shape
carat
color
clarity

How many of us wear our e/wrings together?

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I was just wondering how many of us usually wear both our engagement ring and wedding ring on the same finger. Why or why not? Pics?

Mahogany Jewel

Rough_Rock
I wear both of mine together. I know a lot of pricescopers don''t like matchy sets, but I love how my two rings look together

myringinthecar1.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Together. New set will look just like this, only w/ bigger stones
9.gif

I would not wear a non-bezel stone band beside my Ering because the side prong sticks out so far, I imagine it would get eaten away rather quickly. I don't worry so much about metal/metal.

Yssie2CTPlat(1).jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do. I have no choice, they are put together. They were really scratching each other up so I had them put together.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
I wear my set together, but they are thin pave bands. If they were really wide or the diamonds on the wedding band might scratch up the e-ring, I would not.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Here is a picture.

2.417 H VS2 first pictures 147.jpg

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
I wear mine together, mostly because when I did my upgrade, I had worn a single wedding/engagement ring for so long, that I wanted a set.

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
OK, PS is not letting me upload a photo that I have uploaded before. Let me try again.

TacoriHT2352Set.jpg

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Here is my set!
I love wearing them together with a sentimental family heirloom platinum band as a spacer.

ZhuWeSetP1010940.JPG

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I wear mine together but I love the idea of using different wedding bands and swamping them in and out. I plan on doing a reset next year so I will have to see what I want to do with bands. I love blingy so I think I will do two bands.

SarahRBNatalieK31411.jpg

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
I always wear mine together. I love the look of a ''set'' rather than single rings.

DSC02944resi.JPG

sunseeker101

Shiny_Rock
I always wear both too. My unromantic reasoning is that it cost enough to always warrant it
2.gif

WSet.jpg

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Yes, I always wear mine together. I like the way they look and I am also kind of traditional that way...

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/29/2010 3:33:40 AM
Author: sunseeker101
I always wear both too. My unromantic reasoning is that it cost enough to always warrant it
2.gif
Sunseeker, I love your set! Who is the designer? Is it Van Craeynest? It has that vintage feel that I love!

ETA: I just found your other post, so no need to answer! I do love your VC set and the photo of the two rings being worn together!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I wear mine together.
5.gif

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ALWAYS together, but I swap out bands

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow..I havent seen some of these beautiful sets before...you guys been holding out??? Maybe I just missed a few days at
some point!

I wear mine together ... see avatar.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/28/2010 10:45:19 PM
Author: marcyc
I do. I have no choice, they are put together. They were really scratching each other up so I had them put together.
So do I and for the same reason. They''re soldered together. I''m thinking of having them separated though.
I need a change.

RaiKai

Brilliant_Rock
I wear my set together (there are times I wear the band alone, however, I then don't wear the "e-ring" at all).

Originally I did not have an e-ring, just a "fancier" wedding ring. I found that I really craved having something more traditional - specifically a set with a band and an "e-ring" - and designed them to go together (the scattered diamond bands on both rings are matching and I like it that way!). I don't swap them out.

I don't really wear a lot of jewelery or other rings very often (i.e. I rarely wear a right hand ring) and I like the look of just having one set on one finger for some reason. I prefer to keep things simple I guess!

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
I mix and match all the time. Sometimes I wear all 4 rings together. Sometimes I wear only the 3 bands on my left hand. Sometimes I add the solitaire to my right hand. And sometimes I wear my plain band and ering on the left, and my 2 diamond bands on the right :) :) :)

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
My wedding set is actually two bands that flank my ering. Up until getting pregnant and bloating up like a well fed tick, I wore all three on my left with a silver T&Co ring on my right. Now I''ve started going with just one band and my ering on the left of both bands on the left and my ering on the right to alleviate some of the pressure and sausage finger look I get from wearing all three. I love all of the various options I have.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m not married yet but i''m planning to wear them together! The rings don''t sit flush but i don''t mind that, because the diamonds are not touching each other or the metal, so i suppose they''re safe!

wrebt 001 (2).jpg

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another one from a different angle

wrebt 006 (2).jpg

metromom

Shiny_Rock
Wow, I am really in the minority! I never wear mine together. Mostly because when I upgraded my e-ring to a halo, it really was made to stand alone. And also, because I like to stack my eternity band with other bands. Here is a pic of my e-ring worn alone on my right hand.

rrringalone.jpg

metromom

Shiny_Rock
and here is my eternity band and Jazzish band worn together on my left hand.

eternabdbgd.jpg

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Always together (my wring is curved to match my ering so it doesn''t look good alone, and I don''t like the way straight bands look with my ering, so I always wear them together):

wband.handshot.05.JPG

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
Oh I always do!!! I want everyone to know Im married!!!!!!

IMG_3659ringband.jpg

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
I always wear my e-ring with my w-ring because the bands match so the e-ring would look funny as a RHR. On the other hand, I don''t always have both rings on---often I go with just the w-ring alone.

Set%20small.jpg

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/29/2010 1:05:46 PM
Author: diamondtifff
Oh I always do!!! I want everyone to know Im married!!!!!!
Holy wow, that takes up your entire finger!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Not often--as I like the look of my ER alone. But when I am in "that" mood--I''ll wear it with my 6.25 asscher eternity ring and it is so OTT it makes me grin!
9.gif

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results