rattled the neighborhood? That THUD that was me falling over on the floor? You know, because that stone is just simply amazing! Wait, I have to go back and look at it again..........................THUD!! Damn, the neighborhood is going to think we're having an earthquake. Sigh...............................

Awww, thank you so much @Catmom! You're a sweetheart and wow on all your gorgeous bling too. Many a time I have felt faint when seeing your beautiful jewels.. Anytime you're in town please contact me. We can enjoy our beautiful bling together.:love:

Wow! Just Wow! I can see why you fell for her so hard! Congrats on your new Bubbalah Missy!!!

Thank you @tyty333! I have gone Bubbalah obsessed. Must stop staring at her. I am not getting anything done.:lol:

Kismet! Bubbalah is lovely and gorgeous! May you wear in good health and happiness always. :kiss2:

Thank you so much @mrsgreeneyes! Kismet indeed. :halo:

Omg I feel faint looking at the full finger coverage.

Thanks @icy_jade. Your new beauty makes me faint too. Swoon to all the gorgeous bling we are all so lucky to enjoy.:appl:

She’s absolutely perfect!

Thank you @alpha238! She is perfect...perfect for me at least and well perfectly delicious in every way.
luv12.gif

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just wanted to take a moment to let you know that what you wrote was just beautiful. Your love for your grandma and for your husband is just beautiful. It’s so clear in everything you do that he is the perfect guy for you (and you for him). This line in particular was so moving. “My one true and irreplaceable gem.” Among the land of sparkles, this statement says it all. :kiss2:

Now on to the ring...
Wow oh wow! She is stunning! I love every chunky facet. :love: It’s seriously huge! In this setting you’ve got wall to wall finger coverage. :drool: I’m so happy for you to have finally been reunited with this beauty. She was clearly meant to be. :D

Oh @elle_71125 thank you so much for your lovely post. So sweet and generous. You're a doll and I appreciate what you wrote. Thank you!

OMG! SHE’S BEAUTIFUL!!!! I’m speechless and that never happens! :love:

Thank you @Mamabean! When I stare into her mesmerizing facets I'm speechless too. And believe me (as I am sure all my friends here can attest to) I am never speechless.:lol:

Oh Missy! i love you know that.. you deserve this ring!!! and Austina!! isn't this just the greatest meetng of OEC diamond ladies! You know I love this ring!! xoxo

Dearest @Tekate I love you too and thank you from the bottom of my heart. Dealing with everything you are dealing with and still taking the time to comment here and share in my happiness is so kind of you. Sending bucketloads of healing hugs and good vibes your way each and every day. (((Hugs))).

Oh. my. goodness. Now THAT is a diamond!

Haha yes it is, thank you @Wewechew!

I read the story and I chanted the poem and the whole thing was artistry and happiness and made me feel so happy for you and your kindness. Such a beautiful gem for such a beautiful person.

@suzanne2 wow, thank you so much. That is lovely of you and I appreciate your lovely post and taking the time and energy to so carefully read mine. Thank you!

Such a stunning diamond and a gorgeous facet pattern too! :appl:

Thanks so much @kathley!

Congrats! As beautiful as you are! So excited for you and @Austina. :love::dance::appl::wavey:

Dear @PierreBear thank you for sharing in my excitement and for your sweet post and right back at ya!

Gosh congratulations @missy what a beautiful diamond how incredibly exciting! And I loved the poem too what a lovely husband you have!

Loving the double excitement - congratulations @Austina too!

Thank you @meely! And yes I am with you...love the double excitement. I amas excited for @Austina to receive her beautiful OEC as I was to receive mine!

I LOVE the stone, and I honestly think I’ll love it even more in a solitaire setting where it alone is the star :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Congratulations!!!

