shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you want to see, MY RING??? Emeraldlover1''s emerald is here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Totally worth the weight. Congrats, Em!
36.gif

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats again! Really gorgeous pics...that ring is to die for!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I was told by a few different jewelers that you shouldn''t drop below G color and vvs clarity for emerald cuts. Now I know they were WRONG WRONG WRONG!!! That is definitely one of the most beautiful rings I have ever seen! I think I''m gonna have to buy myself a tiny little baby EC for my right hand and upgrade it as the years go by.
11.gif

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/27/2008 2:42:37 PM
Author: Kelli
I was told by a few different jewelers that you shouldn''t drop below G color and vvs clarity for emerald cuts. Now I know they were WRONG WRONG WRONG!!! That is definitely one of the most beautiful rings I have ever seen! I think I''m gonna have to buy myself a tiny little baby EC for my right hand and upgrade it as the years go by.
11.gif
That is why I like sites like this. It gives you the opportunity to obtain the information and facts and then make the decision. I think J''s are worth looking at in person. I think well cut ones are a worthy buy.

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
Back to drool some more..!!
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
It's gorgeous! That's definitely one of the most beautiful ECs on here. And congrats on your engagement!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/27/2008 10:04:50 AM
Author: Dani
EM1,

To clean your rock, soak your ring in some warm water with a little windex and a couple drops of dish detergent in it for a few minutes. Then scrub lightly with a soft baby toothbrush, then rinse. To finish, actually clean the diamond with a q-tip dipped in rubbing alcohol (a tip from Mark T). Just run it over the pavillion. He says that they constantly used alcohol to clean diamonds at the GIA (he used to work there). Sometimes I will throw my ring into the us machine too, but I wouldnt with yours b/c there is a bit too much pave. I would just use this method.

I actually carry alcohol swabs with me in my purse, b/c I am obsessed with keeping my ring clean (yes, I know Im nuts!). But, honestly, EC''s dont sparkle half as much when they''re dirty!!! And sometimes after you wash your hands when your out, it gets all grimy from the soap, etc., so it needs to be swabbed down!!

I said it before, and I''ll say it again, your ring is GORGEOUS!!!! Makes me really wish I considered a lower color to gain more size when we were looking at stones....If I just knew then what I know now....
40.gif
Dani,

THANK YOU! I''m going to get all this stuff today and try it out. I''ll let you know how it works out.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/27/2008 10:54:59 PM
Author: somehowcollide
Back to drool some more..!!
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
You are too funny!

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Joining late, but so glad I saw this thread. Gorgeous ring and setting! I love the "upside down" pictures.

Your ring is magnificent.

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
I love, love, looooove your ring! It''s a beautiful thing and so ALIVE!

mom2twogirls

Shiny_Rock
From a fellow Tacori 2620 (but with a RB), congratulations!!! It is beautiful!!!!
30.gif

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
EM1,

To clean your rock, soak your ring in some warm water with a little windex and a couple drops of dish detergent in it for a few minutes. Then scrub lightly with a soft baby toothbrush, then rinse. To finish, actually clean the diamond with a q-tip dipped in rubbing alcohol (a tip from Mark T). Just run it over the pavillion. He says that they constantly used alcohol to clean diamonds at the GIA (he used to work there). Sometimes I will throw my ring into the us machine too, but I wouldnt with yours b/c there is a bit too much pave. I would just use this method.

I actually carry alcohol swabs with me in my purse, b/c I am obsessed with keeping my ring clean (yes, I know Im nuts!). But, honestly, EC''s dont sparkle half as much when they''re dirty!!! And sometimes after you wash your hands when your out, it gets all grimy from the soap, etc., so it needs to be swabbed down!!

I said it before, and I''ll say it again, your ring is GORGEOUS!!!! Makes me really wish I considered a lower color to gain more size when we were looking at stones....If I just knew then what I know now....
40.gif
I did it! I got all the stuff and cleaned my ring. I want to do it 10 times a day! Seriously, the alcohol is the best. My ring is soooooooooo sparkly. Thank you! Now, how often can I clean it, realistically??? How much is too much?

krisvrn

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! absolutely beautiful ring!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/2/2008 10:04:33 PM
Author: emeraldlover1

EM1,

40.gif

I did it! I got all the stuff and cleaned my ring. I want to do it 10 times a day! Seriously, the alcohol is the best. My ring is soooooooooo sparkly. Thank you! Now, how often can I clean it, realistically??? How much is too much?

Ha ha! I told you it would work!!!! Its works so well! YAY!
36.gif

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
took my breath away!!! i''m a long time fan of emerald cut stones, and your ring is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! congrats and many happy wishes!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
BEAUTIFUL!!! What a gorgeous ring! The EC is stunning and incredible and I love the dainty halo and lovely profile of the setting.

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!!!! This ring is absolutely STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!! I wasn''t a big fan of emeralds before but I definitely am now!
Congratulations!!!
36.gif
36.gif

eaglesgal

Rough_Rock
That is seriously one of the most beautiful rings I have ever seen!! Crazy beautiful!!! Congratulations from one Tacori owner to another!!
36.gif

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Thank you! I thought this thread was long gone; I''m sorry for not responding sooner. Its been a few weeks now but I am still staring at my hand and cleaning it daily how Dani suggested.

On another note, what can I do to keep my ring from turning (its a little too big) without getting it resized or have sizing balls put in?

eggy1024

Rough_Rock
i love it. simply stunning.
1.gif

cmarie

Rough_Rock
Emerald is usually one of my least favorite shapes, but yours is incredible! I love the delicate halo -- it sets off your stone just right and makes for a very pretty (but not overdone) blingy effect. Beautiful!!
1.gif

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2008 9:31:31 AM
Author: emeraldlover1
YAY...prepare for the motherload of pics. These outdoor pics are soooooooooooo much better.

CONGRATS! The ring is BEAUTIFUL!!! That setting is gorgeous too! I love settings like that, they make the diamond look bigger
9.gif
It took me a while to finally get good pics too, but it''s so much fun taking them once you get the hang of it! It looks stunning! Congrats again!
36.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your engagement and your stunning ring
30.gif

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would NEVER have thought of putting a halo round an EC but W O W!

Very many congratulations on your engagement and stunning, stunning ring.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
WHOA NELLY!!!
23.gif
I knew your ring was going to be a knockout, but OH MY WORD!!!! It is absolutely STUNNING!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Congrats on your engagement!!!
36.gif

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, your basket is just stunning!

I''m in love with your ring!

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE THIS RING! I love the detail on every aspect of the ring- the basket, the suprise diamond, the delicate halo. Gorgeous!!!!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
So...I still LOVE my ring and i thought that I''d post some new pics. BTW...macro setting is awesome!

em1picsJPG.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results