shape
carat
color
clarity

Introducing EVER my 4ever 2.95 MRB ACA I color SI 1

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My journey is always been to get a 3 carat stone, back when I thought 3 carats was how big the stone was not how heavy. Well I have reached 2.948 carat weight!

This is my stone:

https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-4045357.htm

I have been a PSer since May of 2013, I am an avid reader (have made real life friends @missy thank you @mrs-b and have met PSers at Mrs B's get together last fall and I'm a NIRDI). I find PSers to be people from all walks of life, most women but there are men too; who love diamonds and colored stones, we are unique, as I have explained to my husband; it's like a call, I see a stone, it calls me and I want to buy it. But I believe in my heart that we all love jewelry, we love it because it sparkles like hell, or the setting is beyond and full of imagination, I love PSers settings, we PSers love OEC OMC because they speak to us (I suppose I am sorta quoting Bruce Willis's character's wife in 6th Sense movie but it's true!). I have never ever seen a piece of jewelry I didn't find something to like, from the all the rings my kids gave me when they were little and they bought at Chuckie Cheese (a place where BAD MOMs and BAD DADs end up for eternity) with their tickets, to this ring, my EVER (as in my forever ring) - (I hope).. so my hubster and I came to a meeting of the minds, IT'S time to get the ring of all rings. I will quit pontificating and post a few pix but;

A few words: WHITEFLASH - I love them, I've purchased 2 rings from them and their quality is beyond measure. I love doing business with them.. CLASS ACT all the way. Becca at WF: thank you thank you thank you, you and I chatted about this stone and you made me feel happy about this stone because truth is, this is an expensive stone to me and scary, I love this ring and Becca is top notch.. Thank you girl. Vera at WF: totally also top notch, she kept me in the loop, the setting was scary to me also because I was modifying their Legato 4 prong ring to a 6 prong tiffany head with claw prongs, they hit a supersonic home run outta the house setting. I truly was apprehensive, no need. I Love this ring.

I thank everyone along the way DS2006, Missy, Callie, Marcy, Austina, AV_, Mamabean, Slick1, Jimmanne, and all the people who have posted their journey to a ring, without you all I don't think I'd have the guts to buy something like this oneline. THANK YOU everyone! And a shout out to @nala Nala I have loved every setting you have posted, each one of them has been perfection. @missy Bubbalah, is there really any words to describe an orb of carbon that radiates and emanates eternal rainbows of light.. nope. @mrs-b I got to try on MrsB's 3 stone ring; one word HEAVEN.. I feel indeed lucky to have had all these experiences in my love of diamonds and jewelry and especally people.

Please remember I am 66 and old (but still quite hip and cool ha!) and I couldn't take a pix to save my life, but here are a few. Thank you all if you got this far!

Tekate ringo2.jpg ring3a.jpg ring2a.jpg ring1a.jpg 620bring.jpg

Last edited:

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahh! Congrats on your amazing forever ring @Tekate!! It is absolute perfection! :love:
Thank you for sharing your sweet story, you so very much deserve this gorgeous upgrade!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s absolutely beautiful Tekate, love your choices!:love: What a wonderful testimony to a great vender. It is quite a journey, congratulations on finding your ‘forever’ ring!:love::appl:

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2: Congrats, wear it in good health!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
It looks so beautiful on you! Congratulations on your Ever as it is a ring to sparkle forEVER!!! The setting is so beautiful too, love the custom 6 prongs. :love: And to have 2.9 carats...you go girl!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Oh and we need more hand pics and profile too :love:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahhh, so beautiful! Congratulations on biting the bullet & going with what makes your heart sing!

Rpb

Shiny_Rock
So beautiful!!! Classic and timeless, that's my kind of beauty!!! Enjoy her in good health.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am soooooooooo happy for you Kate!! Sooooooo happy. :dance::dance::dance: Did I say soooooo happy!!! The stone is stupendous and the ring is just perfect on you. :love::love::love:I totally get why this is FOREVER. Enjoy her every day Kate.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gorgeous ring! PERFECT, just perfect!:appl::love:

Was this for any special occasion?

cheers--Sharon

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats and enjoy!! So happy you had a wonderful experiencee with WF!!! :love:

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My journey is always been to get a 3 carat stone, back when I thought 3 carats was how big the stone was not how heavy. Well I have reached 2.948 carat weight!

