shape
carat
color
clarity

J is for Jumping with joy and over the moon in love with

RayRay

Shiny_Rock
:love:Beautiful story and diamond Missy! That is some finger coverage!

rubyjim

Shiny_Rock
Premium
WOWWWWWWW!!!!! Looking at that beaut is like the heavens opening up and hearing the angels sing!!! :love: What an absolute stunner!!! And a wonderful story. Have you stopped smiling since you got her?? Oooooooh I cannot wait to see her set the way you want her!!!
Hashtag goals (however they say that)!!

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
Wow, that is one gorgeous diamond! :shock: :love: I am glad that fate brought her back to you. I am ready for more photos!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, @missy You brought tears to my eyes on how you loved your grandma. And I’m so happy that your “one that got away” made her way back to you. That is fate and Bubbalah was meant to be right where she is.
What an awesome hubby and a loving relationship you share. You’re truly blessed. Enjoy your new gorgeous ring!
Looking forward to loads more pics!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are so fortunate to have a relationship full of love with your DH @missy . Warms my heart. This is a big bountiful beautieeee!!! A huge sparkler on your hand:love:!! I couldnt be happier for you. Congrats on your gem come true!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!! :love::love::love: Absolutely amazing diamond Missy, looks fabulous and right at home on your finger! A real stunner, beautiful faceting and it's huge lol! Enjoy every second of wearing Bubbalah, so happy for you! congratulations! :appl:

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love stories like this! You fell in love but it wasn't meant to be at the time. Now is the time and its just perfect! Your husband is a treasure, I love the photo of him holding the ring box. His strong manly hands holding such a beautiful ring.... Knowing how much you were excited to see it! I am so sentimental! I blame my hormones lol!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG! Missy!
I thought Bea was the biggest, most beautiful sparkly in the world.
And yet you found another one!
I don't know how you managed to keep this one under your hat!
Congratulations to you and your hubby. He is a lucky man to have a sweet girl like you!

Octo2005

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! She is a beauty:love:

and congratulations to @Austina! It's nice to know that Bea is going to a good home where she will be loved - and staying in the PS family so we all get to still see her:P2

Rubybrick

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wowza! Absolutely stunning! Impeccable as expected.

Smores84

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful stone and even more beautiful story & love! <3

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Missy, your story just made me smile! A beautiful diamond for a lovely lady!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well you know they say when you love something, let it go....and boy did this beauty make its way HOME! Congratulations!!! She's a stunner :love: can't wait to see what you do with her. Be careful and maybe think about resetting her sooner rather than later so you don't get used to the extra size!! :lol:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What dreams are made of! She looks glorious in that setting on your finger! Perhaps there’s no hurry to *solitaire* her?

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What dreams are made of! She looks glorious in that setting on your finger! Perhaps there’s no hurry to *solitaire* her?
I totally agree!! :love::love::love::love:

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, are you out playing with your ring all day? I can’t even imagine how distracted I would be! Like I would spend the entire day just gazing at her. Taking pics. Field trips to my favorite places ( Home Depot, target, the park).

Chasiu

Shiny_Rock
Missy - I caught a brief peak at this ring at the NY Antique Jewelry Show when I stopped by Grace's booth and we ran into each other. She is gorgeousssss! I was eagerly awaiting your post and this definitely did not disappoint.

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
Missy you are a treasure here at Pricescope. Wonderful to hear of your treasures - your grandmother, your husband and your beautiful new diamond. I remember you advising someone on another thread to "go big or go home" so it's great to see you following your own advice.

Gem_rocks

Rough_Rock
OMG!!!! She is so beautiful! You could light up a room with that rock! What a wonderful story and so lovely that your DH spoils you this way / you are so lucky to have each other! Celebrate!!!!

Q

Queenie60

It was meant to be your stone. Such a fabulous diamond for a fabulous lady. Enjoy and I hope you find just the right setting for your new bling. Congratulations Missy - well deserved.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Crikey!!! And here I was thinking Bea was your forever stunner! This diamond is AMAZING!! Can't wait to see how you set it!

