shape
carat
color
clarity

Help: Advice needed. Brian Gavin Diamonds holding onto Refund

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The responsibility is on the individual making the purchase and not the person making the recommendation.
This is worth underscoring & repeating, and not just when it comes to ‘accepting’ recommendations. :clap: At the end of the day, the buyer is the one making the decision, spending the money, and has to live with their decision.

One thing that does bug me - I rarely see stock settings like Gabriel & Co, Beverly K, or Simon G recommended anymore - everyone says to go custom all the time, which is a level of stress and decision-making I think most people don't want.

I can’t speak for others, but I have considered Gabriel & Co; however, when I saw the settings in-person for myself that I was interested in, I found them to be too thin/dainty and the accent diamonds too tiny; just personal preference. But when you think about the more ‘particular’ nature of many regular PSers, is it really any surprise that we tend to prefer going custom to get what we want, exactly how we want it, when it comes to more special or significant pieces?

In both situations (people ‘owning’ their decisions and/or deciding to go stock or custom), I think a lot of it comes down to some people (myself included, once upon a time) having to ‘live & learn’ by doing something and either being successful or making mistakes to understand the reasoning behind the advice that was given or considerations shared about going one way or another.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just to let OP know that BGD will be closed Monday and Tuesday for Jewish New Year, so head’s up. They are making custom cushion jackets for me (and had to re set my studs as a result and then I bought a sapphire pair they set into the same setting to also fit the jackets)...

Btw, I’ve been meaning to say I believe I took photos with that CBI 2.35 H when I was in Boise, so if that is the diamond you are buying, it’s gorgeous.:love:

Last edited:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I guess I have a very different viewpoint. I'm super uncomfortable with the way this board basically seems to exist to funnel business to its tradespeople. I almost had my engagement stone needlessly "recut" because of this kind of pressure funnel. I've had enough bad experience and shoddy results from the "preferred vendors" here that I have a hard time believing the recommendations are organic.

If other people are happy with this system, I'm happy for them. But I think a consumer-only board would be preferable. I want real opinions from real people (and, no, I don't believe what I see here is real). I'm well aware I can leave if I don't like it (which I mostly have).

Wow. Just - wow. I've just gone back and read all your posts and found the thread you started about your e-ring stone. In your introductory post, you complained that your sapphire had "an enormous, uneven culet", that it was "way too big for me", that your stone was an "elongated cushion (but not very symmetrical unfortunately)" and that, if you could do it again, you would "never choose this stone". You said you wanted a reset, but your complaints were mostly about its cut. Unsurprisingly, people suggested a recut - seven, in fact. Of those seven, a couple suggested just tweaking the cut to center the culet (which YOU said you disliked so much), and 2 more suggested a re-cut prior to re-setting. Two suggested not recutting. A bunch gave suggestions for a reset. Nobody suggested you not reset. You said your husband wasn't comfortable with a recut - you NEVER said YOU weren't. You actually seemed vaguely interested in the idea. When you posted your reset, a bunch of people said how wonderful it was. Nobody revisited the recut idea, or said it was a shame you hadn't recut.

"Needlessly recut"? You're the person who said the stone had numerous problems with its cut. It's not like you posted photos of a stone you adored and PS suddenly piled on, telling you to go for a recut, while you valiantly resisted. You started a thread saying how much you disliked your ring, listed a bunch of problems with the gem itself that ONLY recutting can address, and are now saying people created a "pressure funnel" for you! Given the problems you stated, people gave the best advice they had - not all of it in agreement with each other - in a range of ideas to address the problems as you stated them.

As for your bad experiences and shoddy results, you're referring to your WhiteFlash diamond bangle, I assume? In that instance, 100% of people on this forum supported your complaint, WF came immediately to the party and enlarged your bangle at no expense to you.

@vintageloves - your posts in general have been marked by indecision. You've asked for help finding a diamond, then given no budget (at all!). You've said you've decided on shapes - then changed. Stated emphatically your husband required vintage, then put a modern cushion on hold. And on it's gone. And now, after numerous people attempting to assist you in your projects, you've taken direct aim at the very people who have tried to help you, suggested we're 'not real', that our recommendations are equally unreal, and that those recommendations aren't 'organic'. I seriously don't know what we could have done to make you happy, and I hope anyone who reads your above complaints takes the time to look into your experiences here, and gets a better, broader picture of all the help you were given.

