shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Introducing my new Marquis-licious 4.31 carat ring!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I bought it! Baguettes all around.. hidden prong set.. original vintage set in platinum from the 20s or 30s.. just what I wanted. :love: B6CA2B7E-B28B-4D46-86ED-BB333F07BBE9.jpeg

Incredibly stunning and glamorous!! I love it!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, I am very late to this party, but I love the proportions of your marquise and the setting is perfection! You were VERY brave to buy it, but it turned out very well! Love the choice of band, as well!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought it! Baguettes all around.. hidden prong set.. original vintage set in platinum from the 20s or 30s.. just what I wanted. :love: B6CA2B7E-B28B-4D46-86ED-BB333F07BBE9.jpeg

Looker squared! Congrats on the great find!!!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, I am very late to this party, but I love the proportions of your marquise and the setting is perfection! You were VERY brave to buy it, but it turned out very well! Love the choice of band, as well!!!

Hi diamondseeker2006!
Well thanks so much twice tonight! Better late than never to a fun and shiny party. :lol:
It was a true leap of faith on the stone but it was a leap that landed well so I feel very lucky as there were no returns since it was an auction.
And thanks so much about the band too!:love:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looker squared! Congrats on the great find!!!

:wavey:Hi Sharon!! Thanks thanks thanks!! Another stroke of luck that this new band was just my size.
OT.. Did you take your Yachtmaster out for a sail yet?:lol::D

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:wavey:Hi Sharon!! Thanks thanks thanks!! Another stroke of luck that this new band was just my size.
OT.. Did you take your Yachtmaster out for a sail yet?:lol::D

LOLS.. Too funny! :lol-2: I did wear it for 5 minutes the other day....but you'd be proud of me, I actually wore my solitaire with my eternity ring for several hours today! First time in ages!!! WOOHOO Living large!!!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOLS.. Too funny! :lol-2: I did wear it for 5 minutes the other day....but you'd be proud of me, I actually wore my solitaire with my eternity ring for several hours today! First time in ages!!! WOOHOO Living large!!!

:appl: Woohooo!! I am so proud of you!! Pulling out all the stops and living large in CA! Yes! Or should I say Oui!
Please post some pix of your eternity band and solitaire together.. Would LOVE to see!!:love:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl: Woohooo!! I am so proud of you!! Pulling out all the stops and living large in CA! Yes! Or should I say Oui!
Please post some pix of your eternity band and solitaire together.. Would LOVE to see!!:love:

Here is a picture of my modest Tiffany solitaire with my eternity ring. Hardly a match matchy.... LOL picture #86 of my thread

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
not so bad.jpg
Doesn't look as bad as I thought it would LOL

:appl: Sharon!! Oh my!! Both absolutely glorious!
Your eternity band is beyond.. Are they Asschers? Do you have a thread on the band?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl: Sharon!! Oh my!! Both absolutely glorious!
Your eternity band is beyond.. Are they Asschers? Do you have a thread on the band?

I do! Old thread......

I won't HJ your thread any longer!!!!!! I promise!! (pardon & desole!)

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do! Old thread......

I won't HJ your thread any longer!!!!!! I promise!! (pardon & desole!)

:wavey: Oh my! Hijack away!! There is room for more that one top thread dog on this!
Your ring is gorgeous and I just love the magnified pic of the heart shaped prongs.. special and romantic!:love:

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on JOTW! @Rubies-R-Me your ring is so glamorous! I love a nice big marquise, the setting it's in, and now the band- I love it! It really does remind me of old Hollywood glamour! Gorgeous! If I ever get another fancy shaped diamond, your ring is my inspiration!!!!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on JOTW! @Rubies-R-Me your ring is so glamorous! I love a nice big marquise, the setting it's in, and now the band- I love it! It really does remind me of old Hollywood glamour! Gorgeous! If I ever get another fancy shaped diamond, your ring is my inspiration!!!!

:wavey: Oh thanks so much for the compliments peppermintpatty!
I love the words glamorous and love even more that you used it twice to describe my new ring set. :love:

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That looks so amazing on you. I do believe that marquise stones are gaining in popularity these days. Wear it in good health!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That looks so amazing on you. I do believe that marquise stones are gaining in popularity these days. Wear it in good health!

:love:Thank you so much for your sweet words Doberman!
And yes.. I do believe that marquise might be making a comeback.:wavey:

Octave

Shiny_Rock

Jesus! You do not have any reason to complain either! :love: Gorgeous!!!

Last edited:

Diamond Best Friend

Rough_Rock
Stunning Ring! Enjoy. Would you be willing to share the auction house contact information so I could make a possible purchase there too if it was a really good buy? Thanks
D.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning Ring! Enjoy. Would you be willing to share the auction house contact information so I could make a possible purchase there too if it was a really good buy? Thanks
D.

Of course!
My two favorite auction houses are Doyle and Christies.
Good luck!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results