shape
carat
color
clarity

Introducing EVER my 4ever 2.95 MRB ACA I color SI 1

Discussion in 'Show Me the Bling! (Rings,Earrings,Jewelry)' started by Tekate, Jun 20, 2019.

1. MissGotRocks
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by MissGotRocks » Jun 21, 2019
    Thank you Tekate for your kind words. When you look at the bolded words, it is clear that you did the right thing. Such an unselfish thing to do and it has been returned to you in spades with this new diamond! I couldn't be more pleased for you and there could be no more deserving person of a beautiful, big solitaire ring. Your kindness and patience have paid off big time and I love when the karma bus comes around to good folks for good things! I hope you enjoy this new diamond and its sparkles every day!

2. missy
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by missy » Jun 21, 2019
    Thank you sweet Kate. Our friendship means so much to me too. We are the lucky ones knowing you and having you as our friend. (((Hugs)))

Tekate and bling_dream19 like this.
  3. yennyfire
    Ideal_Rock

by yennyfire » Jun 21, 2019
    But of COURSE you are staying! You’d be sadly missed if you stopped posting! Now you can enable from the sidelines like I do! :lol-2:

Tekate likes this.
  4. Lookinagain
    Brilliant_Rock

by Lookinagain » Jun 21, 2019
    Congratulations! Your ring is gorgeous and I love the modifications. So happy that you now have your "forEVER" ring. Wear it in good health and enjoy it every day.

5. Matthews1127
    Ideal_Rock

by Matthews1127 » Jun 21, 2019
    The feeling is quite mutual, my friend. Perhaps, someday, a GTG will allow us to meet in person. Until then, I’m happy to call you my “cyber” friend; a beloved member of the PS community.
    I’m so thrilled you found your FOREVER diamond. ;)2

Tekate likes this.
  6. Dancing Fire
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by Dancing Fire » Jun 22, 2019
    Beautiful diamonds have no political parties. ;)) though your setting looks like a conservative to me...:P2

Tekate likes this.
  7. Acinom
    Ideal_Rock

by Acinom » Jun 22, 2019
    Thank you for your kind Words @Tekate ! This is such a happy thread. I enjoy Reading how genuinely happy you are with your new Ring and how you appreciate its magical beauty. Hoping for lots and lots of pics when the sun returns.

Tekate likes this.
  8. ringcat
    Shiny_Rock

by ringcat » Jun 22, 2019
    @Tekate so happy for you! Ever is just perfection! :appl:

9. junebug17
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by junebug17 » Jun 22, 2019
    @Tekate, Ever is absolutely beautiful! :love::love::love: I'm so happy for you! Gorgeous ring that looks so perfect on you. I hope you post more pics. :kiss2: Congratulations on getting your dream ring and wear her in much health and happiness! :appl:

Matthews1127 likes this.
  10. Tekate
    Ideal_Rock

by Tekate » Jun 22, 2019
    Thank you so much June, you are such a nice lady.. lucky to know you! I will wear EVER, still love the ring 3 days later! xoxoxoxoxo

Matthews1127 likes this.

11. Tekate
    Ideal_Rock

by Tekate » Jun 22, 2019
    THANK YOU SO MUCH ringcat (old people yell cause we can't hear ;-) ) thank you for kind words, I am happy and appreciate everyone's wonderful and caring words.. this is the best place! xoxoxo (and thank you AGAIN!). xo

Mamabean and Matthews1127 like this.
  12. Tekate
    Ideal_Rock

by Tekate » Jun 22, 2019
    Hola Lookinagain! thank you so much for your kind words, I have been looking, watching and hoping for this stone my whole life. Since I was 3 years old (probably younger) I have been mesmerized by the colors from diamonds, so I am an original stoner (according to my husband) I have always said and continue to say what brings us all together is the beauty, buzz, glitter of diamonds and CS, the settings, it's not a showoff here it's a showlove of something that really catches us! so thank you so much @Lookinagain I appreciate it! xo

13. Monnyjay
    Brilliant_Rock

by Monnyjay » Jun 22, 2019
    Absolute perfection and a timeless classic. All the best to you finding your perfect forever diamond, enjoy wearing that beauty.

14. Calliecake
    Ideal_Rock

by Calliecake » Jun 22, 2019
    @Tekate, I’m sooooo happy for you Kate!!! It looks gorgeous on your hand. This stone is a beauty! One of the wonderful things about Pricescope is we all understand each other’s love of jewelry and are thrilled when Pricescopers find their perfect stone.

You are going to love this stone even more when Autie becomes fascinated by it. I’m sure she will love it as much as you do as she gets a little older.

15. cflutist
    Ideal_Rock

by cflutist » Jun 23, 2019
    Congratulations, it is beautiful. :love:
    You were so lucky to get a sub 3-ct stone.
    Enjoy and wear it in good health. :appl:

16. Big Fat Facets
    Shiny_Rock

by Big Fat Facets » Jun 23, 2019
    =)2absolutely beautiful! spectacular size. growing up i always had this magic, perfect number of 3 carats as well...
    not sure and don't know where it comes from but 3 carats is THE be all end all size, for me.
    enjoy and wear in the BEST of health!!

17. diamondseeker2006
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by diamondseeker2006 » Jun 23, 2019
    Ahhh, I've not been on here for a couple of days, and naturally I missed something important!!!!

Your ring is just gorgeous, Kate!!!:love::love::love: It makes me so happy to see a favorite long time PSer get her holy grail ring! I think we deserved these when we've been married 30+ years!!! :lol: And not only that, you managed to snag one just under the 3 ct mark, which is a rare opportunity! ACAs are so gorgeous, and I think you made an excellent choice! I agree with you that Whiteflash customer service is just the best! Enjoy your new ring...and please post more pictures for us!!!

18. CareBear
    Brilliant_Rock

by CareBear » Jun 23, 2019
    Fellow 2.9Xer here! Congrats on your fabulous find!!! I love the modfied Legato head! Is it possible to post a side profile of the setting?

19. luv2sparkle
    Ideal_Rock

by luv2sparkle » Jun 23, 2019
    Congratulations, Tekate! I scrolled through the whole thread and didn’t read a thing because I need more pictures! Must see this beauty from all angles.

20. cokitty
    Brilliant_Rock

by cokitty » Jun 23, 2019
    Classic, truly a stunner. Enjoy your fabulous new ring.

21. Ceilimom
    Rough_Rock

by Ceilimom » Jun 26, 2019
    Kindred spirit

Mamabean and Tekate like this.
  22. msop04
    Ideal_Rock

by msop04 » Jun 26, 2019
    I can't believe I missed this thread -- GORGEOUS!!!!!

23. Mamabean
    Ideal_Rock

bling_dream19 likes this.
  24. MakingTheGrade
    Ideal_Rock

25. Vera W
    Shiny_Rock
    Trade

by Vera W » Jun 28, 2019
    Hello @Tekate
    Congratulations on your 4ever gorgeous ring!! It looks fantastic on your lovely hand and no doubt Mr. is glad to make you happy. Wow what a beauty!! I'd say the proper peice for celebrating a legendary life of love and happiness.
    Thank you for your kind words and for allowing us to share in your joy.
    :kiss2:

26. Tekate
    Ideal_Rock

by Tekate » Jun 28, 2019
    Hello Vera! every day in every instance I LOVE my ring more.. it's funny, for me, this is the froever ring, now my husband calls it "next in line!" :) but i call her Ever for EVER! I am humbled and in love with this stone.. Thank you for your help! your assistance.. and thank you for commenting.. I am in love with EVER. :)