shape
carat
color
clarity

Introducing EVER my 4ever 2.95 MRB ACA I color SI 1

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MissGotRocks THANK YOU so very MUCH! I am thrilled you took the time to look at my ring. MGR you are one of the posters I first read in 2013, your taste is perfection, you care about the posters who come here and you HELP. THANK YOU also for your kind words about the Legato change, I was afraid at first 'cause truly I thought if this looks like crap I'm out a bit of bucks, but because I've seen so many people like you (or read :) ) give info and help and assist and SHARE I thought I had a good shot at a nice ring. Your words mean much to me MGR. You are truly kind words about my giving my son my AVC means the world to me, I sometimes thought; jeez louise am I doing the right thing? but such kindness from you helped me, thank you Miss Got Rocks, cause not only to you love rocks, you are a lover of caring. LUCKY me to to be here.

THANK YOU!!!

xoxoxo

Thank you Tekate for your kind words. When you look at the bolded words, it is clear that you did the right thing. Such an unselfish thing to do and it has been returned to you in spades with this new diamond! I couldn't be more pleased for you and there could be no more deserving person of a beautiful, big solitaire ring. Your kindness and patience have paid off big time and I love when the karma bus comes around to good folks for good things! I hope you enjoy this new diamond and its sparkles every day!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy Missy my friend. Missy thank you for taking your time to even read this thread.. I cannot tell ou what our friendship has meant to me, I hold you in my heart Missy.. knowing a person who feels exactly like you do about diamonds is so rare, I feel we are soul sisters.. Missy, in knowing you I have had the best! Ever is beautiful and I love her, but I'd sell her in a nano for people. I send love and huge hugs and peace to you and your husband.. Lucky me Missy, plain old lucky me! all love to you.. I wish for peace in your heart.. love u

Kate xoxoxoxo

Thank you sweet Kate. Our friendship means so much to me too. We are the lucky ones knowing you and having you as our friend. (((Hugs)))

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
@yennyfire your ring(s) are beautiful, when I first came around here in 13 you were one of the first posters I read, I sooooo appreciate your saying such wonderful things, and yes my journey has ended but I am not leaving, I'm staying, people like YOU make reading here all the best! thank you Yennyfire! xo

But of COURSE you are staying! You’d be sadly missed if you stopped posting! Now you can enable from the sidelines like I do! :lol-2:

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Your ring is gorgeous and I love the modifications. So happy that you now have your "forEVER" ring. Wear it in good health and enjoy it every day.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Matthews1127 Girl, you are one of my favorite posters, without YOU I would know squat about emerald cut diamonds, when I read of your wedding, when I read how you help others I know I'm in the right place. Yes I love my ring, but I feel humble getting read and I hope be friends with at least on the net with people like YOU. xoxo

The feeling is quite mutual, my friend. Perhaps, someday, a GTG will allow us to meet in person. Until then, I’m happy to call you my “cyber” friend; a beloved member of the PS community.
I’m so thrilled you found your FOREVER diamond. ;)2

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahh! my DF, my nemisis, my counterpoint, my friend,
Beautiful diamonds have no political parties. ;)) though your setting looks like a conservative to me...:P2

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for your kind Words @Tekate ! This is such a happy thread. I enjoy Reading how genuinely happy you are with your new Ring and how you appreciate its magical beauty. Hoping for lots and lots of pics when the sun returns.

ringcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@Tekate so happy for you! Ever is just perfection! :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Tekate, Ever is absolutely beautiful! :love::love::love: I'm so happy for you! Gorgeous ring that looks so perfect on you. I hope you post more pics. :kiss2: Congratulations on getting your dream ring and wear her in much health and happiness! :appl:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much June, you are such a nice lady.. lucky to know you! I will wear EVER, still love the ring 3 days later! xoxoxoxoxo

@Tekate, Ever is absolutely beautiful! :love::love::love: I'm so happy for you! Gorgeous ring that looks so perfect on you. I hope you post more pics. :kiss2: Congratulations on getting your dream ring and wear her in much health and happiness! :appl:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
THANK YOU SO MUCH ringcat (old people yell cause we can't hear ;-) ) thank you for kind words, I am happy and appreciate everyone's wonderful and caring words.. this is the best place! xoxoxo (and thank you AGAIN!). xo

@Tekate so happy for you! Ever is just perfection! :appl:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hola Lookinagain! thank you so much for your kind words, I have been looking, watching and hoping for this stone my whole life. Since I was 3 years old (probably younger) I have been mesmerized by the colors from diamonds, so I am an original stoner (according to my husband) I have always said and continue to say what brings us all together is the beauty, buzz, glitter of diamonds and CS, the settings, it's not a showoff here it's a showlove of something that really catches us! so thank you so much @Lookinagain I appreciate it! xo

Congratulations! Your ring is gorgeous and I love the modifications. So happy that you now have your "forEVER" ring. Wear it in good health and enjoy it every day.

