shape
carat
color
clarity

Introducing EVER my 4ever 2.95 MRB ACA I color SI 1

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@arkieb1 THANK YOU. Arkie, you are also one of the first people I read on PS, I love alllll your gems, your rings and things, I respect you and think you are a class act here. I appreciate your kind words Arkie, I really do! xoxoxo

Gorgeous in every way, I'm happy you found your stone!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @RayRay thank you so very much! I love it, I feel so humbled by your kind words, I apprecate sooo much the time you took to comment on my ever forever EVER ring.. being a member of PS has allowed me to encounter people like you! thank you RayRay I feel very lucky! xo

It’s absolutely gorgeous!!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MissGotRocks THANK YOU so very MUCH! I am thrilled you took the time to look at my ring. MGR you are one of the posters I first read in 2013, your taste is perfection, you care about the posters who come here and you HELP. THANK YOU also for your kind words about the Legato change, I was afraid at first 'cause truly I thought if this looks like crap I'm out a bit of bucks, but because I've seen so many people like you (or read :) ) give info and help and assist and SHARE I thought I had a good shot at a nice ring. Your words mean much to me MGR. You are truly kind words about my giving my son my AVC means the world to me, I sometimes thought; jeez louise am I doing the right thing? but such kindness from you helped me, thank you Miss Got Rocks, cause not only to you love rocks, you are a lover of caring. LUCKY me to to be here.

THANK YOU!!!

xoxoxo

Oh, I am just thrilled for you! The diamond and the setting are just gorgeous! I love the six prong modification to the Legato and the diamond is full of fire! You have waited for this and were so generous to your son in gifting him with your diamond - can't think of anyone I'd rather see have this ring.

Enjoy it for all time - you've definitely got a winner!!

PS - I love Becca and Vera too - they are just the bomb!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @KristyDarling you dear lady are another one of the posters who I followed when I first came to PS in '13! I love reading what you post and I enjoy all that you say! thank you very much KristyDarling.. than you for your wonderful words about my EVER! I so appreciate it! xoxo

Oh it is so beautiful, Tekate!!! Congratulations on that gorgeous honker and I love the elegant and classic setting! So very happy for you! But we need more pics...please!!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Tonks thank you so much Tonks... my stone is like Tonks, it changes color with the light, I love Tonks! thank you so much for your wonderful words about my new ring, I am so lucky to encounter and hangout with people like you! xo

Ohmigoodness she’s gorgeous!!! Congratulations!!!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thank you @kayla17 your word 'stunning'! it is stunning to me! I love it, it's my unicorn. I'm happy too! I love reading what you say Kayla, you are a kind a lovely poster and I feel honored to have you say such nice and wonderful comments about my Ever forever. xoxo

It’s stunning! Congrats! I’m very happy for you!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Dmndsr4evr11 Aw thank you! thank you so much for your wonderful words about my Ever forever ring. I love it! and AWWW! I like to think that I am at least semi hip and sorta cool and have big hips and a 66 year old who feels VERY LUCKY to encounter posters such as you, thank you so very much for taking the time to look at my ring and to comment on it.. I am so lucky DMNDS4evr11 to have this ring! xo!!!

Congrats on your beautiful ring!! And you sound like a cool and hip, 66 year old, I might add :).

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@apacherose THANK YOU! ApacheRose, I love your nick, every every EVERY time I see your posts I think your name is beautiful and conjures up beauty and calm.. truthfully! I don't know why, it just emanates...... thank you so much, I do feel a spirit from you and I appreciate it, I believe so much in the goodness of our spirits and what we give to each other and the universe.. you have made me very happy ApacheRose and I humbly thank you! xoxo

Seriously fabulous! Amazing choices for a fantastic ring! Tekate I am thrilled for you, your ring is beautiful and so is your spirit.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness it's incredible!!! Just perfect on you, and they really did hit it out of the park with the setting modifications!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b Mrs B.. you! YOU! you let me try on your gorgeous 3 stone ring and I knew in that instant that I would someday have a ACA stone over 2 carats.. I love your 3 stone ring, but you know what, I love your caring and sharing a lot more, I love that you take us on your journey, your thoughts about why you choose DK to do a certain setting, I respect you! and I loved meeting you and everyone at your get together, I will miss that you will go back home, but as my Irish mom always say "Girlie, home is where the heart is".. thank you so much MrsB, your words mean the world to me! xoxoxox

