shape
carat
color
clarity

Introducing EVER my 4ever 2.95 MRB ACA I color SI 1

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kate, I am thrilled for You! I loved reading your story. Your Forever ring is gorgeous and looks amazing on your hand. I am glad Whiteflash took such good care of you. :appl:

TweetyBird23

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My tot is finally asleep and I had to go on PS to CHECK OUT TEKATE'S NEW RING!

I had to pick my jaw off the floor. The stone and the setting are AMAZING!

Congratulations on your stunning forever ring! It looks huge and the crisp, clear symmetry is insane. What were your impressions of the "color" when you first saw it? It looks white, white, white to me!

AHHH! A million more pictures, please! Congratulations again!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats Kate :!:. Ain't nothing like a beautiful 6 prong classic ring. :love: A super ideal stone just a bit under 3ct is indeed a rare find. You lucky gal..:clap:

FutureGracie

Rough_Rock
Congrats that diamond is amazing and it’s a perfect size on you!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My journey is always been to get a 3 carat stone, back when I thought 3 carats was how big the stone was not how heavy. Well I have reached 2.948 carat weight!

This is my stone:

https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-4045357.htm

I have been a PSer since May of 2013, I am an avid reader (have made real life friends @missy thank you @mrs-b and have met PSers at Mrs B's get together last fall and I'm a NIRDI). I find PSers to be people from all walks of life, most women but there are men too; who love diamonds and colored stones, we are unique, as I have explained to my husband; it's like a call, I see a stone, it calls me and I want to buy it. But I believe in my heart that we all love jewelry, we love it because it sparkles like hell, or the setting is beyond and full of imagination, I love PSers settings, we PSers love OEC OMC because they speak to us (I suppose I am sorta quoting Bruce Willis's character's wife in 6th Sense movie but it's true!). I have never ever seen a piece of jewelry I didn't find something to like, from the all the rings my kids gave me when they were little and they bought at Chuckie Cheese (a place where BAD MOMs and BAD DADs end up for eternity) with their tickets, to this ring, my EVER (as in my forever ring) - (I hope).. so my hubster and I came to a meeting of the minds, IT'S time to get the ring of all rings. I will quit pontificating and post a few pix but;

A few words: WHITEFLASH - I love them, I've purchased 2 rings from them and their quality is beyond measure. I love doing business with them.. CLASS ACT all the way. Becca at WF: thank you thank you thank you, you and I chatted about this stone and you made me feel happy about this stone because truth is, this is an expensive stone to me and scary, I love this ring and Becca is top notch.. Thank you girl. Vera at WF: totally also top notch, she kept me in the loop, the setting was scary to me also because I was modifying their Legato 4 prong ring to a 6 prong tiffany head with claw prongs, they hit a supersonic home run outta the house setting. I truly was apprehensive, no need. I Love this ring.

I thank everyone along the way DS2006, Missy, Callie, Marcy, Austina, AV_, Mamabean, Slick1, Jimmanne, and all the people who have posted their journey to a ring, without you all I don't think I'd have the guts to buy something like this oneline. THANK YOU everyone! And a shout out to @nala Nala I have loved every setting you have posted, each one of them has been perfection. @missy Bubbalah, is there really any words to describe an orb of carbon that radiates and emanates eternal rainbows of light.. nope. @mrs-b I got to try on MrsB's 3 stone ring; one word HEAVEN.. I feel indeed lucky to have had all these experiences in my love of diamonds and jewelry and especally people.

Please remember I am 66 and old (but still quite hip and cool ha!) and I couldn't take a pix to save my life, but here are a few. Thank you all if you got this far!

Tekate ringo2.jpg ring3a.jpg ring2a.jpg ring1a.jpg 620bring.jpg

Dearest Kate, I am so thrilled for you. Ever is a forEver dream ring and she is just perfect in every way. Wear her in much health and blingy happiness my dear friend. Love you sweet Kate. You deserve only the best. (((Hugs))).

perfectionitis.gif

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful and glamorous ring! Enjoy wearing this beauty.

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations @Tekate!! That stone is nothing less than mesmerizing and looks amazing on your hand. Your tribute to WF was lovely. I hope you enjoy it in the best of health and happiness for many years to come......now please, post more pictures!! :P2

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: Beautiful diamond & ring! Congratulations! :appl:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations @Tekate, it’s beautiful and a lovely size! Ever is definitely a forEver ring, enjoy it every day.

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, your ring is stunning :love:.

