shape
carat
color
clarity

EC reset by David Klass. Fancy Light Yellow Emerald Cut bezel diamond halo

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You know what? I'm not usually a fan of EC cuts but this baby may have totally converted me. I freaking love your new ring!!! :kiss2: The level of detailing is spectacular! :love: I absolutely adore the halo and all the different size diamonds in there and the millgrain is the perfect touch. Oh, and the gallery is just gorgeous (I love that you went with yellow gold there).

If it wasn't obvious, I pretty much love everything about your ring. This is a work of art! Totally going in my inspiration folder now. :mrgreen2:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh man this is so beautiful!!! What a transformation! Can't wait to see once you get her in person - we're going to need like a zillions pics!!! :love::kiss2:

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I love this! You and DK nailed it, your ring is stunning!

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:appl:Looks great what a fun new reset.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
That's such a beautiful ring! :kiss2:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Can't wait for your pics when you get her!!!!! You seriously take the best pics. And we will need lots!!!! And some video!!! ....I thought about posting something about my favorite oec ring (the one from you) that I love so much, but instead whenever anyone asks for pics, I just paste the link to your old thread bc your photos are so AMAZING and so much better than I could take lol.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry to post Iphone Pictures and run... but I will promise to come back with better pictures, with my "real" camera soon... maybe over the weekend. Darn work, Life, and kiddos activities are in the way of my bling taking abilities :roll2: :lol:

-I will say this is super low, exactly as I envisioned it to be more "Band"like so I can wear it more without knocking it around, although that means less basket showing, But utility for me was a little more of a priority. Although, it can be my little surprise, love taking it off and see the under gallery!

I've also included some of her friends. These are the only "major" pieces I own, with some bands.

upload_2018-12-3_10-43-43.png

upload_2018-12-3_10-44-16.png
upload_2018-12-3_10-44-54.png
upload_2018-12-3_10-47-16.png

upload_2018-12-3_10-47-59.png

upload_2018-12-3_10-48-26.png

Fluoro!
upload_2018-12-3_10-49-0.png

Super low "Band Like" profile
upload_2018-12-3_10-49-43.png

her Sister :D that will be going to one of my daughter some day...
upload_2018-12-3_10-50-35.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-12-3_10-44-0.png
    upload_2018-12-3_10-44-0.png
    225.3 KB · Views: 22

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know why my iphone photos make the milgrain and bezel halo appear not as delicate as it really is in real life... i'll try to get a video of her soon!

wintotty

Shiny_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!! Congrats on your beautiful ring!!!!
I love the delicate vintage-y feel so much:kiss2:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the pics! Especially the fluoro one :) SO fun!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning!!! I'm staying tuned for more pics!!! :appl:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just got my newest 3/4 milgrain eternity band from Quincy at QCustomJewerly, that I wanted to quickly take a snap of it and share here. Love that band! super thin GORGEOUS bright diamonds. He custom made it to my specifications less than 2mm wide and around 1.7mm tall!
upload_2018-12-3_12-8-39.png

upload_2018-12-3_12-8-57.png

Last edited:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The basket is a work of Art!
Thank you AP! It is a bit hidden from the top view... and side, but I do love the hidden details

That is lovely! :))
Thank you OS - I am sure enjoying it my office so far, not the best lighting.

What an intricately beautiful ring! Love the yellow color of your stone; it really works with this setting!
Thanks Kathley- I sure love two tone rings to mix it up a bit!

What a beautiful ring. I will save it for my future resetting inspiration.
So glad its an inspiration piece. It was fun to put together, David always knows me best. usually it takes him a couple of CAD tries and voila!

Wow it's lovely! Congrats!
Thank you for stopping it! love to see you!

A gorgeous emerald cut in an equally stunning vintage setting. It is just so perfect.:love:
I do love step cuts and straight lines although I wanted a little softer lines around the edges with a little more oomph... I think I got that here.

whoa!!!!! that is exquisite.. classy.. gosh I'm in love. Congratulations on a beautiful gorgeous ring!
Thank you Tekate! Man your Step cut is amazing!

That is gorgeous! Looking forward to hand shots!
I'll get some better higher quality pictures up soon.

simply stunning. what are the stats of the EC? Curious to see how it will look on your hand!
I think one of my posting has the EC specs, but let me know if you need more, be happy to share.

OMG, I LOVE absolutely everything about this ring!!!!! :shock::shock::shock: I can't wait to see more pictures.
.. You were my inspiration, and the first PSer's that help me fall in love with Yellow Diamond, even though yellow has been a favorite color of mine since I was young, just didn't think about yellow diamonds until I came to PS.

Seriously .Where are the haaaaannnddd shoooottttttts :razz:
Are you still waiting for it's arrival from DK?
Its Here... I'll get better hand shots later.

Delicious ring! :love: Beautiful setting and stone. Cannot wait to see handshots.:appl:
Thank you missy, you have such an amazing ring and it means a lot coming from you!

What a beautiful transformation... can't wait to see the hand shots
Thank you, it is quite the transformation

Gorgeous stone and ring congrats!!!
I'm loving it and the real estate it takes up on my finger...

That ring is Beautiful!!! I love DK's work. He's done a couple items for me and they are always impeccable. @D&T Congrats!!!
So glad you got to have a piece made by DK, I sure love working with him!

:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o..
It's amazing!!! :love:
Thank you! You are too cute

EVERYTHING!!! :love::love::love:
Man i sure feel the love, you have always amazing pieces! Thank you!