@Austina You lucky, lucky lady! Can't wait to see Bea on you when she lands!

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I just wanted to take a moment to let you know that what you wrote was just beautiful. Your love for your grandma and for your husband is just beautiful. It’s so clear in everything you do that he is the perfect guy for you (and you for him). This line in particular was so moving. “My one true and irreplaceable gem.” Among the land of sparkles, this statement says it all. :kiss2:

I second this, exactly. Your happiness and excitement in this post is contagious! It’s lovely to see the universe (and bling fairies!) paying back positivity by reuniting you with such a beautiful stone!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @Alex T, she’s landed, and is sitting at the FedEx facility near Stanstead. :???:

Hurry up, I’m waiting!!!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, I am so over the moon happy for you!!!
And the details, and Bea’s new story, everything...just too much and WONDERFUL.
Wonderful wonderful!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG you guys thank you! Reading your wonderful and warm comments brings (happy) tears to my eyes. You're all so kind and generous and lovely and thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to read what I wrote and to look at the photos.
taverymuch.gif
rockon2.gif

Rushing to an early morning doctor's appointment but I will be back later to respond individually to each and every one of you because I so appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and comments here. (((Hugs))).

Just briefly before I go a special thank you to the NIRDIs for helping me the whole way and a very special thank you to @LLJsmom who saw the stone on the west coast 2 years ago (I have photos of that too and will share later) after I saw it on the East coast and confirmed how amazing this OEC is and also for all the convos we had about it and all her encouragement and support. A true friend in every way. As all the NIRDIs who are always there for me and so dear to me.

And another special thank you to our dear @PintoBean who came with me the Jewelry and Watch Antique show just 2 weeks ago to see this OEC for my second time. She's a doll and a sweetheart and always fun company. And thanks for the macro lens too!

What a wonderful story, @missy! I think it was meant to be! :appl:How does your new OEC compare to your lovely Bea?

Is Bea's new owner a PS'er too? We're going to miss seeing Bea on PS if she's not!

And kudos to your DH for making this all happen!:wavey: What a sweetheart!

BTW, I'm planning a possible trip to NYC next year! I hope we can meet up for coffee and/or bling shopping! :))

@missy, when are the best jewelrY shows? Would be awesome to make it at the same time as the shows.

And ummm heck yeah I will be there @m-2-b with diamond bells on :lol:...cannot wait. @LLJsmom YES! It's been almost a year since you visited I think. You are overdue. End of October this year is the Autumn JAWS show

OK off to the doctor's but I will be back with more photos and responses to every one who comments. Thank you!!!

Quick photo (perspective shot as promised for @LLJsmom) before I go...

3A6CB940-401C-416C-B0B0-DD27F007CA94.jpeg

Attachments

• 740EFC65-488C-4AB7-BC54-913E4BC0F3E3.jpeg
    740EFC65-488C-4AB7-BC54-913E4BC0F3E3.jpeg
    223.4 KB · Views: 33

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whaaaaaaat? Your Bubbalah is gorgeous. And she feel right at home on your hand. It felt so weird when I opened your thread as Bea is such a beauty and I know you loved that ring. So I thought: ‘it better be good...’ And it is!!! You have such an excellent taste.

Did you sell your Bea?

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not yet @Acinom she’s not here yet, she had to fly across the US, then across the Atlantic :D Should be delivered tomorrow.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whaaaaaaat? Your Bubbalah is gorgeous. And she feel right at home on your hand. It felt so weird when I opened your thread as Bea is such a beauty and I know you loved that ring. So I thought: ‘it better be good...’ And it is!!! You have such an excellent taste.

Did you sell your Bea?

Thank you so much @Acinom! She really is a beauty. I am over the moon happy with Bubbalah as I hope @Austina will be with sweet Be(ll)a.:kiss2:

Not yet @Acinom she’s not here yet, she had to fly across the US, then across the Atlantic :D Should be delivered tomorrow.

I am so excited for you @Austina! I know how painful the wait is...by this time tomorrow however...

runaround1.gif

yippee10.gif

hi501.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results