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats @Tekate!! Your beautiful EVER is what dreams are made of:love::love:

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness! What a stunner! And thank you so much for your shout-out! I am so humbled. I hope you enjoy your big rock every second of the day, because I know that I would. But please please please post more pictures!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As my father used to say, Ever is the antelope’s adenoids @Tekate, she’s drop dead gorgeous, and you deserve every sparkling facet. Wear her in good health and happiness.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Austina one of the many reasons why I love PS is you. Thank you so much.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw @SimoneDi thank you! you have gorgeous stuff and I appreciate very much your kind words.
xo

Ahh! Congrats on your amazing forever ring @Tekate!! It is absolute perfection! :love:
Thank you for sharing your sweet story, you so very much deserve this gorgeous upgrade!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@sarahb Thank you very much Sarahb! I appreciate your kind thoughts.. my journey was long but wthout people like you to cheer me on and PSers all I'd probably not know what or where to buy. Thank you again SarahB. xo

It’s absolutely beautiful Tekate, love your choices!:love: What a wonderful testimony to a great vender. It is quite a journey, congratulations on finding your ‘forever’ ring!:love::appl:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@bling_dream19 THANK YOU! yup I have 2.958! ;-) I feel lucky - very lucky and thank you for saying it looks beautiful and these tired, old, crepe papery hands, I earned them! thank you again. xo

It looks so beautiful on you! Congratulations on your Ever as it is a ring to sparkle forEVER!!! The setting is so beautiful too, love the custom 6 prongs. :love: And to have 2.9 carats...you go girl!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @Alex T I so appreciate your words! I did bit the bullet and lucky me I have a partner who thinks I'm worth it too. xo

Ahhh, so beautiful! Congratulations on biting the bullet & going with what makes your heart sing!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
@bling_dream19 THANK YOU! yup I have 2.958! ;-) I feel lucky - very lucky and thank you for saying it looks beautiful and these tired, old, crepe papery hands, I earned them! thank you again. xo

Ever just makes your hands more beautiful! Enjoy your beautiful ring and keep us posted with more pics are stories - you sound like a lot of fun!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much @Rpb as I said I'm old and for me there is nothing like a solitaire, I love all the rings I see here! I love the halo's, I do, but I just can never get the classic out of my head. So thank you very much for your very kind words.. I appreciate it very much. xo

So beautiful!!! Classic and timeless, that's my kind of beauty!!! Enjoy her in good health.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw @LLJsmom THANK YOU! your ring is perfection and your kindess is always apparent. Thank you dear lady, thank you. If it were not for people like YOU, I would never have known how and what. Thank you so very much. xo

I am soooooooooo happy for you Kate!! Sooooooo happy. :dance::dance::dance: Did I say soooooo happy!!! The stone is stupendous and the ring is just perfect on you. :love::love::love:I totally get why this is FOREVER. Enjoy her every day Kate.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@canuk-gal thank you Sharon, you are eternally special to me, I love reading everything you say and how busy you can be and the weather. I value you. Thank you so much for your very very kind words. Lucky to know you! xoxo

HI:

Gorgeous ring! PERFECT, just perfect!:appl::love:

Was this for any special occasion?

cheers--Sharon

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ZestfullyBling THANK YOU! I did have a good experience with WF. I enjoy every post you make ZB, you have wonderful taste and again, reading and learning from all the PSers like you here has made me feel normal (I'm diamond crazy) and at home and comfortable. Thank you again for your kind words! xo

Congrats and enjoy!! So happy you had a wonderful experiencee with WF!!! :love:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Matthews1127 Girl, you are one of my favorite posters, without YOU I would know squat about emerald cut diamonds, when I read of your wedding, when I read how you help others I know I'm in the right place. Yes I love my ring, but I feel humble getting read and I hope be friends with at least on the net with people like YOU. xoxo

Congratulations, @Tekate!!!! It’s PERFECTION!!! :love:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@yennyfire your ring(s) are beautiful, when I first came around here in 13 you were one of the first posters I read, I sooooo appreciate your saying such wonderful things, and yes my journey has ended but I am not leaving, I'm staying, people like YOU make reading here all the best! thank you Yennyfire! xo

It’s stunning @Tekate! Many congrats on reaching your journey’s happy ending!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Bonfire THANK YOU! I plan to, I appreciate very much BF your kind and wonderful words, I feel my ring is beautiful! I love PS for all the people like you who help others and who cheer us on when we need cheering! thank you so much Bonfire! xo

Congratulations! I hope you enjoy your beautiful ring every day!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Slick1 aw Slick my sister, my mirror image of dental chaos! thank you. You are so damn special and funny and kind and cool I am humbled to know you here. Thank you Slick thank you much. I've made my goal weight (now I want an OEC but don't tell the hubster!).. I love my setting too Slick! I really do. Thank you for being my friend Slick. I am so damn lucky! xoxoxo

Ohmygoodness @Tekate What. A. Stunner! I love love love it! So very gorgeous on your hand and what a classic setting! That rock needs no embellishments. Congratulations on reaching your ‘goal weight!’ =)2 Enjoy it forever in much happiness! :kiss2:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@tyty333 Thank you! and Yes it's a forever ring! and thank you so much for noticing the prongs I LOVE them, I have to tell you, buying this stuff online and looking at pix is scary as I am sure you know, but this came out so perfect that I am keeping Ever forever. THANK YOU Tyty for your very kind words. xo

Its gorgeous! Definitely a "forever" ring! The setting/prongs are TDF! So happy for you!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@tinatark Hi! thank you, it is my forever EVER.. I plan to wear it on my left hand engagement ring finger (whatever that one is ha!). I am going to buy a spacer and a plain platinum wedding band! thank you so much for asking, I appreciate it. I am lucky to be a PSer and to encounter people like you! thank you! xo

Beautiful! Are you going to wear it on your middle finger? Ring finger? With a band?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results