shape
carat
color
clarity

EC reset by David Klass. Fancy Light Yellow Emerald Cut bezel diamond halo

elliefire99

Brilliant_Rock
I can't remember if I already posted my overwhelming wow adoration of this ring, but you have just made a no-halo girl love a halo! (Kinda parallel to your transformation, eh?)

I just joined PS recently, and had been ogling your avatar, and then BAM! Reset. :-o

Love them both. Love this one.

Would you mind sharing the sizes of the melee for the halo? Trying to get a sense of how much graduation this actually is....

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much! It’s a bit out of place in my officeI think ... But as I’m nearing 40.... I’m going to rock it!

I like this outlook...when we turn 40 it will be more permission for bigger bling hahaha. It's coming up soon for me, but I feel like it's just a number.. :)...and now a number with more bling power

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m still drooling over this. It’s just super special :love:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE your ring and I just love your collection!! And omg, when I saw the perspective shot I thought "That totally looks like Claire's" :lol-2:!
haha you got it!... my youngest wanted some bling herself:lol:...but in the end... instead of bling got something soft, furry and warm for her head :lol-2:

I can't remember if I already posted my overwhelming wow adoration of this ring, but you have just made a no-halo girl love a halo! (Kinda parallel to your transformation, eh?) Yeah, I was always a bezel, semi bezel lover since I was a young girl, and kept that love, but as I progress my time on the forum and wearing my solitaire for several years, as well as full on into my career with my kids getting older...and me:eek2: aging....well I feel more confident in my ability to rock a larger overall ring. The EC was outstanding on its own, however I felt it still missed something hugging it...

I just joined PS recently, and had been ogling your avatar, and then BAM! Reset. :-o

Love them both. Love this one.

Would you mind sharing the sizes of the melee for the halo? Trying to get a sense of how much graduation this actually is....

Aww thank you! I'm glad you liked the transformation enough to love halo:kiss2:, and honestly halos were not my first love on my finger, I just felt that I could not wear it, but then I found an inspiration top view of an emerald stone in this bezel halo, and knew that it was the "halo" or missing piece for the EC.

The overall ctw of the diamonds in the ring is .38ctw... however I must admit I didn't ask about how many pointers that equated to in each bezel? but I do know the dimensions: 1mm, 1.3mm, 1.8mm. the side diamonds on the band is 2mm my EC is 8.51 x 6.18 x 3.96

Based on the dimension and diamond size chart, none of the RBs are larger than 1.8 pointers, perhaps 1/2 pointers to 1.5 pointers?

I like this outlook...when we turn 40 it will be more permission for bigger bling hahaha. It's coming up soon for me, but I feel like it's just a number.. :)...and now a number with more bling power
Totally! bigger milestone deserve bigger bling... or bling budget:lol:

I’m still drooling over this. It’s just super special :love:
Thank you Alex! While its rather a showcase peice in and around my area, surprisingly I have not felt "uncomfortable" wearing it around.

Last edited:

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
This is gorgeous!

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
She is absolutely breathtaking!!! Huge congrats!!!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Doh. I just passed 30. 40 seems too far. Hmm. Maybe a 35 year excuse... hehe

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Oh my god, yummy honey! I love the oval-ish halo around an emerald. How refreshing and unique! Fabulous workmanship too!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is gorgeous!
thank you!
I love your rich yellow gold halo with your diamond in a kite position! Unique and gorgeous!

She is absolutely breathtaking!!! Huge congrats!!!

Appreciate the compliment. Thank you!
Doh. I just passed 30. 40 seems too far. Hmm. Maybe a 35 year excuse... hehe
haha definitely have those milestone “5” year stretch don’t wait toooo long :bigsmile:

Oh my god, yummy honey! I love the oval-ish halo around an emerald. How refreshing and unique! Fabulous workmanship too!
I’m loving the softness the ovalish halo has given my step cut. I love square and rectangular cuts but the other half of me loves the curviness and softness rounds, ovals and cushions have...so what’s a girl to do right?:kiss2: David said his bench that worked on this also did work for high end jewelers soo excited to have them on team bezel EC halo here:appl:

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the before AND the after!! May I ask what’s become of the previous setting?

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the before AND the after!! May I ask what’s become of the previous setting?
Unfortunately with bezels setting it’s hard to reuse as they typically cut the setting away vs the prongs you can retip, David gave me a slight credit towards my new ring.

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m loving the softness the ovalish halo has given my step cut.I love square and rectangular cuts but the other half of me loves the curviness and softness rounds, ovals and cushions have..

Totally agree!!!! Love how it softeneded the step cut... That halo just made two worlds of favorites collide

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Unfortunately with bezels setting it’s hard to reuse as they typically cut the setting away vs the prongs you can retip, David gave me a slight credit towards my new ring.

Well you have great taste, I love both settings :)

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Totally agree!!!! Love how it softeneded the step cut... That halo just made two worlds of favorites collide

LOL softeneded..didn't see that the first time around..but you know what I meant :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results