Thank you Mrs B, truly. Kate

Oh Kate! I LOVE it! Congratulations on your Ever! She's a true beauty! And I agree - it's a PLEASURE to work with WF, isn't it? And I have to say, from the moment I saw my 3 stone on your hand, I've thought that 3ct was the perfect size for you!

I'm so very pleased for you and I hope you get to wear this in good health for many, many years! Blessings and big hugs to you!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MakingTheGrade THANK YOU!!! I'm glad you think it's gorgeous! your TASTE is IMPECCABLE I think and thank you so much for reading my long story, when one get's old one get's loquacious and happy! so MTG thank you so much! xo

Woooooo. It’s gorg. Congrats!!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Mamabean YOU YOU!!! are one of the reasons why PS is wonderful, magical and just plain fun. I so respect you MB, I so enjoy your posts, your love of your kids, grands, hubster and your all around caring of people.Thank you lady, I am a truly a better person for knowing you! Yes my stone is gorgeous, but girl, I find it a lot more gorgeous to have enountered you and your life of your kids, family, dog, hubster and life. thank you! thank you thank you! xoxoxoxoxoxo

@Tekate EVER is your ORTRTA! I hope I got those initials right! It is blindingly, stunningly, TDF GORGEOUS! It’s HUGE too! Just perfection! I’m soooooooooo happy for you! :appl:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@pinklemonadegurl thank you girl! I LOVE your ring.. I really love your nick, it's very lovely and also may I say, THANK YOU for your kind words about my ring.. Ever is my unicorn, my ring of all rings. My dreamed of ring.. To be here and to hang out and read all these wonderful stories about how we all reach a place of stasis, a place where we find our unicorn.

I like how you said: found its way way to your finger.. !!! When I saw this stone on WF I said to myself, THIS IS IT! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A STONE THAT HAS A 3 CARAT CIRCUMFERENCE BUT UNDER 3 CARATS! AN SI 1, I COLOR.. THERE IT WAS.. I swooped in (after conversing with the money man - hubster) and put it on hold.. I felt as though the stone was there for me. :)

So pinklemonadegirl thank you.. thank you for taking the time to say your kind words about something I have wanted since I was a 22 yr old girl. thank you! xo

I continue to be STUNNED by the gorgeous jewels here-yours is exquisite :love:! So happy it found it's way to your finger. I heart WF, too!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b Mrs B.. you! YOU! you let me try on your gorgeous 3 stone ring and I knew in that instant that I would someday have a ACA stone over 2 carats.. I love your 3 stone ring, but you know what, I love your caring and sharing a lot more, I love that you take us on your journey, your thoughts about why you choose DK to do a certain setting, I respect you! and I loved meeting you and everyone at your get together, I will miss that you will go back home, but as my Irish mom always say "Girlie, home is where the heart is".. thank you so much MrsB, your words mean the world to me! xoxoxox

Thank you Mrs B, truly. Kate

<3

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@D&T ah Dandi! thank you.. I've seen you since I've come here in 13.. thank you for saying I'm a nice person, as a woman, mom, MIL, etc I sometimes have wondered "am I nice" I know I love them all! In life what are we if we cannot give and take? imho Nada.

