shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Feeling Thankful! Meet Coco, my 4.56 OEC Upgrade!

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Coco is as fabulous and chic as her eponym!

And she looks so AMAZING and huge on you-so glad I was able to be your cheerleader on this journey! I just love her chunky facets :kiss2:

IMG_5831.jpg
Oooh, you added her picture!!! She is sooo chic! And huge Thank you!

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Those chunky facets are huge! I too am surprised by the color designation the diamond was given. So happy for you - you sound thrilled with the new ring! It looks beautiful on your hand!
Thank you!! I do love her!! I am glad it shows!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, it's absolutely gorgeous @TruLuv858!! The diamond is beautiful and I love the setting, what a winning combination. It looks perfect on you! - I'm very happy for you, congratulations on getting your dream ring!

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh, it's absolutely gorgeous @TruLuv858!! The diamond is beautiful and I love the setting, what a winning combination. It looks perfect on you! - I'm very happy for you, congratulations on getting your dream ring!

Thank you!! I was so excited for you finally see it, lol!!

McLaren

Shiny_Rock
I have died and gone to chunky facet heaven! What a show-stopping stone - congratulations on the find and I hope she brings you all the sparkly joy!!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She’s so beautiful and perfectly suited to your hand!! Love the faceting and her color too!! The setting is quite lovely, subtle and allowing her to be the star, yet also substantial. Enjoy! Congratulations!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Coco is stunning! The setting is beautiful and looks built to stand the test of time! Love the band too! Haha...my husband's eyes roll if I start talking jewelry!:roll::D

lavenderdragonfly23

Shiny_Rock
Oh my…. THE FACETS!!!!! THE SETTING!!!!

It’s perfection. Many congrats!!!! Ok, scrolling back to look at all your pictures again ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wow…she’s a beauty! The setting is perfect for it and your hand is so pretty.

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
Coco is absolutely stunning!! I like her upside down view too ! Definetly an elegant solitaire, her name suits her! Congrats on your new beauty!!

Octave

Shiny_Rock
Wow! Congratulations! The combination of your spectacularly beautiful hands and this rock is a real showstopper!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your ring is spectacular and has a huge presence on your beautiful hand! Enjoy this great find!

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful set. Do you have a thread on your DK Band? I'd love to see more pictures and stats if you don't mind. :kiss2:

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
What a beauty! Love that you followed your instincts to set her in platinum - her dress is perfect :kiss2:

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!! She's a stunner!

Thud!
(I keep doing that... :roll:)

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
A few more pics for your viewing pleasure, and it wouldn’t be a true SMTB presentation without the proverbial flower shots, lol!

She really is incredibly white for being an OP, it still surprises me. I really do think how well cut she is really plays into her color. Even among the ivory flowers she still looks on the icier side, and not very creamy!

IMG_3556.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3570.jpeg
    IMG_3570.jpeg
    85 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_3567.jpeg
    IMG_3567.jpeg
    134 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_3562.jpeg
    IMG_3562.jpeg
    93.4 KB · Views: 77

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Enjoy Everyone!! Happy Thanksgiving to all, and thank you for taking the time out of your day to stop by and leave such beautiful comments!

IMG_3573.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3579.jpeg
    IMG_3579.jpeg
    159.1 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_3578.jpeg
    IMG_3578.jpeg
    169.9 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_3574.jpeg
    IMG_3574.jpeg
    158.1 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_3572.jpeg
    IMG_3572.jpeg
    157.7 KB · Views: 48

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
God d*mn that is a sexy stone @TruLuv858 :love:

@88_star made magic happen for you!! Congratulations to you both!! :love:

Edit - this is my favourite pic, those chunkalicious facets are dancing :love:
1700681658171.png

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Coco is perfect and stunning! It looks huge on your petite finger! I also like your band. Are those round stones in rectangular „bezel“ settings?

