clarity

J is for Jumping with joy and over the moon in love with

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG! SHE’S BEAUTIFUL!!!! I’m speechless and that never happens! :love:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Missy! i love you know that.. you deserve this ring!!! and Austina!! isn't this just the greatest meetng of OEC diamond ladies! You know I love this ring!! xoxo

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh. my. goodness. Now THAT is a diamond!

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I read the story and I chanted the poem and the whole thing was artistry and happiness and made me feel so happy for you and your kindness. Such a beautiful gem for such a beautiful person.

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Such a stunning diamond and a gorgeous facet pattern too! :appl:

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gosh congratulations @missy what a beautiful diamond how incredibly exciting! And I loved the poem too what a lovely husband you have!

Loving the double excitement - congratulations @Austina too!

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE the stone, and I honestly think I’ll love it even more in a solitaire setting where it alone is the star :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Congratulations!!!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So gorgeous:love:. Your DH is such a good sport with the grand reveal:dance:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She's stunning, glorious, humongous, beautiful and all that!!!
I'm SO happy for you Missy and you have a wonderful DH to boot!

Last edited:

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations , Missy! It’s just beautiful and clearly meant to be! I love how happy your husband looks in opening it and presenting it to you.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a wonderful story, @missy! I think it was meant to be! :appl:How does your new OEC compare to your lovely Bea?

Is Bea's new owner a PS'er too? We're going to miss seeing Bea on PS if she's not!

And kudos to your DH for making this all happen!:wavey: What a sweetheart!

BTW, I'm planning a possible trip to NYC next year! I hope we can meet up for coffee and/or bling shopping! :))
Don’t make me come there too @m-2-b. Okaayyyyyyy, if you insist. You twisted my arm. :lol-2:

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bubbalah is full of fabulous old world charm!! Congrats on your new stone. Love all the sentiment attached to it. How long before she has a new setting?

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What you wrote about your husband and grandma is so beautiful, and so is your new ring. Congratulations!

I can’t wait to see her in her new solitaire setting, where she belongs.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YOu know how i feelabout her. I am so happy Bubbalah made her way back to you Missy. This is meant to be. I so love her on your finger. I knew at the first time I saw her she belonged on your hand. Enjoy every second. She is a star. And Greg really is the best. His smile whle opening the package for you is the sweetest.

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my bleep! That is one gorgeous diamond! I absolutely love how she picks up and reflects all the colors around her. Congratulations and thank you for sharing your poem. It made my day!

Also, congratulations to Austina! Bea has always been one of my PS faves you lucky lady!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don’t make me come there too @m-2-b. Okaayyyyyyy, if you insist. You twisted my arm. :lol-2:

I would love to make it a threesome, @LLJsmom! ::) I'll bring the camera and you both be the bling models for me! I'll PM you once I make further plans (it's for a family vacation)! ;))

Sorry for the threadjack, @missy! :wavey:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would love to make it a threesome, @LLJsmom! ::) I'll bring the camera and you both be the bling models for me! I'll PM you once I make further plans (it's for a family vacation)! ;))

Sorry for the threadjack, @missy! :wavey:
@missy, when are the best jewelrY shows? Would be awesome to make it at the same time as the shows.

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh. My. Goodness. Just wow! Glorious beauty and perfect on your hand. :love::love::love::clap::appl::dance:

Blingalingaling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Missy, I had chills when I scrolled through your reveal photos!!! I felt like I was there with you, watching your DH opening the boxes and tissue for you! So exciting!!! That's some gorgeous stone!!! "Bubbalah!!" I love it!!! You're a lucky girl, he's a lucky guy and what luck it was that the stone you love was within your grasp and you got it!!! Talk about "grabbing the ring"!!!
Wear it, enjoy it, in good health and happiness always!!! :)

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! She is a complete beauty - I saw her on Grace’s IG and wondered if we would see her on PS and she was for you!
Can’t wait to see how you set her - she’s such a stunner and I love the name you’ve given her. Wear her in good health and happiness

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats Missy! The ring is just beautiful and clearly it was meant to be yours. Wear and enjoy it in health and happiness!

mol42

Shiny_Rock
Hi Missy,
Bubbelah is totally beautiful and bubblicious! Congratulations on being in the right place at the right time, 2nd time around; it is totally meant to be! Loved your ode to Bubbelah and the beautiful background story.
Oh and your DH is such a gem!
Enjoy all the “Bubbelahs”!!:love:

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: Lovely, lovely diamond & beautiful words to describe the journey & love. Congrats! :wavey:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Aww!! You little minx! You’ve been holding out! So glad that your unicorn returned to you AND that Bea found a loving home! It must have been besheret! I adore the meaning behind Bubbalah (who wouldn’t!?)....

I hope to see her (and you!) in person one day soon.

DAF

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
O.....M....G...!
It is absolutely gorgeous. Enjoy her. Enjoy the shore!

Hayley87

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Just so incredibly gorgeous and breathtaking! The colors it’s throwing in the loose photos are definitely unicorn!! :eek2:

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OMG that is gorgeous!! :eek2:

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hate to say it, but I love what you wrote about your husband far more than I do the new stone. However, she certainly is BIG and beautiful!! :love: Congrats Missy, I pray you wear her in good health. ;)) :appl:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A great story. Every OEC have its own history behind it. :clap:. A big congrats Missy for tracking down this beautiful stone! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results