shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you want to see, MY RING??? Emeraldlover1''s emerald is here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2008 11:02:18 AM
Author: BrownEyedCountryGirl75
OH MAH GAAAAAAWD..... *falls off chair*

23.gif

THAT is the most beeeeee-aaaa-uuuuu-tiful ring I have ever seen...
30.gif

I adore the setting, it is amazing, so delicate and the curve is just too dang much... THE STONE is DELICIOUS !!!!! I am a proud owner of a ''J'' as well and I love the warm tints !!!!
I love step cuts and my first love is an Emerald and my forst love for settings is and will always be TACORI !!

I have a Asscher in a Leon... go fiqure...
20.gif

Congratulations on your engagement!!!!!

Oh, hope you are feeling better !!!

36.gif
36.gif
I don''t know if you remember my mirage of questions I had for you when you got your ring but...I hadn''t seen a J step cut till yours so you are partially responsible for me looking at them! Really, I don''t think I would have considered it unless I had seen yours first. Your ring is stunning and if it helps, I really wanted a Leon, but at the end of the day, he wasn''t right for me. Fiance was the one that actually found the setting. AMAZING!

mb418

Shiny_Rock
your ring is gorgeous !!!! to-die-for!
30.gif

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
OMG! It''s GORGEOUS! I love it! *drool drool* I want. Ec''s are so yummy.

dreaming of the day

Shiny_Rock
That ring is so STUNNING! Absolutely Gorgeous!! Congratulations on your beautiful proposal and your fabulous ring! Best wishes on your marriage too!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Just gorgeous! That''s one of the best settings I''ve seen on an EC - I just love it! And your diamond looks SO WHITE - I was surprised to read that it''s a J - just a gorgeous stone. Congrats!

Begood

Rough_Rock
Just beautiful -- I love the setting. It looks very elegant and classy. The clean lines of the Emerald Cut has been one my favorites. Congratulations.

panda08

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! Great ring... beautiful stone! Congrats on your engagement
36.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its fabulous! I am another J wearer (round brilliant) and I love them!!! Congratulations on a beautiful ring!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Whoa, your EC is gorgeous, but that setting just MAKES IT! I love all of your fire pics!

Congratulations - you must just be over the moon, excited!

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
That is a lovely ring! The halo really does just set it off, and make that emerald sparkle!
Congrats on your engagement!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
EM1, your ring is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I am totally in
30.gif
. I think that this is exactly what I would''ve picked had I been picking the setting for my EC myself. I''m so envious (but SO happy for you!!).

CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement and your gorgeous, gorgeous ring! Maybe someday we''ll meet in person and I''ll be able to stare at your ring IRL
21.gif
. Three cheers for ECs!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Fabulous! I love the Tacori 2620
30.gif

I am seriously considering converting to ECs because of gorgeous rings like yours!
Congratulations
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stunning! It''s gorgeous!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Very nice, I love a beautiful EC. Your setting is perfect. Congratulations!

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
emeraldlover1, it''s soooooooooooooo amazingly gorgeous! What a stunning ring! Congratulations!

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
oh my god!!! your ring is Perfect!! it''s so beautiful! congratulations!!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I am IN LOVE
30.gif
with your ring!!!!! Its perfect!!!! And it looks oh-oh big and with such a beautiful dainty band. I love it!!!!!!!!!!! PERFECTION! Once again, congratulations to you!!!!!!!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2008 1:42:14 PM
Author: kittybean
30.gif
. I think that this is exactly what I would''ve picked had I been picking the setting for my EC myself. I''m so envious (but SO happy for you!!).

CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement and your gorgeous, gorgeous ring! Maybe someday we''ll meet in person and I''ll be able to stare at your ring IRL
21.gif
. Three cheers for ECs!
Kitty...stop, seriously, I LOVE your ring. I probably delayed my proposal for a long time because I interfered so much. Anyway, you have a great ring! I know you are just being nice and I''m so thankful for that but I really do love your setting and the story behind it.

Ps. I''m totally jealous of your tiny hands! Hand them over please!

