color
clarity

J is for Jumping with joy and over the moon in love with

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a mesmerizing diamond, it’s so beautiful! Thanks for sharing your story, whats so endearing to me, is the true and deep love you share with your DH, that’s so precious. A gorgeous ring for a lovely couple, wear it always in good health and happiness :love::kiss2:

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Wow:love:
She’s amazing! I love her and her name - my grandma used to call me bubbalah too!
That is a gorgeous stone, and it looks absolutely perfect on your hand. Wear it in the best of health!

ETA
Can’t wait to see your final setting!

Last edited:

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your new ring is absolutely stunning!

Ps...this was my activity today....

20180809_155827.jpg 20180809_155603.jpg 20180809_155818.jpg
Sorry got interrupted there for a moment. I'm back. Posting from phone so not sure exactly what I am sharing. Mainly bling.:cheeky:

At the park yesterday.

CC9EF520-6E52-4D96-9FEB-D4AF15256723.jpeg

BB055D5A-9730-4F5D-942F-5A0C27FD0813.jpeg

EEBB1933-0DCD-406E-B0F4-BA8B54007B22.jpeg

9A61510A-E852-4897-B9A8-126BA8459BC3.jpeg

At aquarium yesterday. Loved how the purple and blue bathed everyone and everything.

6013E18F-2AA7-488C-B4B9-19D020513CB3.jpeg

8380B459-40B9-403A-96F4-055CB1069B2E.jpeg

9357154A-A77B-482E-A2C0-B83975A089BC.jpeg

B44452A2-EED1-440D-826E-282B8DB6ED98.jpeg

6D7E14F3-F94D-4027-963B-52C27DDB740F.jpeg

Thanks for looking and hope you enjoyed the photos.

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Congratulations finding this beauty again! There so many nice things were said about your story and the ring, i totally agree with that!
So happy for you! Beautiful things happen to the beautiful people :love::love::love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I adore the facet pattern! Definitely outstanding! :love:

Thank you @diamondseeker2006! Means a lot coming from you especially. Hope one day you can see her (and me) in person..care to join @m-2-b when she visits? @LLJsmom might be coming too...fingers crossed!

Thank you for the pictures! I'm actually still on holidays, but couldn't help myself to try catch another glimpse of bubbalah (love the name as well)8-)

Thank you @kipari! I am glad you are still enjoying your holidays and so happy you came by to see my new beauty. And thank you for liking the name. I just wasn't sure what I was going to call her and Bea II since @Austina was renaming Bea to Bella and the name was available again and then I was going to call her Shayna (Maidel) after what my grandma used to call me. But the morning Bubbalah arrived suddenly it became clear to me that her name is Bubbalah. Just like that out of the blue. So Bubbalah was born. And it really reminds me of my grandma so that makes me happy.

What she said.

Thank you sweet @Ellen. I hope one day we can meet in person. You have been a comfort to me during these past few months and while I still feel overwhelmed (and yes scared too especially now with a troubling new symptom) with everything health wise I appreciate your support. And sending you lots of love and support and good thoughts for you and your family.

What a mesmerizing diamond, it’s so beautiful! Thanks for sharing your story, whats so endearing to me, is the true and deep love you share with your DH, that’s so precious. A gorgeous ring for a lovely couple, wear it always in good health and happiness :love::kiss2:

Thank you so much @Sparkles88! So very kind of you to say. Thank you!

Wow:love:
She’s amazing! I love her and her name - my grandma used to call me bubbalah too!
That is a gorgeous stone, and it looks absolutely perfect on your hand. Wear it in the best of health!

ETA
Can’t wait to see your final setting!

Thank you @iluvcarats! I love that your grandma called you bubbalah too. The world needs more grandmas. Miss mine so much and I hope somehow she knows how much she was adored and loved and is missed. Thank you for your lovely comments!

Your new ring is absolutely stunning!

Ps...this was my activity today....

20180809_155827.jpg 20180809_155603.jpg 20180809_155818.jpg

Ooooh love your photos! What do you do (if I may ask and if it's too private please ignore the question) for a living? How wonderful you get to work with sea life. Are the first and third photos some form of jelly fish too? So ethereal and beautiful and bluetiful. I feel peaceful and calm just staring at them.:kiss2:

Congratulations finding this beauty again! There so many nice things were said about your story and the ring, i totally agree with that!
So happy for you! Beautiful things happen to the beautiful people :love::love::love:

Aww thank you so much @Roi! You are such a sweetheart. (((Hugs))).
And OMG I love all your gorgeous bling too. So much.

