shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you want to see, MY RING??? Emeraldlover1''s emerald is here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

idreamofice

Shiny_Rock
How in the world did I miss this?!

Your ring is stunning! I love ECs and yours is to die for! I can''t believe it''s a J!! It is so icy white! Congrats!!

ozsparkle

Shiny_Rock
I know you posted this months ago, but Emerald lover1- Your ring is one I came accross whilst looking on this site a few months ago. Now that I am a new recruit I had to tell you how beautiful it is!!! You have one of the most delicate and beautifully made halos I have seen- and Im sure it is even better in person! Simply stunning.
30.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Hey EM1, I''m still totally loving your EC and your fabulous setting! How has wear been? Comfortable? Fits of self-consciousness on the metro? Hours gazing into it at your desk at work? Distractions while walking/driving?
1.gif

It''s soooooo lovely.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2008 11:53:39 PM
Author: ozsparkle
I know you posted this months ago, but Emerald lover1- Your ring is one I came accross whilst looking on this site a few months ago. Now that I am a new recruit I had to tell you how beautiful it is!!! You have one of the most delicate and beautifully made halos I have seen- and Im sure it is even better in person! Simply stunning.
30.gif
Thank you! I love it and my fiance will be so pround to hear your comments. And yes...pictures do not do it justice.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/12/2008 3:10:06 AM
Author: kittybean
Hey EM1, I''m still totally loving your EC and your fabulous setting! How has wear been? Comfortable? Fits of self-consciousness on the metro? Hours gazing into it at your desk at work? Distractions while walking/driving?
1.gif

It''s soooooo lovely.
Kitty,...I''m glad you still like it. I am uber jealous of your wedding band though. I tried it on with my ring and it just didn''t look right.

Ok, the setting is still fab. I try to be really carefull with it but the underside is a little scratched up. The only thing is I wish it was a full eternity cause it still lops off to one side most of the time. I guess it is a little big. It is very comfortable sometimes too comfortable and I forget that I am wearing it.

I work in Brooklyn and in some cases the hospitals are in really bad areas i turn my ring around and put my hand in my pocket. Also, on the subway I do the same thing unless I am with my fiance.

I don''t have a desk job so I usually am not at a desk however when I work from home sometimes I put it on the table when I''m typing so I can see it. I drive every day to work in and out of nyc and brooklyn and fortunatley I have to be focused so I rarely look at it while driving. That is a good thing though.

Oh, I got a quote a month ago from Leon for my wedding band. I have a feeling that my fiance is going to surprise me with it as well as the plain platinum band. He knows I really wanted the eternity band to match my ring but the Tacori was really expensive and Leon said he could do the same thing for a lot less. So, I may have two bands. YAY. We will see. My fiance is in charge of my band so we will see what he chooses.

I''m still in love with the setting. In a perfect world I wish the prongs were done a little better. The good thing is that you don''t see them that much the way the setting is made. They are nice, just not perfect. The setting however is still TDF and I love it!!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
That is one of the most beautiful rings I have ever seen in my life. Enjoy it, and congratulations!

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
this is one of my favorite emerald cuts on the board....one of my dream rings!!!

trishy

Shiny_Rock
your ring is so amazing!! it looks like it is worth several million dollars and something you''d see an a-list celebrity wearing on the red carpet,.. like that.... BUT BETTER!!!

wow!! and again.... just wow....
but more importantly ummm WOW!!!
30.gif
i love it

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Ok, it''s official -- you win! That is the most gorgeous ring I have ever seen! I am absolutely in love with it! As a fellow step cut lover and owner myself, I am in awe of your EC. And cannot believe it is a J! The halo is so perfectly suited for your stone and the Tacori setting is to die for!

I cannot stop drooling over it...
3.gif

Congrats to you and enjoy the hell out of it, girl!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/13/2008 7:57:09 PM
Author: Lil Misfit
Ok, it''s official -- you win! That is the most gorgeous ring I have ever seen! I am absolutely in love with it! As a fellow step cut lover and owner myself, I am in awe of your EC. And cannot believe it is a J! The halo is so perfectly suited for your stone and the Tacori setting is to die for!

I cannot stop drooling over it...
3.gif

Congrats to you and enjoy the hell out of it, girl!

Lil Misfit...I adore your asscher as well. I tell you that I can''t believe its a j either. I''m happy that we liked the stone when we saw it in person because we were really able to maximize our budget. I''ve had the ring for almost 4 months now and I really can not see the warmth at all. My fiance is always saying that he would have never even considered it if it weren''t for me pushing him to just look at it.

Thank you again for your nice comments!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
kicken congrates!!!!!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
OMG! YAY...! You made my day!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
I found the other thread at that time wifey2b was here for a visit that is why I didn't see them.

edit: to make sense lol
Never try and post while talking on the phone and eating! lol

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
I figured as much. Given that I had read so many of your posts I made sure that we looked at all the stones in person before we decided. I really loved the even patterns and the proportions on this one.

Thanks for giving your input now. Wife2b visiting = much more important that this
emwink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results