shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Chrono|1368798378|3448952 said:
You all can come to my yard and take those pesky rabbits away. :lol: There are families of those everywhere in my neighbourhood and even made a home under my shed. They eat all my plants and flowers, especially the iris and tulips but daffodils are left alone.

I'm with you Chrono!!! They live under our gazebo and garden shed and they along with the destructive deer eat all my hostas and iris. In the evening if you look outside at almost complete dark you can see white shapes all over my backyard jumping around, it always looks like there is so many of them. :errrr:

Kelinas

Shiny_Rock
artdecogirl|1368799815|3448963 said:
Chrono|1368798378|3448952 said:
You all can come to my yard and take those pesky rabbits away. :lol: There are families of those everywhere in my neighbourhood and even made a home under my shed. They eat all my plants and flowers, especially the iris and tulips but daffodils are left alone.

I'm with you Chrono!!! They live under our gazebo and garden shed and they along with the destructive deer eat all my hostas and iris. In the evening if you look outside at almost complete dark you can see white shapes all over my backyard jumping around, it always looks like there is so many of them. :errrr:

We have our garden completely fenced off. The rabbits, along with a occasional mole, are really not a problem during the day/early evening thanks to my dog. We've left her out all night, but we have stray dogs that are somehow managing to come on our fenced property and like I said earlier- she has issues with other animals. So to prevent having a bloody mess (either my Dooly or the stray, or both) we built her a laaaarge fenced area to sleep in.

She totally cheeses though to stay out, it looks like she's sucking up to you!

Kelinas

Shiny_Rock
The look I get when the word "outside" comes out- her mouth literally drops open XD

_6441.jpg

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kelinas -- So cute!! I love that sweet face.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mini rant:

PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN HOW TO READ NUMBERS OVER THE PHONE!

When you am speaking a number over the phone, here are a few things to avoid .

"Six five four zeros" = 650000
"Nine fourty five, nine teen" = 94519
"Fouty six five twenty three" = 465203

Reading many numbers off at once you need to SAY THE NEXT NUMBER IN THE SET :mad: :mad:

Rant over.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Niel|1368807219|3449060 said:
Mini rant:

When you am speaking a number over the phone, here are a few things to avoid ."Six five four zeros" = 650000

Reading many numbers off at once you need to SAY THE NEXT NUMBER IN THE SET :mad: :mad:

Rant over.

Niel.... Were you trying to be funny...? Becasuse I just about fell out of my chair laughing that maybe this rant should be about using the edit button on the post.... you know the one that is there for about five minutes after you make the post that allows you to correct any grammatical errors.

I have to use it all the time.. my dyslexia kicks in and my posts need a second look for accuracy...

D

Deactivated member 42515

Mayk said:
Mini rant:

When you am speaking a number over the phone, here are a few things to avoid ."Six five four zeros" = 650000

Rant over.

Niel.... Were you trying to be funny...? Becasuse I just about fell out of my chair laughing that maybe this rant should be about using the edit button on the post.... you know the one that is there for about five minutes after you make the post that allows you to correct any grammatical errors.

I have to use it all the time.. my dyslexia kicks in and my posts need a second look for accuracy...
Amen to that sister

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
YT|1368811044|3449098 said:
Mayk said:
Mini rant:

Rant over.

Amen to that sister
This! Love the edit button.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is very easy to catch errors on the laptop, desktop or any Apple products but it is a PITA to use any Galaxy phone / tablet. The keyboard sucks and there is no automatic spellcheck.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
armywife13|1368811324|3449100 said:
YT|1368811044|3449098 said:
Mayk said:
Mini rant:

r=#0000FF]When you am speaking a number over the phone, here are a few things to avoid .[/color]"Six five four zeros" = 650000

Rant over.

Amen to that sister
This! Love the edit button.

Nope it wasn't. It was trying to vent. So sorry I had a typo. I was angry and fast typing. Just wanted to express it to some people so I could feel better. But of course now I don't.

