clarity

Small but mighty.....

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely beautiful!! The size is perfect on you, and it's such a firecracker!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a beaut and just perfect on you Sharon!! Congrats!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sharon, I somehow missed this thread, so please know I am posting as soon as I saw it!

FINALLY!!! :lol: I am aware you always wanted this ring, and I am so glad you finally did it! I am certainly a big fan of the real Tiffany ring, and this one is a beauty! I salute you for going for what you want! You once had the 5 ct diamond and chose to go with what your heart wants. The sapphire ring is beautiful, too! I had one almost just like it but with a much darker sapphire, and my younger daughter happily wears it now. I'd love to find one with a nice sapphire like yours one of these days! Enjoy your new ring!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sharon, I somehow missed this thread, so please know I am posting as soon as I saw it!

FINALLY!!! :lol: I am aware you always wanted this ring, and I am so glad you finally did it! I am certainly a big fan of the real Tiffany ring, and this one is a beauty! I salute you for going for what you want! You once had the 5 ct diamond and chose to go with what your heart wants. The sapphire ring is beautiful, too! I had one almost just like it but with a much darker sapphire, and my younger daughter happily wears it now. I'd love to find one with a nice sapphire like yours one of these days! Enjoy your new ring!

Thank you DS! And YES to finally!!!:lol-2: I hope you find the sapphire of your dreams--you have such wonderful pieces!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Our Favorite Jewels from the 2021 Golden Globes
    Our Favorite Jewels from the 2021 Golden Globes
    Diamonds and Jewelry - Recommended Reads, Part 2
    Diamonds and Jewelry - Recommended Reads, Part 2
    Jewels Of The Week: February 2021
    Jewels Of The Week: February 2021

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.