shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Feeling Thankful! Meet Coco, my 4.56 OEC Upgrade!

Mjay

Brilliant_Rock
I was very surprised to see coco with Grace listed alongside another lovely members’ JOTW. I totally get it though as I’ve been considering sending my beauties to Grace so I can go bigger! I’m very excited to see what you have planned next! Dust for a quick sale. She’s a stunner so I’m guessing she’ll fly.

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
I was very surprised to see coco with Grace listed alongside another lovely members’ JOTW. I totally get it though as I’ve been considering sending my beauties to Grace so I can go bigger! I’m very excited to see what you have planned next! Dust for a quick sale. She’s a stunner so I’m guessing she’ll fly.

@Mjay Thank you!! And I know, I saw the other PS beauty on there too!! Hoping she sells quickly so I can start on my next project!!

LoveMunkie

Shiny_Rock
I saw!! Looks stunning!! Coco is with Grace now, and for sale because I realized I’m not a round soli person… your OMB looks gorge and that’s what I had before Coco!

Well dang! I was looking for an OEC no lower than 0-P. She’s a bit over our budget though. So pretty!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results