Kelinas

Shiny_Rock
TooPatient|1368805652|3449041 said:

Thanks. That's our fluffybutt daughter. Dh&I found her all alone on the side of the busiest flightline in Korea (on base). She was whining and kinda howling and I had no clue what the noise was till I got closer. She turns 8 this year :)
I took a picture (of the picture) that we took the day after we found her :D

_6448.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kelinas - she's PRECIOUS!!! What a sweet heart - and thank you for saving this little one from a very bad fate....

You should add her pic to the Furbabies thread - [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/random-pictures-stories-of-our-furbabies.183988/page-12']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/random-pictures-stories-of-our-furbabies.183988/page-12[/URL] (and if you have already done so, sorry for reposting!! I must go thru that thread again and get all moooshy goooshy looking at all the cuteness on it!!)

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Kelinas|1368825714|3449248 said:
TooPatient|1368805652|3449041 said:

Thanks. That's our fluffybutt daughter. Dh&I found her all alone on the side of the busiest flightline in Korea (on base). She was whining and kinda howling and I had no clue what the noise was till I got closer. She turns 8 this year :)
I took a picture (of the picture) that we took the day after we found her :D
Oh my gosh. I am on a cuteness overload!!!

Kelinas

Shiny_Rock
Enerchi|1368830739|3449293 said:
Kelinas - she's PRECIOUS!!! What a sweet heart - and thank you for saving this little one from a very bad fate....

You should add her pic to the Furbabies thread - [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/random-pictures-stories-of-our-furbabies.183988/page-12']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/random-pictures-stories-of-our-furbabies.183988/page-12[/URL] (and if you have already done so, sorry for reposting!! I must go thru that thread again and get all moooshy goooshy looking at all the cuteness on it!!)

I just did.
Now I'm off to ogle the outrageously cute babies on that forum :mrgreen:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is the Victoria Day long weekend here .... 3 day weekend and how do I begin it? Going to bed at 930. Cuz that's how we old folks roll around here... How pathetic! :roll:

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Enerchi|1368840834|3449364 said:
This is the Victoria Day long weekend here .... 3 day weekend and how do I begin it? Going to bed at 930. Cuz that's how we old folks roll around here... How pathetic! :roll:

Hope you have a nice 3-day weekend.

Our weekend consists of trying to do a ton of last-minute school projects. I'm so ready for summer so we don't have to worry about getting all school assignments in on time. I'm so ready for fall so the kids won't drive me nuts all day...

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Enerchi|1368840834|3449364 said:

Enjoy! It looks like it is shaping up to be a beautiful one, weather wise! :appl:

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
Today is a bittersweet day ....My youngest son, 19, just packed up his room with all his boy stuff, cleaned out his bathroom and moved into an apt 2.5 hours away;( I 'm happy as he is off for his second year of college and Im very excited for him, but now we are all alone.

Oh wait!!! We're all alone!!!

First time in 31 years DH and I are childless! Suddenly the 4bedroom 3 bathroom house that at times seemed too small,jammed with kids and all their friends and shoes all over the place seems positively cavernous !
Especially since he took one of my couches and other sundry pieces of furniture.

But the grand babies will be here tomorrow to swim so I won't be lonely too long. And she lives 1 mile away so we see them often.

But wait I spoke too soon.. He just called he is coming back this evening. He left something stuff behind and might also have just realized the apt does not come with a stocked fridge and pantry! He wanted to know if he could take some stuff until he gets to shop!!!
Gotta love boys!

imageuploadedbytapatalk_hd1368922398.jpg

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GRRRRRrrrrrr!

"A"s mom is upset right now because we have "A" walk one mile straight down a sidewalk (same road, no turns, no nothing) with a bunch of other kids after school. Twice per week in a good area with lots of other people around. From school to tutoring (where they know to call me if she doesn't show up or is late).

It has been 60-75 degrees with no rain (she does have an umbrella though) on every day she's walked recently.

But according to her mom, one mile in those conditions is just "unsafe" and "unreasonable" to ask a 13.75 year old kid to walk. She always drove her directly to and from school so that she wouldn't have to take a school bus or walk at all.