This is my stone:

https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-4045357.htm

I have been a PSer since May of 2013, I am an avid reader (have made real life friends @missy thank you @mrs-b and have met PSers at Mrs B's get together last fall and I'm a NIRDI). I find PSers to be people from all walks of life, most women but there are men too; who love diamonds and colored stones, we are unique, as I have explained to my husband; it's like a call, I see a stone, it calls me and I want to buy it. But I believe in my heart that we all love jewelry, we love it because it sparkles like hell, or the setting is beyond and full of imagination, I love PSers settings, we PSers love OEC OMC because they speak to us (I suppose I am sorta quoting Bruce Willis's character's wife in 6th Sense movie but it's true!). I have never ever seen a piece of jewelry I didn't find something to like, from the all the rings my kids gave me when they were little and they bought at Chuckie Cheese (a place where BAD MOMs and BAD DADs end up for eternity) with their tickets, to this ring, my EVER (as in my forever ring) - (I hope).. so my hubster and I came to a meeting of the minds, IT'S time to get the ring of all rings. I will quit pontificating and post a few pix but;

A few words: WHITEFLASH - I love them, I've purchased 2 rings from them and their quality is beyond measure. I love doing business with them.. CLASS ACT all the way. Becca at WF: thank you thank you thank you, you and I chatted about this stone and you made me feel happy about this stone because truth is, this is an expensive stone to me and scary, I love this ring and Becca is top notch.. Thank you girl. Vera at WF: totally also top notch, she kept me in the loop, the setting was scary to me also because I was modifying their Legato 4 prong ring to a 6 prong tiffany head with claw prongs, they hit a supersonic home run outta the house setting. I truly was apprehensive, no need. I Love this ring.

I thank everyone along the way DS2006, Missy, Callie, Marcy, Austina, AV_, Mamabean, Slick1, Jimmanne, and all the people who have posted their journey to a ring, without you all I don't think I'd have the guts to buy something like this oneline. THANK YOU everyone! And a shout out to @nala Nala I have loved every setting you have posted, each one of them has been perfection. @missy Bubbalah, is there really any words to describe an orb of carbon that radiates and emanates eternal rainbows of light.. nope. @mrs-b I got to try on MrsB's 3 stone ring; one word HEAVEN.. I feel indeed lucky to have had all these experiences in my love of diamonds and jewelry and especally people.

Please remember I am 66 and old (but still quite hip and cool ha!) and I couldn't take a pix to save my life, but here are a few. Thank you all if you got this far!

Tekate ringo2.jpg ring3a.jpg ring2a.jpg ring1a.jpg 620bring.jpg

Congratulations, @Tekate!!!! It’s PERFECTION!!! :love:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It’s stunning @Tekate! Many congrats on reaching your journey’s happy ending!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! I hope you enjoy your beautiful ring every day!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohmygoodness @Tekate What. A. Stunner! I love love love it! So very gorgeous on your hand and what a classic setting! That rock needs no embellishments. Congratulations on reaching your ‘goal weight!’ =)2 Enjoy it forever in much happiness! :kiss2:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its gorgeous! Definitely a "forever" ring! The setting/prongs are TDF! So happy for you!

tinatark

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! Are you going to wear it on your middle finger? Ring finger? With a band?

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous in every way, I'm happy you found your stone!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

RayRay

Shiny_Rock
It’s absolutely gorgeous!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I am just thrilled for you! The diamond and the setting are just gorgeous! I love the six prong modification to the Legato and the diamond is full of fire! You have waited for this and were so generous to your son in gifting him with your diamond - can't think of anyone I'd rather see have this ring.

Enjoy it for all time - you've definitely got a winner!!

PS - I love Becca and Vera too - they are just the bomb!

Reactions: D&T

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh it is so beautiful, Tekate!!! Congratulations on that gorgeous honker and I love the elegant and classic setting! So very happy for you! But we need more pics...please!!

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Ohmigoodness she’s gorgeous!!! Congratulations!!!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s stunning! Congrats! I’m very happy for you!

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your beautiful ring!! And you sound like a cool and hip, 66 year old, I might add :).

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Seriously fabulous! Amazing choices for a fantastic ring! Tekate I am thrilled for you, your ring is beautiful and so is your spirit.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Kate! I LOVE it! Congratulations on your Ever! She's a true beauty! And I agree - it's a PLEASURE to work with WF, isn't it? And I have to say, from the moment I saw my 3 stone on your hand, I've thought that 3ct was the perfect size for you!

I'm so very pleased for you and I hope you get to wear this in good health for many, many years! Blessings and big hugs to you!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woooooo. It’s gorg. Congrats!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Tekate EVER is your ORTRTA! I hope I got those initials right! It is blindingly, stunningly, TDF GORGEOUS! It’s HUGE too! Just perfection! I’m soooooooooo happy for you! :appl:

pinklemonadegurl

Shiny_Rock
I continue to be STUNNED by the gorgeous jewels here-yours is exquisite :love:! So happy it found it's way to your finger. I heart WF, too!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wonderful size! looks gorgeous on your finger and looks right at home. You are truly a lovely person to do what you did, and now rewarded with a beautiful ring. Congrats!:appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results