Last edited:

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It seems to me, as a professional jewelry adviser, that Pricescope has gone to the extreme to promote consumers to give their advice to other consumers. I have to tread lightly and have done pretty well avoiding self promotion, while consumers are free to advise without such limiting concerns. Sometimes this makes for highly entertaining reading and often great outcomes. Sometimes, I feel like I am observing a witch hunt or a contest of who has the wildest opinion. Overall, it is a good mix and I believe has been highly valuable for participants. No matter who offers advice, one might consider if they are qualified to give it and if they don't have some hidden agenda. It is better to be somewhat suspicious of free advice, and even of paid for advice, when you don't really know the person offering to advise you.

The value of advice and knowledge offered on Pricescope has kept my interest since 2000. Before this era of sharing knowledge on-line, there was nothing even close for learning about some of these blind topics. Consumers have been very well served. I have learned a lot about the viewpoint of consumers and about the diamond business from many threads on Rocky Talky. I've also seen a lot of folks come and go. Overall, Pricescope suits many needs and is a great value to those who make it a source of knowledge and a part time hobby.

TreeScientist

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow. Just - wow. I've just gone back and read all your posts and found the thread you started about your e-ring stone. In your introductory post, you complained that your sapphire had "an enormous, uneven culet", that it was "way too big for me", that your stone was an "elongated cushion (but not very symmetrical unfortunately)" and that, if you could do it again, you would "never choose this stone". You said you wanted a reset, but your complaints were mostly about its cut. Unsurprisingly, people suggested a recut - seven, in fact. Of those seven, a couple suggested just tweaking the cut to center the culet (which YOU said you disliked so much), and 2 more suggested a re-cut prior to re-setting. Two suggested not recutting. A bunch gave suggestions for a reset. Nobody suggested you not reset. You said your husband wasn't comfortable with a recut - you NEVER said YOU weren't. You actually seemed vaguely interested in the idea. When you posted your reset, a bunch of people said how wonderful it was. Nobody revisited the recut idea, or said it was a shame you hadn't recut.

"Needlessly recut"? You're the person who said the stone had numerous problems with its cut. It's not like you posted photos of a stone you adored and PS suddenly piled on, telling you to go for a recut, while you valiantly resisted. You started a thread saying how much you disliked your ring, listed a bunch of problems with the gem itself that ONLY recutting can address, and are now saying people created a "pressure funnel" for you! Given the problems you stated, people gave the best advice they had - not all of it in agreement with each other - in a range of ideas to address the problems as you stated them.

As for your bad experiences and shoddy results, you're referring to your WhiteFlash diamond bangle, I assume? In that instance, 100% of people on this forum supported your complaint, WF came immediately to the party and enlarged your bangle at no expense to you.

@vintageloves - your posts in general have been marked by indecision. You've asked for help finding a diamond, then given no budget (at all!). You've said you've decided on shapes - then changed. Stated emphatically your husband required vintage, then put a modern cushion on hold. And on it's gone. And now, after numerous people attempting to assist you in your projects, you've taken direct aim at the very people who have tried to help you, suggested we're 'not real', that our recommendations are equally unreal, and that those recommendations aren't 'organic'. I seriously don't know what we could have done to make you happy, and I hope anyone who reads your above complaints takes the time to look into your experiences here, and gets a better, broader picture of all the help you were given.

I agree with almost everything you wrote here, so first of all, excellent response. :) People are entitled to their own opinions though, so if vintageloves feels his way, then I'm sure she has her reasons for it and I 100% respect her opinion.

As far as forums are concerned, PriceScope can be a little parrot-ish at times, but then again that goes for just about any internet forum. At least it applies to the few I've spent time on. But even if there are a few people on here with "hidden agendas" (Who knows. I'm sure there are a couple.) I still think that the overarching majority of posters sincerely want to help new posters with their projects. And in almost every thread that makes it past a few posts, there are generally enough differing or dissenting opinions that the OP is left with a lot different options and points of view to ponder over. For that reason I still think it's a great place to go for advice for newcomers, as a variety of opinions by hobbyists is still likely better than the opinion of a single salesman who has an obvious agenda, which is what most people relied on for jewelry advice prior to the internet.