Thanks @ILikeShiny! I have to say this setting is quickly growing on me :lol:. I better be careful...:devil::halo::cheeky:

So gorgeous:love:. Your DH is such a good sport with the grand reveal:dance:

Thanks so much @baby monster! He is that. Here's another good sport photo from just a couple of hours ago. LOL he is a keeper that is clear.

aquariumgreg.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

OK OK I will balance that pic out (creepy lol) with a Bubbalah pic from right after that today when we were walking on the beach. That should help. :cheeky:

bubbalahonbeach.jpg

Blingloverbyday

Shiny_Rock
Congrats Missy! I don't think I have ever seen a more beautiful oec than Bubbalah! :love::love: I love reading about your journey and stories. They are always inspiring and heartfelt. Thank you for sharing.:)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She's stunning, glorious, humongous, beautiful and all that!!!
I'm SO happy for you Missy and you have a wonderful DH to boot!

Thank you so much @bright ice! I cannot wait for you to meet her in person! :wavey:

Congratulations , Missy! It’s just beautiful and clearly meant to be! I love how happy your husband looks in opening it and presenting it to you.

Thank you so much @Bluegemz! I am still pinching myself. On both counts.
luv12.gif

Bubbalah is full of fabulous old world charm!! Congrats on your new stone. Love all the sentiment attached to it. How long before she has a new setting?

Aww thanks so much @kgizo. We love our old world charm don't we. :appl: I don't know...I am not rushing it. Want to choose a time I won't have to be without her very long (a less busy vendor time of year) and I just want to enjoy her as is for now. Cannot bear to part with her atm. I am not in a rush.

What you wrote about your husband and grandma is so beautiful, and so is your new ring. Congratulations!

I can’t wait to see her in her new solitaire setting, where she belongs.

Thank you @dkata! I mean it when I say my dh and grandma are the real jewels. But I don't mind adding more gems in my life. The more the merrier is how the saying goes or something like that. :appl:

Oh my bleep! That is one gorgeous diamond! I absolutely love how she picks up and reflects all the colors around her. Congratulations and thank you for sharing your poem. It made my day!

Also, congratulations to Austina! Bea has always been one of my PS faves you lucky lady!

Thank you so much @iluvshinythings! That is truly lovely of you to say. Thank you!

Oh. My. Goodness. Just wow! Glorious beauty and perfect on your hand. :love::love::love::clap::appl::dance:

Thank you very much @ceg. :kiss2:

Missy, I had chills when I scrolled through your reveal photos!!! I felt like I was there with you, watching your DH opening the boxes and tissue for you! So exciting!!! That's some gorgeous stone!!! "Bubbalah!!" I love it!!! You're a lucky girl, he's a lucky guy and what luck it was that the stone you love was within your grasp and you got it!!! Talk about "grabbing the ring"!!!
Wear it, enjoy it, in good health and happiness always!!! :)

@Blingalingaling thank you! I am glad you enjoyed it and I enjoyed sharing it. Also took my mind off the waiting. OMG the waiting that morning was brutal.:lol:
Thank you for your lovely comments!

Wow! She is a complete beauty - I saw her on Grace’s IG and wondered if we would see her on PS and she was for you!
Can’t wait to see how you set her - she’s such a stunner and I love the name you’ve given her. Wear her in good health and happiness

Thank you so much @foxinsox! I *think* I know how I want to set her but it's hard because as I wear her I change my mind so going to live with her as she is now and see how I feel later. No rush. Now that I have her finally I don't want to let her go if that makes sense.

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Amazing new stone, Missy! I can't believe you parted with Bea, but this one is stunning. I had a bunch of aunts who called me Bubbalah. <3

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats Missy! The ring is just beautiful and clearly it was meant to be yours. Wear and enjoy it in health and happiness!

Thank you so much @MissGotRocks! You are a dear and I appreciate you posting and sharing in my excitement and joy. (((Hugs))).

Hi Missy,
Bubbelah is totally beautiful and bubblicious! Congratulations on being in the right place at the right time, 2nd time around; it is totally meant to be! Loved your ode to Bubbelah and the beautiful background story.
Oh and your DH is such a gem!
Enjoy all the “Bubbelahs”!!:love:

@mol42 thank you! It all worked out and that doesn't always happen so I am super grateful. It was meant to be and yes my Bubbelahs are treasures in every sense of the word. Thank you!

:love: Lovely, lovely diamond & beautiful words to describe the journey & love. Congrats! :wavey:

Thank you so much @the_mother_thing!

