shape
carat
color
clarity

Introduce yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Minny,

Welcome to pricescope! I was a longtime lurker too
9.gif
. Glad you finally decided to post
35.gif

heartsonfire

Shiny_Rock
Minny, Welcome!!! Feel free to share your diamond thoughts. Everyone will understand and will be able to give you some advise!
How exciting you are already half way there! You''ve got the sweet diamond already (I can''t blame you for peeking
2.gif
). Next comes the setting... then the proposal! Yeah!
9.gif

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
Hello
35.gif

I''m not an official LIW anymore, got engaged last year, but I do so much love to read all the stories of LIW and I am so excited when one of the LIW is a graduate LIW, i''ve been lurking on this thread for a loooong time.

So, time to introduce myself!

Me: Yvette, 26
Him: Bas, 29
Started Dating: Oefff looooong time ago, feb. 18 1995 (yesss 10th anniversary THIS friday)
How you met: not telling you, WAY too embarased
11.gif

Marriage date: August 18 2005, so LOADS to do!!

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
This is us...

Yvette 2PS.JPG

Erin

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
Happy Anniversary
36.gif
36.gif

So I suppose if there are children in your future they''d be sure to have gorgeous light blue eyes!

10 years could be grounds for something sparkly - even if it isn''t a ''wedding'' anniversary

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
Happy Anniversary
36.gif
36.gif

So I suppose if there are children in your future they''d be sure to have gorgeous light blue eyes!

10 years could be grounds for something sparkly - even if it isn''t a ''wedding'' anniversary
emembarrassed.gif
hihi
emembarrassed.gif

No sparkly things this anniversary, instead he is taking me to beautiful Prague! Can''t wait! I''m sooo excited!

blue_chica

Shiny_Rock
Welcome Minny and RockChick. :)

RockChick, I''m loving your kitty. What a cute little furball.

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome Minny and RockChick. :)

RockChick, I''m loving your kitty. What a cute little furball.
Thanks!!
16.gif

Check out this link for more furball pics
9.gif

blue_chica

Shiny_Rock
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Of course you made me post mine on there now. I''m just sad I don''t have more pictures of them here at work to share.
9.gif

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
They look soooo cute!
30.gif

when you get home, post more pics puuuleeeaasssseeee

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, 10 year! Congratulations and have an amazing time celebrating in Prague, that''s one of my most favorite cities I''ve ever been to. I''d even go as far to say I''d rather have a trip back there than something sparkly!

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
I just stopped cracking up. Those are the best pics ever! LOL! Baby lion. Precious.

Congradulations on the 10!!!!! You 2 make a beautiful couple. Best of luck on planning the wed.
36.gif

Hiya Minny!

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, 10 year! Congratulations and have an amazing time celebrating in Prague, that''s one of my most favorite cities I''ve ever been to. I''d even go as far to say I''d rather have a trip back there than something sparkly!
Thank you! Rather a trip to Prague then something sparkly?
10.gif
Now i''m even more excited to go! I''ve heard SO many stories about Prague, can''t wait!!!!

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
I just stopped cracking up. Those are the best pics ever! LOL! Baby lion. Precious.
Congradulations on the 10!!!!! You 2 make a beautiful couple. Best of luck on planning the wed.
36.gif

Hiya Minny!
Thank you! 10 years is a looooooong time, but it went by in a flash! Guess that''s a good sign
9.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Happy 10 year anniversary!!! At this rate, I think I may hit that (2006) before I graduate from the list...

I am a big old dog person, but your kitty cats are just wonderful!! LOOVE the socks!!

Jenjen

Rough_Rock

Ok, ladies, here I go:
Me: 25
Him: 28
Started dating: July 10th, 2002
How you met: I picked him up at a pool hall (ok, bar
emembarrassed.gif
). Just felt like I''d really be missing out if I didn''t muster up the courage to talk to him- so glad I did!!!

Moved in together: January 2005
Expected engagement date: I''m hoping right around our 3rd anniversary (this July)

Anything else: I''m definitely having to educate him on my taste in jewelry. He knows Tiffany''s is overpriced, and he is very good at researching purchases, so we''ve got that going for us
emwink.gif

Now, I just can''t decide if I want to be surprised with a ring/proposal or have my hand in the ring picking process. Pricescope has spoiled me with cut quality!!