So Dandi thank you, thank you so much, you are a poster that I have always admired, I thought you may have left but then I saw you were D&T! I was so happy to see this.. so please, thank you for taking the time to comment on my ring, it makes me happy! as you and many PSers do. xoxo

Wonderful size! looks gorgeous on your finger and looks right at home. You are truly a lovely person to do what you did, and now rewarded with a beautiful ring. Congrats!:appl:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Austina No words Austina! just a huge thank you and a look forward to our sharing rings at some point! yes EVER is drop dead gorgeous, but girl, so is Bella! looking forward to trying her on for size. Thank you Austina, as always, I am truly lucky to have met you here on PS and looking forward to a good future with Bella and Ever!

xoxoxoxoxoxo

As my father used to say, Ever is the antelope’s adenoids @Tekate, she’s drop dead gorgeous, and you deserve every sparkling facet. Wear her in good health and happiness.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Mamabean YOU YOU!!! are one of the reasons why PS is wonderful, magical and just plain fun. I so respect you MB, I so enjoy your posts, your love of your kids, grands, hubster and your all around caring of people.Thank you lady, I am a truly a better person for knowing you! Yes my stone is gorgeous, but girl, I find it a lot more gorgeous to have enountered you and your life of your kids, family, dog, hubster and life. thank you! thank you thank you! xoxoxoxoxoxo
You made me cry @Tekate Thank you so much...I feel the same as you. I love coming here...I’m so thankful I know you girls. I laugh sometimes because I know lots of intimate details of a lot of people here but not their first names! I think you are the prime example of what a perfect friend is..You have the biggest heart..It just pours out in your words. I LOVE your posts..If we lived close to each other you would be one of my besties! I am so happy you have your EVER...I would love some more photos! :kiss2:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@marcy Aw Marcy, thank you. Thank you thank you thank you! you are so nice and I am so so so ad infinitum nice to say such wonderful things about Ever.. and yes Marcy WF has tops.. all love to you girl! and en famile! xoxoxoxoxo

Kate, I am thrilled for You! I loved reading your story. Your Forever ring is gorgeous and looks amazing on your hand. I am glad Whiteflash took such good care of you. :appl:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey @Tekate it’s a wonderful gorgeous classic ring and amazing diamond!
@Dandi is actually another poster too many similar screen names to keep track of. I come and go over time. I’m just most active when I acquire :mrgreen2:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw @TweetyBird23 THANK YOU!!! you have a little one? now there is a true EVER, a tot, what is life without loving one's child, furchild, family.. now that is an EVER!

Thank you TB for your truly kind and wonderful words about my ever ring. and the I color is white, I can't see any ANY color at all.. I am not truly color sensitive. A million more lucky you's TB for your child because our ever stones our wanna stones can't match love. THANK YOU SO much.

xoxoxo

My tot is finally asleep and I had to go on PS to CHECK OUT TEKATE'S NEW RING!

I had to pick my jaw off the floor. The stone and the setting are AMAZING!

Congratulations on your stunning forever ring! It looks huge and the crisp, clear symmetry is insane. What were your impressions of the "color" when you first saw it? It looks white, white, white to me!

AHHH! A million more pictures, please! Congratulations again!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahh! my DF, my nemisis, my counterpoint, my friend, DF you are a wonderful Dad, husband, grandpa and human, you care! I appreciate very very much DF that you commented on my stone and YES! you are right! a super ideal stone just under 3 cts is a rare find, Becca at WF said to me "wow! this is a great stone" she didn't have to and I too think it's a great stone, like YOURS DF, just like yours and @cflutist, both of your and all the HP diamond wearers have super ideal, gorgeous beautiful stones, truly if I had bought my 3 stone ring from HP I would have upgraded to the HP, because I truly feel both companies are w/o a doubt class acts. So DF, enjoy your rings, and those grand(s) because we both know, really in life, all that matters is family. xoxoxo

Congrats Kate :!:. Ain't nothing like a beautiful 6 prong classic ring. :love: A super ideal stone just a bit under 3ct is indeed a rare find. You lucky gal..:clap:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@FutureGracie Hello and THANK YOU!!! I think my diamond is amazing too! but I also think that is place is amazing and I thank you so so much for taking the time to comment on my ring.. I love it.. and I too think it's the perfect size, altho my hubster thinks I will get DSS! ha, men.. thank you so much again! xo