Aww!! You little minx! You’ve been holding out! So glad that your unicorn returned to you AND that Bea found a loving home! It must have been besheret! I adore the meaning behind Bubbalah (who wouldn’t!?)....

I hope to see her (and you!) in person one day soon.

Awww @yennyfire I did not purposefully keep it secret from you! It all happened in a whirlwind. I mean like within a span of 2 weeks. Though I had been looking I never thought I would find anything as beautiful as Bea or "the one that got away" and so imagine my surprise when Grace told me the owner might be willing to part with it as she wears only her "big" diamonds. :lol: And like that voila. She was on my finger 2 weeks later. It was fast.

I hope to see you one day very soon too! I would LOVE that! And of course seeing your gorgeous rocks would not be terrible either.:lol::lol::lol:

O.....M....G...!
It is absolutely gorgeous. Enjoy her. Enjoy the shore!

Thank you @DAF! Hotter than heck here but enjoying just being here. And central AC doesn't suck either. And Bubbalah likes the sand and sea. There's no setting she doesn't like. ;-)

Just so incredibly gorgeous and breathtaking! The colors it’s throwing in the loose photos are definitely unicorn!! :eek2:

Thank you so much @Hayley87! It's what makes these OECs so darn special. LOVE each flavor of them and they are all different and unique.

I hate to say it, but I love what you wrote about your husband far more than I do the new stone. However, she certainly is BIG and beautiful!! :love: Congrats Missy, I pray you wear her in good health. ;)) :appl:

Thanks @Ellen. I always appreciate your caring kind sentiments. And I am keeping you and your dh in my thoughts and prayers.

A great story. Every OEC have its own history behind it. :clap:. A big congrats Missy for tracking down this beautiful stone! :love:

Thank you @Dancing Fire!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love:Beautiful story and diamond Missy! That is some finger coverage!

Thank you @RayRay!

WOWWWWWWW!!!!! Looking at that beaut is like the heavens opening up and hearing the angels sing!!! :love: What an absolute stunner!!! And a wonderful story. Have you stopped smiling since you got her?? Oooooooh I cannot wait to see her set the way you want her!!!
Hashtag goals (however they say that)!!

Thank you @rubyjim! #goals indeed. And #soinlove and #thankyouPSers and PS!

Wow, that is one gorgeous diamond! :shock: :love: I am glad that fate brought her back to you. I am ready for more photos!

Your wish is my command...tomorrow if that is OK. My dh is waiting for me right now but I want to finish up the replies to all the wonderful people who took the time to read and comment. Appreciate all you guys so much.

Oh, @missy You brought tears to my eyes on how you loved your grandma. And I’m so happy that your “one that got away” made her way back to you. That is fate and Bubbalah was meant to be right where she is.
What an awesome hubby and a loving relationship you share. You’re truly blessed. Enjoy your new gorgeous ring!
Looking forward to loads more pics!

Thank you dear @Sandeek! You are a sweetheart and I thank you for taking the energy and time. Sending you (((hugs))) and healing vibes. XO.

You are so fortunate to have a relationship full of love with your DH @missy . Warms my heart. This is a big bountiful beautieeee!!! A huge sparkler on your hand:love:!! I couldnt be happier for you. Congrats on your gem come true!!!

Thanks so much @ZestfullyBling! You are so kind and so lovely!

WOW!!! :love::love::love: Absolutely amazing diamond Missy, looks fabulous and right at home on your finger! A real stunner, beautiful faceting and it's huge lol! Enjoy every second of wearing Bubbalah, so happy for you! congratulations! :appl:

Dear @junebug17 thank you thank you thank you. For your friendship and love and support and encouragement. (((Hugs))).

I love stories like this! You fell in love but it wasn't meant to be at the time. Now is the time and its just perfect! Your husband is a treasure, I love the photo of him holding the ring box. His strong manly hands holding such a beautiful ring.... Knowing how much you were excited to see it! I am so sentimental! I blame my hormones lol!

Thank you dear @Maisie! Sentimental is good! Happy tears always welcome! (((Hugs))).

OMG! Missy!
I thought Bea was the biggest, most beautiful sparkly in the world.
And yet you found another one!
I don't know how you managed to keep this one under your hat!
Congratulations to you and your hubby. He is a lucky man to have a sweet girl like you!

