shape
carat
color
clarity

How many of us wear our e/wrings together?

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
Playing around with camera today and took a better shot reflecting colors in the garden.

here''s my ring with a wedding band.

eringgardencolors45.jpg

ludmila.k

Shiny_Rock
I found it''s really beautifull when we wear both rings...more shinning!!! The rings symbolize our engagement and wedding on just one finger!

bague56.JPG

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/8/2010 1:57:31 PM
Author: Lynn B
Fun thread!

I have the Grace setting by BGD and wear my rings together 99% of the time. I am a traditionalist, I guess, and just love the two rings together:

LB_solitaire_reset_19.jpg

Althoooooooooough I will say that every now and then I wear just the e-ring alone for fun, because the stone looks so much BIGGER all on its own! But I hate looking just ''engaged'' when I am certainly very married!

I will also add that one day if I ever re-set my diamond again (which I am fairly certain I will (!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif
), and I am thiiinking 3-stone... I would probably wear that alone, as a single ring.

(Yeah, I''m insane.
37.gif
I recognize and accept that!
9.gif
)
Lynn, you are my reset insane hero!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wear my e-ring solo. it''s 3-sided pave and has a halo. I would like a thin pave band to wear with it at some point though...

clgwli

Brilliant_Rock
I wear mine together. I am not sure what about these two together that I don''t like, but hopefully I will figure it out. I feel weird if I don''t have both though. I have a feeling I am just not used to the new look together, but a part of me wishes I had a plain 2mm band to see how I like that together. Maybe I''ll buy a silver one and see how I like it or find a cheapy gold one. I''d feel bad not wearing my anniversary ring though.

clgwliundercarat3.jpg

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn''t want to wear 2 rings. I''m having my ring reset per the cad. Sorry for the sloppy hiding of vendor name.

spinelvendorredacted.jpg

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wear mine together all the time.

1.66ct J VS1 and my .55ctw half eternity (5 pointers). Size 6.5.

And my ring will be a three stone one day too, but I will still wear my half eternity!

dreamerJ_band6x.jpg

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I mostly wear mine together all the time. Although for a couple of years I only wore my .70 tcw shared-prong band. I did that because I had a princess cut solitaire at the time, and I was afraid the corners might poke my little ones. Now that they are older, and dress themselves PLUS I have a RB, I wear them together.

together1.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''ll wear mine like this in two and a half months
9.gif

Either this band or a custom band of the same width made to match the colour of my threestone''s metal exactly:

AYssie1.jpg

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just wanted to post an update now that I have a new wedding band - my carre cut band pretty much stays on my finger with my e-ring whenever I''m not at home, and quite often, when I am!

original.aspx

Jemphrey

Rough_Rock
Trade
bump.

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
I wear mine together, but the longer I wear it, the more the gap in between my rings starts to bother me. My plain wedding band is supposed to be temporary, but I'm in grad school and we're hoping to buy a condo soon, so who knows when my upgrade will happen.

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
Totally not married yet (and no date set yet either, unfortunately) but this is how I will be wearing my rings. I can't wait to get to wear them like this every day!
P1010985.jpg

OCmom3xboys

Shiny_Rock
Dec. 2003 - My original e-ring was my 2.01 princess cut with baguettes on the sides set on 14k wgold, we knew that this would be the temporary setting.

Nov. 2004 - When it came to looking for a new setting or a wedding band, I couldn't decided and I've been seeing a lot of ladies wear their rings alone. So, I decided to have my setting custom made, using my original center stone with a 3 sided pave eternity platinum ring. Since there were diamonds on 3 side, there's no need for a wedding band. So this was the "new ring" we used for the ceremony.

Feb. 2005 - After being married for a couple months, it got annoying that people would ask me, "where's your wedding band?" and so for our 1st Valentine's Day as a married couple, my hubby surprised me with a matchin band to my ring, a 3 sided pave eternity platinum band :) What a relief! I wore them together, every day and every night for the next 4 years.