It's lovely!
Thanks for sharing in my newest piece.

Dying to see hanshots of this beauty!!
So fun! I'm loving the size, before it was an amazing stone, but still felt a bit of oomph was missing.

You know what? I'm not usually a fan of EC cuts but this baby may have totally converted me. I freaking love your new ring!!! :kiss2: The level of detailing is spectacular! :love: I absolutely adore the halo and all the different size diamonds in there and the millgrain is the perfect touch. Oh, and the gallery is just gorgeous (I love that you went with yellow gold there).

If it wasn't obvious, I pretty much love everything about your ring. This is a work of art! Totally going in my inspiration folder now. :mrgreen2:
Aww Elle! Sure means a lot, i love your intense Paraiba three stone, and I'm so glad that you are starting to fall in love with EC/Step cuts, its a bit of an understated cut, but its lovely to own.

Oh man this is so beautiful!!! What a transformation! Can't wait to see once you get her in person - we're going to need like a zillions pics!!! :love::kiss2:
haha.. I think I already have too many, not so great pics. but I will come back with better pictures soon!

Wow, I love this! You and DK nailed it, your ring is stunning!
Thank you my dear! I sure love working with DK

:appl:Looks great what a fun new reset.
Definitely a fun and happy project to work on.

That's such a beautiful ring! :kiss2:
Thank you for stopping in:appl:

GORGEOUS!!!! Congrats on your beautiful ring!!!!
I love the delicate vintage-y feel so much:kiss2:
Aww thank you so much! you have a glorious stone and reset done by DK, so amazing!

Stunning!!! I'm staying tuned for more pics!!! :appl:
Trying to get some better quality pics soon.. I'll get them once life doesn't get in the way.. haha

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can't wait for your pics when you get her!!!!! You seriously take the best pics. And we will need lots!!!! And some video!!! ....I thought about posting something about my favorite oec ring (the one from you) that I love so much, but instead whenever anyone asks for pics, I just paste the link to your old thread bc your photos are so AMAZING and so much better than I could take lol.

Awww - D you have always supported me and my madness, sometimes it turns out, and this one sure did. I do miss the OEC... and remember if you ever tire of her... maybe I might just want her back.. :):lol::whistle::twisted2:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay! I love seeing new pics. She looks great on you! I love that it’s really low profile because you know your not going to bash it into everything. Plus, you get to keep the gorgeous gallery as a “secret” just for you. :kiss2:

Reactions: D&T

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Goodness gracious, that is just gorgeous! I'm so glad I could enable you in a small way and happy to hear someone else loves yellow diamonds like I do!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have no idea how I missed this -- it's fabulous!!! Congrats to you!!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OH MY GOSH, pure delciousness and looks so great on your hand. Those other rings and bands are amazing too! Love them all!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I just got my newest 3/4 milgrain eternity band from Quincy at QCustomJewerly, that I wanted to quickly take a snap of it and share here. Love that band! super thin GORGEOUS bright diamonds. He custom made it to my specifications less than 2mm wide and around 1.7mm tall!
upload_2018-12-3_12-8-39.png

upload_2018-12-3_12-8-57.png
These pics are fantastic!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As promised better pics.. Thanks again for stopping in!:wavey:

upload_2018-12-4_8-8-25.png

3/4 eternity by Quincy
upload_2018-12-4_8-8-58.png

upload_2018-12-4_8-9-30.png

and Stack Galore!- I don't wear it this way.... ooof don't mind the dry hands:shock:

upload_2018-12-4_8-11-22.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-12-4_8-10-2.png
    upload_2018-12-4_8-10-2.png
    303 KB · Views: 25

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay! I love seeing new pics. She looks great on you! I love that it’s really low profile because you know your not going to bash it into everything. Plus, you get to keep the gorgeous gallery as a “secret” just for you. :kiss2:
I'm loving it low, actually doesn't feel that its "on me" if that makes sense, but when I look down, its definitely there.

Absolutely stunning!
Thank you so much!

Goodness gracious, that is just gorgeous! I'm so glad I could enable you in a small way and happy to hear someone else loves yellow diamonds like I do!
Yellow diamonds are so fun, I haven't seen one around my area...yet

I have no idea how I missed this -- it's fabulous!!! Congrats to you!!
haha... no worries, thanks for stopping in.

OH MY GOSH, pure delciousness and looks so great on your hand. Those other rings and bands are amazing too! Love them all!
the bands are fun to wear with or without the EC...

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is absolutely gorgeous!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really, really beautiful!!! :love: LOVE everything about this ring!!!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
upload_2018-12-4_8-11-22.png [/QUOTE]
this one is my FAVORITE!!! Just WOW. I love the bubble/bezel band next to your halo

Last edited:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have to admit that I may have an emerald cut on my list of projects to do one day lol and your ring is to blame lol

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to admit that I may have an emerald cut on my list of projects to do one day lol and your ring is to blame lol
It’s so low that I don’t feel it since I don’t knock it around. It also feels like a normal wedding band. I thought I wanted to wear a slim band with it but It is already enough bling for me.

I think I am looking to make this halo with say an oval diamond... :roll2: in the future

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is absolutely gorgeous!
Thank you so much! It’s a bit out of place in my officeI think ... But as I’m nearing 40.... I’m going to rock it!
Really, really beautiful!!! :love: LOVE everything about this ring!!!
Hey Junebug Nice to see!!! Thank you sweetie!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE your ring and I just love your collection!! And omg, when I saw the perspective shot I thought "That totally looks like Claire's" :lol-2:!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results