Aww @stracci2000 thank you so much. I am truly the lucky one though.

Congratulations!! She is a beauty:love:

and congratulations to @Austina! It's nice to know that Bea is going to a good home where she will be loved - and staying in the PS family so we all get to still see her:P2

Thank you @Octo2005 and yes I am thrilled that @Austina will be her new human. Keeping it in the PS family and with a lovely person to boot. I really am so pleased and hope dear @Austina will be over the moon happy with her new Bella!

Wowza! Absolutely stunning! Impeccable as expected.
Thank you @Rubybrick!

Beautiful stone and even more beautiful story & love! <3
Aww thanks @Smores84! Love all around.

Missy, your story just made me smile! A beautiful diamond for a lovely lady!

@Luce thank you so much!

Well you know they say when you love something, let it go....and boy did this beauty make its way HOME! Congratulations!!! She's a stunner :love: can't wait to see what you do with her. Be careful and maybe think about resetting her sooner rather than later so you don't get used to the extra size!! :lol:

@ac117 yesssss! Exactly. Never would have dreamed it would have worked out this way. Really am pinching myself. And haha too late.:lol:
:lol::lol: The size is easy to get used to..uh oh I am in trouble now. Luuuccccy!!!:lol::lol::lol:

What dreams are made of! She looks glorious in that setting on your finger! Perhaps there’s no hurry to *solitaire* her?

I totally agree!! :love::love::love::love:

Hahaha believe me living with the setting for less than 2 days and I am loving it total surprise to me! But I will wait and see how I feel later on about it. But OMG the allure the temptation that size and she looks so white in this setting and so bright. I cannot believe how bright she is. I could only imagine how bright and beautiful she would be in a solitaire but this setting is a surprise. I thought I would hate it.

Missy, are you out playing with your ring all day? I can’t even imagine how distracted I would be! Like I would spend the entire day just gazing at her. Taking pics. Field trips to my favorite places ( Home Depot, target, the park).

Thank you @nala and yes. Totally distracted and taking pics wherever we go.Yesterday we braved heat indices of over 100 to go take photos of her in the park lol and today at the aquarium I was not just taking pics of the fish.:lol: I will share the pics tomorrow as I am running so late right now. And yes must get to Costco and Home depot. Thanks for the reminder!

Missy - I caught a brief peak at this ring at the NY Antique Jewelry Show when I stopped by Grace's booth and we ran into each other. She is gorgeousssss! I was eagerly awaiting your post and this definitely did not disappoint.

Hi @Chasiu! Yes, I remember you! So nice meeting you at the show and thanks for de lurking and commenting here. I appreciate it and please stay!

Missy you are a treasure here at Pricescope. Wonderful to hear of your treasures - your grandmother, your husband and your beautiful new diamond. I remember you advising someone on another thread to "go big or go home" so it's great to see you following your own advice.

Oh dear @Polished, thank you so very much. I remember your lovely comments in my Bea thread and here you go again. Making me blush with your too generous and sweet comments. Thank you!

OMG!!!! She is so beautiful! You could light up a room with that rock! What a wonderful story and so lovely that your DH spoils you this way / you are so lucky to have each other! Celebrate!!!!

Thanks @Gem_rocks! What a lovely post. Appreciate it!

It was meant to be your stone. Such a fabulous diamond for a fabulous lady. Enjoy and I hope you find just the right setting for your new bling. Congratulations Missy - well deserved.

Dear @Queenie60 thank you so much!

Crikey!!! And here I was thinking Bea was your forever stunner! This diamond is AMAZING!! Can't wait to see how you set it!

@Austina You lucky, lucky lady! Can't wait to see Bea on you when she lands!

Thanks @Alex T!

I second this, exactly. Your happiness and excitement in this post is contagious! It’s lovely to see the universe (and bling fairies!) paying back positivity by reuniting you with such a beautiful stone!

Thank you @lissyflo! Very kind of you to say!

Missy, I am so over the moon happy for you!!!
And the details, and Bea’s new story, everything...just too much and WONDERFUL.
Wonderful wonderful!