I'm a stay at home mom now and I've scratched my kids with the sharp corner prongs a couple times. So, I just wore the band for a while.

Nov. 2009 - 5th Wedding Anniversary, I got a 5 stone band, u-prong w/ 20 pointers as a gift. I liked it a lot although it kept spinning from left to right and made me wish it was an eternity ring. A few months later, I had it re-done to my now u-prong eternity, which I love. And for everyday wear, I wear it on my left ring finger.

rings.jpg

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Been married for almost 2 months and I have pretty much worn my set together for everyday. When I am doing house work, cooking, exercise ect I take my rings off. I have worn my band a couple times alone in areas that safety was a concern. But it is just a little too thin for my liking to wear alone, but it goes great with my e-ring. Eventually I would either like to get a thicker diamond band or another thin band to stack it with.

hawaiiringbig.jpg

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I wear mine together and purchaed them with this in mind. I love wearing them together...it leaves my right hand free for a RHR! :naughty:

resizeringnew2.jpg

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
I always wear mine together - my ering, plain wedding band, and my eternity band.

photo-4.jpg

thimp

Rough_Rock
When I wear only my ering, I would get questions like "When's the wedding?" or "How long have you been engaged?" Hence, I wear mine together. Also, together, I feel the rings have a more complete look.

IMG_3084.jpg

lovemybling

Brilliant_Rock
Since I got my new UPGRADE, I wear it alone. I don't think I could find a band that would work with it.

Thank being said, for the last 13 years I have worn an e-ring and band so it does feel strange only wearing one ring.

One day I might just have to get an AVC and wear it with one of my eternity bands to fill my need for 2 rings occationally :naughty:

:bigsmile:

ring flower2.jpg

hmr_mama

Brilliant_Rock
I wear them together--cuz I think they're pretty! Although sometimes I wear just my wedding band--if I'm around people that I think might be uncomfortable around the big bling.

new prongs 004.jpg

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
Re:

lotsofsparkle|1272664626|2556505 said:
this is how i usually wear my set-- engagement ring; spacer; wband. nothing really matches and that''s the look i was going for...

Lotsofsparkle - where did you get that spacer? It's lovely!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I always wear my solitaire with a band, it just depends on which one depending on what I'm doing. When I go out, I usually pair it with my shared-prong eternity, like in my avatar pic.

On regular days (home/gym/errands/preschool) I usually wear it stacked with my original channel-set asscher band & my sapphire & diamond band from ID Jewelry.

Frenchgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful pics girls!!!! :appl: :love: ;-)

stci

Ideal_Rock
Yssie!!!! I will call the police if you don't stop to want to kill me with your pics!!!!! :bigsmile:

Each time I look at your 3 stones I think I'm gonna die..... OMG!

But all the ladies here has treasure in their finger! I adore this post! :appl: :appl:

STEPHANSON

Shiny_Rock
i almost always wear my rings together. i only wear my eternity band alone if we go up in the mountains to the snow and i have to wear gloves. my solitaire sits kinda high and its bothersome under gloves.

23810_351404173645_618478645_4777190_4888271_n.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
stci|1289613864|2763941 said:
Yssie!!!! I will call the police if you don't stop to want to kill me with your pics!!!!! :bigsmile:

Each time I look at your 3 stones I think I'm gonna die..... OMG!

But all the ladies here has treasure in their finger! I adore this post! :appl: :appl:

oh, thank you Sylvie - I'm so glad to have it, and I enjoy it so much - though I think a new wedding band is in order ::) I agree, there are so many beauties here!

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
I sure do. I like married-lady hands. hehe :)) This set is not traditional, but I try to make it so!

OEC12321.jpg

agatha.nl

Shiny_Rock
together. but here in Holland we wear our wedding ring on the right (besides Catholics) I put the e ring on first and then put the w band on top of it to 'seal the deal' so to speak

ac719

Shiny_Rock
I wear mine together as a set.
I just love the look and like ppl knowing im married!

008-4-1.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results