Congrats that diamond is amazing and it’s a perfect size on you!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy Missy my friend. Missy thank you for taking your time to even read this thread.. I cannot tell ou what our friendship has meant to me, I hold you in my heart Missy.. knowing a person who feels exactly like you do about diamonds is so rare, I feel we are soul sisters.. Missy, in knowing you I have had the best! Ever is beautiful and I love her, but I'd sell her in a nano for people. I send love and huge hugs and peace to you and your husband.. Lucky me Missy, plain old lucky me! all love to you.. I wish for peace in your heart.. love u

Kate xoxoxoxo

Dearest Kate, I am so thrilled for you. Ever is a forEver dream ring and she is just perfect in every way. Wear her in much health and blingy happiness my dear friend. Love you sweet Kate. You deserve only the best. (((Hugs))).

perfectionitis.gif

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Acinom I humbly thank you. You have the most beautiful jewels I have ever been lucky enough to read about here on PS.. Acinom every ring you have is perfect, every ring you have is gorgeous and have meaning.. I thank you from the bottom of my old heart Acinom! thank you!

Kate xo

What a beautiful and glamorous ring! Enjoy wearing this beauty.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@SandyinAnaheim Aw thanks Sandy! I find my ring makes me happy, to have what I have always dreamed of for 44 years makes me happy, content and loved (by my hubster who is often a pain :) ) WF has been more than great to me. I know there are other vendors (HPD) who are equal and one cannot go wrong with either! Girl it has rained here since Wed, as soon as we get some sun I will take some more pix and try to find the macro thingy on my cell phone and Sandy, thank you from the bottom of my heart! xo

Congratulations @Tekate!! That stone is nothing less than mesmerizing and looks amazing on your hand. Your tribute to WF was lovely. I hope you enjoy it in the best of health and happiness for many years to come......now please, post more pictures!! :P2

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@the_mother_thing Hey thanks! your taste in rings is perfect! I enjoy your posts MOT, may not always agree but I respect you and I love your honest opinon on stones and settings, I feel lucky to read your posts and to get opinions other than my own, thank you MOT! all love to you and yours. xoxoxo

:love: Beautiful diamond & ring! Congratulations! :appl:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @bright ice thank you so much for your kind words about my new ring! and yes forEVER is for me, she is my unicorn! I feel lucky bright ice.. very lucky! thank you so very very much for taking the time to read my tome and look at my pix! I so appreciate it.. again Thank you! xoxo

Congratulations @Tekate, it’s beautiful and a lovely size! Ever is definitely a forEver ring, enjoy it every day.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@lovedogs Aw lovedogs thank you! I love dogs too.. I love my ring too! ha! and I so agree, the setting modifications came out perfecty and to be honest I was apprehensive! because I envision a head and a ring but couldn't quite get it all together in my mind! turned out great!.. thank you so much lovedogs.. thank you so much. I appreciate you taking the time to look at my ring.. I feel so lucky! xoxoxo

Oh my goodness it's incredible!!! Just perfect on you, and they really did hit it out of the park with the setting modifications!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well if nothing it shows that being over 65 is feeble ;-) my apologies.. I appreciate your time and I very much appreciate when you come around when you acquire, because I learn and I see and I grow, I know, sh_t that sounds so Woodstock (my sister DID go to the original Woodstock btw) but none the less true, I do grow from reading and seeing, I think people here show their best side, we love glitter, it's not MONEY it's art, it's rainbow, it's beauty, which I am no dummy I guess, means one has to spend money, but if I see a .20 carat ring I love that ring because it's beautiful, and the person who posts it loves it and loves what it means.. so D&T thank you! and I apologize but I do get a few points for being geriatric if not cool ;-) :)

Hey @Tekate it’s a wonderful gorgeous classic ring and amazing diamond!
@Dandi is actually another poster too many similar screen names to keep track of. I come and go over time. I’m just most active when I acquire :mrgreen2:

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@the_mother_thing Hey thanks! your taste in rings is perfect! I enjoy your posts MOT, may not always agree but I respect you and I love your honest opinon on stones and settings, I feel lucky to read your posts and to get opinions other than my own, thank you MOT! all love to you and yours. xoxoxo

There are NO party lines when it comes to gorgeous bling! :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results