HRH was not a cooperative subject :halo: this morning but I tried.:lol:

Reflecting the blue iPad case

francescaandbubbalah.jpg

hrhwithbubbalah.jpg

My dh tried to help me get a decent HRH with Bubbalah photo to no avail...
HRHandbubbalah.jpg

Lastly at feeding time this AM. She was more interested in the birds outside than the diamond or food inside. Well she is not going to be allowed to borrow Bubbalah with that catittude. :lol:

frankieandbubbalah.jpg

And lastly (sorry for the barrage of photos!) this AM outside in the warm sun.
sunriseaugust2018.jpg

Getting hot here already but Bubbalah remains cool and breezy and bubbalahlicious in every way.

colorsoutsidebubbalah.jpg

Thank you all for your lovely comments and thank you for being so accommodating and gracious allowing me to share all these photos.

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Omg, Missy, congrats! Bubbalah is absolutely breathtaking. Her faceting... wow! It is really something to think about how she found her way to you. When it is meant to be, it will be!

What are your setting plans? Will you leave her in her halo? (I’m not used to seeing you with a halo!) Or will you go for a solitaire?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg, Missy, congrats! Bubbalah is absolutely breathtaking. Her faceting... wow! It is really something to think about how she found her way to you. When it is meant to be, it will be!

What are your setting plans? Will you leave her in her halo? (I’m not used to seeing you with a halo!) Or will you go for a solitaire?

Thank you @Tonks and also thank you for what you wrote in that other thread. So lovely.:kiss2:
My plans are to wear her as is for a while and see if Adam can find me a genuine antique 8 prong platinum solitaire setting that will fit her huge size. That might be a tall round (haha) order. If not then I do have a strong attachment to another setting but will keep mum about it for now. I have plans if the antique solitaire setting doesn't work out. But since I just got her I want to wear and enjoy her as is for now and not part with her for the 4-6 weeks a custom setting would require. And this way I get to "know" her and see all facets of her personality. What I so love about old cuts is that they change and amaze me constantly with their beauty. Their colors, their glow and their personality just shine through in different ways in different environments and you never know what you might get at any moment. Moody and beautiful and always IMO breathtaking and magnificent.

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
I can’t wait to see what Adam finds!

And you are so welcome for the comments. I meant every word—photos of Bea truly are what drew me into this community. She is absolutely mesmerizing. As is Bubbalah! One day you should write up your guide on how to find OECs with their flavors of faceting.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ooooh love your photos! What do you do (if I may ask and if it's too private please ignore the question) for a living? How wonderful you get to work with sea life. Are the first and third photos some form of jelly fish too? So ethereal and beautiful and bluetiful. I feel peaceful and calm just staring at them.:kiss2:

Good morning :) I was visiting an aquarium today with my kids near the University my oldest two attend. I wish I could work with sea animals. I am a Real Estate Broker and sea animals would be much more interesting. All the photos are jelly fish. They had many different types.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Fatigue prevents a long winded response- fortuitous the description only requires one word:

Breathtaking.

How marvelous it was waiting for you.

cheers--Sharon

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh those facets are delicious!

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This gives me hope! Just makes me feel like things sometimes don’t work out but we get a second chance when timing is right. Such an awesome story of a love lost and found again. :kiss2:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Missy this is so amazing!!!!I am so happy for you!!! What a glorious amazing incredible ring! And the diamond...oooooh my goodness words fall short of describing its beauty!!! And you and your hubby are just so cute!!!...On another note you are making me want to upgrade lol...maybe scratch my earring project and go for a big ering! lol ...Oh and I emailed you with the MTHFR stuff ;-) congrats on this beauty and thanks for posting all these amazing pics!

Last edited:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I just saw the video....oh my goodnesss!!!! WOW!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm seriously dying over this, @missy! D-Y-I-N-G!!!!! The facet pattern and the SIZE!!! OMG!
Be still my heart!!! *pause for breathing*

You know I love Bea (Bella), but this stone... It's beyond stunning. :love: :love: :love:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm seriously dying over this, @missy! D-Y-I-N-G!!!!! The facet pattern and the SIZE!!! OMG!