Yeah....
We're trying to teach "A" to be responsible for certain things in her life. She is responsible for getting from school to tutoring, using sidewalks and crosswalks. LOTS of the other people in her classes walk that same direction. LOTS of kids walk together from school to the shopping center to have ice cream or coffee. She can't participate in all of those normal activities if she isn't even able to walk that stretch reliably.

Our whole goal is to increase her responsibility bit by bit in a safe manor so that she has the skills needed and can be trusted to participate in the things that are NORMAL for her age! Got lots of kids in this neighborhood between 13-15. Would love to see her out with them over the summer. If she calls me first to say where she's going and all that, I'd love to just tell her to have a good time. Can't do that if we don't work at building her skills!!!!

D

Deactivated member 42515

I've been feeling very dumb lately. Like my brain is not running on full capacity. Or whatever capacity it was running on before.
Memory is shot. For sure. Is it cuz I turned 28... Am I.... Old? Hahaha

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
YT - I *wish* I was that old again!! :praise:

I have a super boo boo - the wind just caught the door to the back yard and I ended up slamming my LH pointer in the door frame!!! HOLY FIRETRUCK, Batman, that hurt like a sonovabeeyotch!!! CRAP!! I've had ice on it to stop the swelling but the throbbing is continuing. I can bend the top knuckle but I'm fairly confident this will have some sort of nailbed damage... OUCH! I have a boo boo and I'm *NOT* happy about this! This is really going to cut into my PS posting time!! 8-)

SB621

Ideal_Rock
My 18 month old has discovered stickers....unfortanately I found over 100 of them on our 4 year old black lab! Still peeling them off :( :o

D

Deactivated member 42515

Sarahbear621 said:
My 18 month old has discovered stickers....unfortanately I found over 100 of them on our 4 year old black lab! Still peeling them off :( :o
Oh no!!! How painful! Where is it? In the backyard? Eek! I hope she stays away from them too!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Durrr, reread your post. You mean stickers as in sticky paper... Sheesh. I read it as the thorny kind.

See, dumb head

SB621

Ideal_Rock
YT|1369090425|3450767 said:
Durrr, reread your post. You mean stickers as in sticky paper... Sheesh. I read it as the thorny kind.

See, dumb head

Ha no worries YT!!! My life the last 3 years (since having kids) I no longer function at full capacity. I know I was a smart intelligent person at one point in life. But then again I'm turning 30 in 5 weeks so no i'm not having a meltdown at all about that. :lol:

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
We're moving house! We picked up the keys this morning and I'm already stuck into packing. It looks like I'm living in a cardboard city. Its funny how the moment you decide to leave, your current home no longer feels like 'home', ya know? After weeks of uncertainty and not knowing what we were doing we're now off. We're moving from a big house (far too big for two people and one pooch) in the suburbs to a cozy apartment next to the beach. I've put half my furniture up for sale as it won't fit in our new place.

This is my 5 minute coffee break. A quick procrastination from the business of box packing. Last time we forked out for a moving company but half our furniture was damaged so we're doing it ourselves this time. See if we fare better. I've got the truck booked for this weekend, so I'd better get back to it..... :tongue:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anyone who's watching Dancing With the Stars this year will know what I'm talking about -

Kellie and Derek's freestyle dance was sheer perfection on all levels. I'm so glad I decided to watch this season!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sarahbear621|1369090127|3450761 said:

Poor puppy!!!

Still.... sounds funny. The sort of thing you can look back at pictures later and really appreciate. (once the fur has grown back...)

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I finally got the invoice from the jeweler who fixed my ring, and forwarded it to the jeweler who ruined the original.

And now my stomach hurts with stress because I want this to be OVER and am nervous it will continue to drag on.

Although, that may just be The Eternal Migraine talking.

This week is not my favorite.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
General shout-out to all the pantyhose hating ladies, apropos of Deej's post ... SockDreams.com. Best collection of stay-ups I've found.

P.S. - La Perla stockings are a complete and total waste of money. They run the second you look at them. On the other hand, the cheap kind you get at, like, the checkout line in the chain drugstores in France? Indestructible, and also roughly two bucks. Signs their culture may still be ahead of the game ....

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results