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Absolute perfection and a timeless classic. All the best to you finding your perfect forever diamond, enjoy wearing that beauty.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Tekate, I’m sooooo happy for you Kate!!! It looks gorgeous on your hand. This stone is a beauty! One of the wonderful things about Pricescope is we all understand each other’s love of jewelry and are thrilled when Pricescopers find their perfect stone.

You are going to love this stone even more when Autie becomes fascinated by it. I’m sure she will love it as much as you do as she gets a little older.

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, it is beautiful. :love:
You were so lucky to get a sub 3-ct stone.
Enjoy and wear it in good health. :appl:

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
=)2absolutely beautiful! spectacular size. growing up i always had this magic, perfect number of 3 carats as well...
not sure and don't know where it comes from but 3 carats is THE be all end all size, for me.
enjoy and wear in the BEST of health!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahhh, I've not been on here for a couple of days, and naturally I missed something important!!!!

Your ring is just gorgeous, Kate!!!:love::love::love: It makes me so happy to see a favorite long time PSer get her holy grail ring! I think we deserved these when we've been married 30+ years!!! :lol: And not only that, you managed to snag one just under the 3 ct mark, which is a rare opportunity! ACAs are so gorgeous, and I think you made an excellent choice! I agree with you that Whiteflash customer service is just the best! Enjoy your new ring...and please post more pictures for us!!!

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Fellow 2.9Xer here! Congrats on your fabulous find!!! I love the modfied Legato head! Is it possible to post a side profile of the setting?

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, Tekate! I scrolled through the whole thread and didn’t read a thing because I need more pictures! Must see this beauty from all angles.

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Classic, truly a stunner. Enjoy your fabulous new ring.

Ceilimom

Brilliant_Rock
My journey is always been to get a 3 carat stone, back when I thought 3 carats was how big the stone was not how heavy. Well I have reached 2.948 carat weight!
What you wrote about this space really touches me, I feel exactly the same

This is my stone:

https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-4045357.htm

I have been a PSer since May of 2013, I am an avid reader (have made real life friends @missy thank you @mrs-b and have met PSers at Mrs B's get together last fall and I'm a NIRDI). I find PSers to be people from all walks of life, most women but there are men too; who love diamonds and colored stones, we are unique, as I have explained to my husband; it's like a call, I see a stone, it calls me and I want to buy it. But I believe in my heart that we all love jewelry, we love it because it sparkles like hell, or the setting is beyond and full of imagination, I love PSers settings, we PSers love OEC OMC because they speak to us (I suppose I am sorta quoting Bruce Willis's character's wife in 6th Sense movie but it's true!). I have never ever seen a piece of jewelry I didn't find something to like, from the all the rings my kids gave me when they were little and they bought at Chuckie Cheese (a place where BAD MOMs and BAD DADs end up for eternity) with their tickets, to this ring, my EVER (as in my forever ring) - (I hope).. so my hubster and I came to a meeting of the minds, IT'S time to get the ring of all rings. I will quit pontificating and post a few pix but;

A few words: WHITEFLASH - I love them, I've purchased 2 rings from them and their quality is beyond measure. I love doing business with them.. CLASS ACT all the way. Becca at WF: thank you thank you thank you, you and I chatted about this stone and you made me feel happy about this stone because truth is, this is an expensive stone to me and scary, I love this ring and Becca is top notch.. Thank you girl. Vera at WF: totally also top notch, she kept me in the loop, the setting was scary to me also because I was modifying their Legato 4 prong ring to a 6 prong tiffany head with claw prongs, they hit a supersonic home run outta the house setting. I truly was apprehensive, no need. I Love this ring.