Aww sweet sweet @Jimmianne, my dear friend. Thank you. (((Hugs))).

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing new stone, Missy! I can't believe you parted with Bea, but this one is stunning. I had a bunch of aunts who called me Bubbalah. <3

Aww I love that @Tourmaline! And thank you!

Congrats Missy! I don't think I have ever seen a more beautiful oec than Bubbalah! :love::love: I love reading about your journey and stories. They are always inspiring and heartfelt. Thank you for sharing.:)

Thank you @virgo9!

More pics tomorrow if y'all are not tired of Bubbalah yet! Off to attend to my dear dh. And time for dinner. Have a lovely evening and see you tomorrow!:wavey:

Hi from Mr Penguin at the aquarium. They approve of Bubbalah too. See he is coming up to say hi and ooh what have you there... ;-)
penguinatjenkinson.jpg

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it's really smart to just live with the ring as is Missy. Take your time, that beauty needs just the right setting. How fun it will be to "have" to make that decision! ::)

And thank you. ;))

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock

Oh my goodness!!!! Missy!!! What a beautiful story. You are such a beautiful soul I am so happy for you! Bubbalah is beyond beautiful and has found a wonderful home with you and your sweet, sweet guy.

I saw her on Grace's IG and re-watched the vid several times I was so mesmerized! The epitome of a beautiful OEC- and she graces your finger perfectly- the picture of elegance- it is a sight to behold!

Yay yay yay- so happy for you, Missy!!!!

And @Austina weeeee!!!! So excited for you as well!!!

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I saw this on Grace's IG and wondered who the lucky lady was and there you are! I'm in LOVE with the faceting on this stone, I can stare at it all day. Size doesn't hurt either :mrgreen2: But that is one gorgeous stone and how sweet is your story about your grandmother and DH too. Congrats and we can never have too many photos so keep 'em coming!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BEAutiful!!!
Keep sharing Bubbalah!!
@Austina!! I can’t wait for you to post BEA on YOUR finger!!

Congratulations, ladies!! Such great friendships are built in bling!! :kiss2:

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The ring is a winner but your description of your relationship with your husband is amazing. Congratulations on finding the perfect partner for you and a lovely symbol to celebrate with. :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so behind here with end of summer little trips, etc.! But I saw your new beauty on IG yesterday and am just having time now to read through your thread!

I know how you have looked for the perfect diamond to follow Bea, and I am SO happy you didn't settle for one that wasn't!!! The one you loved just had to come back around, and Grace was mighty smart to ask if the owner would sell! You also had a wonderful buyer for Bea, so everything worked out perfectly at just the right time!

I am so happy for you, Missy! It's a beautiful stone for a beautiful person! :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness!!!! Missy!!! What a beautiful story. You are such a beautiful soul I am so happy for you! Bubbalah is beyond beautiful and has found a wonderful home with you and your sweet, sweet guy.

I saw her on Grace's IG and re-watched the vid several times I was so mesmerized! The epitome of a beautiful OEC- and she graces your finger perfectly- the picture of elegance- it is a sight to behold!

Yay yay yay- so happy for you, Missy!!!!

And @Austina weeeee!!!! So excited for you as well!!!

Thank you @apacherose! I appreciate your lovely comments and thank you. Mesmerizing is a perfect description of Bubbalah. She amazes me with her brightness and her chunky perfect (for me) faceting and her sweet shape and the colors that glow from within her. The way she reflects the environment is sheer beauty. I wish I could share video of mine here because video shows her beauty off so much better than any still pic can...

BEAutiful!!!
Keep sharing Bubbalah!!
@Austina!! I can’t wait for you to post BEA on YOUR finger!!

Congratulations, ladies!! Such great friendships are built in bling!! :kiss2:

Awww lovely sentiment and so true @Matthews1127! Thank you! And yes ma'am I surely will keep sharing photos as long as PSers want me to that is...when you are sick of her please let me know by yelling STOP already.:lol:

The ring is a winner but your description of your relationship with your husband is amazing. Congratulations on finding the perfect partner for you and a lovely symbol to celebrate with. :appl:
Thanks so much @cokitty. I feel the same way. I said it before and I will say it again. My dh is my one and true irreplaceable gem. In every way possible he is perfect for me and I for him and no diamond can hold a candle to my sweet hubby.

