shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally ... the right band??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Deco, I think your taste is marvelous. So glad you ordered from there because I like so many of their rings and have considered ordering myself. Glad to see a happy customer
21.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh fantastico! Worth all the work in the can.
2.gif
It just looks wonderful together...a great pairing without being too matchy matchy.

Don''t ya love it how our men roll their eyes about PS? When I got my David Yurman, my FI caught me with my photos (that just sounds so lewd). I felt kind of dorky as he laughed at me, but hey...without PS he would have paid a heck of a lot more, so he lets me have my hobby!!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/21/2006 10:54:18 PM
Author: lizz
So glad you ordered from there because I like so many of their rings and have considered ordering myself. Glad to see a happy customer
21.gif
Thanks Lizz!

I''m glad I took a chance too ... my local B&M never did figure out where they got the white gold doppleganger in their showcase, and I''ve never seen this particular design anywhere else. In person it looks as good or perhaps BETTER than the boutique B&M''s -- and this one is PLATINUM to boot! Every little stone is fiery and the milgrain is very, very even. I''m not a loop-luvr ... so I can''t attest to its gorgeousness at 30x but at regular old 20/20 vision: impressive!

36.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/22/2006 12:04:45 AM
Author: TravelingGal
When I got my David Yurman, my FI caught me with my photos (that just sounds so lewd).
IT CAME? Did I miss this? Off to look for pix! (p.s. -- HA HA HA HA ... "caught you"!)

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
oh my, it is just lovely!!!! You did a great job :) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/21/2006 9:42:23 PM
Author: decodelighted
He said I could post ONE PICTURE. You know to us pscopers, that''s like ''a bite'' of an ice cream sundae. So I negotiated up to TWO. But that''s it. That''s all I can share.

HA! I thought of a loophole! He said "two pictures" ... but he didn''t say I couldn''t post different VERSIONS of those two pictures.
9.gif
Yes, I''m that bored with wedding planning & job hunting, chickadees!
2.gif

teenycupband.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
3.gif

teenywideshot.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Deco,
I LOVE it!!! Great job on finding his hiding spot. It''s perfect!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I think it looks beautiful together! Congrats on finding it!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
God, I love a non-matchy set!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Those are two very individual rings that sit together so perfectly!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Love the band Deco, a perfect compliment to your lovely engagement ring! Glad you could get pics posted for us.
2.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
OOoooh, I love it! Congrats on being able to get a couple of pictures for us. You can look at them too to tide you over. They look fantastic together, look the look.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
THANKS guys!!
35.gif

It was semi-*torture* not to be able to take or post pix, especially with tales of QC issues hanging in the air!

THANKS also to all the saavy folks who posted pix of rings to consider during the past year. So many lovelies, only ONE e-ring to pair with ''em!
31.gif
9.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just a gorge piece!!!! Yummy yum yum. I love it with the ering!
Be careful now girl, or you''ll be reekin'' of cat poop in the near future.
2.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
you are a true blue Pricescoper to risk all you did for us
36.gif

It''s fabulous deco, just fabulous and looks wonderful with your e-ring...

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Beeeeyoooootiful!!!

You''ve done a great job of pairing your ring with a lovely band! That''s so hard to do! I really love the new band & think you will love it!
Jeannine

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
I love them together. I''ll bet you can''t wait to wear them that way all fo the time!

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh Deco!
6.gif

I am laughing so hard!
9.gif
emcry.gif
9.gif

You are definately a lady after my own heart!
36.gif
emlove.gif
36.gif

{{Ha,ha,ha!}}} I would have tore the whole house apart to find jr!
11.gif
My hubby knows that I will search! One year I suspected that he bought me a piece of jewelry ... and I knew he hid it somewhere out in the garage ... I went so far as taking an allen wrench and took off the seat to his sport motorcycle ... to see if he left the lil'' darlin sparklie in the secret compartment under the seat ... but no such luck ... and then I had to hurry and put the seat back on ...
20.gif
I am hopeless!
2.gif