You know I love Bea (Bella), but this stone... It's beyond stunning. :love: :love: :love:

Perfectly said lol...hahah loved *pause for breathing*

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you ladies for all the continued Bubbalah love. When I chose her name I did realize it would be quite the word to keep typing out.:lol:

I can’t wait to see what Adam finds!

And you are so welcome for the comments. I meant every word—photos of Bea truly are what drew me into this community. She is absolutely mesmerizing. As is Bubbalah! One day you should write up your guide on how to find OECs with their flavors of faceting.

Aww thank you again. And haha no I don't think anyone needs me to write any guide on old cuts. Just come here and PSers know everything one needs to know about finding the perfect OEC. There is no trick really. Just seeing them in person helps you decide what you love and what you don't love (just as important) in old cuts. What flavor you like depends on your preferences and that needs to be seen up close and personal but definitely reading as much as you can and seeing as many photos and videos as you can of these special old cuts goes a long way in helping you realize what you want and need in an old cut and even if you are an old cut lover or if MRBs or precision new "old" cuts are for you. We are all here to help you and anyone who wants to find the old cut of their dreams.

@missy --I'll bring my "Ava" to meet your "Bubbalah" for a little playdate! :wavey:Would love to have @LLJsmom and @diamondseeker2006 join us for a GTG, too! :appl:

Cannot wait. I know I will fall heads over heels in love with Ava! Dibs if you ever consider selling your beauty. I mean you did say I need an old cut cushion right? :cheeky:Just saying...:whistle:

HI:

Fatigue prevents a long winded response- fortuitous the description only requires one word:

Breathtaking.

How marvelous it was waiting for you.

cheers--Sharon

Thank you dear @canuk-gal. Breathtaking is a wonderful description. And that it came back to me...marvelous indeed. Thank you sweet Sharon.

Omg these pics are killer!!!

Talk about a showstopper!!!! Wow!!!

Aww thank you! I take not so great photos and I really appreciate your lovely compliments. I have to admit Bubbalah is a willing and easy on the eyes model so much so that even I have trouble getting a bad photo of her. And that is saying a lot. :lol:

I love it and we all need more pictures asap!

I am happy to oblige. Will post some more I took yesterday in my post below. Thank you for your enthusiasm. I love sharing pics with you!:wavey:

This ring is A M A Z I N G ! I love the facets.

:kiss2: XOXO to you @tkyasx78. Her facets really do get to me. They are just WOW. Surreal in how beautiful she is but of course I am biased. :halo:

Oh those facets are delicious!

Thank you @HS4S_2! Her facets are delicious I agree and Bubbalah is Bubbalahlicious indeed. :sun: Remember the gum bubblicious. LOL I do but you might be too young to remember. Anyway my young self (teenager) used to blow the biggest bubbles and it was quite obnoxious. Now Bubbalahlicious takes on a whole new meaning for me. And spelling too.:P2

This gives me hope! Just makes me feel like things sometimes don’t work out but we get a second chance when timing is right. Such an awesome story of a love lost and found again. :kiss2:

Thank you and I am so glad! Never give up hope @ohsomethingshiny. Love the way you described that. Love lost and found again. I believe if you ask for something and it is meant to be it comes to you. And even if you don't ask for something but it is meant to be it can come to you...case in point my dh. Never realized how amazing being married could be and I never wanted to be married but then along came Greg and well the rest is history. It only took me five years of dating him to realize haha. So sometimes I can be slow. Just like with Bubbalah the first time. I loved her but wasn't ready to pull the trigger. Just like I loved Greg but wasn't ready for marriage. But when I was ready it happened really quickly on both counts.:bigsmile:

Missy this is so amazing!!!!I am so happy for you!!! What a glorious amazing incredible ring! And the diamond...oooooh my goodness words fall short of describing its beauty!!! And you and your hubby are just so cute!!!...On another note you are making me want to upgrade lol...maybe scratch my earring project and go for a big ering! lol ...Oh and I emailed you with the MTHFR stuff ;-) congrats on this beauty and thanks for posting all these amazing pics!

Thank you @goldenfire! Your lovely comments mean a lot to me. And love the adjectives you used.:kiss2: And if you want help upgrading I am here for you...just saying.:whistle: Thank you for your email...I responded and sent you my regular email addy. I rarely check the other one and thanks for alerting me you sent the email. And I will share more pics below. Thanks for asking.:wavey:

I just saw the video....oh my goodnesss!!!! WOW!

