shape
carat
color
clarity

How many of us wear our e/wrings together?

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/30/2010 6:57:49 AM
Author: lknvrb4
I wear mine together. I bought it more as a spacer but I like the look of it with my ring. Now if I could just find the right tiny little diamond band to go with....
Your set is so gorgeous! The plain band really complements your e-ring. Perfection!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree. I know you want to diamond band, but I have to say it''s spectacular as is.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
My wedding band was custom made to be worn with my e-ring
1.gif
This photo was taken on my deck under a green market umbrella. There are some shadows on the diamond.

HOFresetdeck001wsetabcd.jpg

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wear a band w/my ering..it''s filling in for whenever I can find a band that works w/my ering but I feel weird not wearing one.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don''t wear mine together, but I have an eternity band for my engagment ring. I did buy a flat WG band to wear with it, but whenever i wear them together, I just think it takes away from my eternity band.....I bought a pipe cut 3mm band to wear with it, and i think i should have gone thinner - if i had purchased a 2mm band, i think it would have showcased the eternity band better
33.gif

mostly I just wear the eternity band or the wedding band solo. I don''t wear my diamond ring when i am at work, beach, working out, etc. So at least I get to wear both some of the time!

my ering....

violet3ering2209.jpg

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And together with my wedding band - the wedding band is just too thick i think and it makes my eternity band look smaller...

violet3wring220980007.jpg

AllyD

Shiny_Rock
What a fun post. I wear my rings together.
2.gif

ringadingling131313.jpg

waxing lyrical

Shiny_Rock
My five stone is a u-prong so I need one that sits low. I''m still on the look out for a 14k rose gold diamond band.

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/30/2010 2:00:55 PM
Author: risingsun
1.gif
This photo was taken on my deck under a green market umbrella. There are some shadows on the diamond.

RisingSun - you have such an elegant e-ensemble. I love the diamond and how your band surrounds the ering so perfectly!
Your set is truly beautiful!!!

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
I do wear mine together... They are not even matching rings at all - it's hard to find a band that matches a pear shape without going the custom way... I agree with others, I truly enjoy the look of un-matching sets and a little gap between the 2!

Lemony-3stone1.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hest... every time I see that picture I swoon a little more
30.gif

Your rings are so beautiful, and they look so lovely together!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amethyste - I see you have lemony back!!!

WHERE'S the thread that you have of course started??
11.gif
30.gif

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/29/2010 1:05:46 PM
Author: diamondtifff
Oh I always do!!! I want everyone to know Im married!!!!!!

Hey Diamondtiff!!! I hope you are well -
Last time I read on one of your post mentioning that you were getting a divorce
7.gif

Did you get re-married!!!??? Details! Details!!!
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/30/2010 7:23:40 PM
Author: yssie
Amethyste - I see you have lemony back!!!

WHERE''S the thread that you have of course started??
11.gif
30.gif

Hmmmm.. I have not started a thread yet... I am recharging the batteries!!!
Soon I will, I promise! :)

Psssssssssssssssssssst: It is everything I ever dreamed of.... and more!
2.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/30/2010 7:11:42 PM
Author: Amethyste

Date: 4/30/2010 2:00:55 PM
Author: risingsun
1.gif

RisingSun - you have such an elegant e-ensemble. I love the diamond and how your band surrounds the ering so perfectly!
Your set is truly beautiful!!!
Thank you so much, Amethyste! I appreciate your kind compliments
1.gif
I must say how much I love your reset
30.gif
It truly brings out the beauty of your diamond.

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
I like wearing two rings. I just bought an antique OMC in its original setting so I''m on the lookout for a band (really, really like Legra''s)!

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/30/2010 7:13:23 PM
I do wear mine together... They are not even matching rings at all - it''s hard to find a band that matches a pear shape without going the custom way... I agree with others, I truly enjoy the look of un-matching sets and a little gap between the 2!
WOW!! Amethyste, your re-set turned beautifully! I loved your old setting, but it''s really stunning in this setting too!!
30.gif
30.gif

kaquinn

Rough_Rock

pricescope av 7764557899 time 2.jpg

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I guess I should contribute to my own thread huh? I always wear my ering and my wring together. First, because I like to "look" married and second because I don''t love how the JM ering looks alone.

rring10.jpg

lotsofsparkle

Shiny_Rock
this is how i usually wear my set-- ering; spacer; wband. nothing really matches and that''s the look i was going for...

tacorimemoirespacer.jpg

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/30/2010 9:57:06 PM
Author: lotsofsparkle
this is how i usually wear my set-- ering; spacer; wband. nothing really matches and that''s the look i was going for...
lotsofsparkle, love your stack!

lotsofsparkle

Shiny_Rock
thanks so much NeverEndingUpgrade!
9.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wear mine together. A Cushion with diamonds on the setting and a plain band. Wish I had a photo from farther away but this is it.

cushionhandshot.JPG

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/30/2010 9:57:06 PM
Author: lotsofsparkle

Your spacer looks really pretty, who makes it? I don''t think I have seen a diamond band like that.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/29/2010 8:59:48 PM
Author: blackberry16

Date: 4/29/2010 10:21:54 AM
Author: gemgirl

Date: 4/28/2010 10:45:19 PM

Author: marcyc

I do. I have no choice, they are put together. They were really scratching each other up so I had them put together.

So do I and for the same reason. They''re soldered together. I''m thinking of having them separated though.

I need a change.

My first set was soldered and I ended up hating it. I really enjoy the look of a little space between the two rings.
I noticed with mine, that when I look down at my hand, I can''t see the edges of my pear against the three rows of diamonds in the mounting. When I put my fingers around the pear to block out the diamonds underneath, my stone looks so much bigger.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/30/2010 7:13:23 PM
I do wear mine together... They are not even matching rings at all - it's hard to find a band that matches a pear shape without going the custom way... I agree with others, I truly enjoy the look of un-matching sets and a little gap between the 2!
Amey, you got Lemony back from Michael!! and she looks gorgeous, just as I thought she would. You were worried about the body color out of the old setting, but she's a beautiful yellow!

And, ahemmm...... it goes to show that Leon doesn't *know* everything. I think the trillions look gorgeous and classic. It's simply stunning. I'm looking forward to your photo shoot.

RingSighs

Rough_Rock
I absolutely love the floral design on your ering setting SunSeeker!

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
I wear mine together, but I don''t really like them together. The e-ring is a Ritani & the band is a simple platinum 2mm band from blue nile. I feel like the band detracts from the ering. We got the band as a temporary (until we could afford to upgrade to the matching Ritani band). Sometimes I just wear my band- if I''m running errands, doing dishes, working with my hands, etc.

ering123155.jpg

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
I initially wore my ering alone as a stand alone with stacked eternity wedding bands on right hand, but after some time added the skinny eternity.

When we had the ering made, the jeweler said don''t wear anything with it, so it wouldn''t scratch, but I found myself missing a wedding band. The e-ring fits so well alone, that I couldn''t feel it on my finger and would often look down in panic... is it still there? Having the eternity with it, lets me feel its presence throughout the day.

I took a picture today in the shade of trees...

radianttrees44.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results