DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
...I know that doesn't make it easier for you! :lol:

Musa15

Shiny_Rock
...I know that doesn't make it easier for you! :lol:

Lol! It really doesn’t! I think the 2.71E unanimously gets votes. It’s hard to capture how truly lovely the 3.09G is when comparing it to the E on video! I think I am too much in my head on this. I’ve completely unraveled lol. I just don’t want to make another “mistake”

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I'm going to repeat my vote for the 2.71mm, but if you want the size bump you're going to be perfectly content with the 3.09mm! You won't have the other to compare to daily and you'll forget the hair splitting nuance in a very short time.

Pick the one that YOU want. Don't sweat the small stuff, you have two great choices. Make one!

Runningmama

Shiny_Rock
There is definitely no right or wrong here. That said, to my eye the 2.71 faces up larger. I thought the 2.7 one was a different ring. It really doesn’t matter what you pick, the millimeter difference is so slight it is negligible to the naked eye. If you feel diamond shrinkage syndrome will kick in too quickly, then do not pick the 2.71 because it will never be mind clean to you. Choose what brings you joy, you can always upgrade down the line. The value of these lab diamonds is such a roller coaster that they could be half off what you pay next year. Who knows. Tomorrow may never come. Pick what you can’t take your eyes off of.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Lol! It really doesn’t! I think the 2.71E unanimously gets votes. It’s hard to capture how truly lovely the 3.09G is when comparing it to the E on video! I think I am too much in my head on this. I’ve completely unraveled lol. I just don’t want to make another “mistake”

3.09 it is...your eyes and mind always have the final say over anyone and anything else!

Musa15

Shiny_Rock
I present you with my last video of the 3.09G compared to 2.71E in sunlight! I would have loved to keep both because they’re both exquisite but have decided to keep the slightly bigger 3.09G! I keep going back to it and feel it’s has better finger coverage and every time I look at it I smile :) I do wish I could have an excuse to purchase both though- kind of wish I would have used this stone for my necklace instead of the other stone purchased from clean origin.

This does require me to re-make the setting so it’s an expensive lesson! Lol

Runningmama

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! She’s a beauty!!

jewels2

Shiny_Rock
Sounds like you might want a larger Diamond that looks like the 2.71? Maybe keep looking?

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
every time I look at it I smile :)

It's gorgeous! :love: This comment plus your previous ones about the 3.09 say it all. So happy for you!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Fantastic choice...so glad that you had the opportunity to directly compare all three in your own day to day environments which, ultimately, allowed you to pick the best of the best.
This is going to be one heck of a fire bomb ring that sings to your eyes and heart every time you wear it!

Musa15

Shiny_Rock
And for the other thing that I shouldn’t have bought but surely did: a sister stone for my 2ct lightbox stone for some stunning earrings

4C4C4E97-B464-4526-93CA-EFE6D6FCE013.jpeg

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Your earrings look great, Musa!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Fantastic, if it makes you smile, then your stone it shall be! :bigsmile:
And they all lived happily ever after.
You have a killer suite.:love:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay, the 3.09 was my favorite!!!

jewels2

Shiny_Rock
And for the other thing that I shouldn’t have bought but surely did: a sister stone for my 2ct lightbox stone for some stunning earrings

beautiful! is each earring 2 ct? *need* LOL

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I present you with my last video of the 3.09G compared to 2.71E in sunlight! I would have loved to keep both because they’re both exquisite but have decided to keep the slightly bigger 3.09G! I keep going back to it and feel it’s has better finger coverage and every time I look at it I smile :) I do wish I could have an excuse to purchase both though- kind of wish I would have used this stone for my necklace instead of the other stone purchased from clean origin.

This does require me to re-make the setting so it’s an expensive lesson! Lol

Oh my goodness! Now I see what you mean. I have had expensive lessons too so I understand that. It is mostly because of my impatience but don't beat yourself up. You are young and have had so many others on the internet to help you get it right. Since I am older, I didn't always have that.

Musa15

Shiny_Rock
Oh my goodness! Now I see what you mean. I have had expensive lessons too so I understand that. It is mostly because of my impatience but don't beat yourself up. You are young and have had so many others on the internet to help you get it right. Since I am older, I didn't always have that.

I am truly lucky to have this forum and community. I call you all my diamond internet friends

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Gorgeous and so are the earrings!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results