Thank you! There is more video on my IG. I wish wish wish I could upload (or is it download?) video here. I have so much great video of Bubbalah but don't want to post all of it on IG. But I did post a lot of video of her on my IG already if you haven't seen it...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmLsoYKhVpb/?taken-by=missylovesvintage

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmRulP8haIq/?taken-by=missylovesvintage

Thank you @redwood66!

Thank you dear @msop04!!! Yes I am with you. She takes (literally at times don't ask that might have nothing to do with her however :lol:) my breath away. Thank you for your beautiful comments!

Wow!!! So impressive !!

Thank you @Maggiemeans!

Perfectly said lol...hahah loved *pause for breathing*

Thank you again @goldenfire. And yes I love that too. Must remember to breathe. Not always as easy as it sounds.:bigsmile:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
More photos anyone?

bubbalahupcloseandpersonal.jpg

At Costco yesterday in their parking lot.
Oops unintentional booby (my nickname shortened from bubbalah for my dh) booty shot. :oops2:8)

bubbalahoutsidecostco.jpg

bubbalahonfingercloseup.jpg

Anyone up for a bit of fire?

firebubbalah.jpg

Her Costco glow while shopping.

bubbalahglowcostco.jpg

and even when she is darker she is beautiful IMO.

facetsdarker.jpg

Back home in the office.

bubbalahinoffice.jpg

In the beach kitchen unpacking from Costco.
bubbalahinkitchen.jpg

bubbalahkitchen.jpeg

In the bedroom

bubbalahbedroom.jpg

With Tommy inspecting her

bubbalahandtommy.jpg

and lastly, I think we need some perspective here...
(@LLJsmom I am hooked on perspective shots now. :lol:)
perspectivebubbalahstripeddress.jpg

Whew, that took time to download (or is it upload? LOL). Thank you for sharing in my enthusiasm.:appl:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
More photos anyone?

bubbalahupcloseandpersonal.jpg

At Costco yesterday in their parking lot.
Oops unintentional booby (my nickname shortened from bubbalah for my dh) booty shot. :oops2:8)

bubbalahoutsidecostco.jpg

bubbalahonfingercloseup.jpg

Anyone up for a bit of fire?

firebubbalah.jpg

Her Costco glow while shopping.

bubbalahglowcostco.jpg

and even when she is darker she is beautiful IMO.

facetsdarker.jpg

Back home in the office.

bubbalahinoffice.jpg

In the beach kitchen unpacking from Costco.
bubbalahinkitchen.jpg

bubbalahkitchen.jpeg

In the bedroom

bubbalahbedroom.jpg

With Tommy inspecting her

bubbalahandtommy.jpg

and lastly, I think we need some perspective here...
(@LLJsmom I am hooked on perspective shots now. :lol:)
perspectivebubbalahstripeddress.jpg

Whew, that took time to download (or is it upload? LOL). Thank you for sharing in my enthusiasm.:appl:

OMG... I'm just at a loss for words here... and that doesn't happen a lot. **drooling** :love: :love: :love:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy, this isn't helping my "need" to go OEC... I thought I'd convinced myself otherwise, but ooohhhhhh nooooooo... here comes missy with this amazingly faceted, crazy gorgeous, and HUGE OEC. **UGH!!!**

#firstworldproblems #stillproblems :lol:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy, this isn't helping my "need" to go OEC... I thought I'd convinced myself otherwise, but ooohhhhhh nooooooo... here comes missy with this amazingly faceted, crazy gorgeous, and HUGE OEC. **UGH!!!**

#firstworldproblems #stillproblems :lol:
@msop04 These pics of Bubbalah are not gonna help. She is one of the brightest OECs I’ve seen and with the most amazing faceting. I hope you can find one @msop04

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@msop04 These pics of Bubbalah are not gonna help. She is one of the brightest OECs I’ve seen and with the most amazing faceting. I hope you can find one @msop04

If I could use my upgrade policy through DD to get one, I would... but they don't see many old cuts, and definitely not in larger sizes. :( And you're right, I need to refrain from looking at these photos... but IT'S. SO. DIFFICULT. **UGH**

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results