My wife and I no longer start threads asking for advice for our own projects because we now have enough knowledge and have seen enough jewelry to have formed our own preferences, but the initial helped I received on this forum was invaluable on the road to arriving at this self-confident point. I'm grateful to the knowledgable hobbyists and tradespeople on this forum for the information shared and the discussions (which sometimes turned to debates/arguments) about gems, as it helped me gain both 1.) Objective knowledge about the scientific/technical aspects of gemstones and 2.) Subjective knowledge about what goes on "in the heads" of different individuals when they're in the process of making these emotional purchases.

While I haven't been around much recently, Pricescope will always hold a special place in my heart.*

*Breaks bottle over head to counteract the touchy-feely emotions I let slip*

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I guess I have a very different viewpoint. I'm super uncomfortable with the way this board basically seems to exist to funnel business to its tradespeople. I almost had my engagement stone needlessly "recut" because of this kind of pressure funnel. I've had enough bad experience and shoddy results from the "preferred vendors" here that I have a hard time believing the recommendations are organic.

If other people are happy with this system, I'm happy for them. But I think a consumer-only board would be preferable. I want real opinions from real people (and, no, I don't believe what I see here is real). I'm well aware I can leave if I don't like it (which I mostly have).

Vintageloves is entitled to her opinion and I think too many people took offense and rebutted by revisiting all of her threads and analyzing her motivations. This drives posters like her who have posted valuable commentary away. I read her thread about her yellow sapphire and I can see why she has a cautionary tale. In their well-intentioned enthusiasm and effort to help most of the posters replied recommending a recut without first seeing the stone (a recut honestly MIGHT have been the most “market-sound” opinion.) But a simple reset actually served to make her “imperfectly” cut stone look better. So she warns that advice here sometimes can be monolithic and risky. Good cautionary tale. I personally appreciate vendor/professional input and think the balance on PS is good. But I can see where PS pressures could lead consumers to be swayed one way or another so I appreciate the comment even if I don’t wholly agree. (I personally wish we could as a forum branch out from the main jewelery makers more, for example. It does -sometimes- seem like a vacuum.)

Last edited:

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It seems to me, as a professional jewelry adviser, that Pricescope has gone to the extreme to promote consumers to give their advice to other consumers. I have to tread lightly and have done pretty well avoiding self promotion, while consumers are free to advise without such limiting concerns. Sometimes this makes for highly entertaining reading and often great outcomes. Sometimes, I feel like I am observing a witch hunt or a contest of who has the wildest opinion. Overall, it is a good mix and I believe has been highly valuable for participants. No matter who offers advice, one might consider if they are qualified to give it and if they don't have some hidden agenda. It is better to be somewhat suspicious of free advice, and even of paid for advice, when you don't really know the person offering to advise you.

The value of advice and knowledge offered on Pricescope has kept my interest since 2000. Before this era of sharing knowledge on-line, there was nothing even close for learning about some of these blind topics. Consumers have been very well served. I have learned a lot about the viewpoint of consumers and about the diamond business from many threads on Rocky Talky. I've also seen a lot of folks come and go. Overall, Pricescope suits many needs and is a great value to those who make it a source of knowledge and a part time hobby.