I am so glad that you were able to have some "alone" time with your new wband ... it really is very beautiful and is gorgeous paired up to your breathtaking ering!!!
30.gif

{{{Cough}}} now that you know where Jr is ...
31.gif
Maybe you can secretly play and admire your new ring while he''s out!
12.gif

I am so happy for you!!!! Yippie!!!
36.gif

I hope you have a wonderful day!
emhot.gif
face23.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, deco, I love it! Your new band looks fabulous with your e-ring! Thanks for going out on a limb to post pics for us!
36.gif

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
I loooooooooooooove it, Deco! That set is fantastic. Out of this world. I adore it and it''s unique "deco-ness" that says, "This is no precisionset, bucko!" Matchy match has its place but your set is like a real live marriage....two individuals who are fabulous on their own and are even better together.

If you are like me, I think a big part of the adjustment isn''t the rings but seeing your ering pushed to a different part of your finger. My finger doesn''t have a lot of real estate between the "webbing" between my ring and middle fingers, and my knuckle...and my ering sits just right in the groove in the middle. The place that has "skin displacement," I was told by a jeweler who thought that that industry term was cute, not NAUSEATING. When I have two rings on, even my two that are relatively thin as a set, it feels a bit more bulky and my ering is jammed up higher to my knuckle. I hope I am making sense.

Also, I will warn you, I know you, and you are like me, and the whole "I am an asscher freak who gets off on symmetry" will make you stare at your wedding set from time to time and think, "Eeek! WHERE IS THE SYMMETRY?" You painstakingly selected that ering for its "it" factor and now it has to share its glory. It''s like the transition from having one child to two
2.gif

I''m telling you this so that, if you have these same thoughts like me, you do *not* mistake them for doubts about your gorgeous wedding ring or the set together. You''ll just recognize it as your own freakish nature and move on with loving your rings, like me!

Sigh. I looked at your pics again.
30.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/24/2006 1:45:52 PM
Author: wallermama
Matchy match has its place but your set is like a real live marriage....two individuals who are fabulous on their own and are even better together.
Wallermama - ya just stun me sometimes with your deft, insightful, creative take on things.

If you are like me, I think a big part of the adjustment isn''t the rings but seeing your ering pushed to a different part of your finger.
EXACTLY!!!! Especially w/me carrying a little extra chub around. It''s been quite a wake up call though ... stretchy jeans & casual gauchos have lulled me into chub-complacency. This whole e-ring, not to mention e-ring + wedding band thing might be the ticket to action!! All of a sudden I''m - THIS CANNOT STAND! My excess finger flab is RUINING the look of the BLING! HA!

I know you, and you are like me, and the whole ''I am an asscher freak who gets off on symmetry'' will make you stare at your wedding set from time to time and think, ''Eeek! WHERE IS THE SYMMETRY?'' You painstakingly selected that ering for its ''it'' factor and now it has to share its glory.
I already know how RIGHT you are! I''ll even admit that I *BEGGED*, *PLEADED*, *CAJOLED* and *POUTED* to use my e-ring AS my wedding band ... for that VERY reason. Can you IMAGINE? Turning down more bling? Yes, I know that you can! But the Sweetie just wasn''t budging. Ultimately it was more important to him that I wear a sep. wedding band, than my Symmetry-craziness was to me. We even looked long & hard & agreed to a pretty high budget for flanking "ring guards" but the way my e-ring is set, they just didn''t look right. So even though I know I might get unsymmetrical itchiness - I do
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
this "compromise".

Honestly -- the way you put it: "two individuals who are fabulous on their own and are even better together." really really touches me. Maybe there''s a part of me that''s hanging on to my unique singleness - and thinking of just having one ring was part of that. I''m going to remember what you said if the "itching" starts.
1.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
you picked a winner Deco.
What a lovely combo with your ering.

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, I am so glad he let you post some pics! It looks fantastic with your ering!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results