Date: 8/26/2008 11:31:03 AM
Author: emeraldlover1

Date: 8/26/2008 11:02:18 AM
Author: BrownEyedCountryGirl75
OH MAH GAAAAAAWD..... *falls off chair*

23.gif

THAT is the most beeeeee-aaaa-uuuuu-tiful ring I have ever seen...
30.gif

I adore the setting, it is amazing, so delicate and the curve is just too dang much... THE STONE is DELICIOUS !!!!! I am a proud owner of a ''J'' as well and I love the warm tints !!!!
I love step cuts and my first love is an Emerald and my forst love for settings is and will always be TACORI !!

I have a Asscher in a Leon... go fiqure...
20.gif

Congratulations on your engagement!!!!!

Oh, hope you are feeling better !!!

36.gif
36.gif
I don''t know if you remember my mirage of questions I had for you when you got your ring but...I hadn''t seen a J step cut till yours so you are partially responsible for me looking at them! Really, I don''t think I would have considered it unless I had seen yours first. Your ring is stunning and if it helps, I really wanted a Leon, but at the end of the day, he wasn''t right for me. Fiance was the one that actually found the setting. AMAZING!
Oh NOW I remember you !!!!! Yes, I do remember all the questions you had....
9.gif

And I am HONOURED that I had a small role in the making of such a beautiful ring !!!

I have the worst memory sometimes and I do apologize for not realizing who you were sooner...
20.gif

J step cuts are amazing and like no other and I am so happy you love it !!!

Your Fiance did a wonderful job chosing this setting.... :)

Your ring is now in my Fave''s folder.... maybe your ring will be inspiration for a nice right hand ring for me !

Leon can and is not for everyone... I had an amazing experience with him, but looking back, I do wish I would have spent more time looking elsewhere... I got swept up in the "MEGE" craze....
25.gif

Your ring, once again, is beautiful !!!!!

I can''t wait to see more pics and hear all about the big day !!!!

What style of band are you considering ??????

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
Oh God, more pictures? This is it, this is absolutely my favorite ring. It seriously made my heart stop, like seriously. Your eyes must be glued to your hands.

I hope you will use every opportunity possible to post pics more of that ring. I couldn''t tell you how much I love it.

2Artists

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful clear stone. The first thing that it made me think of was stepping into a beautiful clear lake. The stunning steps are like the ripple effect in crisp clear water when a drop of water hits. It looks so relaxing to stare into and visually step into. Enjoy your lovely!
1.gif

Mrs.2Artists

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2008 3:11:13 PM
Author: emeraldlover1
Date: 8/26/2008 1:42:14 PM

Author: kittybean

30.gif
. I think that this is exactly what I would've picked had I been picking the setting for my EC myself. I'm so envious (but SO happy for you!!).

CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement and your gorgeous, gorgeous ring! Maybe someday we'll meet in person and I'll be able to stare at your ring IRL
21.gif
. Three cheers for ECs!

Kitty...stop, seriously, I LOVE your ring. I probably delayed my proposal for a long time because I interfered so much. Anyway, you have a great ring! I know you are just being nice and I'm so thankful for that but I really do love your setting and the story behind it.

Ps. I'm totally jealous of your tiny hands! Hand them over please!

Aww, thank you so much. I truly love my ring too, and the best part is when I get complimented on it and FI is around and I can tell them, "He picked it himself!" I can feel him glowing, which of course just makes me melt.

Anyway, I think that your beautiful ring was totally worth the delay! I can only image how pretty it is in person. I think you made an excellent choice. It's such a white-white J, too. I think it looks just as white as my E!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Seriously, you are all amazing! I was so nervous about posting because many hours went into deciding what we wanted for the ring. I was nervous that no one would like it. I''m really, really happy with the way that it turned out but I seriously can''t stop thinking about the fact that I am engaged and how awesome the proposal was.

Really, you all have so many nice things to say! I really appreciate all the wonderful feedback. I love EC''s and I''m so happy that we decided on one because its always been my first love. I couldn''t be happier.

I have to take some pics of the basket because it is so unique and ornate. Its actually my fiance''s fave. I''ll be back.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Emerald lover, OMG, how could anyone not think that ring is lovely? I am certainly biased as I love ec''s myself but still....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results