I am so behind here with end of summer little trips, etc.! But I saw your new beauty on IG yesterday and am just having time now to read through your thread!

I know how you have looked for the perfect diamond to follow Bea, and I am SO happy you didn't settle for one that wasn't!!! The one you loved just had to come back around, and Grace was mighty smart to ask if the owner would sell! You also had a wonderful buyer for Bea, so everything worked out perfectly at just the right time!

I am so happy for you, Missy! It's a beautiful stone for a beautiful person! :appl:

Thank you so much dear @diamondseeker2006! I appreciate you taking the time away to read and comment and thank you for all your support through the past few years too. And yes you are so correct. It all worked out perfectly beyond my wildest dreams even.You are a dear and a sweetheart. XO. Hope you are enjoying the rest of summer.

Gorgeous ring and the meaning behind it is perfection!

Thank you @pearaffair!

Aaaaand may I be the first to break the news though here that dear @Austina has received and loves BELLA!!!!! So happy and over the moon thrilled for you!!!And please @Austina post a pic (or dozens of photos) here and PLEASE start a thread with a hundred plus photos of your dear sweet beautiful Bella!!!! But please do share here too!!!

OK before we leave for cycling in a short bit a couple of photos. But I promise (if y'all want that is) I will come back and post lots more.:wavey:

In the car yesterday heading to the aquarium.

colorsofbubbalah.jpg

Another perspective shot because they are so much fun to take:sun:

ringperspectivebubbalah.jpeg

and a macro lens photo (thanks @PintoBean) but fair warning. No clue how to take the macro pic so this might be all wrong.

macroshot.jpg

and lastly (for now) a video taken by Grace. I wish we could share video here besides IG links because I have taken so much video of her but cannot share unless I post on IG...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BL_oMGYA4Qa/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=15d0pn8810bp1

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, I could just eat her up. I can’t get enough of your photos and I am so thrilled for you!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful new pics! :appl: Nice real estate too. :cool2:

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, I go on holidays abroad and miss this!!!!!!

Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous !!! What a great story, sentiment, token of love ! I LOVE how this goes way beyond a simple "ring". Perfection. I got goosebumps reading your beautiful post.
Congratulations @missy and wear it in good health

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PS: missed the part about Bea... how perfect is this!!
Congratulations to @Austina as well and thanks for making Europe blingier too.

Please don't restrain yourself at all picture-wise, once she has safely arrived

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s beautiful!!! So happy for you!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! And looking forward to seeing this beauty in her new home.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @apacherose! I appreciate your lovely comments and thank you. Mesmerizing is a perfect description of Bubbalah. She amazes me with her brightness and her chunky perfect (for me) faceting and her sweet shape and the colors that glow from within her. The way she reflects the environment is sheer beauty. I wish I could share video of mine here because video shows her beauty off so much better than any still pic can...

Awww lovely sentiment and so true @Matthews1127! Thank you! And yes ma'am I surely will keep sharing photos as long as PSers want me to that is...when you are sick of her please let me know by yelling STOP already.:lol:

Thanks so much @cokitty. I feel the same way. I said it before and I will say it again. My dh is my one and true irreplaceable gem. In every way possible he is perfect for me and I for him and no diamond can hold a candle to my sweet hubby.

Thank you so much dear @diamondseeker2006! I appreciate you taking the time away to read and comment and thank you for all your support through the past few years too. And yes you are so correct. It all worked out perfectly beyond my wildest dreams even.You are a dear and a sweetheart. XO. Hope you are enjoying the rest of summer.

Thank you @pearaffair!

Aaaaand may I be the first to break the news though here that dear @Austina has received and loves BELLA!!!!! So happy and over the moon thrilled for you!!!And please @Austina post a pic (or dozens of photos) here and PLEASE start a thread with a hundred plus photos of your dear sweet beautiful Bella!!!! But please do share here too!!!