I''m honored to be a part of this fab group of ladies. Thanks for keeping us organized, goldengirl!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OK, now that I''ve shared my landlord and other problems with you wonderful ladies, here goes:

Me: R, 22, graduate student (PhD program, immunology/virology)
Him: J, 22, software engineer, planning on starting law school in Fall ''06
Dating Since: February 23, 2003 (2-year anniversary this coming week!)
Expected engagement date: hopefully sometime in the next few months...or maybe sooner :)

Its definitely fun being able to share the trials of waiting with all you lovely ladies - thanks for letting me share in the fun!

heartsonfire

Shiny_Rock
Happy 10th Anniv Rockchick! You and your man make a handsome couple!
1.gif

CanadianGal

Rough_Rock
ME: 20 (U of C student)
HIM: 20 (U of C student)
STARTED DATING: November 23, 2001
HOW WE MET: We met when we were in grade 5, when he moved to Regina (where we used to live) .. we never really talked to each other , or were friends until grade 9, when we became unseperable, and a few years later...totally in love!
EXPECTED ENGAGEMENT DATE: Who the heck knows!! We tall about it ALL the time , he LOVES to ge my hopes up , but I always get the ever famous "soon" with a smirk answer.
11.gif

ANYTHING ELSE: My hunny lives for bugging me , so he leaves fake little notes around from jewellers, "his ring is ready" all sorts of crazy things....this year for valentines day he sent me on a wild goose chase to find 100 ring pops , and said "I guess once you get through all of these i''ll have to buy you something a little bit more durable, and sparkaly, for that lil'' finger of yours".....what a bugger!!

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Welcome new LIW - may your e-ring come girl soon rather than boy soon
9.gif

JenJen love your 'hippos'?

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
jenjen, just wanted to say hi... i am from raleigh, nc and miss it soooo much! warmed my heart to see you are there, but you know what love will do, i had to follow my babe!
1.gif

Jenjen

Rough_Rock
Yup, those are hippos on my avatar. No particular reason, I just thought they were cute
41.gif

Kberly, I like Raleigh,( did undergrad and grad school here!) but I think I''ll be ready to move to a bigger city when I finish grad school. However, it would be a really good place to raise a family, and I could always get a job in the Park.....hmmm.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
yeah, is it me, or are the ladies in waiting a group of very attractive ladies (Especially for ones that spend this much time on the internet! lol..)??
Everyone is just so beautiful!

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/20/2005 9:50:38 PM
Author: MelissaSue
yeah, is it me, or are the ladies in waiting a group of very attractive ladies (Especially for ones that spend this much time on the internet! lol..)??
Everyone is just so beautiful!

Hehe...I agree, we all definitely break image of stereotypical internet addicts
3.gif

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
style="WIDTH: 99%; HEIGHT: 184px">
Author: fortheloveofdiamonds
Wow Yvette (Rockchick) YOU are stunning!!!!!!

heartsonfire

Happy 10th Anniv Rockchick! You and your man make a handsome couple!

emembarrassed.gif
emembarrassed.gif
thank you
emembarrassed.gif
emembarrassed.gif

And welcome JenJen
35.gif
AmberGretchen
35.gif
CanadianGal
35.gif

psuheather

Shiny_Rock
Yeah, rockchick...I second that!!!!!! When I scrolled down to your picture, I swear I gasped! You look like a supermodel! And those eyes....(I swear I''m not hitting on you
emsmilep.gif
)

psuheather

Shiny_Rock
I realized that I haven''t done this yet...for some reason I thought I did. Oh well, better late than never:

Me: Heather, 24
Him: Luke, 26
Started Dating: October 14, 1995 (our first official date)
How We Met: We were high school sweethearts
emsmile.gif
...we met through a mutual friend and then dated on and off throughout high school and college. We finally got back together for good a few years ago and have been blissfully (and sometimes not quite as blissfully
emsmilep.gif
) happy ever since!
Engagment Date: February 12, 2005!!!!!! He proposed! (just a coincidence that it was Valentine''s weekend...the ring was ready, so he went for it)

...wedding plans are under way, although it''s hard to get anything done when you''ve got a diamond to stare at!

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/24/2005 12:18:14 PM
Author: psuheather
Yeah, rockchick...I second that!!!!!! When I scrolled down to your picture, I swear I gasped. You look like a supermode.l And those eyes....(I swear I''m not hitting on you
emsmilep.gif
)
emembarrassed.gif
emembarrassed.gif
emembarrassed.gif
emembarrassed.gif
emembarrassed.gif
emembarrassed.gif
emembarrassed.gif
emembarrassed.gif
emembarrassed.gif

Ok....

That just cracked me up (in a good way
9.gif
). I am blushing SO badly right now, FI just asked me if everything is OK!
emembarrassed.gif

AND..... right back at ya!
9.gif
(not hitting at you either
2.gif
)

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just noticed there were some newbies who missed this thread.

Bump for the new LIWs!
27.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results