Yes - like any forum, it can be useful (and imo is very much so) but can also have its bad moments. Still, I’ve learned so much from PS that it would have been difficult to learn otherwise, both from other consumers and from tradespeople, and discovered so many resources to learn more. Just like almost any other forum, forum advice is best suited to the thick-skinned who can read all the responses and form their own opinion, taking replies into account but not being dominated by them. We just were talking about this over in CS - I’ve never posted a stone to buy that I got majority positive comments on, but for me that’s what I want - people to point out the negatives. I’ve always bought the stone anyway, I just like to go into it knowing I didn’t jump without thinking. Likewise a lot of the feedback I get in setting ideas goes in an opposite direction than what I want to do. But a lot of people I think aren’t confident enough to take that advice and then do what they really want, without being stressed about it. There are a lot of people for whom knowledge of any negatives will ruin a purchase, whereas for me and many regulars, I think we recognize we always have to deal with trade offs so we should know which ones we are making and make the ones we can live with. And I can see how some would think that’s a downside - but I don’t know any way of fixing that while remaining the sort of consumer-oriented forum that tries to protect people from making expensive mistakes that PS is.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Vintageloves is entitled to her opinion and I think too many people took offense and rebutted by revisiting all of her threads and analyzing her motivations. This drives posters like her who have posted valuable commentary away. I read her thread about her yellow sapphire and I can see why she has a cautionary tale. In their well-intentioned enthusiasm and effort to help most of the posters replied recommending a recut without first seeing the stone (a recut honestly MIGHT have been the most “market-sound” opinion.) But a simple reset actually served to make her “imperfectly” cut stone look better. So she warns that advice here sometimes can be monolithic and risky. Good cautionary tale. I personally appreciate vendor/professional input and think the balance on PS is good. But I can see where PS pressures could lead consumers to be swayed one way or another so I appreciate the comment even if I don’t wholly agree. (I personally wish we could as a forum branch out from the main jewelery makers more, for example. It does -sometimes- seem like a vacuum.)

@LightBright -

I agree. Everyone on PS is allowed an opinion. But I'm not one of those people who will plunge into a thread without checking my facts first. So, being taken aback by her comments which were completely at odds with my own experiences on PS, I read back on Vintageloves posts, so I had an informed idea what I was talking about before I posted. I agree with you - PS posting can sometimes occur 'in a vacuum' - which is largely what occurs when people don't get properly informed.

Given that I'm one of the people who gave up my time to post - multiple times - on Vintageloves' threads, her comments are directed at me - and everyone like me, who tried to help.

Despite her response to my (and numerous others') best attempts to assist her, I'll continue to try to help posters in reaching their goals and finding the things they want - even when they neither know, nor can accurately communicate, those things. Even when they think I'm a plant. Or a troll. Or a shill. Or all the other ugly things implied by the implications that people on PS are "not real". Even when those opinions are 100% uninformed and wrong.

Because, as you say, everyone is entitled to an opinion.

TreeScientist

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I also know that there are some people who are considered VIP's by some vendors. This is for a good reason. These are the people who are repeat customers, who have formed personal relationships with the vendors, who have made many in-person visits to the stores, and the like - and I suspect that they get a level of service that reflects this. The challenge is that the rest of us non-VIP one-time buyers hear about these experiences and come to expect the same treatment based on the information provided here, and this is just not realistic. I know that was my personal experience. And then I realized that it wasn't reasonable for me to expect VIP service like what was being described by certain regular customers on some of the sub-forums I frequented, because I'm not a VIP. Let's face it, buying one relatively modest item is not the same as buying big ticket items on a regular basis like some here are blessed to be able to do, and you're not going to be treated the same. That's not to say you'll be treated poorly, but it won't be as solicitous as it would be for a regular customer. That's ok, but I do think it factors into people's differing thoughts about purchase experiences sometimes.

I think the vendors do try. But I think of it like the Starbucks by my office. I have gone in every single day M - F for 9 years. They know my name. They know my order. They start my order when I walk in, because I get the same thing every time, and it's ready for me by the time I get to the counter. They have inside jokes with me. So while they are polite and friendly and helpful to everyone, there's that little special extra that I get from being known as a repeat customer. This is just natural and happens everywhere. Here too. I think it's good for people to consider this, and not expect a vendor to do things for them like they might do for a very good repeat customer. Like ship very expensive, unpaid for items on spec for people to look at and decide what they like best, like one of the pearl vendors does for one of their very best customers - which would be INSANE to do with some random person off the internet that you did not know.
I think the challenge here sometimes is that people do start to develop relationships with certain vendors and consider them friends...and can become very defensive when someone else doesn't have the same experience with those vendors.

I think these are great points to keep in mind. In pretty much any service industry, sellers will treat repeat customers who have established a long-term relationship with them differently then they'll treat a one-off customer.