OK before we leave for cycling in a short bit a couple of photos. But I promise (if y'all want that is) I will come back and post lots more.:wavey:

In the car yesterday heading to the aquarium.

colorsofbubbalah.jpg

Another perspective shot because they are so much fun to take:sun:

ringperspectivebubbalah.jpeg

and a macro lens photo (thanks @PintoBean) but fair warning. No clue how to take the macro pic so this might be all wrong.

macroshot.jpg

and lastly (for now) a video taken by Grace. I wish we could share video here besides IG links because I have taken so much video of her but cannot share unless I post on IG...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BL_oMGYA4Qa/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=15d0pn8810bp1

That pic on the way to the aquarium...holy rainbow flashes. How are you even looking away from your hand? :love:

And that pic of your DH is adorable. He's a charmer for sure. :D

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!!!
She’s GORGEOUS :love:
Her name is so lovely and meaningful! Look forward to see her someday in her new/permanent setting ;)2

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @SimoneDi! Bubbalah was meant to be with me. I mean it just all worked out perfectly even after I let her slip through my fingers 2 years ago.
I love your avatar and am just noticing it. Adorable.:kiss2:

Awww, thank you so much @Catmom! You're a sweetheart and wow on all your gorgeous bling too. Many a time I have felt faint when seeing your beautiful jewels.. Anytime you're in town please contact me. We can enjoy our beautiful bling together.:love:

/QUOTE]

Oh I would love to!!!

scoutfinch

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful, touching story behind her name. Its magnificent!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful new pics! :appl: Nice real estate too. :cool2:

Thank you @Ellen. :wavey:

OMG, I go on holidays abroad and miss this!!!!!!

Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous !!! What a great story, sentiment, token of love ! I LOVE how this goes way beyond a simple "ring". Perfection. I got goosebumps reading your beautiful post.
Congratulations @missy and wear it in good health

Aww @kipari thank you! How was your vacation? Hope it was delightful. Thank you for your lovely comments.:kiss2:

It’s beautiful!!! So happy for you!

Thank you @kayla17!!!

Congratulations! And looking forward to seeing this beauty in her new home.

Thank you @mrs-b. I have not kept up on your thread so must go back and see what I have missed. Looking forward to seeing your gorgeous new pieces.

That pic on the way to the aquarium...holy rainbow flashes. How are you even looking away from your hand? :love:

And that pic of your DH is adorable. He's a charmer for sure. :D

Oh @elle_71125 you say the sweetest things. Thank you! I am having trouble looking away when I wear her hence she is not being worn right now so I could sit down and respond to everyone haha. Really must not wear her when I need to concentrate on something other than her delicious colors (love the way you put it...holy rainbow flashes...exactly!) and perfect chunky facets. :sun:

Congratulations!!!!
She’s GORGEOUS :love:
Her name is so lovely and meaningful! Look forward to see her someday in her new/permanent setting ;)2

Thank you so much @-Asscher-!

Oh I would love to!!!

@Catmom Yes!!!

What a beautiful, touching story behind her name. Its magnificent!

Thank you so much @scoutfinch.

OK anyone up for a few more pics? 8-)[/QUOTE]

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry got interrupted there for a moment. I'm back. Posting from phone so not sure exactly what I am sharing. Mainly bling.:cheeky:

At the park yesterday.

CC9EF520-6E52-4D96-9FEB-D4AF15256723.jpeg

BB055D5A-9730-4F5D-942F-5A0C27FD0813.jpeg

EEBB1933-0DCD-406E-B0F4-BA8B54007B22.jpeg

9A61510A-E852-4897-B9A8-126BA8459BC3.jpeg

At aquarium yesterday. Loved how the purple and blue bathed everyone and everything.

6013E18F-2AA7-488C-B4B9-19D020513CB3.jpeg

8380B459-40B9-403A-96F4-055CB1069B2E.jpeg

9357154A-A77B-482E-A2C0-B83975A089BC.jpeg

B44452A2-EED1-440D-826E-282B8DB6ED98.jpeg

6D7E14F3-F94D-4027-963B-52C27DDB740F.jpeg

Thanks for looking and hope you enjoyed the photos.

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for the pictures! I'm actually still on holidays, but couldn't help myself to try catch another glimpse of bubbalah (love the name as well)8-)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results