shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you want to see, MY RING??? Emeraldlover1''s emerald is here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

amcgookin

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE..... LOVE your ring.... it is beyond beautiful! It is stunning how the halo has a slight curve. Congrats :)

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is ridiculously fantastic. I think I''m in love
30.gif
I think that teeny delicate halo is absolutely the best halo I''ve ever seen.

Congrats!

trinity911

Shiny_Rock
oh emeraldlover. Sigh. That is easily one of the most beautiful rings I''ve ever seen. Dreamy. Just dreamy. I totally adore it.

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
EmeraldLover your ring is truly fabulous!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Congratulations on your engagement!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
I''m so glad you chose that setting. I was dying to see what it looked like, besides the Tacori pics. It''s sooooo beautiful. The halo is just the right touch. Delicate, enhancing, absolutely purrrrrfect
36.gif

Love your ring
1.gif

plethora23

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty. Congrats!!!

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
wow that is the nicest emerald cut diamond ring i have ever seen!! looooove it!!!

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! That first hand shot is positively AWESOME!!! I love EC''s and I love Tacori. Congrats!

Cynd33

Rough_Rock
absolutely stunning, you have almost convinced me to trade my cushion in :) i wonder if that setting would work with my stone?? lol

your a lucky lady, congratulations!

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
EL, it is beautiful! What a gorgeous stone. I am very grateful that I have the rings I have, but I do wish that instead of all being rounds, there was a gorgeous EC in there somewhere!!
2.gif
Enjoy it!!

MMMD

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement. I do not have words to describe how much I love your ring. Best of luck. It is gorgeous.

Futuremrss

Shiny_Rock
Very nice!!!!!! It looks amazing on your finger.

jcdl

Rough_Rock
This must be one of the best EC rings I have seen and I like it alot!
30.gif
The work on the setting is extremely fine too - I''m impressed. It makes me want to reset my EC to something similar!!! (But the husband will kill me!)

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
WOW!
30.gif

That is definitely a PS superstar... it''s spectacular!

glitterbug

Shiny_Rock
STUNNING! I love, love, love how the dainty halo doesn''t overpower what''s already an absolutely AMAZING stone!!!!

Congrats!
30.gif

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Very very pretty!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
WOW. That''s basically the ring I dreamed about for years. Stunning. (And really, a J? It faces up wonderfully white.)

sabinameister

Shiny_Rock
GURL, THat is a stunner! Love the curve in the halo, I''ve never sen that done before. Tacori is the best!! It looks so lovely on your hand as well. Great rock you have there.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
18.gif
18.gif
31.gif
31.gif

Beaglemom

Shiny_Rock
Simply magnificent. Wear it in good health.

SeattleSweetheart

Shiny_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Such a beautiful ring!

You really know how to take good pictures. Your emerald cut stone is gorgeous!

36.gif
Congratulations on your engagement!
36.gif

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
gorgeous setting!!! and that is one of the prettiest EC''s i''ve ever seen!!!

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
ohno.gif

eh...........sitting hear open mouthed, its absolutely and utterly huuuuge and stunning. WOW!!!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock

Seriously, everyone, I''m so happy with it that I can''t even explain. I am so appreciative of all the wonderful comments you all contributed. I had quite a few years to think about what I wanted and after a few years on PS well, what can I say, I think I knew what to do. The funny this is we were all set to have custom designed setting but my fiancé found this one and said, "That''s it"! I couldn''t have agreed more.

Let''s talk about my J stone for a moment. I was a little apprehensive before I saw the stone about considering a J, however once I saw it my fears dissipated completely. Then, once we found the setting, I knew I would hardly notice the color because of the amazing basket. The basket completely covers the underside of the stone, which is where color is seen the most and how the stones are graded. I''ve had it for a few days now and I''m trying to find the color, seriously, I can''t find it. So to me, I don''t think it really matters because the stone faces up completely white.

Now, the one thing I didn''t do in all these years on ps is learn about how to clean this thing. So tonight, that is what I have to figure out.

Thanks again for the compliments!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!! i am so in love with your ring! i am in the Ellen camp as well - it is one of my absolute favorites!!!! i am so glad you love it too. enjoy it, it is truly spectacular!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2008 4:36:01 PM
Author: emeraldlover1
From below
Well good grief, as if this ring wasn''t pretty enough, now this.
30.gif

Wow, I just can''t get over how pretty this setting is. And your stone is just awesome, truly.

Thanks for giving us more pics, and feel free to keep posting!
9.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
EM1,

To clean your rock, soak your ring in some warm water with a little windex and a couple drops of dish detergent in it for a few minutes. Then scrub lightly with a soft baby toothbrush, then rinse. To finish, actually clean the diamond with a q-tip dipped in rubbing alcohol (a tip from Mark T). Just run it over the pavillion. He says that they constantly used alcohol to clean diamonds at the GIA (he used to work there). Sometimes I will throw my ring into the us machine too, but I wouldnt with yours b/c there is a bit too much pave. I would just use this method.

I actually carry alcohol swabs with me in my purse, b/c I am obsessed with keeping my ring clean (yes, I know Im nuts!). But, honestly, EC's dont sparkle half as much when they're dirty!!! And sometimes after you wash your hands when your out, it gets all grimy from the soap, etc., so it needs to be swabbed down!!

I said it before, and I'll say it again, your ring is GORGEOUS!!!! Makes me really wish I considered a lower color to gain more size when we were looking at stones....If I just knew then what I know now....
40.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results