I have a few mechanical watches and I've been going to the same watch repair shop in Vietnam for a few years. I stop in pretty much every time I go back to Vietnam even if I don't need any repair work done just to say hi and see the new vintage watches he has on display. I wouldn't exactly call him a "friend," but "close acquaintance" certainly fits. He now knows me, remembers me, and is happy to see me when I walk in. He'll bump my watches to the front of the repair line if I need something done, and if I just need a quick adjustment, he no longer charges me.

Would he treat a first time customer like this? No, most likely not. He would be friendly and cordial (he's a really nice older man) but he wouldn't give any preferential treatment. He has no clue whether this person would be back in his shop later, and he has no emotional ties to them as a person. But if that person keeps coming back to him and establishes a relationship with him, then of course they would, over time, begin to receive the "VIP" treatment.

Beyond just the consistent money that a regular, repeat customer will bring to a business, small businesses will also treat friendly repeat customers better simply because... they like them as a person. As someone whose first job was a cashier at a grocery store, you'd better believe I was extraordinarily friendly to those repeat shoppers who were kind to me and treated me like a human being. Mind you, I was always nice to shoppers, but I would give a genuine (not fake) smile to those shoppers who remembered me and asked me how my day was, and if those shoppers occasionally came in with an expired coupon or asked about a deal that just ended a day ago, I may or may not have let it slide a few times... ;)2 But to those customers who wouldn't even get off of their godd@mn cell phone and acknowledge my existence while checking out... "I'm sorry ma'am, this coupon expired yesterday." :lol-2:

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Dear all,

I have been aware of this thread for some time. Yesterday I was contacted by Brian Gavin. He provided me with the AGS analysis which resulted in lowering the polish grade from Ideal to Excellent due to damage to a crown facet. Logically the diamond will require repair to again be worthy of the BGD Black brand. Brian and I came to an equitable agreement, to correct the issue between us, in the interest of best serving the client together.

In my opinion I made a poor decision by offering to unmount the diamond from the ring. In my desire to help @Katty01Kat I was not thinking of proper jeweler etiquette. I should have advised her to return the diamond to BGD, where it had been mounted, to have it unmounted. I must also state that Brian and his team followed proper-process in sending the diamond back through AGSL for a new report.

Brian and I have been friends and colleagues for more than twenty years. When we spoke yesterday it was with the respect and attention that professionals give one another. I sincerely appreciate his contacting me directly, so we could cooperate to best serve the client. At the end of the day that is what is most important to him, and to me.

Sincerely,

Wink

mwilliamanderson

Brilliant_Rock
As always @Wink is professional, courteous, and kind. Honestly if everyone was like wink the world would be improved.

Yes, you can tell he’s a real gem ;)2 through all of his posts here on Pricescope!
Of course there is no real way to know if the stone was damaged in setting or unsetting, but it sounds like they came to an agreeable decision regarding this situation.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wink is a very special person who I love and admire greatly.

Several in this thread owe Brian Gavin and his wife Lesley an apology. (Including OP)

I’m curious if anyone wants to go into how a crown facet gets damaged (I’m sincerely curious), or do we just want this thread to die a natural death?

Last edited:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dear all,

I have been aware of this thread for some time. Yesterday I was contacted by Brian Gavin. He provided me with the AGS analysis which resulted in lowering the polish grade from Ideal to Excellent due to damage to a crown facet. Logically the diamond will require repair to again be worthy of the BGD Black brand. Brian and I came to an equitable agreement, to correct the issue between us, in the interest of best serving the client together.

In my opinion I made a poor decision by offering to unmount the diamond from the ring. In my desire to help @Katty01Kat I was not thinking of proper jeweler etiquette. I should have advised her to return the diamond to BGD, where it had been mounted, to have it unmounted. I must also state that Brian and his team followed proper-process in sending the diamond back through AGSL for a new report.

Brian and I have been friends and colleagues for more than twenty years. When we spoke yesterday it was with the respect and attention that professionals give one another. I sincerely appreciate his contacting me directly, so we could cooperate to best serve the client. At the end of the day that is what is most important to him, and to me.

Sincerely,

Wink

I suppose I’m the odd one out for disagreeing, but I would not appreciate my jeweller refusing to unmount a stone due to a supposition that moral or ethical address of that action demands fulfillment by the original vendor who mounted the stone. In the general case - I know it’s a little different because you and Brian are friends.