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
God d*mn that is a sexy stone @TruLuv858 :love:

@88_star made magic happen for you!! Congratulations to you both!! :love:

Edit - this is my favourite pic, those chunkalicious facets are dancing :love:
1700681658171.png
@yssie Huge Thank you! Your stamp of approval means so much!! The facets are incredible on this stone!!

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Coco is perfect and stunning! It looks huge on your petite finger! I also like your band. Are those round stones in rectangular „bezel“ settings?

Yes! I want to say they are either .8 or .10 round stones in rectangular bezels, DK also made the band… they are also not the best quality stones, I bought them as a parcel years ago on DB from a fellow PS’er and the band really made them look prettier than they are!

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
I have died and gone to chunky facet heaven! What a show-stopping stone - congratulations on the find and I hope she brings you all the sparkly joy!!
@McLaren Me too, lol! Thank you for the beautiful compliments!

She’s so beautiful and perfectly suited to your hand!! Love the faceting and her color too!! The setting is quite lovely, subtle and allowing her to be the star, yet also substantial. Enjoy! Congratulations!!
@Slickk Thank you! I love the simplicity of the setting too, really allows Coco to shine!

Coco is stunning! The setting is beautiful and looks built to stand the test of time! Love the band too! Haha...my husband's eyes roll if I start talking jewelry!:roll::D
@cushioncutnut Thank you! I love that I added some heft to the Shank, she feels like she will last forever! And yes, thank goodness we have PS to see us through, lol!

Oh my…. THE FACETS!!!!! THE SETTING!!!!

It’s perfection. Many congrats!!!! Ok, scrolling back to look at all your pictures again ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@lavenderdragonfly23 Thank you so much!!

Wow…she’s a beauty! The setting is perfect for it and your hand is so pretty.
@Patty Thank you for the sweet compliments!

Coco is absolutely stunning!! I like her upside down view too ! Definetly an elegant solitaire, her name suits her! Congrats on your new beauty!!
@CHRISTY-DANIELLE Thank you so much! That means a lot coming from you- because you KNOW gorgeous stones!! We can enjoy our newly acquired beauties at the same time!

Wow! Congratulations! The combination of your spectacularly beautiful hands and this rock is a real showstopper!
@Octave Thank you!! I really appreciate that! Now your collection is DROOL WORTHY!!!

Your ring is spectacular and has a huge presence on your beautiful hand! Enjoy this great find!
@kathley Thank you so much!! I feel so lucky to own her!

Beautiful set. Do you have a thread on your DK Band? I'd love to see more pictures and stats if you don't mind. :kiss2:
@Taylorbug! I don't! But DK made her and I think the stones are either .8 or.10 rounds in a squarish bezel! She is in white gold, and I Want to say the depth is 2.2mm she is pretty low set. And Thank you!! Part of me wants another LARGER eternity, lol! On to the next project!

What a beauty! Love that you followed your instincts to set her in platinum - her dress is perfect :kiss2:
@Pomelo Thank you! I am so glad I set her in platinum too!!!

Beautiful!! She's a stunner!

Thud!
(I keep doing that... :roll:)
@Begonia haha!! Thank you!

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
Awww she’s stunning!! And what a PERFECT name for such a timeless piece! It has been so much fun following your journey, and I’m so glad you’re happy with the outcome! I hope you wear her in good health!

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just one word---perfection! Congratulations and wear her in good health.

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Awww she’s stunning!! And what a PERFECT name for such a timeless piece! It has been so much fun following your journey, and I’m so glad you’re happy with the outcome! I hope you wear her in good health!

Thank you so much for following my journey!! I’m eagerly following yours and your gorgeous Cushion!! I can’t wait to see her in her new dress!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE the new pics!! So beautiful, it must feel so great to look down and see this stunner on your hand!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
That's an absolutely gorgeous diamond! A real show-stopper!

It is the perfect size on your lovely hands.

Wear in good health and much happiness!

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
Where are the smelling salts when you need them?!

Coco is just absolutely breathtaking, congratulations on such an exquisite find. She's perfect. <3

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results