I thank everyone along the way DS2006, Missy, Callie, Marcy, Austina, AV_, Mamabean, Slick1, Jimmanne, and all the people who have posted their journey to a ring, without you all I don't think I'd have the guts to buy something like this oneline. THANK YOU everyone! And a shout out to @nala Nala I have loved every setting you have posted, each one of them has been perfection. @missy Bubbalah, is there really any words to describe an orb of carbon that radiates and emanates eternal rainbows of light.. nope. @mrs-b I got to try on MrsB's 3 stone ring; one word HEAVEN.. I feel indeed lucky to have had all these experiences in my love of diamonds and jewelry and especally people.

Please remember I am 66 and old (but still quite hip and cool ha!) and I couldn't take a pix to save my life, but here are a few. Thank you all if you got this far!

Tekate ringo2.jpg ring3a.jpg ring2a.jpg ring1a.jpg 620bring.jpg
My journey is always been to get a 3 carat stone, back when I thought 3 carats was how big the stone was not how heavy. Well I have reached 2.948 carat weight!

This is my stone:

https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-4045357.htm

I have been a PSer since May of 2013, I am an avid reader (have made real life friends @missy thank you @mrs-b and have met PSers at Mrs B's get together last fall and I'm a NIRDI). I find PSers to be people from all walks of life, most women but there are men too; who love diamonds and colored stones, we are unique, as I have explained to my husband; it's like a call, I see a stone, it calls me and I want to buy it. But I believe in my heart that we all love jewelry, we love it because it sparkles like hell, or the setting is beyond and full of imagination, I love PSers settings, we PSers love OEC OMC because they speak to us (I suppose I am sorta quoting Bruce Willis's character's wife in 6th Sense movie but it's true!). I have never ever seen a piece of jewelry I didn't find something to like, from the all the rings my kids gave me when they were little and they bought at Chuckie Cheese (a place where BAD MOMs and BAD DADs end up for eternity) with their tickets, to this ring, my EVER (as in my forever ring) - (I hope).. so my hubster and I came to a meeting of the minds, IT'S time to get the ring of all rings. I will quit pontificating and post a few pix but;

A few words: WHITEFLASH - I love them, I've purchased 2 rings from them and their quality is beyond measure. I love doing business with them.. CLASS ACT all the way. Becca at WF: thank you thank you thank you, you and I chatted about this stone and you made me feel happy about this stone because truth is, this is an expensive stone to me and scary, I love this ring and Becca is top notch.. Thank you girl. Vera at WF: totally also top notch, she kept me in the loop, the setting was scary to me also because I was modifying their Legato 4 prong ring to a 6 prong tiffany head with claw prongs, they hit a supersonic home run outta the house setting. I truly was apprehensive, no need. I Love this ring.

I thank everyone along the way DS2006, Missy, Callie, Marcy, Austina, AV_, Mamabean, Slick1, Jimmanne, and all the people who have posted their journey to a ring, without you all I don't think I'd have the guts to buy something like this oneline. THANK YOU everyone! And a shout out to @nala Nala I have loved every setting you have posted, each one of them has been perfection. @missy Bubbalah, is there really any words to describe an orb of carbon that radiates and emanates eternal rainbows of light.. nope. @mrs-b I got to try on MrsB's 3 stone ring; one word HEAVEN.. I feel indeed lucky to have had all these experiences in my love of diamonds and jewelry and especally people.

Please remember I am 66 and old (but still quite hip and cool ha!) and I couldn't take a pix to save my life, but here are a few. Thank you all if you got this far!

Tekate ringo2.jpg ring3a.jpg ring2a.jpg ring1a.jpg 620bring.jpg
Kindred spirit

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't believe I missed this thread -- GORGEOUS!!!!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Vera W

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hello @Tekate
Congratulations on your 4ever gorgeous ring!! It looks fantastic on your lovely hand and no doubt Mr. is glad to make you happy. Wow what a beauty!! I'd say the proper peice for celebrating a legendary life of love and happiness.
Thank you for your kind words and for allowing us to share in your joy.
:kiss2:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello Vera! every day in every instance I LOVE my ring more.. it's funny, for me, this is the froever ring, now my husband calls it "next in line!" :) but i call her Ever for EVER! I am humbled and in love with this stone.. Thank you for your help! your assistance.. and thank you for commenting.. I am in love with EVER. :)

Hello [USERf=69880]@Tekate[/USER]
Congratulations on your 4ever gorgeous ring!! It looks fantastic on your lovely hand and no doubt Mr. is glad to make you happy. Wow what a beauty!! I'd say the proper peice for celebrating a legendary life of love and happiness.
Thank you for your kind words and for allowing us to share in your joy.
:kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results