@Katty01Kat chose to have another vendor unmount her stone. If @Katty01Kat was prepared to accept responsibility for any damage her choices may have caused, I see no ethical dilemma or betrayal of etiquette here from the perspective of consumer or vendor doing the unmounting... and she’s stated several times that she was prepared to accept that responsibility.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I suppose I’m the odd one out for disagreeing, but I would not appreciate my jeweller refusing to unmount a stone due to a supposition that moral or ethical address of that action demands fulfillment by the original vendor who mounted the stone. In the general case - I know it’s a little different because you and Brian are friends.

@Katty01Kat chose to have another vendor unmount her stone. If @Katty01Kat was prepared to accept responsibility for any damage her choices may have caused, I see no ethical dilemma or betrayal of etiquette here from the perspective of consumer or vendor doing the unmounting... and she’s stated several times that she was prepared to accept that responsibility.

As I mentioned, it was on her.

Since Wink and Brian worked it out, I’ll leave that part to them. I do think it is a shame Wink may have taken responsibility for something that didn’t happen in his care.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It would never occur to me that having a highly trusted an competent bench unmount a stone could lead to this. I'm not falling over myself to apologize to BGD....I still think they were unnecessarily rude and made things stressful for op. Obviously if op had it unmounted by a random/Kay/Jared I could understand the reaction, but not in this case with HPD.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It would never occur to me that having a highly trusted an competent bench unmount a stone could lead to this. I'm not falling over myself to apologize to BGD....I still think they were unnecessarily rude and made things stressful for op. Obviously if op had it unmounted by a random/Kay/Jared I could understand the reaction, but not in this case with HPD.

I’m not clear that the damage was done under HPD care. I suppose it could have happened in OP’s care.

It is also very possible the diamond was returned by Op in a filthy condition. We all know how easily diamonds get dirty.

This was a 2 carat BG black diamond.

We never heard BG side of the story. The OP said they were unnecessarily rude but the OP also returned to them a 2 carat damaged stone, which now has to be trimmed and might go under the 2 carat mark, losing them money.

What did they make stressessful for OP specifically?

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m not clear that they damage was done under HPD care. I suppose it could have happened in OP’s care.

It is also very possible the diamond was returned by Op in a filthy condition. We all know how easily diamonds get dirty.

This was a 2 carat BG black diamond.

We never heard their side of the story. The OP said they were unnecessarily rude but the OP also returned to them a 2 carat damaged stone, which now has to be trimmed and might go under the 2 carat mark, losing them money.

How would she know it was damaged? If neither op nor wink and his team noticed, I'm fairly confident that it wasn't readily visible

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How would she know it was damaged? If neither op nor wink and his team noticed, I'm fairly confident that it wasn't readily visible

You know what? Maybe OP dropped the ring or hit the ring and left that part out.

I posted recently that I was sick that I dropped an unmounted emerald on to cement.

Things happen. Not everyone is forthright about it.

She returned a damaged stone at a benchmark weight. That is a BIG DEAL.

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You know what? Maybe OP dropped the ring or hit the ring and left that part out.

I posted recently that I was sick that I dropped an unmounted emerald on to cement.

Things happen. Not everyone is forthright about it.

She returned a damaged stone at a benchmark weight. That is a BIG DEAL.
What size was this stone? I see the CBI is 2.35ct.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They assured her it was damaged before actually checking to see if it was damaged, which is just inexcusable from a professional IMO.

I agree that HPD shouldn’t be taking on any more expense or liability for any of this. Any damage is @Katty01Kat’s responsibility, pure and simple, and she’s stated that she accepted this - she’s not playing hard-done-by victim here.

Rose-gold-or-bust

Shiny_Rock

On the same note, if the damage is so little that Wink didn’t notice it, whose to say it wasn’t damaged before it ever got to the OP when she first bought it? It went from BG to OP to HPD to OP to BG to AGS and the damage might have happened at any of those points, especially if it never got noticed until I made it to AGS to be recertified.

It is unfortunate that somebody will take the financial hit for this one but it sounds like they have come to an agreement and hopefully everyone, including all PS members, have learned some lessons here to prevent this situation in the future.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results