shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Feeling Thankful! Meet Coco, my 4.56 OEC Upgrade!

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Where are the smelling salts when you need them?!

Coco is just absolutely breathtaking, congratulations on such an exquisite find. She's perfect. <3

Awe, Thank you so much! I love her, and find myself staring at her all the time! Ha!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Oh this is absolutely gorgeous and such a dream on your finger! This is beautiful perfection!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
This turned out beautiful. Lovely stone and setting!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wowza! Such a treasure!!

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
This turned out beautiful. Lovely stone and setting!

Thank you!! I absolutely love it and DK hit it out of the park with the setting!

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
I thought I would add a few more shots of Coco’s faceting… there is no other way to describe how special the faceting of an OEC is unless you’ve had the opportunity to see it in real life. It’s stunning… I find myself staring at her all day! Coco also has very FAT and chunky center facets, they seem a bit “extra” and obsessed!

She is BRIGHT! She can be creamy in some lighting but for the most part faces super white. I actually find she has more print in pictures than she does in real life… she looks even brighter in real life.

IMG_3713.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3716.jpeg
    IMG_3716.jpeg
    158.4 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_3719.jpeg
    IMG_3719.jpeg
    160.1 KB · Views: 41

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Here are a few more, and some with FIRE! IMG_3721.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3722.jpeg
    IMG_3722.jpeg
    153.7 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_3725.jpeg
    IMG_3725.jpeg
    164.7 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_3726.jpeg
    IMG_3726.jpeg
    172.5 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_3709.jpeg
    IMG_3709.jpeg
    179 KB · Views: 36

Piper70

Shiny_Rock
She is gorgeous!! Enjoy!!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Congrats @TruLuv858 ! This is just the icing on the cake <3

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats @TruLuv858 ! This is just the icing on the cake <3

Truly icing, @lulu_ma - thank you for all of your help, friend!!! Glad you could be my extra expert eyes for this find! Now on to the next adventure; an OEC band, lol! After I recover from this spend…

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!!!! She truly is a beauty!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your gorgeous ring @TruLuv858. The stone and setting look like perfection on your beautiful hand. Stunning! I love threads where you can feel the OP’s joy. Enjoy the heck out of your ring!

I had to laugh when you wrote your husband doesn’t want to hear about diamonds again. I can’t count the times my husband has said “You look deep in thought on that iPad. What are you looking at?” My reply is usually “Spinning diamonds”.

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your gorgeous ring @TruLuv858. The stone and setting look like perfection on your beautiful hand. Stunning! I love threads where you can feel the OP’s joy. Enjoy the heck out of your ring!

I had to laugh when you wrote your husband doesn’t want to hear about diamonds again. I can’t count the times my husband has said “You look deep in thought on that iPad. What are you looking at?” My reply is usually “Spinning diamonds”.

Thank you!! And I feel this post deeply on every level!! lol! Despite the fact that I just got my new ring, I still can’t help but admire Diamonds!! Haha!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: I missed this stunner the first time around..
WOW WOW WOW!!! Just gorgeous in every way.
Enjoy it all!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, how did I miss this? She’s truly beautiful @TruLuv858, and you’re absolutely right. People can tell you how stunning an OEC is, but until you see one IRL with your own eyes, you just don’t understand.

Can we have some profile shots too please? You know we can never have too many photos of a gorgeous OEC.

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness, how did I miss this? She’s truly beautiful @TruLuv858, and you’re absolutely right. People can tell you how stunning an OEC is, but until you see one IRL with your own eyes, you just don’t understand.

Can we have some profile shots too please? You know we can never have too many photos of a gorgeous OEC.

Thank you @Austina!! I will be sure to take some profile shots for you!

asterismdispersion

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on finding the perfect "door knob" for you, hehe! Coco has such lively, pretty facets. I quite like the out of round cushiony shape on an OEC as well. The fluidity of the shoulders and basket looks elegant. Good wishes to you wearing Coco!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you!! And I feel this post deeply on every level!! lol! Despite the fact that I just got my new ring, I still can’t help but admire Diamonds!! Haha!

TruLuv858, You are in the right place! Where us will you find an entire community of people who despite just getting a beautiful new diamond, can’t help but admire more diamonds. LOL

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
A little update ;)2

I am moving in a completely different direction for my upgrade, and hope that Coco will land in a wonderful new home! She is as STUNNER, but at the end of the day, I am not a round Soli person... I will miss those FACETS, tho!

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
A little update ;)2

I am moving in a completely different direction for my upgrade, and hope that Coco will land in a wonderful new home! She is as STUNNER, but at the end of the day, I am not a round Soli person... I will miss those FACETS, tho!

Sending vibes for a quick sale and can't wait to see what you do next!!

LoveMunkie

Shiny_Rock
I just put a deposit down on a 4.45 OMC that’s a Q-R and have been scared it will have too much color for me…your Coco makes me excited to see though! She’s gorgeous! And I love the idea of platinum! Might have to try that! Congratulations!

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
I just put a deposit down on a 4.45 OMC that’s a Q-R and have been scared it will have too much color for me…your Coco makes me excited to see though! She’s gorgeous! And I love the idea of platinum! Might have to try that! Congratulations!

I saw!! Looks stunning!! Coco is with Grace now, and for sale because I realized I’m not a round soli person… your OMB looks gorge and that’s what I had before Coco!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results